Everyone Watch One Punch Man...

נכתב על ידי GoldenFang17

Users of magic with the help of technology, Titan abilities, and Nen are about to see two worlds who may surp... עוד

Gathered
The Strongest Human
The Lone Cyborg
The Obsessive Scientist
The Modern Ninja
The Ultimate Mentor
The Terrifying City
The Ultimate Student
The Deep Sea King
Unyielding Justice
Unparalleled Peril
Dominator Of The Universe
The Strongest Hero
The Hero's Return
Human Monster
The Hunt Begins
The Martial Arts Tournament
Monster Uprising

Metal Bat

6.1K 121 30
נכתב על ידי GoldenFang17

"Hahaha! Now I will cover the world in darkness! Hahaha!"

"You won't get away with this, Devil Earl!"

'That lame theme song means Justice Man is here. Just when it was getting good, the hero butts in again! Hang in there! Don't you give up, Devil Earl! Kick Justice Man's butt!

"Justice Punch!"

"Aaargh!!"

'Darn it! He got beat again...When will there be a monster that can defeat Justice Man?'

'What? Heroes never lose? Why not? Does good always win out? But that's so unfair! Monsters have things they want, too! And monsters try really hard... So why do they always end up getting killed? I root for them! What about what I think?! Monsters are just cooler! Why should the popular win, while the hated lose? It's tragic!

If that's how the world works... I'll become the strongest monster, and I will lose to no one!' Garou thought when he was a kid since he idolizes monsters more than heroes.

"Because monsters are bad! And they eat people too!" Gon said.

"He's done seeing the Monsters always lose to the heroes. What an ambition he has in mind. An impossible, yet, a dangerous one." Netero said.

"In what way the monsters are cooler than the heroes? Because of their powers or motives?" Erika asked.

"What am I doing in here?" Garou asked himself after he finds out that he woke up in the garbage area with a crow beside him.

"My memories from last night are so cloudy." He added and the opening starts to play.

"Pfft! He can't even remember that he was knocked out by Saitama." Leorio snickered.

"But why... Why he would want to become a monster? To become cooler and strong?" Killua asked.

"Perhaps it could be that... He wanted to become the Monster everyone should fear of, not the ones he's seeing around." Zeno said.

"Being a hero is cool but, as a monster? I don't think so..." Mayumi said.

"Last night's brutal attack on Director Zeimeet was almost certainly the work of the "hero hunter", Garou."

"You mean he's now targeting not just heroes, but the entire Association?"

"He was able to defeat Tank-Top Master. Ordinary protective details will not dispel fear. Issue a cautionary memo." One of the Officers of the Association said and the title "Metal Bat" appeared on the screen.

"Metal Bat?" Gon asked.

"That's the hero with the baseball bat, right?" Armin asked.

"Yeah. Now we'll have an episode about him? Sounds cool." Connie said.

"Using a baseball bat to become a hero? How fascinating these heroes are." Ichijou said with a giggle.

"At least they're heroes, and they save people." Eren said.

"Eren, don't let him get into you." Armin sighed.

"Executives should remain indoors if possible. When going out, they must be accompanied by a Class S hero."

"Is that realistic?"

"Recently, the Class S seem so busy dealing with monsters. The directors are the conduits to our sponsors. Their safety takes precedence." Some of the officials said. Garou on the other hand, in an abandoned barn house, puts an X mark on the heroes he took down already. And is now staring at King's picture.

"Yikes, being hunted by some crazy human who claims himself as a monster is scary." Ymir said.

"Is that sarcastic?" Tatsuya asked.

"Huh? What about it?" Ymir asked.

"Hey, hey. Calm down." Josuke sighed.

"Act as a bodyguard for an executive? I refuse. "Why?" Because I'm in the middle of a battle. My opponent is down. Now I'm going to take out the boss in his secret lair. Ask someone else." King said while playing some video games.

"Ah... As expected of King..." Killua said.

"He's good at lying using his voice." Feitan added.

"Hahaha! I love how he acts like a strong hero! Not bad for him." Uvogin laughed.

"Is that another sarcastic act?" Tatsuya asked.

"It could be." Uvogin replied.

"I'm counting on you to protect us today, Mr. Metal Bat." An Executive of the Hero Association said.

