Punishing Gray Raven - Now I'...

By JustYuhere

Y/N is an average man, a slave to society who works 9 hours with a minimum wage. One day in his work, An unus... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
uhh
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Next Future updates
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
(Bonus)

Chapter 5

2.3K 68 53
By JustYuhere

Time: 2300

Location: Babylonia Dorms

Meanwhile down the Dante.

Liv enters the commander's office as she just had the looks of a mother who was about to scold her child.

Why? Because.

"Please stop saying dumbass things, you're not even making sense!" The support construct yelled because Dante or should we known as B/N is disturbing the construct peaceful sleeps.

"AS I STARE INTO THE EYES OF THE COMING. APOCALYPSE I SEE THEM REACHING FOR MY SOUL!"

He was vibing so hard that he kept banging his head listening to Dante's theme song.

"I CANNOT ERUPT. I MUST CONTROL! (X2)" Liv's eyes hasn't stopped switching as her commandant continued to sing.

That he even didn't see Liv and just raised the volume much higher.

"YOU CANNOT KILL ME! I AM OMEGA! YOU CANNOT KILL ME! I AM SUBHUMAN!"

"BUT I CAN!!!"

Finally Liv's words reached into his ears , he shifted his eyes towards and saw that she had equipped her lasers ready to shoot her commandant if he doesn't stop.

Which he quickly pulled the plug from his speakers and stopped her. "No please don't Liv!"

She sighed and went close to him then flicked the demon's forehead. "You're causing a ruckus Commandant. And you should probably get some sleep young man."

Or should i say... Devil.

"I've got to say Dante, your luck with women is affecting me as well."

"C-Can you not?" The legendary devil hunter replied uncomfortable since he has bad reputation to any girls he met.

"Well since you're here, might as well tell you who that silver haired devil we met earlier." B/N says as he pats the bed for her to sit on.

"True, that will also kill some time and help me get some sleep." Liv accepts his invitation and sits beside him.

"She smells nice, more than that." B/N scanned her head to toe, even though she's on her Pajamas, he couldn't shake the thought that he can see she's not wearing underneath them.

"Dude, come on!" Dante yelled unapproved of his action. "I blame your devil sword instincts bruh."

"Ahem!" B/N coughs then tells her. "To tell you the truth, his my twin older brother."

"You're brothers!" Liv yelled surprised as he nods with an annoying grin. "Yeah, he's very strong too. Oh but don't tell anyone. This is just between us."

(Then that makes them. Ahem... Impostors. Get it because they are the only ones who knew. Haha, end me)

"If you two are brothers, then why are you fighting each others?"

"Ah, what a good question indeed madamoiselle." Liv looks at him just speechless that he is holding a monocle.

"For you see. Long ago-"

"Are you going to tell me or what?" He froze seeing Liv holding a kitchen knife and it was pointed towards him.

"Sheesh! Put the knife down, alright I'll tell you without my stupid jokes."

"Good~" and Liv put on a bright smiley face even though she had gone full Yandere a while ago.

He took a deep breath and sighed. "It all started with Taxes..."

...
...
...
...

"Are you perhaps mocking me... Commandant Redgrave~"

It turned into a scary smile. "No I'm serious. I still remember it clearly, i may look like this but i am very much older than everyone here in Babylonia."

Which is a fact since he's a demon.

"His name is Vergil, He's a madman who tried to grow a stupid tree so he could achieve creating a National Park so he can be free from taxes."

"A tree?" Liv was dumbfounded from his stupid storytelling. "Yes, and it almost destroyed the world because of it."

"Yes that's why he told you back, that he ain't paying right?"

"So you two are fighting because he won't pay some taxes?!"

Liv noticed how ridiculous this man she is talking to.

"Not just that but he can't even pay his son's child support. To get away with it. He cut off his son's arm."

"You're bluffing?"

"Nope, he truly cut if off to gain more power, but still i stopped him." He paused as he drank his hot milk then continued. "After that we head towards the underworld to cut the tree, then we were stuck there for eternity until we are sent herr to your world."

B/N remembered what his brother advised him to do. It's fine to tell them about Vergil and Dante's real past. But regarding to Gray Raven's future. Y/N told him to keep his mouth shut in order not to disrupt the timeline.

