𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃 || stiles stilinski ²

By stilesstupidityy

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ!" in which stiles stilinski gets possessed by an evil spir... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟏]
𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟐]
𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏
𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀
𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌
𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄
𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟏]
𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟐]
𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝟕𝟐 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐃𝐄-𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀
𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝟎𝟐𝟑. 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀
NEW BOOK!
BOOK THREE

𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

1.8K 63 16
By stilesstupidityy

THE THREE TEENS WALKED HASTLY
through the preserve, stiles frantically speaking as he sent scott the voicemail. mariana and lydia walked behind the surprisingly fast boy, looking at their surroundings. mariana looked towards the ground, finding a bear trap.

before she could warn the strawberry blonde of the trap she was about to step on, a mouth covered hers. the person wrapped their other arm around her, lifting her up and dragging her away.

mariana groaned as she landed on the floor with a hard thud. she looked up, her fear spiking as the evil stiles stood above her, his smirk lined with mischief. "no. you're not real, you're not real" she mumbled.

'stiles' only chuckled, crouching down to her level. he took a fistful of her hair, tugging it as he pulled her closer to his face. the girl yelped, goosebumps coating her skin at the touch of his cold hands. "no, little dove. i'm as real as they come" he taunted. "i told you my time would come. didn't you know the best came in duos?"

"what do you mean?" she gulped. the spirit stood up, pulling mariana by her hair. the girl yelled in pain. before she could even scream for help, a flash of blue light appeared out of thin air. the two looked towards the ball of light, 'stiles' smirking as mariana looked at it in fear. "you remember your dear old friend the hallow? well it wants your power, mariana. and it wants it now."

with the hand still hooked in between her hair, 'stiles' began dragging her to the blue light, despite her protests. "PLEASE" she begged, "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" she screamed. "no one can hear you, little dove. no one can help you." he glowered. as he took his other arm, raising her hand to touch the light, a powerful roar echoed through the woods.

the girls eyes then suddenly glowed a blazing purple. "fuck you and the hollow" she spoke, elbowing his side. he stumbled back, caught off guard. the girl turned around, her now blue eyes looking around to find the area completely empty. no evil stiles. no blue light.

a pounding headache hit the girl like a brick. her shoulder and arm had bruised from being throw around. the pain, along with the throbbing ache inside her head, was enough to knock the girl unconscious, unaware of what she had landed on.

stiles cheered as he heard the alpha roar. allison, along with scott and stiles, had closed the ajar doors in their minds. malia had turned back into a human. once the martin girl was free from the trap, stiles frantically took out his phone, dialing the werewolf. "scott. scott it's mariana. she's gone."

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

the sun was now gone, the crescent moon shining over the town of beacon hills. the entire sheriff's department had looked through acres and acres of the preserve, hoping to find the parker child who had now been missing for 8 hours. after reuniting malia and mr. tate, the sheriff had made mariana top priority. the department had set camp at the lot of the preserve.

"anything?" stiles asked his father. the man pursed his lips, shaking his head. the pack's worry for the girl had doubled at this point. lydia and stiles were the last ones to see the girl and stiles was starting to lose it.

"MARIANA?!" a man's voiced out. the group turned around, their hearts dropping at the sight of kai and elaina approaching them. "WHERE'S OUR DAUGHTER?!" he yelled. the sheriff tried to calm down the pair, with no success. "we have the entire department out searching for her. we have posters all around town-"

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT POSTERS, MY DAUGHTER IS OUT THERE IN THE WOODS, THE TEMPERATURE IS DROPPING BY THE HOUR AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE!"

"mr. parker-" the man said, only to be interrupted again. "i knew i shouldn't have let her get involved with you all" he fumed, looking at the teens. his eyes landed on stiles, "you. you stay the hell away from my daughter, YOU HEAR ME?! AFTER THIS, I DON'T WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HER!" he yelled, pointing at the boy.

"we're going to find her!" scott said, putting himself in between stiles and the parker man. elaina had been talking to the girls, crying and begging them to help find her little girl. "you're a witch" stiles pointed out, "can't you track her energy or something?" he desperately asked the man.

"don't you think i've tried that" he snapped back. "nothing is working, every locator spell leads to the woods and just the woods. something is blocking us from finding my daughter."

elaina had been pulled into her husband's arms, holding his wife who just wanted their daughter back. "sheriff, please" she shuffled, turning to face the man. "that's my daughter out there. we took her away from new orleans to lead a better life. one where she's safe. just please. please bring my daughter back"

"mrs. parker, i promise you i'll bring mariana back safe and sound. i won't rest until you get her back." he vowed. the mother turned around, whispering to her husband who nodded. he looked back up at the sheriff, "we're going to try more locator spells. just, please. find my daughter." the couple walked away from the scene, getting in the car. stiles let out a breath of air he didn't even know he was holding once the car was out of sight.

"where the hell are you, mariana" he mumbled. somewhere in the woods, his girl was there. and he wasn't going to rest until he got her back.

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

mariana's eye's fluttered open, looking around to see daylight had gone. she looked down, her breath leaving her throat as she looked at the stump she had been laying on. "the nemeton" she whispered. she looked at her surroundings, the preserve had looked more darker than usual. colder. there was slight mist on ground level.

mariana snapped her head as whispers began to fill her head. the girl had a started to tremble. she was so cold. "s-stiles?" she called out merely above a whisper. the voices in her head grew louder, the girl grew more scared. "stiles!" she got off the big stump, standing as she looked around, no one in sight.