'They said it was a critical assignment, but when I got here...

"Association executives are now targeted too, apparently. But my boy insists on trying "peasant food". The executive said.

"Eugh. Look, another ugly bastard!" Nobunaga said.

"Is that a life worthy to protect?" Uvogin asked.

"These guys show no mercy towards ugly bastards..." Gon sighed.

"Wow! Look, Papa! They've got crème caramel!" The kid said.

"This sushi won't even 10,000 yen. How amusing to experience just how inferior it is." The executive said.

'What is this? Am I in Hell?!'

"Hey! Don't put empty plates back on the belt!" Metal Bat said on the kid.

"Why not?" The kid asked.

"They need it to tally your bill." Metal Bat replied and puts the plate back on the table.

"Come now, it's only good manners to return one's plate." The executive said, but Metal Bat takes the plate away and piles it to the other plate.

"I said don't put them back!" Metal Bat said with an annoyed look.

"The color of this uni is off-putting. Perhaps they have caviar?" The executive said.

"Why do I feel that whenever I see that old man's face, I wanted to murder a thousand men...?" Uvogin uttered.

"Does this man live a normal life before and even act so humble to whatever he sees? He pisses me a lot!" Erika yelled.

"I feel you guys. That man's one annoying bastard." Levi said.

"When did you feel someone's feelings, bro?" Isabel asked.

"None of your business." Levi replied.

'He's cold...' Tatsuya thought.

"What's "medium-fatty tuna"? Is anything but extra-fatty even edible?" The kid asked and is about to return the plate but Metal Bat takes it away again.

"Don't put it back!"

'The next time a plate goes back, I'll kill them both.' Metal Bat thought with an evil stare towards them.

"Please do it!!" Some of the characters yelled.

"Are you guys insane?" Josuke asked.

"The next time you overreact with an ugly-looking creature, I'll kill you all. Is that a fair trade?" Jiren asked and no one dared to speak any negative comments towards the Executive.

'This guy's way worse!' Killua thought.

A vibration caught Metal Bat's attention and he looks at it, seeing his little sister calling on his phone, which made him lose his focus on the two.

"Phone call?" The executive asked.

"It's my little sister! Stay here while I step away for a second." Metal Bat said and left.

"I didn't have a choice. An important assignment suddenly came up. I'll take you shopping another time. Huh? Where am I now?? Mouse Sushi? Oops! No, that's not it. It is an assignment! Come on, don't cry... I'll explain later. I-I have to hang up. Bye!"

"Aww... His little sister must've been disappointed when he said where he is right now." Mayumi said.

"He should've just lied that he's in the middle of the battlefield or something." Leo said.

"That's not even an assignment, dumbass. You're working as one of their bodyguards..." Leorio said.

'I'm the one who should be crying. Last time I do a favor for some exec!'

LOUD EXPLOSIONS

"Crap! Is it Garou?!" Metal Bat said after a surprise explosion rumbled on the establishment. A monster centipede now takes the executive's son and looks at the picture they have.

"Woah! Look at that thing!" Connie said.

"And they have a picture of their target! Wow, that means these monsters we'll be witnessing do have intel to their targets eh?" Mayumi asked.

"Maybe we have some traitors in the Hero Association, giving information about the executives and to their loved ones as well." Katsuto said.

"Can he beat that thing with his Metal Bat? I don't think so." Nobunaga said.

"Are you a dumbass? He even fought that multiple-headed Monster before and found its weakness. Don't make me laugh." Eren said.

"I'm just doubting on his skills, brat." Nobunaga said with an annoyed look.

"I don't think that's him." Metal Bat said.

"Help him! That thing has my son!" The executive cried.

"That's the Hero Association executive, all right." The red centipede said.

"With his kid. Perfect. We're taking the child." Another plant monster said.

"Hold it. No one's taking a step out of this place. They haven't paid yet." Metal Bat said after grabbing his bat with his serious gaze on the monsters."

"Ew." Mayumi said.

"That's gross." Ichijou said.

"Let's see if those two monsters are strong." Feitan said.

"Nah, I can smell they're just another bunch of trashes." Phinks said.

