Demon's TAMED Beauty (#8 in S...

By SHineeSunshine

8th book in second generation Obsessive Series books A dark thought flashed in his Demonic head - 'It will be... More

Copyright , Glimpse And Cast
Arika Arjun Kashyap ( Koohu )
Glimpse Of The Story
Chapter 1) Intensity Of Night
Chapter 2) Caffeination
Chapter 3) Fog and Darkness
Chapter 4) Unseen Webs
Chapter 5) Iήsͥⱥnͣeͫ
Chapter 6) Her DEMON His BEAST
Chapter 7) Her Dominance
Chapter 8) Insane's Madness
Chapter 9) Hidden Pieces
Chapter 10) Bubbling Spring
Chapter 12) Undivided Attention
Chapter 13) Well Planned
Chapter 14) Glimmer of HOPE
Chapter 15) INTUITION
Chapter 16) Faded Realities
Chapter 17) The VOWS part 1
Chapter 18) OverBearing
Chapter 19) Fear and Questions
Chapter 20) Equation
Author Notes

Chapter 11) Awakened DEMON

2.5K 301 152
By SHineeSunshine

Published on :- 15/12/21

.

.

"I hold a BEAST

and

an INSANE within me"

ARIKA

.

.

Zane's kiss was agressive , fast and unstoppable.

Urh . . , , Her lips had been seized by a hot and soft sensation of Zane

His strong and overbearing kiss was like an attacking thunderstorms that plunder her mouth back to back.

Arika tried to resist by attempting to remove his hands from her waist but she was unable to do.

So , instead , the opposite occurred.

Zane's steel like grip became tighter that she almost cried out in pain.

The fervent kiss was earth shattering , over bearing and intense but was at the same time tender and gentle like he was scaring fr hurting her wounds.

His kiss made her hot, burning in pain and pleasure as his Demon was glowing , howling in Joy .

Arika almost lost herself for a moment when she melted into his gentle yet passionate embrace.

The lack of oxygen forced her lips to open as she gasped for breath. Her eyes were hazy from intoxication.

When he shoved his tongue inside her mouth , her eyes teared . His passionate kisses were overwhelming and his masculine musk was mercilessly harassing her soul.

Arika was gasping and when he spared her lips for a while. She finally recovered her mind , the teary light in her eyes sharpened at that moment.

*THAAP*

A heavily slap landed on his across the face but her palm stung too by using such a great force.

"How dare you to kiss me forcefully like this?" .... ,, An angry aura was coming out of her as the air became heavy . Her stomach was aching due to sudden strong movement of hers but she didn't spare a second to think of her pain

"Stay the hell away from me" .... ,, The words came out of ARIKA's mouth quickly.

Arika was panic but she didn't understand why did he kissed her and that too so intensely when he had a girlfriend and came to meet her.

Nothing was making sense to her.

Because of the slap , at that moment , His Demonic Onyx eyes met her deep inkish black eyes and for some unfathomable reason Arika felt lost but recovered quickly as her gazes became cold , furious that made his dominating aura to turned everything into tranquil.

Zane stretched his slender fingers to slowly rub the cheek that was slapped as his pair of haughty , frigid hawk like Onyx eyes gave off a threatening air to her.

In the hidden depths of his eyes , there was a diabolical glint that was as smooth ice , usually cold and unfathomable hen he intensely gazed at Arika.

Because of Zane's intense , Demonic gazes , ARIKA's heart grew nervously , fearfully uncomfortable.

A sense of panic flashed across her heart but calmed down quickly too.

She was only a 17 years old girl and Zane was 21 years old. He was stronger than her but it didn't dare to show to him that she was feeling very fearful under his dominant stares.

Suddenly , Zane's frighteningly countenance changed as his mouth curved in flirtatious and magnificent smile.

Zane cleared the distance between them , stood too close her and He leaned down , peppering soft kisses in the crook of her neck. panted with a hoarse voice "So desirable"

"Stay away from me . Don't make me to hate you?" ..... ,, ARIKA's heart was beating abnormally high

She never liked taking pleasure from someone's weakness and in this moment , Zane was exactly doing what she hated the most . She was weak and he was strong and this Closeness to the opposite gender , behaving like a psychotic man making her inner beast to tear him apart.

Zane stilted at her words and then suddenly he chuckled but darkly that she shivered.

Arika stood confusedly at his Demonic presentation . Zane looked deeply at her and finally spoke "You look so innocent as flowers that I just want to crush you in my hand so do you still think I'll care if you had hate me?"

Zane narrowed his demonic eyes and stared obsessively at her and then said "Are you enjoying the pain of knife's stab?"

"Eeh?" .... ,, Arika looked confusedly at him

"That bastard Oberoi stabbed you twice and You were lucky that you quickly got treatment otherwise no one can imagine what would happen to you?" .... ,, Zane's voice was so deep that his each words were full of anger and vengeance

Arika wrapped her arms around her stomach and then understood the pain , the thick layers of bandages and why she felt someone was touching her or removing her bandages and it all happened in the state of medicines.

