The Riddle's Love

By GayShadowhunters

What if, on that fateful Halloween night at Godric's Hollow, Remus and Sirius were able to take their young g... More

Prologue
First year
Second year
Third year
Fourth year
Fifth year
Sixth year. A new beginning
Seventh year
Eighth year
Ninth year

Epilogue

1.1K 33 2
By GayShadowhunters

Eleven years after Fenriz, Tom and Mattheo got married, they have three beautiful children. Two little boys, both of whom are a perfect mixture of both their fathers, and a little girl, who is a spitting image of her mother.

The family live at Potter Cottage, only venturing into the Wizarding World when they want to buy something for their children or meet up with Fred, George, their wives, children and Harry and Draco and their children.

They couldn't be happier. Fenriz is pregnant again, with another little girl.

Today, they are sending their oldest, Jamie Tom Riddle, to his first year of Hogwarts. Their second born, Marvolo Mattheo Riddle watches enviously.

"Don't worry Marvolo, you'll join Jamie next year."

"I know Mum, but I wanna go to Hogwarts now."

Fenriz smiles at his second born, remembering how he had this exact conversation with Sirius and Remus before agreeing to go to Ilvermorny all those years ago.

They send off their first born, head home and make something to eat, before playing with Marvolo and Lily.

As the years pass, they watch each child they bring into the world pass through Hogwarts and go into different professions.

They are content with their lives.

And so, concludes the story of Fenriz and Harry Potter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 11 50
It has been Twelve years since the death of her brother James and his wife Lily, leaving behind a son whom they've named Harry and both Remus and Ros...
11.5K 530 56
For almost 10 years, the twins Joni and Harry Potter lived under the roof of their relatives the Dursleys, who treat them poorly, and with no knowled...
26.4K 671 17
On the fateful night at Godric's Hollow, Harry James Potter, eldest son of Lily Potter and James Potter was proclaimed the Boy-Who-Lived. In the wake...
27K 891 12
Rewritten ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ What happens when Harry knows of Dumbledore's plans? What if before his fifth year he goes into a creature i...