adore you, harry styles

By uwish222

harry styles has a daughter that no one relises is his but then they find out. hs x fem oc social media, irl More

cast, and more
famous birthdays
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

twenty three

11K 288 51
By uwish222

may 3rd 2020

instagram

harryupdates

103,973 likes
harryupdates HARRY, TOWNES AND ASTRIS SEEN TODAY 3/5 IN LA!!!
via @user33

view all 3,983 comment

user33 hiii, I was the person who took the photos, and people keep asking me what I saw so, here you go. I was just walking my dog this morning, getting juice. as I was getting my drink I saw none other than HARRY STYLES STANDING IN LINE!!!
I was flabbergasted. I just stood there looking at him, it was weird. anyways, I didn't as for a photo because I was in shock, so after he got his drink, and I got mine. I went outside and saw that he was walking towards his car. I pulled out my phone and took a sneaky photo. AND THEN I SAW THE CAR HE WAS WALKING TOWARDS AND I SAW THAT TOWNES AMD ASTRID WERE SLEEPING IN THE CAR.
I couldn't really get a photo of astrid, the glass on the back window are tinted, plus I really didn't want to be up in their faces :p.
the car looked pretty packed like they were going on a road trip maybe??? they are so cute. he opened the door and got in, I could see that he lightly shook townes awake and gave her one of the juices. then they drove away. this was the best moment of my life. I am dead.
9h 📌pinned 4,287 likes reply

user27 omg awe they are the cutest !!!
9h 1,397 likes reply

user3 GREEN JUICE ERA???
9h 998 likes reply

user92 family road trip. I might cry.
8h 786 likes reply

user60 TOWNES AND ASTRID BOTH SLEEPING LIKE MOMMY LIKE DAUGHTER
9h 621 likes reply

user42 they are the best thing that has happened to the 21st century.
7h 587 likes reply

user8 i love (1) family.
9h     402 likes         reply

user2 i love how you can see t in the first photo !
8h    329 likes          reply

📍on the road to
grand canyon national park, az

townes djerf

We are on our way to the grand canyon.

Harry randomly asked me if we should go on a family road trip a few days ago as we were laying in bed in his house in London. I could never say no to his cute little face.

Right now we are somewhere in between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are going to stay in Vegas for the night at a hotel, then we are going on our way tomorrow again. Astrid is currently asleep in the back of the car with a dummy in between her lips and a bunny stuffed toy laying in her arms. She is definitely the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is honestly the best thing that has happened to me. She has taught me so much about myself that I would never have figured out on my own. I will always be very grateful of her and her dad. 

I turn my head around and I look at Harry, in the driver's seat, who is humming to old tunes and tapping to the beat with his fingers on the steering wheel. He is looking out the window with his dark sunglasses on. He is so beautiful to look at I can't help but smile. Anne's genes are just chefs kiss.

"What are you smiling about?" I hear him ask. I stop staring at him and turn my head to look out the window. Taking the sunglasses off my head and placed them back to my eyes.

"I was just thinking about you," I say. There is no point in lying about it. So I just came out saying it. Harry laughs and places his hand, which has now stopped tapping, on my thigh. Moving his thumb up and down in a soothing notion. I hum in return.

I lean my head to his arm, we look at each other at the same time but quickly look out the window again. I trace small shapes on his arm. This is where I want to be. I just feel so loved and happy. I'm with my two favourite people (not including blondie) in the whole world, just driving to a happy place.

After a while of very comfortable silence, I say. "My turn to pick the songs." I take his phone which is connected to the speakers. "I don't know if you are ready for this, I'm going to pull up with the most random songs my dad and grandma had taught me."

My grandma is everything and more, I talked to her last week and she has so much energy. She could literally be the same age as her granddaughter. She has always loved music, I remember her telling me all these stories when i was little, about how she wanted to be a musician and that she did sing at a few gigs once, but nothing really happened with it. She later studied to become a music teacher. When she found out I was dating a musician, she got so excited. She probably loves harry more than me now, and they have only met a couple of times. In the one direction days, she used to buy the band merch and sent me photos of her wearing it. She is obsessed with Harry. I love my grandma. She's just a cute little old lady with a really thick North Carolina accent.

"I will definitely know them." He replies.

"Are you sure about that? They listen to just a bunch of old hippie music." I smile.

may 4th 2020

townesdjerf posted on their story

townesdjerf 17h

townesdjerf 15h

townesdjerf 14h

townesdjerf 14h

townesdjerf 7h

may 6th 2020

instagram

townesdjerf

liked by harrystyles and 7,982,983 others
townesdjerf me and goldie are twinning :)

view all 125,928 comments

harrystyles the canyon moon is so pretty.
6h      465,937 likes    reply
    townesdjerf it really is, i <3 the grand canyon moon!

niallhoran cause of death: these photos (especially the first and second one)
5h     219,287 likes   reply

arianagrande i have an unhealthy obsession with you.
6h     200,008 likes   reply
     townesdjerf DITTO!!!

lizzo SERVE
5h    142,724 likes   likes

bellahadid omg heyyy imy :0
6h      89,983 likes      reply
      townesdjerf i know. ;)

user4 LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER
6h       54,176 likes     reply
(townesdjerf liked this comment)

user29 I LOVE UUU
6h      12,983 likes      reply

user37 OMG IM EARLY !!!
6h       6,872 likes       reply

user5 how are you so pretty that you look good sleeping???
5h       4,973 likes      reply

authors note
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WE ARE ALMOST AT 100K READS
AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU
AND THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCU
THANK YOU FOR READING

+ i also have holidays now so expect more updates 😉

(not proof read)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
427K 13.7K 68
o. 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 ... in which gypsy's mother befriends an international singer and she does too. ❪ harr...
7.2K 235 20
A random story that entered my brain where Harry Styles has a daughter who has just got into Formula 1 as Lewis Hamilton's teammate, things ensue.
22.9K 545 34
*i wrote this a long time ago and it's embarrassing so please done judge* You would think having famous parents would be perfect. Trust me, it's grea...