A Typical Time Travel Story...

By Alphion_Starelle

Just your typical going back into the past with Rimuru...not. Most stories about Rimuru going back in time a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A Detour (revised)
Chapter 2: Demon Lords? (revised)
Chapter 3: Hello Me(revised)
Side Chapter: Yume
Chapter 4: To Dwargon (revised)
Chapter 5: Dwargon (revised)
A/N
Chapter 6: The Raid and Shizu
Chapter 7: Family and Plan

Intro

2.8K 55 12
By Alphion_Starelle

Firstly, this idea came from @Animefan71530 . I hope you'll like it...(eventhough I think it's going to be rushed coz I have classes and I'm writing my own book...okay enough excuses). You're idea interested me so I want to take on this challenge. Special mention also to the person where I found this person, thank you @JimmyJeffJim .

Second, I'm just gonna warn ya'll readers, not to expect this to be professional or excellent. The idea just honestly motivated me that I immediately started it fast.

Thirdly, this won't involve harems, love lives, femuru, and some more stuff....basically, this is classic Rimuru on an adventure.

Edit: the third one will be changed a bit. By a bit, I mean I will have a ship but coz I originally planned this story to focus on adventures, then I won't be putting a lot of fluff.

Another addition, I believe we've got readers that didn't just come here because of Rimuru's OP-ness, so I'm still gonna listen to any of you. But, the decision will still be finalized by me.

(Image in title is not mine. I found it in google).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 492 12
Two thousand years have passed since the Creator God, Veldanava, died and refused to reincarnate. At least, that's what everyone believes. But what i...
2.4K 75 7
After being killed by the true dragons rimuru is reincarnated again only to be isekai'd away to another world where he was summoned to fight demons a...
195K 7.1K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
240K 6.3K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...