"stiles isn't coming to save you, littlest mikaelson." the girl snapped her head as she turned around. facing a girl a little younger than her. her dress was black, as was her hair. she had deep dark brown eyes and a smirk that would put evil stiles' to shame. "celeste mikaelson." she began circling around the girl. even if she was older than the girl, she was terrified beyond belief. she wrapped her arms around herself, trying to gain the smallest amount of heat.

"you're powerful" she began, still circling around the girl. "but your power is nothing compared to mine. but i still want it. your power is what i need to return to flesh and bones. after i'm done with you, i'll absorbed every drop of power from your twin. i'll be unstoppable. but, until you trigger your supernatural side, the minimal power you have now will have to do"

and with that, the girl charged towards mariana, throwing a punch so powerful, it knocked the girl to the ground. the girl wiped the side of her mouth, her blood coating the back of her hand. "who are you" she trembled, looking at the raven haired girl. "i'm your worst nightmare" she replied, kicking the girl in her ribs. the impact lifted the girl off the ground, slamming her into a tree.

"i've created an alliance with a certain someone i'm sure you've met. i must say, the way he gains power is quite unique. chaos. pain. suffering" the girl was lifted up by her hair, letting out a yelp. she was thrown towards the nemeton, the edges of the stump colliding with her back. the girl let out a yell of pain. her clothes was torn and she had cuts and bruises everywhere on her body by now.

"we have so much in store for you pathetic little mortals" the girl spoke, stalking towards the brunette. she crouched down to her level. "that pain you feel? it has power. now give it to me." she ordered, placing her hands on the sides of her head. the girl's eyes rolled back as black veins emerged on her forearms. mariana yelled in pain, she felt as if her blood was turning to solid ice.

the process lasted about a minute, gasps leaving her throat as she was released from the girl's grasp. "mariana, you sure are powerful. i look forward to the next time you provide from me. but until then, there's a family in new orleans i must attend to" she smiled sickly sweet as she stood up.

"who...are you?" mariana asked again with uneven breathing. the girls smile disappeared, crouching down to her level as she looked her in the eyes. "the hollow. nice to see you again, celeste" she answered, grabbing the side of mariana's head, slamming it back onto the stump, rendering her unconscious.

the girl woke up with a gasp. the temperature in the preserve had dropped greatly, making the girl tremble. she stood up with the small energy she had left, groaning as her whole body ached. she was grateful for the shoes she had on, because mariana swore she had never walked so much in her life. from a distance, the flashing of red and blue lights along with chatter put the girl slightly at ease.

the girl trembled as she walked to the scene, legs ready to give out. the strong scent of iron filled the werewolves noses, making them snap their head towards the preserve. "mariana?" isaac and scott called out, gaining the attention of the pack, sheriff, and a few deputies. stiles eyes widened at the sight of the girl. ripped clothes, bruises everywhere. blood trickling down her nose and mouth, scratches all over her body. her hair was messy and wild, a few leaves caught in between her locks.

"MARIANA" stiles practically sprinted to the girl, getting to her just in time as her body gave way. "stiles" she breathed out, falling into his arms. medic quickly rushed to the pair. "sir, you need to let us take it from here" one of the paramedics spoke. she was placed on a gurney. stiles had walked behind them as one person asked her questions. "miss. do you know your name?" she asked as she walked, checking her eyes with a small flashlight.

"mariana parker" she replied hoarsely, her throat dry. she was put in the back of the ambulance. "wait, wait! let me go with her. please." he begged the woman. she looked at her partner who nodded. she looked at the boy, nodding and moving to the side.

"thank you" he grateful spoke, getting in. "meet us at the hospital" he spoke loud enough for the pack, that was now surrounding the back of the ambulance, to hear. they all nodded, quickly making their way to their forms of transportation.

the paramedics did what they were trained to do, hooking her up and stating her her conditions throughout the ride. stiles eyes watered as he held her hand, worried at how cold it felt. mariana had passed out as she was loaded into the vehicle. "c'mon mari. don't leave me now" he whispered even though she wasn't listening. "you can't leave me" he continued to speak, wiping the tear that fell with his other hand.

finally getting to the hospital, the medics and professionally trained people rushed to save the girl. "patient is unconscious but stable. multiple bruising and scratching, possible animal attack. patient was declared missing 12 hours ago. bruising on her sides may indicate bone fractures, emergency check-up on patient begins now " the nurse spoke, rushing with other doctors as they wheeled the girl around several halls. stiles had moved quickly along with them, praying that she would make it.

the boy was held back by a nurse as the girl was wheeled behind double doors, "sir, i'm sorry, but, you can't come in here" she walked through the doors, leaving the boy alone. "stiles?" the boy turned around, eyes landing on the pack that was now rushing towards him. the boys breathing began to uneven, his eyes watering. scott pulled the boy into his arms, holding his best friend. "scott, i can't lose her."

"you won't. when we get to see her, i'll take away her pain. all of it, if i have to. we won't lose her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 932 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
240K 5.7K 31
"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ꜱʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ ᴜꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ" in which mariana parker, who has a dark past, gets taken from it; sanctioning in beacon hills, califor...
8.3K 331 9
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...
63.9K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...