More importantly Y/N told him something is about to happen to Liv. And as the youngest sibling. He listened to him.

"Liv, i have a question for you."

But the girl didn't answer as he just smiled seeing that the construct is now asleep.

"Give me a break." He sighed as he lays her down at his bed then covered the girl with a warm blanket.

"Sweet dreams Liv."

B/N went out and heads to the training grounds to go practice and get used to how Dante stylish fights.

"You're still awake at this hour Commander RedGrave."

He was stopped when a scientist called him. "Asimov."

"How is Lucia?" B/N asked since he couldn't visit due to paperworks and Nikola scolding him for almost failing the mission regarding Nozzle after the encounter with Alpha.

"No Punishing virus detected, luckily you treated her wounded palm just in time." The scientist said making the commander breathe in relief.

"But i must say, what decided you to join Babylon, you are an enigma after all Dante."

The scientist was intrigued to find out his reason. "Nothing, much just to kill time."

"That's what I'd like to say, but yeah of course to assist you all in killing these aliens you talk about."

"Demons you say." Asimov stated as the devil hunter nods.

"Yeah, in the meantime I'd like to use the training facility. I am getting a bit rusty so i need some exercise."

"Do as you wish, just get some rest commandant, we need you after all."

"I don't need your concerns my guy." B/N smiled as he went off.

**************************************************************************************

Time: 0840

Location: Earth

Gray Raven squad and their commandant jumped off the aircraft and landed at the ground ready for their new mission.

Celica appears in a holographic form in front of them. "Listen up Gray Raven, you are to meet one of the members of Strike Hawk team and assist him in this mission. I've marked the coordinates for your rendezvous point."

"Strike hawk. They are a team, yet they operate on solo missions." Liv said after reading the file regarding that team.

"That's because they are too strong. And their squad leader decided it's a best option to train yourself when it comes to surviving." Lee said as he remembers one of the most annoying members of that squad.

"No time to lose then. Commandant your orders." Lucia turned to Dante who gave a sincere nod.

"Let's get this gig done!"

For now B/N decided to be on the back and let his squad handle the front. He will just be on support and will only act when things got crucial.

"By the way, i got a distress call from my deadbeat brother that midnight."

"Did something to Y/N?" He asked Dante as he just chuckled.

"He just told Alpha a cringe joke, and Vergil couldn't stop his horrified face after Y/N screamed at the tunnel saying SEGGS."

Vergil wanted to seperate himself from Y/N to be honest after that incident. It's an embarrassment, since Y/N was controlling the Vergil's body.

Well who wouldn't be embarrassed and disappointed if someone you trust did a stupid thing.

"That's why it was a relief i ended up to you B/N."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Liv then contacted B/N that they cleared the sector and Y/N switched to direct call to her.

"Get ready Liv, he'll be here too."

And the support construct understand that he is talking about his brother.

"Roger that."

The squad waited for the reinforcement to arrive and as to kill time. B/N put on his michael jackson hat that has the ability to put on the hat into anything.

ANYTHING.

He messed up with Lee after it landed on his head. That the gunner ends up chasing the commander making the girls laugh at them.

"He should be here anytime soon." Lee stopped chasing as they soon tried to contact the additional man.

"Yo! Gray ravens!"

They look above and saw a blonde man giving a thumbs up with a grin on his face.

"Ugh! Not you." Lee shooks his head. Jumping down the strike hawk member offered a handshake to Dante.

"Name is Kamui, very glad to meet you Commandant Dante!"

"Well we got an energetic soldier. Glad to meet you kid."

These two will get along very well. Adding much more nerves to Lee.

To be continued

😳

🥵

Will gladly roll for power and MOTIVATION

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 775 21
hated, abused, tortured... these things are normal for Y/n. Born in a world where the 99% of people has Sacred Gears, Devil fruits, Quirks, Semblance...
2.2K 58 20
"What is good? Everything that heightens the feeling of power in man, the will to power, power itself. What is bad? Everything that is born of weakne...
32.9K 1K 127
One night in the crimson moonlight, I found myself waking up on the street bruised all to hell. I had no idea why I was here. Where would I go? I ha...
8K 295 20
(Dante X Female OC) Kat and Vergil save a college student from Limbo and recruit her into The Order. Her life is thrown for a loop when she meets her...