Little Bee [KIM SUNOO]

By BubblyHee_moon24

A story about two teenagers who are best friends. They don't know that one day they will have feelings for ea... More

1🧡
2🧡
3🧡
4🧡
5🧡
6🧡
8🧡
9🧡
10🧡
11🧡

7🧡

8 0 0
By BubblyHee_moon24

Sunoo and I arrived in front of the bus. All of the students have gathered here. When We were waiting for our turn to get on the bus, Kei and Jungwon saw us and they walked towards us. Then I saw them who were looking at us in such a suspicious faces. I glanced at Sunoo and he glanced back at me, he looks confused too, seeing both of them looking at us while smiling and whispering.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked them, a little bit annoyed.

"O-oh nothing.. By the way are you guys dating with each other?" Jungwon asked us with Kei beside him, who was smiling and anticipating our answers. 

"H-huh?" I was confused with his sudden question. I thought that They were supposed to know that our relationship was only as a bestfriend, not a lover.

"What do you mean? You know that Mia and I are bestfriends right Won?" Sunoo replied sternly.

"Whoa whoa chill Sun, I only asked." Jungwon said as he gulped, a little bit scared at Sunoo's stern reply.

"But.." Kei wanted to say something but she hesitated.

"What?" We both asked and wait for her to speak.

"But why are you guys holding hands? Even now you guys are still holding hands, So it's not Jungwon's fault to ask that question." Kei finished her sentence while smiled. 

Oh no...We didn't realize that we were still holding hands. We quickly let go of our hands and We felt really embarrassed. 

"Pfft now you guys knew why I was asking that question.. and you Sun~" Jungwon smirked. 

"U-uh it's not what you guys think." I said nervously. I was too flustered that I couldn't find any reason to explain them.

"You guys know that there are many people at the park right? Mia is short and small so I was afraid that Mia would be kidnapped by someone so I decided to hold her hand. Public places is quite dangerous so We have to be careful and aware of kidnappers." Sunoo replied and I glared at him annoyingly. 

"Hey I'm not a kid." I mumbled to him as I glared at him. He just smiled at me and stared coldly at his friend and her bestfriend's friend.

"Well.. yea it's kinda true that We should be careful of kidnappers, But I think it's just an excuse-" 

"Stop teasing us or I will kick you." Sunoo cut Jungwon's words as he glared at him. Then, Jungwon quickly apologized. I was shocked at Sunoo. Wow.. I never knew that he could be this harsh to people.

"Okay then.. see you on the next destination... I guess?" Jungwon asked nervously.

"Okay! See you Jungwon and my bestie, Kei~" I waved at them. Both of them were just chuckled then went into the bus.

Kei's POV

Then, Jungwon and I sat on our seats on the bus. I was still smiling, thinking of what I saw just now, Sunoo and Mia were holding hands eyy~ I'm more sure that they have feelings for each other. Maybe not now, in the future and I can't wait!! When I was still smiling happily thinking of both of them, I saw Jungwon who was still looked nervous and a little bit scared.

Maybe it's because of Sunoo? I thought.

Then I tapped his shoulders. He looked at me.

"Hey Jungwon.. you okay?" I asked him softly as I stared at him.

"Yea I'm fine.. I'm just.. I don't know.." He replied confusedly.

"Hmm... Is it because of Sunoo just now?" I asked and he seemed shocked to hear that I mentioned Sunoo's name and he nodded slightly.

"Yea.. I was just trying to tease him with Mia because he looks cute and funny when he's whining, but I think he's mad at me.." He sighed.

"Hey.. It's not your fault. I think it's because he was embarrassed in front of you, seeing him holding a girl's hand. I believe that he isn't mad at you, maybe you can try to talk with him at the villa, If you need something then I'll help you." I said while smiled at him, assuring that he's not wrong. After hearing my words, he smiled towards me, showing his cute dimples.

"I'm glad to hear that, Thanks Kei." He thanked me.

"You're welcome Uwonie~"  I accidentally called him with that nickname and he looked at me, shocked , but then he chuckled.

"Wow We just met each other this morning and you have made a nickname for me." 

Gosh I couldn't believe that I said that I was so embarrassed!!

"U-uh sorry I accidentally called you with that nickname, I won't do tha-"

"It's okay!! You can call me Uwonie and it's.... quite cute." He said as he laughed. 

wow he's so cute.. I thought as I stared at him, who was still laughing and I didn't realized that I was staring at his face for a long time.

"Done staring at me Kei? I know that I'm cute." He said as he smiled widely. I quickly shook my head and back to my sense. I apologized at him and he's just chuckled and said that It was okay.