'Charanko said he signed up on a whim. What a dummy. Buy this might do. Some seriously strong fighters could be here.' Saitama thought while wearing a wig to represent Charanko in the Martial Arts Tournament.

"What name did you register under?"

"Uh... Charanko." Saitama replied.

"All right. Please write in your fighting style."

"Fighting style? Oh, what was it just now? I think it's..." Saitama uttered. After that, he's now in his room to wait for further announcements.

"Saitama should've asked for Charanko's fighting style too before heading in there." Killua said.

"Luckily he made it out there." Leorio said.

"He's clueless about things. You can't blame the bald hero." Machi said.

"This must be the tournament bracket."

'Some fighters got seeded. This Bakuzan guy must be tough. In the opposite bracket, Suiryu is the top seed...' Saitama thought.

"Yo! Charanko, from the dojo, right?" A man from the door peeked and asked.

'Oh no, someone who knows Charanko!' Saitama quickly covered his face with the paper.

"Yikes! His senior?! I mean, Charanko's senior?" Kirihara asked.

"If I were in his place, I'm not good at pretending to be someone." Mizuki said.

"Cause you're a shy type of a person." Mikihiko said.

"E-Eh...?" Mizuki asked.

"He's another ugly guy huh...?" Uvogin whispered.

"Don't talk to me. I don't want to get killed by that God over there..." Phinks whispered while trying not to get caught by Jiren.

"Hey, what's the matter? Surely you haven't forgotten me? "Fist of Seltzer Water on the Rocks"? That a joke? Well, I don't blame you for being nervous. After all, you never could beat me." The man said beside Saitama.

"What a jerk. He better not be competing in my place. Nah, he wouldn't be that stupid. Wait, Saitama does seem pretty friggin' stupid." Charanko talked to himself at the top of the Hospital.

"Saitama?" Mumen Rider asked.

"Huh? You're..." Charanko uttered.

"Are you acquainted with Saitama?" Mumen Rider asked.

"Charanko, know why I entered this tournament?" Charanko asked.

'Who cares? Just hurry up and get out of here.' Saitama thought.

"Haha!" Some of the audience laughed at this scene.

"He can just walk away and leave." Jean said.

"That's disrespectful, you know." Mayumi said.

"He won't even face him with his simpleton-looking face!" Jean defended.

"Two reasons. Reason one: This Super Fight is ideal for making a name as a martial artist. Master Bang was the champion once. And reason two: The incident at the previous tournament. A masked fighter named Wolfman won the championship. But after the tournament, the real Wolfman was found unconscious.

Because of that, registration under an alias and use of headwear became strictly banned." The man said.

"H-Headwear?" Saitama asked.

"Crap! That impostor..." Zushi uttered.

"Garou beat the true Wolfman to infiltrate the said tournament and fight the other competitors for his desires. What's with this guy being everywhere?" Kurapika asked.

"Haha, he's honing his skills through different methods, even if it's replacing someone in a tournament illegally." Ichijou said.

"You lied about your fighting style. That might be a grey area." The man said.

"What happens if they find out?" Saitama asked.

"You'd be disqualified and banned for life. And after the incident, you'll probably be sued and hit with a heavy fine as well. Might even be arrested." The man said.

"R-Really?!" Saitama asked while sweating nervously.

"What's the matter?

No way...

You...

...know exactly who the perpetrator was, don't you?" The man asked.

"Phew! That was a close call!" Gon said.

"Banned for life? That's reasonable too since Garou beat someone to replace him." Leorio said.

"Arrested? Heh, Saitama can just bust through those walls with his punch!" Uvogin said.

"Uvo, he doesn't think the same way as you." Shalnark said.

'I'm safe!' Saitama thought.

"I saw his technique in a video. There's no doubt. The criminal is... Garou!" The man said.

"Yo! I'm back!" Garou said as the scene shifted back to the park where the little boy is.

"Oh, hey Mister! Patrolling again?" The boy asked.

"I told you not to call me "mister". Now lend me that book." Garou said and sits beside the kid.

"I still don't want to." The boy replied.

"Huh?" Garou asked.

"You know! Let's read it together!" The boy said and Garou have no choice but to agree with him.

"Garou? There's that name again." Saitama said.

"It was six months ago... Right after it went down and he was expelled. It had to be him." The man said.

