The Callista Community || Hir...

By TheCallistaCommunity

┏━━━━・: ⛓ :・━━━━┓ 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 [ ✓ ] 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 [ ] ᝬ ━━━・: 💄 :・━━━ ᝬ ❝𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟... More

ミ★ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 彡★
ミ★ 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 彡★
ミ★ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 彡★

ミ★ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 彡★

141 7 40
By TheCallistaCommunity

✰︵⛓️︵✰

"Helloooo again!!!" Hera exclaimed when you finally reached the last chapter - the forms. Kithu flinched a bit at the loud greeting and looked up from his book, passing a lopsided smile to Hera and all of you. "Bonjour encore une fois, aimer. Glad to see that you've made it here."

"Mhm! What kithu said. Now, obviously, the last thing to do is to fill in a form and join this amazing community, right?" Hera excitedly pointed down to the format of the form. "Right. Well, there are a few things that y'all will need to keep in mind before you apply, Babylove," Kithu informed you, placing his chin in his right hand as he continued, "First and foremost — you need to submit your form in one comment. It's pretty necessary since it'll be easier on both of our sides."

"Oo! Oo! And you should make sure the form is neat, and easy to understand. Fill in all the required criterias as well!" Hera continued from Kithu. "It's also not a problem at all if you submit your form as an outline comment. Some people might forget or not know how to do it so it's okay. Though it would be highly appreciated if you submit it as an inline comment," Kithu explained, tapping his chin.

"Anddddd last but not least, remember to pick a maximum of 4 positions! Not more than that!" Hera ended. "Well, what are you waiting for now, gorgeous? Go ahead and fill up the form. We can't wait to meet you there~" Kithu encouraged you with a small wink and a bright grin at the end.

☆》FORM FORMAT《☆

Nickname(s)
Wattpad Username
Discord Username
Position(s) applying for
Any experience?
Reason for applying?
Activeness on Discord & Wattpad (0/10)
Password
Tags (6+)

➺ Fill up your form and submit it here ➺

✰︵ Thank you Darlings!~︵✰

~ The Callista Community

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
30.9K 2.1K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...