๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† || ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ...

By cryf4iryy

"our relationship is fucking ruined, because of you entering his life!" -โ€ข๐ŸŒป In which; Huang Renjun needs mon... More

characters
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five

five

3.2K 131 30
By cryf4iryy

It scares me how much
I think about you.

🎗

"Holy shit Donghyuck these are fucking expensive!" Renjun has his mouth agape reading every price tag of the tuxedos he passed by. "No worries! I'll pay for your tuxedo." Donghyuck passed a bright smile to Renjun.

The older frowned at Donghyuck's statement, He has his own money but well- not enough to buy a tuxedo. "No Donghyuck really. You don't have too." Renjun desperately said while touching a black tuxedo.

"I insist." Donghyuck said, grabbing Renjun's arm taking him to his favorite isle of tuxedos. "Here!" the tanned male raised a tuxedo showing it to the older.

The tuxedo had a nice quality and its really smooth in texture too, but the problem is that it has flowers decorated all over the shoulder part of the clothing.

Renjun shook his head "I'll probably embarrass myself hyuck." Renjun chuckled "Yeh, your right." Donghyuck sighed putting the tuxedo back then scratching his head. "We better get started then!" the younger said immediately running around to find the perfect tuxedo for Renjun.

Renjun shook his head at his friends' childish behaviour but smiled anyway, The boy also started to search for a tuxedo.

🎗

"RENJUN-AH!!" Donghyuck yelled, running towards an embarassed Renjun. "Hey, stop yelling!" The older warned, But was received a shrug by Donghyuck.

"I found the perfect tuxedo for you" Donghyuck said proudly raising a black tuxedo up in the air like a flag "Go! Try it on." The younger excitedly passed the tuxedo to Renjun's hands and pushed the older into one of the dressing rooms.

Inside the changing room, Renjun was kind off struggling to put the tuxedo on but he managed to do it. He raised his head up to stare at his owm reflection and boy, he was so amazed.

"Oh wow" Renjun had his mouth agape his body switching from side to side "Damn I look good" Renjun bit his lip, looking at his reflection once more before going out of the changing room.

"So, what do you think?" Renjun asked Donghyuck who had his right arm under his chin. The younger started to circle on Renjun, touching the shorter's shouders.

"I think this tuxedo is absolutely perfect for you!"

Renjun with his tuxedo

🎗

Jeno, in the meantime was chatting with Jaemin about work, "Oh, I almost forgot." The CEO blurted out causing Jaemin to raise an eyebrow.

"Renjun will start working here on monday." Jeno clasped his hands together looking at Jaemin who had sparkles on his eyes "Really? Thats awesome! Now I have someone to talk to." the pinkette clapped excitedly.

Hearing Jaemin's statement made Jeno frown "Oh come on, I'm not that boring!" The blonde whined hugging Jaemin from the back. Jaemin just scoffed but hugged back anyways, hiding his entire face on Jeno's hard chest.

"I just hope he wouldn't quit like the other clients that we hired." Jaemin whispered. "Me too Jaem." Jeno kissed his fiancé's pink hair, rocking them both side to side.

🎗

"Yah! Lee Donghyuck, No more." Renjun sternly said holding loads of shopping bags. He was supposed to buy a one tuxedo ONLY, but Donghyuck inisted to buy him tons, well five of them.

The younger also bought Renjun formal black and white shoes for him to wear. "Oh come on, its not a lot." Donghyuck gave Renjun a bright smile.

The older frowned, he didn't want his bestfriend to spend money on him. It just feels... wrong. "Hyuck, I want this to be the last time you'll spend your money on me" The older ordered which made Donghyuck frown "Why?"

Renjun sighed looking down, walking to Donghyuck's car. "I just don't want you to spend a lot of money on me hyuckie." The older opened the back seat of the car, arranging all the shopping bags. "Understood?" Renjun had his hands on his hips, staring right through Donghyuck's soul.

"Alright Renjunnie" Donghyuck softly said hugging the older whick Renjun gladly accepted "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable" Donghyuck broke the hug looking at Renjun with glossy eyes and a pouty mouth.

"Its alright. Lets go, I'm sure Jisung already made a mess om the hospital room." Renjun joked, making Donghyuck laugh, walking to the driver's seat.

"Do you want to grab food for them at Mcdonalds?" "Fine but i'll pay."

The two ended up buying the whole entire meal and of course, Donghyuck paying the ones he ordered and Renjun paying his. The two were on their to the hospital.

🎗

"Oh wow I thought you were gonna buy a single tuxedo only?" Jisung questioned opening the hospital room door widely for the two to get in.

"Yeah about that, I'll tell you tomorrow. Let's eat first" Renjun placed the bags on the couch and helped Donghyuck set the table that was near on Chenle's bed.

Renjun adjusted Chenle's bed in a sitting position the placed the bed tray beside chenle's legs. "Lets dig in!" Donghyuck yelled making the others laugh.

Their night was filled with laughters, chitchats, and teasings. It was the best dinner Renjun had ever have.

🎗

Donghyuck already went home due mark facetiming him telling him to come home. Donghyuck introduced Renjun,Chenle and Jisung to Mark.

Mark seemed to know Renjun from the clients' files making Renjun flustered because of the compliments he received from a high placed person.

Meanwhile, Chenle had his eyes wide open because 1.Chenle was super happy for the older and 2.Chenle was a clueless dolphin.

Donghyuck ended up taking Jisung with him,Taking the younger to his house. Leaving the chinese siblings in the hospital room.

"Gege, what does Mark hyung mean by you got accepted as Mr. Lee Jeno's secretary?" Chenle asked while his brother was adjusting Chenle's bed to a laying down position.

"Oh that, well... I might have forgotten to tell you that I was gonna sign up for a job at the Lee Enterprises" Renjun chuckled laying down next to Chenle caressing the boy's hair, but noticed that Chenle's hair was sticking to his hands... hair fall.

"Lele your hairs are falling" Renjun worriedly said "I know gege, Doctor Kang told me earlier if i could shave all of my hair off, with your permission." Chenle played with his fingers and started tearing up.

"Oh,lele. Gege will be here okay? I'll do anything for you." Renjun hugged his brother, not too tight. The older was getting emotional too.

And thats how they ended up sleeping on each other's arms.

Poor Chenle.

—————————🎗—————————

- Our Story -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.2K 47
If chance was put into your favour, would you use it? Lee Jeno. Probably one of the prettiest people in the uni, no, in the world, the galaxy. No oth...
78.8K 3.4K 14
ใ€Ž Have you been cheated on? ใ€ ใ€Ž Do you feel down from all this unrequited love? ใ€ ใ€Ž Have you been dealing with a hard break up? ใ€ Come join our cl...
99.3K 5.6K 40
"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent." One fateful night college student Lee...
609K 31.6K 97
[h.rj x dream] เณƒโ€โžท in which renjun moves into a new apartment, and the tenants in the surrounding rooms share a relationsh...