"It went down"? Saitama asked.

"You were skipping classes, so you don't know. It was a day when Master Bang was out." The man said. In a flashback, all of Silverfang's students, including him and Garou were seen having a training, but Garou stopped.

"I'm done." Garou said.

"Huh? The man asked.

"There's nothing left for me to learn here. Let's fight for real." Garou said with an intimidating look.

"He'd hidden his true self as he sharpened his fangs. If it hadn't been for him, we wouldn't have had to leave the dojo. Damn him! That's why I'm here today! I'll win this tournament and get my mojo back! I want to know that I can hold my own against Garou! But I never imagined you, the runt of dojo, who would enter the Super Fight Tourney! You got lofty ideas. I heard you even call yourself the "top disciple". Don't let it go to your head." The man said.

"He was also one of Silverfang's students and also ended up beaten up by Garou." Eren said.

"That was the start of making his goals to come true, to become the strongest monster or villain in their world." Armin said.

"Starting from the place where he learned Martial Arts before. Doesn't he feel ashamed of what he just did?" Historia said.

"Heh. When will villains or monsters feel shame? Only if they still have a heart of human or kindred emotions towards humans." Netero said.

"I see. You're saying Saitama might enter in your place?" Mumen Rider asked.

"Yeah. If by some chance an amateur managed to get in, he'd get himself killed!" Charanko said.

"Nothing to worry about. Because, you know, he's a hero." Mumen Rider said.

"I think he knows about Saitama's power against the Deep Sea King." Chiyoda said.

"Yeah. He's using the other terms to make Charanko believe him and fret on Saitama." Mayumi said.

"Being a hero is already hard work, eh..." Isori said.

"If I'd have known that Garou would be expelled, I'd never left the dojo. Then Master Bang's top disciple right now would be me, Sourface. Whatcha think? Wanna practice choke holds until you blackout again?" The man named Sourface asked.

"Sourface... Yeah, his face looks sour enough to not get any good praises from it." Nobunaga said.

"Like a pool of mud." Feitan said.

"Whoever kisses him will also have a sour-looking face as well!" Phinks laughed.

"These men talk like they're hot."

"Yeah. But they're murderers."

"I agree."

"Even the female students from the Magic World dislike them too." Josuke said.

"Because they're stupid." Jiren said.

"But you left the dojo, right?" Saitama asked.

"Huh?" Sourface asked.

"I, Charanko, took on Garou by myself. That's why I'm here: to get rid of Garou. If he keeps up his hero hunting, one day we're gonna meet. What I'm saying is, someone who runs off shouldn't be acting like a big shot." Saitama said, making Sourface angry and bash the table.

"Yeah! He's right!" Jean said.

"Saitama may not be a student by Bang but he sounds like he has stayed with him in his dojo before as one of his students." Tatsuya said.

"What's cool of it is that the ugly-looking man is angry!" Hanji said.

"Cool?!" Moblit asked.

"If he's proud to become Silverfang's top disciple, he shouldn't have left, and worked hard to become one. He's just proving how an airhead he is. He didn't gain any praise on this one but only shame on himself." Erwin said.

"I'm gonna make you eat those words! The Super Fight is a one-day tournament. If by chance you win and move up, we'll meet in the ring. If that happens, I'll teach you what it's like to be in a real fight." Sourface said and left.

'A real fight... I really don't remember what they're like.' Saitama thought.

"Ah, yeah... Because he's the strongest among them all." Armin said.

"But what about Boros' fight? Right... He's dumb to consider it as one." Gon said.

"Boros for Saitama is a boring opponent if I'm not mistaken. Ending him with his ultimate attack wasn't also a real fight for him, but total annihilation. What real fight Saitama means is the one where his opponent can match him in terms of power and strength till the end." Chrollo said.

Metal Bat takes the Sushi from the plate and eats it after defeating the two monsters that almost took the executive's son away from them.

"Did you see that, Papa?! He took care of the monsters in no time!" The kid said.

"Okay, let me get a few pics." The executive said while taking photos of the defeated monsters on the floor.

Hey, it's still dangerous. Let's get out of here." Metal Bat said.

