๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐, oikawa tooru

De 0X1H0UR

โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™™! โž โ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ? โž ห—หห‹ oikawa tooru x fem! reader'หŽห— rom-com, family fluff... Mais

00. introduction
01. reunion
02. talk
3.5. appreciation page!!

03. first meeting

332 14 2
De 0X1H0UR

"what are you listening to?"

CHAPTER THREE,
FIRST MEETING

it's quiet, all four of them are enjoying their food, until a certain brunette decided to open his mouth.
"you're good at cooking now," he said, and that made (y/n) put her spoon down and glared at him.
"so you were saying i wasn't good at cooking before?" she asked, obviously frustrated with tooru's words.

ignoring (y/n)'s death stare, he answered her. "well, yeah," he sure does love making her blood boil to the point you can actually cook an egg.

"but you loved my cooking back then, you even complimented my foods dumbass."

"i had bad taste buds," yeah, obviously joking. when in reality, tooru has loved her cooking for so long, even craved milk bread that she made, it's different from the stores tooru had gone to, very different. he couldn't find the same as her. this may sounds corny but he thinks it's because all the love she put in? oh well, she likes those corny romance manga anyway, but she would look at tooru with a weird face if he told her that. she's very much someone you can't understand much.

"oh yeah? i should rinse your mouth with chili water so you can get your taste buds back," (y/n) smiled, but it's a mocking smile.

"you won't."

"oh i will, just you see."

their not so friendly conversation continues as iwaizumi and akari just watched them mouth fighting. but akari somehow amazed. not that her mother rarely jokes around with her, she did. their house of 2 will never be quiet.
it's just when she's with tooru, she can see the high schooler (y/n), joking around wearing her high school uniform, because she had seen her mother's old pictures. she was an energetic girl back then, totally the opposite of her.

"when will you go back to France?" (y/n) asked.

"do you not want me here?" and there we go again.

"that's not what i meant asshole. you're a coach," she dropped her spoon as she finished the dish, and ready to clean the table when the three if them had finished eating soon after her.

"maybe in 2 or 3 weeks, they will call me if there's an emergency, though i planned to stay here only for a week," the brunette replied, looking at his used to be high school sweetheart cleaning the table.

"and why is that?"

"i came back and found out i had a 15 year old daughter, give a man a break okay, i wanna know a lot more about akari," it's understandable to her, and just like that, he has made his daughter grin happily.

she frowned but decided to not open her mouth, and continue to walk to the kitchen, so she can do all the dishes. iwaizumi offered to help her like the gentleman he is, but (y/n) refused, she said she can do all of them alone, she's used to it.
when they were teenagers, whenever she cooked something for them, iwaizumi was the one, and had always been to offer a hand, but the brunette got jealous easily so he ended up washing all the dishes with (y/n) giggling next to him.

"you know what? let me help you," the woman jolted a little, shocked by the voice coming from behind her back.

"stop coming from my back!" she snapped, titled to him.

"then where should i come from? your front?"

"how about you don't come in at all, that would be better," she rolled her eyes before continued to washing the dishes. tooru squinted his eyes, looking at her with his annoyed face. soon after, he snatched the plate from her hands and took the sponge.
"i just want to help you," he said.

(y/n) cackled, hand on her mouth, she already washed her hands and dried it using her apron she's wearing.
"how come you're so sweet now, tooru," the mother wrapped her arms around his neck, tip toeing a little because the man is taller than her. just a little, she's still tall.

"i swear to god you're gonna break my back."

"should i do that for real?" she joked. but without them noticing, iwaizumi and akari both were watching from afar, and that's the sweetest moment of her parents for akari. in her life, never once she had seen her mother being this friendly and playful with a guy, yes she jokes around but not like this.

"i'm pretty sure your mom still loves your dad, so did oikawa," iwaizumi stated. akari looked at him. "how did you know? dad is still in love with mom?" iwaizumi chuckled before he said something that probably opens the little girl's heart to believe in love even more.

"he told me, before his games, he will always look at your mom's picture as his good luck charm, and he did win. he said, he wants to make her proud, so their break up is actually reasonable. everyday he would get scared, what if she's married already? but he is her first love, is it that easy to forget him? and the way she looked at him, i know she's still in love, that's the man that stole her heart just by whining like a baby in our first year of high school."

————

she was chilling, laying down on the free bench placed on the rooftop when she heard a voice coming from the entrance. "we're gonna be late loserkawa, why do you want to check the rooftop anyways shittykawa?" she cackled, that guy really got so many bad names for his friend.

"can you not come up with any names for me iwa-chan?" the boy whines, and this time she really laughed out loud, that those two can hear her and now both of them have their eyes on her.
but her laughter stopped when she noticed the duo looked at her a little too long. "what? i can't laugh?" she asked furiously, she soon got up and sat on the bench.

"iwa-chan look! she's laughing at me!" it causes her to laugh even louder. "what are you? 5?" she said between laughter.

"you deserve it, and stop whining around like a baby," it's like iwaizumi defended her so she carved a big smile, causing the brunette to pout. "you guys are mean," he replied.

"you will get used to it. what's your name again?" (y/n) asked him, he looked interesting to her somehow, but she's not a vampire or anything so she won't eat him.

