๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐...

By softnakd

๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข... More

author's note
Chapter 1: last day at school
Chapter 2: Dancing with a stranger
Chapter 3: feeling the heat part 1
Chapter 4: feeling the heat part 2
Chapter 5: feeling the heat part 3
Chapter 7: Xander was born
Chapter 8: learning the truth
Chapter 9: meeting a savior
Chapter 10: confronting Bucky
Chapter 11: meeting Xander
Chapter 12: exhausted
Chapter 13: a brunch with Mrs Barnes
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: bonding with Xander
Chapter 16: bonding with Xander part 2
Chapter 17: raged
Chapter 18: opening up
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: frustration took over
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: meeting Bucky again
Chapter 23: facing my demons
Chapter 24: the awakening
Chapter 25: bare in front of Bucky
Chapert 26: i want you
Chapter 27: punishment
Chapter 28: punishment part 2
Chapter 29: moring glory
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: that arrogant prick
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 6: after the dance

14.4K 269 5
By softnakd

I couldn't get to sleep. I was hot and ansty after devouring this petite sexy chick here. I promise she was nice. I stepped out of bed. I was about to take a shower when I received a phone call from Martha, my grandmother's personal helper. She informed me that my grandmother had another session. Gabby caught my eye. I didn't want to abandon her. Gabby and I had unfinished business, but I needed to get away. My grandmother meant a lot to me. I couldn't take my bath again. I dashed downstairs. I contacted my driver, Henry, and asked him to bring the car, but he reminded me that i had instructed him to go home. "Fuck." I couldn't locate anybody to assist me drive at 3 a.m., and the Russo baltique i took is still in the system. I jumped in my car and hurried to the hospital, but I couldn't see properly on the way. I lost control of the car, struck something, and everything went blank.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and attempted to move but couldn't since I had sex the night before. I tried to make my way to the bathroom, which I eventually accomplished, brushing my teeth and taking a bath. I went into the kitchen and living area, but Bucky was nowhere to be seen. I waited until it was eight o'clock at night. He hadn't returned, and every time the door buzzed, I imagined it was him, but it was simply room service. After three days, I returned to my apartment and met with Chloe, who was pleased that I wasn't a virgin anymore. She was curious about Bucky, but I didn't know what to tell her. I refused to believe the obvious, but the fact that his belongings were still in the suite gave me hope. When I returned to the hotel after a week, Bucky was not there. I had left the suite precisely as I found it. I continued coming back in the hopes of seeing him again, but ge was nowhere to be found. The last time I visited there along with Chloe, the receptionist informed us that the man had checked out the day before. I was really disappointed, but I simply accepted it for what is was. I was just meant to be a one night stand. We had a fantastic time, and that was the end of it. School resumed, and everything seemed to be going well, until two months later, when I began to experience morning sickness. I couldn't stand it any longer, so Chloe and I went to visit a doctor. I clutched the doctor's letter as if it were a ghost. I sobbed and wailed, bewildered as to how this was possible.

"You always have sex with Alex. Why are you not expecting?"

"Gabby, I'm on meds. I can't possibly be pregnant."

"What am I going to do, Chloe"

"You're going to be OK. You've got Alex and me. We are here to help you."

"Where am I going to locate Bucky? I don't even know what his last name is, all I know is that he has his own business. What have I done? Chloe, I'm going to be able to do it. What about going to school? When I can't even look after myself? I regretted the day I met Bucky because the anguish and regrets struck my hard.

❦ ❦

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 132 12
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
138K 4.3K 25
สแดœแดกแด€ษดแด€ แด›แด‡ส€แด‡ษด สœแด€แด… ษดแดแด› ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡แด… แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€แด› แดษดแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›. Sสœแด‡ สŸแด‡า“แด› สœแด‡ส€ สœแดแดแด‡แด›แดแดกษด แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแดแดœs แดษดแด‡s.sสœแด‡ ส€แด€ษด แด€แดกแด€ส า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœ...
3.1K 129 18
๐‡๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ. ๐–๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ it was at home where her parents cared and showered her...
219K 16.2K 81
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’, ๐‘ด๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’š๐’‘๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ด๐’†๐’˜'๐’” ๐‘ฌ๏ฟฝ...