"Venus Peopletrap and I were no match for you. But we expected you to easily overcome us, Metal Bat. You are truly a Class S hero. Yet the strong often mistakenly believe they're at the top of the food chain. In fact, I believed that once." The red centipede said.

"Not done dying yet, bug? Want me to finish you off?" Metal Bat asked.

"But then, Senior Centipede appeared." The red centipede said with a smirk and a bigger blue centipede rises from beyond the ground, sending Metal Bat and the two away from the Sushi restaurant.

"I will avenge you, little one." The monster known as Senior Centipede said.

"Now there's another big bug?!" Kirihara asked.

"Senior... That means his older brother..." Katsuto said.

"Ew... When will they die?" Erika asked.

"Did he just killed his little brother or something? It looked like he was sliced into two when that thing arrived." Jorge said.

"That thing's gross!" The kid cried.

'This one's a whole lot bigger!' Metal Bat thought.

"What's that smell...?" The executive asked after inhaling a strange scent and falls unconscious. Another monster ascended from the sinkhole and spreads its petals to release more of its scent.

'These things got nothing to do with Garou, I guess?'

"No use thinking about it! I'll just smash 'em!" Metal Bat yelled.

"That's right! No matter what terror he faces, he stands up and fights. I'm saying, you don't have to worry about Saitama." Mumen Rider said.

"Y-Yeah, but..." Charanko uttered.

"He'd never use a false identity and break the rules. After all, he's a hero." Mumen Rider said

"Well, in that case, it's okay." Charanko said.

"Yeah." Mumen Rider said.

Sneeze

Saitama sneezes out while reading a book to waste time before the match begins.

"So much time to kill..." He uttered.

"And this is Watchdog Man. Cute, isn't he?" The boy asked as the scene shifts back to the park.

"Just looks like a guy in a dog suit to me. Is he tough?" Garou asked.

"Of course! He's a Class S hero." The boy replied.

'Class S Rank 12, eh?' Garou thought.

"He keeps watching over City Q from his lookout in Watchdog Plaza. He's always hanging out there!" The boy said as Watchdog Man can be seen staying in his position, ignoring the citizens taking pictures of him.

"Hahaha! That guy looks a moron!" Nobunaga said.

"I agree with Garou. He looks like a dude with a dog costume on him." Ichijou said.

"Don't tell me he'll hunt that cute hero next?! How dare he!" Mayumi said.

"Calm down. We'll see if that Class S hero is strong enough to defeat Garou." Tatsuya said.

"I'm worried about the other heroes with their costumes. They don't look promising at all." Leorio said.

"Why did they become heroes in the first place? Ah, Hero Association isn't as serious as the Hunter Association when it comes to recruiting Hunters. " Morel laughed.

"Warning! Emergency evacuation! A monster has appeared in the shopping district of City S. Threat Level: Demon. The Class S hero Metal Bat is currently engaging the monster. Citizens outside are requested to move indoors quickly." An announcement from the Hero Association alarmed the whole city, including the boy.

"Mister?!" He cried.

"You heard her. Hurry up and get home." Garou said.

"Got it." The boy replied and left.

"Warning! Emergency evacuation!" Garou smiled after hearing the Class S hero's name and whereabouts as of the moment.

The monster named Rafflesidon attacks Metal Bat with its vines but the hero deflects it with his weapon. Senior Centipede charges in and barraged its legs around him.

"Centipede Parade!"

Metal Bat breaks free from the said attack but he's catching his breath while trying not to inhale the sedative that Rafflesidon scattered around the area and deflecting all of Senior Centipede's attacks.

"Quite an obstinate enemy." Senior Centipede said.

"I understand how he could beat Junior Centipede." Rafflesidon said.

"Do you think the Chimera Ants stand a chance against the Monsters in their world?" Killua asked.

"Hm. That's a hard question. Unlike the Chimera Ants who only have their Royal Guards and Squadron Leaders, the Monsters do have four threat levels: Tiger, Demon, Dragon, and God. Boros is at the God level but Saitama managed to defeat him. If you were to face Boros against the Chimera King, then it would be a good fight to see." Kite said.

"I'll go with the Monsters, since the ones we saw are tougher ones to defeat." Killua said.

"What about you, Gon?" Knuckle asked.

"Uh... I will go with... the Monsters as well." Gon said but was unsure of his answer.