"oikawa tooru, class 1-5," he replied to the girl. she nodded and got up, handing out her hand for him to shake while telling him her name. "(l/n) (y/n)," and tooru did shook her hand. on that moment, he felt something heated up, and that's probably his face. it's not like he's not popular with girls, multiple girls have touched his hands before, but why he felt something? butterflies in his stomach? what's so special about someone who laughed at him? he himself is confused, and when he looked at her, she furrowed her eyebrows,
"um, are we done?" tooru panicked and quickly pulled away his hand. "yeah, yeah, sorry," he apologised.

soon enough, he realised she was on her phone all the time, hearing music perhaps? white earphones are connected to her phone maybe in her blazer pocket? he can't really see what's inside and he's not a creep to keep her eyes on her blazer that was placed near her private part.

"what are you listening to?" the brunette finally asked. as response, she looked at him directly with shines in her eyes.
"i'm glad you ask that!" the girl then took out an ipod classic from her blazer.

"it's Apink's song, It Girl!" she told him with a smile.

but now it's his turn to get excited. "you listen to Apink?" he asked with excitement, (y/n) nodded aggressively, "you listen to Apink too?!" she screamed but not really loud, she didn't want anyone to hear, especially the teachers, they could've got scolded.

"of course i do! what's your favourite song?" and now the whole awkward conversation has turned into Apink.

"it's actually Boo but i love all of their songs!" as soon as she finishes her sentence, the bell rang, telling them to go back to class before the teachers get mad and ask them to stand outside the classroom. "i guess i can't ask you what's your favourite question then, sorry! my next class is with Misaki-sensei, so i gotta be there as soon as i can, goodbye!" with rush, she ran out, taking the stairs to her classroom, both of the boys didn't even get to say goodbye.

tooru looked at his childhood best friend, and for some reason, iwaizumi can already sense what he's about to ask him. "maybe, if she wants to meet you, she will," the raven replied while taking his steps to the door.

oh well.

————

"that's what happened, and then they got closer each day," iwaizumi turned his head to akari.

"naomi-san should make a shoujo manga based on their love story," she replied.

"who's that?"

"mom's friend. a mangaka," simple answer from her.

"that's actually a good idea."

"okay, what are you two doing? stalking us?" soon they both heard a male voice confronted them. well, both iwaizumi and akari know he's not serious at all, unless it's about volleyball.
"iwaizumi-san told me about how you guys met mom," akari told him.

at first he didn't really mind, but the next thing akari told him got his heart stopped a beat.

"oh, and he also told me that you always look at mom's pictures as you 'good luck charm' before your games," she smirked, and now tooru's cheeks have turned bright red, it's even redder when his ex overheard it.

"my pictures as your good luck charm?" she repeated, but she's not surprised by it. knowing him, he would do that. he also will ask her to come to his matches but if she couldn't make it, he will make sure to call her before the game, just for her to wish him good luck.

"i did win though," he rolled his eyes.

"oh by the way, how did dad got mom's number? didn't you say she quickly left after that?" now it's time to ask what happened during their high school time. she originally asked iwaizumi but now that her parents are here too, maybe they can answer it.

"he spilled milk all over my uniform the next day. i was about to get mad but then i looked at him and i went oh, it's you. you're lucky that it's you who spilled the milk or you'll get beaten up at him," remembering that, it makes her laugh. she remembers that when she was about to get mad, that guy made a puppy face so she let it go not because it's cute, but to prevent her from breaking his bones.

————

"i'm so sorry, i didn't notice you!" he said in slight panic. how can he not? he just bumped into someone and spilled the milk all over her uniform.
"should've be more careful," the girl said, but her tone is definitely not a calming one. more like the tone where she's about to get violent like kicking his crotch.

tooru brought up his head to look at the girl, just to find out—

it's the rooftop girl from yesterday.

"fuck," he mumbled. he should've looked where he was going to. now the girl probably thinks bad about him.

tooru glanced at her while she took her blazer off. "do you want to wear my uniform?" with all the courage he had, he offered. acting as if he's in some romance anime, caused (y/n) to make a face.

"what..?" she frowned, obviously.

and now his face turned red as if he was a ripe tomato. who wouldn't be embarrassed? he always tries to act cool in front of girls but good lord, he never felt this way.

noticing that, the girl finally laughed.
"no need to be embarrassed and all. i think your uniform won't fit me so i'll just go grab my basketball tracksuit. but i'll have to go tell a teacher first," she explained with leftover laughter.

it seems that tooru's face has turned even redder, and his blood probably went up to his brain.

"you wanna come?" when tooru didn't say a thing, she took the lead, and grabbed his wrist though he hadn't yet give her his answer.

"eh, you played basketball?" he's sure he heard about basketball tracksuit before.

"hah? no, it's manager's tracksuit. i'm the girl's basketball club's manager," she told him, but still dragging him to the teacher's room.

that time, his heart is beating fast and faster every second.

she made him crazy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

short chapter 🫶🏻 btw i still need to continue writing that one levken omegaverse fic 🫣 man i really don't know why i decided to write that thing
anyways happy ramadhan kareem to all my muslim readers and mutuals ❤️

edit: lol french oikawa can u imagine that

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
124K 5.3K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC