ร—[BOND.]

By Kamaboko-Gonpachiroj

โ•ฐโ”ˆ>"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š... More

ๅบๅน•

็ฌฌไธ€็ซ 

88 5 6
By Kamaboko-Gonpachiroj

------------

Exhaustion rushed through his body after the long and bumpy ride. He reached for the handle of the door, a clicking sound being heard.

Pushing the door further, he stepped out of the old-fashioned taxi.

A few moments passed and the girl had remained inside, not dare moving a single inch.

"Are you planning on staying in there?" He asked. The girl sat as still as a statue, staring at her lap. A sweat bead rolled down her forehead, memories of that day flashing right before her.

"We don't have all day now. Come out." He spoke again, bringing her out of her daze. Flinching at his voice, she let out a shaky breath realizing they have reached their destination.

She looked around and out of the slightly frosted window, a heavy feeling in the stomach with the unfamiliar surroundings. She wiped her sweaty palms off on her kimono, trying to steady down her shaky breathing.

She hopped out of the backseat. Shivering as she felt the cold wind against her face, clutching her haori and scarf closer.

The man walked up to the driver's window, knocking on the glass. The driver opened the door as he handed him the payment of the ride.

The driver nodded his head, accepting the money.

As he shoved the money into his pant pocket, the driver felt a shiver go down his spine. His body tensed up, knowing that the bloody eyes of the man were watching each and every movement of his.

He turned on the engines hoping he'd just have a peaceful night and drove off.

The girl watched as the taxi drove off, the sounds of the rusty gears fading into the darkness.

Slightly gripping her kimono, she felt a heavy feeling in her chest. The streets were deserted, no one seen except the two.

She stared wide-eyed at the thin layer of snow that was upon the sidewalk, like how everything that day was covered in snow, blood staining the white. The screams echoing in her ears as her legs quivered.

"Are you awake?" Eyes averting back to the man, her eyes seemingly dull. His slited pupils narrowing at her, an irritated expression being displayed on his face.

"I asked, Are you awake?"

His question was only answered by silence.

She was the only survivor of the Kamado family and possibly his successor.
Afterall, the earring she had was proof about his essence still being there, telling him that even if centuries kept on passing by, he wouldn't escape him. His wrath, his desire to end him. The man's unanswered question which he pondered on echoing in his ears, his voice.

Clenching his fists he recalled what happened centuries ago, his veins popped out noticeably on his face.

The sound of the girl coughing interrupted his thoughts.

He turned to his side to see the young girl horrified, staring at the blood on her hands as blood dripped down her lips. Cracks appeared on her face, blood seeping through them.

Not fazed by the sight, he kept on a straight face.

"I believe you have learned what would happen if you dare not cooperate with me. So cooperate for your life."

Horror-struck, Nezuko managed to mutter out a yes as she felt the stinging feeling on her skin fade.

She felt them heal, it was expected, she is a demon afterall. A demon -- something she despised from the bottom of her heart even if she is a part of them.

She wiped her bloody hands on her haori when she noticed Muzan walking away. She hurried upto him.

Walking behind Muzan, she played close attention to her surroundings. It seemed no one was up, not a single house was emitting light.

Gazing at the night sky, she made a hunch that it must be nearly midnight.

Staring at the street lights, a few of them were not working but were in perfect condition, a few broken and a few flickering but no proper working ones.

The man had already informed her of his so called human 'family'. He had a human wife and daughter. It disgusted Nezuko of how he was playing with innocent minds for his sake.

Tightening her scarf around her mouth and neck, she gulped. The scent of a human, she wondered if that would be enough to trigger her demonic desire.

No, She won't eat them, there is no way she would even dare think of eating a human. So what if she has been transformed into a demon, she hasn't fairly given in at the life style of a demon yet.

"Mom, when is daddy coming home?" The little girl questioned her mother, tugging her twin braids.

"He'll be home soon, Hakura. Don't you dare touch the food until we sit down for dinner." Her mother spoke, stirring the soup.

"But I'm hungryy." Hakura whined. "Your dad will be home anytime, just wait till he arrives." Her mother chuckled. "Fine." The girl pouted, walking away while sulking in the inside.

Knock Knock

The girl turned around, her eyes lighting up. "I'll open the door!!" She ran towards the door, opening up the door.

"Dad! Welcome home!" Hakura shouted, being only able to hug his legs.

"You haven't been troubling your mom have you now?" He chuckled.

"Nope!"

"Dear, welcome back. How had the trip been? I hope there wasn't any trouble." Tsukahiro asked, drying her hands off on her apron.

"There wasn't really any trouble. Everything has been well. But.."

"But?"

"Nezuko, come in." Muzan spoke.

The door creaked as a young girl peeked inside.

She hesitantly walked in, clutching her kimono tightly. The moment she saw the lady and the girl, she bowed down.

"This is Nezuko. Nezuko, this is my wife and daughter, Hakura. Nezuko shall be living with us from now on." He introduced them to eachother.

"Living with us?" The little girl questioned.

"Yes, she is the daughter of a late friend. I decided to take her in." He said with fake concern.

"Is that so? Poor thing." Tsukahiro softly said.

She noticed Nezuko shifting her body time to time and kept staring down at her feet. She walked upto her and softly put her hands on her shoulder.

"Welcome to our home Nezuko! You can call me 'Tsukahiro'!" She warmly smiled at the girl, hoping to give the girl a warm welcome. Nezuko didn't reply, keeping quiet.

She pressed her lips into a thin line, gazing at the lady in front of her.

Tsukahiro was a fair woman with warm chocolate eyes. She was just slightly taller than Nezuko.

Her black hair was done into a neat bun at the back of her neck and a few pins in the front to secure any stray hairs.

A smile of a mother that resembled her own.

A few awkward moments passed.

"She is unable to speak properly, so she chooses to remain quiet." Muzan broke the silence, covering up.

"Oh! Well no worries! Let's get you a change of clothes. Dear, I had already warmed up the water for you. You can go take a bath." Tsukahiro spoke, dragging Nezuko to her room with Hakura waddling behind them.

"Good grief. Should I let her be? She better not do something stupid." Muzan whispered to himself, walking towards the bathroom.

"I'm already tired of keeping an eye on her. It won't be bad to have a warm bath after all."

'Those broken streetlights managed to make me see the demon behind the smile.'

------🎐------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 35.4K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
366K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
295K 13.3K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
396K 24.8K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...