"That's a tough question if you ask me." Josuke said.

"Wait till they meet those trillion sperms monster and the one who claims to be God." Jiren said.

"Also that hot lady chick with those Esper powers as well! Oh, and also the Phoenix guy as well!" Josuke said.

"Is he strong? He looked funny on his costume." Jiren said.

"Man, you haven't seen his true form against..." Josuke and Jiren discussed the Monsters in the future episodes.

"Even the Gods were questioning themselves whether who's stronger?" Reiner said.

"Since we don't live in the Hunter World, I have no idea on which one is stronger." Zeke said.

"Why target that man and his son?" Metal Bat asked.

"Hehehe. If you beat us, we'll tell you." Rafflesidon said. Metal Bat starts to drool as he inhaled some of the monster's sedatives.

"At last, my Hypno-Scent is taking effect..." Rafflesidon said.

"Excellent!" Senior Centipede exclaimed and now attacks Metal Bat with its huge claws, hitting him repeatedly and using this advantage to take down the hero.

"Losing... consciousness..." Metal Bat uttered. He gets hit by the Senior Centipede without trying to resist the sedative around him, which made the monster feel excited to kill him.

"Eternal rest is yours! Take this! And this! And this!" Senior Centipede roared.

"This is no good! He's getting dominated by them!" Leo said.

"Hey, fight back, Metal Bat!" Gon cheered.

"Get yourself a grip, Metal Bat!" Hanji added.

"Yeah! Don't let them defeat you! They look weaker as the Chimera Ants!" Killua said.

Loud smash

Metal Bat all of a sudden, hit himself with his weapon, to wake himself up from the sedative that makes him lose his consciousness.

"He hit... himself?!" Rafflesidon asked in shock.

"Woah! That hurts!" Sasha said.

"Hm. I see." Katsuto said.

"Hahaha! Talk about being insane!" Uvogin said.

"Aren't you worried about the bleeding he just did to himself?!" Mayumi angrily asked.

"I guess it's fine for him. If there's no other way, then he would become a cold corpse later on." Tatsuya said.

"He's gone mad!" Senior Centipede roared and tries to attack Metal Bat, but his claw got busted away with a single strike from the hero.

"And his power increased!" Zushi said.

"That bastard got stronger just by hitting himself with his weapon? Never knew that type of stuff." Porco said.

"Titans can't get stronger when we hit ourselves." Pieck said.

"You guys can only regenerate, but won't increase your power just like that guy." Tatsuya said.

"I agree. But that will allow us to improve our attacks after we regenerate." Zeke said.

"Huh? You can't even do a damn thing against Captain Levi, you scumbag!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Some of the Scout Regimen soldiers said on Zeke.

"When did they know my defeat against Levi?" Zeke asked in horror.

"Ask those two." Annie replied on the two Gods who keep talking about who's stronger between the Monster Association and the Chimera Ants.

"That cleared my head!" Metal Bat said.

"What?! He's got even stronger?!" Senior Centipede asked.

"It shouldn't be possible to undo the sedative so easily. What just happened?" Rafflesidon asked.

"Once my fighting spirit's up, I can take almost everything. You really slapped the hell out of me just now.

But I'm a nice guy,

WHACK!!!

so one whack each,

WHACK!!!

and we'll call it even!" Metal Bat delivered a powerful, single smash on each of the monsters, starting to destroy them slowly, allowing themselves to explode from the said attack. Metal Bat walks away while whirling his bat and not looking back on the monsters' death.

"Now that's insane." Ichijou said.

"His bat must be made of a special type of metal, strong enough to withstand the harder type of minerals or weapons." Katsuto said.

"Tungsten?" Mayumi asked.

"I don't care whatever metal his bat is made of, he just looked like a badass over there!" Connie said.

"Those are weaker monsters. We'll see his true potential when he faces some true monsters like Garou." Kite said.

"It's been a while since I felt that much fight in me. Ah! I didn't ask the monsters what they were after! Totally slipped my mind." Metal Bat said.

"Moron." Machi said.

"Hehe, you can't blame him for accidentally killing them without asking." Shalnark said.

"That doesn't matter anymore. Let those runts from the Hero Association investigate why these monsters keep hunting down their executives." Netero said.