End of Kei's POV

Back to Mia's POV

We sat on our seats on the bus. I'm still quite shocked with Sunoo who were suddenly became harsh, especially with his own friend. I saw Jungwon's face looks shocked and flustered. Hmm... Maybe I should talk to Sunoo about this.

"Sun.." I called him, He hummed.

"Why were you so mad just now?" I asked him carefully, not to make him feel uncomfortable.

"Uhh... I was just a little bit annoyed with them especially Jungwon. I mean, he's my friend so he should know that We're just bestfriend. I'm quite disappointed with him." He sighed.

I smiled at him, "Sun... I think he was only joking just now and.... It's our fault too actually, holding hands in front of him." I said softly.

"Yea... I'm sorry Mia." He apologized.  "I'm so afraid that Jungwon's teasing can make our friendship awkward and we will avoid each other... I don't want that to happen.." He lowered his head. Oh no.. I felt guilty.

"It's okay Sun that won't happen to us and I believe that We will always together forever, don't worry about that because I'll be here with you." I hold his hand and smiled, assuring him. He stared at me with teary eyes.

"Thank you." He replied with a soft, small voice as he was holding back his tears. I hugged him and patted his back.

" Sun.. I think Jungwon was really shocked just now.. You better talk to him after this okay?"  Then he nodded. Then We broke our hug.

"Thankyou so much Mia, I'm happy to have you." He smiled widely at me.

"Hehe me too." I smiled back.

After that, Mr Kim got on the bus and he stood in front of us.

"Okay students, Did you guys have fun in the park?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Yes!!" We all shouted happily.

"Good! I hope you guys will enjoy all places and activities during this trip. Now it's almost 2 pm and We will go to our villa so you guys can eat lunch and take a rest for a while." Mr Kim said.

"Okay sir!" We answered and the bus started leaving and We were on our way to the villa.

Skip

At the Villa

Finally, we arrived at the villa where we will stay during this trip. We got off the bus carrying our bags and suitcases. All of the students were standing in front of the villa as we were waiting for the instructions from the teacher. 

"Okay students, All of you are going to be divided for the roommates. For boys, your rooms are upstairs and for girls, you rooms are downstairs. One room will be consist of four to six students, depends on the size of the room. Class A,B, and C students will be mixed. So you guys can see your roommates on the paper taped on the door." After Mr Kim said that, We started to walk and trying to find our rooms. I walked downstairs while looking at each names on the door. Then I stopped and found my room. 

"Sofia, Joy, Katherine, Mia, Kei, and Lua. Wow Kei is my roommate!" I said excitedly as I opened the door. 

"Wow this room is quite big, no wonder there are six students that sleep here." I saw there were four beds here. I walked towards one medium bed that fits two people and I started unpacked my stuffs from my suitcase. Then my roommates, one by one came to the room. I waved at them and they waved at me.

"Wow.. I see some unfamiliar faces here. May I know your names?" I asked politely to them.

"Of course! Hi my name is Joy and I'm from class A." A girl named Joy introduced herself. She looks nice and cheerful.

"And my name is Sofia, from class A too." Said a girl with a long hair and she smiled at me. Wow she looks gorgeous. 

"You already know my name." Kei said as she smiled and I laughed as I nodded.

"And I'm Katherine and she is Lua, We're from class C." I stared at them. Katherine has a short hair and she looks like a warm person. While Lua looks a little bit cold. She only stared at me blankly. I chuckled awkwardly and waved at them.

Then Katherine walked towards me and whispered, "Sorry by the way for Lua's behavior, she's quite cold to people she met for the first time, but she's actually a nice person." She said and I nodded.

"By the way you are Mia right?" Joy asked.

"Yes she is." Sofia said as the other girls smiled and nodded.

"Woah how do you guys know my name? I haven't introduce myself yet." I pouted and They laughed except Lua.

"C'mon.. who doesn't know a famous boy's bestfriend in our school? I'm sure almost all of the students know you." Joy said. 

"Hehe sorry... didn't know that people in our school know me." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Haha actually you are famous Mia. Even boys in our class often talk about you. You're smart and pretty." Sofia said as the other nodded at her sentence except Lua. She was still staring at me blankly, not interested with our conversation.

I blushed slightly, "T-thank you."

"Ugh can We stop with our conversation? especially talking about Mia? I'm bored." Lua said, made us startled. Then she sighed and walked out of our room. All of us stared at her as she went out of the room.

"What's wrong with her?" Joy asked confusedly.

"I don't understand, We're just introducing ourselves right? and We even talked about Mia for just one or two minutes..."  Kei said as she crossed her arms.

"Uhm.. Sorry for her behavior, she's just... nervous I guess and sorry Mia." Katherine apologized.

I approached her and patted her shoulders. "It's okay.. I'm fine with it." 

"Okay then.. I'll go out first." I walked outside of the room because I felt awkward after that incidence. What did I do? Why is she mad at me while this is the first time We met? I sighed.

"Maybe today is just a bad day." I muttered.

"What bad day?" I was startled because someone heard me. It was Mr Lee, the homeroom teacher of class C.

"Uhm.. nothing sir." I faked a smile at him. 

He observed me for a while and then smiled, "I don't know what your problems are, but cheer up for you! It's a trip you must have fun here. Maybe to lighten up your day, you can go to the upstairs, there are snacks there, various types of bread you can take as many as you want." I was impressed with him. Wow... He's such a warm and a kind person, Class C is very lucky to have Mr Lee as their homeroom teacher.

"Thank you so much sir, I'll go upstairs now." I smiled widely at him, showing my gratitude to him. He nodded and waved as I went upstairs.

When I arrived upstairs, I saw the students were gathering while eating snacks. I brought chips from my bag to eat there. When I was looking around, I saw Jungwon and Sunoo who were sitting together. I waved at them and They waved at me and asked me to sit together with them. I approached and sat with them to eat lunch together. I sat beside Sunoo and Jungwon was sitting in front of me. Have they made up with each other?

"Hi Sunoo hi Jungwon!!" I smiled.

"Hi!!" Sunoo replied.

"Hello Mia! Finally we met each other again." Jungwon said and chuckled. 

"Yea!" I smiled. 

"By the way Sun.. can we talk for a while?" I asked. I want to ask him if he has made up with Jungwon, but when?

"Sure." He said and we walked a little bit far from Jungwon.

"By the way, you two have made up?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yup, Jungwon is one of my roommates here. When we met in front of our room's door, he said sorry while avoiding his gaze to me. He looks sad and afraid when he apologized to me and I felt guilty seeing him like that so yea we made up." He smiled.

"Aww that's good! Okay then, I'm happy to see you two smiling with each other again, you look scary when you are mad." I said, crossing my arms. 

He chuckled, "I might look cute and soft, but I can be cold and scary if I'm really mad."

"But I wont do that to you." He winked. I blinked my eyes, a little bit flustered. Then I only replied him with a chuckle. After that We walked back to Jungwon, He's playing with his phone.

"Hi We're back!" Sunoo said as he sat beside Jungwon and I sat facing them. 

"Hello~~" Jungwon waved as he turned off his phone. Then, I opened a bag of chips that I brought and ate it.

"By the way, how do you know my name?" Jungwon asked curiously.

"I watched your aegyo tutorial videos and subscribe to your channel too!" I said excitedly.

"Wow Thankyou!! So you saw your best friend aegyo right?" He smiled happily.

"Of course she did, She even calls me Mr Ddeonu now." Sunoo said while he rolled his eyes.

"HAHAHAH PLEASE MR DDEONU AHAHAHAHAH" Jungwon laughed while Sunoo pouted. I just giggled and smiled.

"By the way, I really love your contents Jungwon! It's really fun and entertaining and.. Can I suggest something for the next content?" I asked as I stared at him with puppy eyes.

He chuckled, "Of course Mia!"

"Yay!! I want more contents about aegyo because many people likes seeing someone aegyo, especially you guys are handsome, I believe that your other friends are also handsome, so it can increase the views.. How is it?" I asked.

"Wow... That's a good idea Mia!! And you're right, many people nowadays likes watching aegyo videos, because the aegyo videos that I uploaded, got many views so I'll try to post more videos about aegyo, Good job Mia!" Then we high five.

"I'm still here guys.. Don't forget about me." Sunoo said lazily. We laughed at him. I finished eating my chips so I went to wash my hands then came back.

"Of course we wont forget about you.. After all you're the aegyo master, Mr Ddeonu~" I pinched his cheek softly. He winced a bit and rubbed his cheek. Then he changed his seat, walked and sat beside Jungwon, he pouted. I rolled my eyes as I saw him sat beside Jungwon.

"And... The boy on that aegyo video.. Lee Heeseung? He's handsome and surprisingly, His aegyo is quite good. By the way he looks so cute when he's shy I wanna pat his head~" I said as I imagining his cute face on my mind. Suddenly, Jungwon and Sunoo chuckled as they stared at me.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I glared at them.

"No nothing, you're cute." Jungwon said to me.

"I.. I am? But what's the reason and why so sudden?" I tilted my head, confused. They didn't answer my question and just smiled.

Then, I felt someone behind me poked my right cheek. I turned my face and met a handsome face who was staring deeply at me...... I froze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
954K 58.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
983K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
177K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...