"Chairman's right. Now's the time for that association to show that they can also be a reliable group in terms of gathering intel from the monsters." Shoot said.

"Looks like they're uninjured. Hey wake up, you two! Need a good punch to get you up?!" Metal Bat asked.

"We're here to help!"

"We'll help you fight!" Class B and C heroes Pineapple and Mohican arrived on the scene.

"Buwahahaha! Pineapple?! What he can do, shoot some sour pineapples on the monsters?!" Uvogin laughed.

"And Mohican, he only looks like a tougher delinquent!" Nobunaga said.

"Goodness, you guys are proud of yourselves. Weren't you killed by one of these hunters before? You should be ashamed of that too as well. At least these heroes are alive in their world while you're already dead in your world, moron." Ichijou said with a nice look on them.

"Hey, pretty boy, take those words back before I'll bust your face open!" Uvogin angrily said.

"I just finished up." Metal Bat said.

"What?!" The two heroes asked.

"Thank goodness for Metal Bat. Now the director and his son are-- What is it?" One of the staff asked.

"Junior Centipede and Senior Centipede appeared one after the other. That means..."

"It can't be!"

"Remember what happened two years ago? If he appears again..."

"Right. Mere bodyguards won't be enough. The entire city will be leveled." The staff member said, and the ground from the city shattered as an enormous centipede rose from underneath the surface towards the sky.

"That's... The giant bug monster, Elder Centipede! It's a threat level Dragon!" Pineapple exclaimed.

"Hey, hey, hey! Now we do have an Elder Centipede?!" Connie asked in shock.

"And its size... it's gigantic and longer than the previous two..." Ymir uttered.

"Threat Level Dragon, second next to God..." Kite said.

"I won't assassinate such a monster as that." Zeno said.

"Me neither." Silva said.

"Can you Titans beat that thing?" Tatsuya asked.

"Who knows?! We don't even know how that thing fights yet! Bertholdt's Colossal Titan will be a good match against that thing!" Porco said.

"You saw how fast it ascended from the ground, right? It could be faster than me." Bertholdt said.

"Eek! Now that's a bigger guy!" Gon said.

"Hahaha! I'm now interested in where these monsters came from." Netero said.

"It's huge..." Historia said.

"Dragon?" Metal Bat asked.

"Metal Bat's not even fazed by that thing's size..." Zeke said.

"He fought way worse than that thing I guess. You know, the multiple-headed alien!" Leo said.

"I'll request some Class S backup. Let's keep clear for now." Mohican said.

"Bastard's here for those two over there. Get them to safety while I occupy him. Fast as you can!" Metal Bat said.

"It really looks like the Elder Centipede from its old-looking face." Mayumi said.

"And it's staring right at them." Feitan said.

"Hurry!" The two heroes yelled while running towards the two unconscious victims.

"Now, then. What to do?" Metal Bat asked.

"Is he looking this way?" Pineapple asked. Two pairs of huge eyes below the monster's face shone and is preparing to attack.

"You shan't escape!" Elder Centipede roared.

"It's charging!" Metal Bat yelled and the two heroes began to run.

"Don't loom back! Run!" The two yelled. Metal Bat prepares to smash Elder Centipede's face but it evaded his attack and ends up letting him hit his carapace, making him vibrate his whole body after the impact.

'It's friggin' hard!' Metal Bat thought.

"Out of the way!" The monster roared and flicks Metal Bat to a building and leaves.

"It avoided his attack. But that's damn hard..." Jorge said.

"I see. Its face is its main weakness. You saw how aware it was from Metal Bat's attack and evades it with ease." Ichijou said.

"Not even a powered-up Metal Bat can scratch that thing." Gon said.

"Yeah. This is the time he needs reinforcements." Killua said.

'Tagged with a full swing and not even a crack... But... The bastard protected its face-thing when I went in. That's where I need to bash it!' Metal Bat thought. He jumped off towards the centipede and runs towards its face.

"He's coming after us!" Mohican yelled.

"No, look! On top! That's...!" Pineapple said while looking at Metal Bat who's at the forehead of the Elder Centipede.

"Killer Move! Fighting Spirit! Dragon Pummelin'!" Metal Bat launched countless bashes of his bat directly to the whole face of the Elder Centipede.

"Will that be enough?" Erika asked.

"From the looks of it, I guess not." Tatsuya said.

Elder Centipede already felt the attack from Metal Bat, which makes itself wagging its whole body to disrupt Metal Bat's attack on its small face.

"Centipede Undulation!" Elder Centipede roared, destroying him, and sending Metal Bat away.

"Such destructive force from this thing! It's way stronger than the two earlier!" Armin said.

"Saitama can defeat that thing! That's for sure!" Eren said.

"Please let be another hero who can take that thing down. I want to see the capabilities of the other Class S heroes." Shalnark said.

"I agree." Pakunoda said.

"Especially their number one hero." Machi said.

"So this is what Level Dragon is like!" Mohican cried.

"Mankind wasn't meant to face this kind of thing!" Pineapple added.

"Warning! Emergency Evacuation! A new monster with a threat level of Dragon has appeared in City S! Evacuation shelters are no guarantee of safety. Evacuate as far outside the city as possible."

"What happened to the heroes? Were they defeated?"

"It's the end of the world!"

"We have to get away!"

"Well, well. Everyone's all excited. Level Dragon gets announced, and suddenly it's a party. I wonder if Metal Bat will still be alive when I find him." Garou said while looking at the Elder Centipede. Metal Bat crashes from the location of Elder Centipede and caught Garou's attention.

"Metal Bat? How did he...? Oh, that's how. A Class S beaten up by a monster other than me? I wasted my time--" Garou stopped as Metal Bat walked past him as nothing happened.

"Better get back to it." Metal Bat said.

"Eh?! How was he not dead yet from that impact?!" Gon asked.

"Yeah, yeah! That's crazy!" Jean said.

"Any normal human should be dead from that powerful attack. But this guy, managed to stand up and walk back to that monster like nothing happened? Talk about fighting spirit." Miyuki said.

"H-Hold it right there, Metal Bat!" Garou called.

"Huh?" Metal Bat asked.

"You're alive. That changes things! My second Class S. You'll be fighting me now. I'm hunting you!" Garou said.

"Huh?! You serious, dumbass? Can't you see that centipede? Get your ass out--" Metal Bat stopped as he blocks Garou's surprise attack right towards his face.

"Now I see. You're that human who calls himself a "hero-hunting monster". Metal Bat said.

"Even if he's losing a lot of blood, and crashed from a threat level Dragon's attack, his senses are still sharp as ever. Amazing." Biscuit said.

"The question now is... Can he take on both Garou and Elder Centipede?" Wing asked.

"No, he can't. But I want to see how he confronts Garou with his fighting spirit pumping." Biscuit said.

"That's right. I am Garou." Garou said with a smirk.

"You can see I'm busy. Come at me, and I'll take that crazeball head of yours, and crack it wide open!" Metal Bat said and the screen turned off.

"Aw, it has ended!" Gon said.

"Now let's proceed to the next one!" Josuke said.

"Yeah!!" Everyone replied.

"Before that, let's watch this short scene before we start the next episode." Jiren said.

"Whoa!"

"They're saying City S is at threat level Dragon."

"Will they be okay?"

"Ladies, are you on your way to watch Super Fight? Mind if I come with you you? It's been so long, I forgot how to get there." A mysterious man asked the two ladies who were talking to each other.

"A-Aren't you..."

"Yeah!"

"So it's all right then?" The man asked and the screen turned off once again.

"Ah! That's the guy from the opening too! I think he is..." Leorio uttered.

"Suiryu. That's his name if I'm not mistaken. I can tell that he is one of those Martial Artists out there." Katsuto said.

"Yeah! And he looks handsome too!" Mayumi said.

"All right, let's start the next episode!" Josuke said.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is out! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.8K 120 6
Individuals from all over space-time have gathered in one place. What brought them here? ... To watch movies, of course!
7K 122 16
{Mainly Focuses on Main Characters but Will Also Go to Others} The multiverse is huge, universes and universes wide. My Hero Academia is only one. Wh...
405 38 14
What happens when eight anime dimensions suddenly collide? Due to the World Alteration Device, eight separate worlds are drawn together! Naruto chara...
28.9K 664 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...