"Do you know what Baby Bubble?" .... ,, His voice bursted her thoughts and she looked at him

"I'm afraid of hurting you. Then Why did you?" .... ,, Zane spoke but stopped and rubbed her pale cheeks

Arika slapped his hand to stopping him from touching her.

"Baby Bubble ! Don't do something that I don't like because I'm going to get angry and that's going to be a big problem for you". ..... ,, Zane's eyes were looking too deeply into her eyes and he sounded very threatening

Zane took her hand and locked his fingers around her wrist and stared at it with deep scrunching eyes and then he pressed a soft kiss there.

ARIKA's face immediately heated up and tried to pulled out her hand but he tightened his grip.

"Did you hear what I just said to you ?" .... ,, Zane questioned her as His fingers were running on her waist like he was playing on piano.

"Harm yourself again , make stupid plan again to hurt yourself then not just you but people who are dear to you will suffer the serious consequences"..... ,, Zane's eyes were glowing like a fire in the hidden cave

"Zane?" .... ,, Arika took his name first time and his heart thudded madly

Zane leaned forward , his lips near her ear as he asked "Do you want to guess what I'll do to you?"

He then rested his forehead on her shoulder and a fear erupted in her heart as his whole aura was confusing and scaring her.

"No!" .... ,, She immediately yelled in fear and pushed him away from her shoulder

Using such a sudden force also pushed her weak body backward as she winced due to the stretched stitches caused her to moan painfully.

"I WILL CHEW YOY UP"

Zane spoke and she looked fearfully at him. He again came to near to her.

Shocked for the first time , Arika stared at him with anger , fear and trepidation.

"You don't even imagine". .... ,, He muttered with heavy breath and grabbed her hand which she used to slap him just few minutes ago

"I WILL GNAW YOUR BONES AND PROMISE TO SWALLOW EVERY BIT OF YOU"

Arika trembled by his intense gazes and psychotic words. She tried to withdraw her hands bur he immediately caught it tightly

To her horror , He pulled her hand near to his mouth , again kissed it there but this time too deeply. He licked it and she was too shock by his behaviour and then suddenly Zane bit her wrist

Aaah ! .... ,, Arika couldn't stop herself from screaming in pain as tears welled up in her eyes

Zane bit her hand so deep that his teeth pierced her skin and blood drew out of it.

Soon , door bursted opened and Shaurya , Chase and Aarya stood at the doorstep staring at them.

Zane released her hand and licked his lips which had blood droplets of hers.

Too shock to process what just happened , Three brothers recovered from shock as they stared at the blooded hand of Arika

Arika angrily stomped at Zane's feet and kicked him to away from her surrounding.

Zane without speaking a word coldly walked away , leaving her with Chase , Shaurya and Aarya .

Arika let out a harsh breath then slipped down on the bed like a jelly.

His words left her feeling cold but his strange demonic behaviour made her speechless and blank

Aarya quickly engulfed Arika in brotherly embraces as her whimpers made him angry .

Chase ran to call doctors to treat her bitten wounds .

Shaurya didn't like a bit how Zane treated his little princess. He followed Zane and stopped him from leaving the hospital

"Zaney ! Why did you hurt her?" .... ,, Shaurya asked as he knew how much Zane cared for Arika

Zane's eyes were piercing as he stood silently at the moment.

Shaurya sighed and then patted his shoulder like a guardian and then said softly to made him understand why Arika had indifferent attitude towards him.

"Zaney ! No matter how many times I asked her about her worriess and problems . She would never tell me what the matter was. I suspect it has something to do with school and the age she is in but no , she never speak a word and planned a dangerous plan to lured OBEROIs out"..... ,, Shaurya spoke and Zane only stared at him.

"She is a child Zane. You've to understand the level of her mind too" .... ,, Shaurya sighed and looked at him

Zane's silent treatment made him to disclose a little bit of information about Arika "Have you ever seen a tortoise?"
"The outer shell is hard but the creature inside is very small , soft and fragile. Koohu is like that"

"What do you mean?" .... ,, Finally, Zane speak

"She trust you Zane and this scares her. The fact that you can easily penetrate the walls around her heart that scares her. And that's why she always pushed you away from her. Think about it carefully before hurting her again" .... ,, Shaurya said calmly and there was hidden message for Zane to think before hurting his little sister

Shaurya shook his head and turned to walk away and then he heard Zane's voice

"She hurted me to the worst" .... ,,, Zane spoke and Shaurya stopped , turned to look at him

"She ruined me . Your sister claimed me forcefully . I was living quite good in my world but she entered and spoilt it everything"..... ,, Zane said

His ego was hurted by Arika. His world was shattered by her. His hardwork and His own inner self was destroyed by her.

Zane was deeply hurt . It would take some time to heal.

"It wasn't her. It was INSANE. Don't compare my little Koohu to that madwoman" ..... ,, Shaurya growled lowly at Zane and moved back to check upon Arika.

.

.

.

How's the chapter's readers?

Thank you

ShineeSunshine ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
138K 3.2K 59
Y/N: I hate you.... Jk: My love is enough for us... Y/N: This is not love, it is obsession. Jk: love is an obsession & obsession is more powerful the...
1M 15.6K 23
Book 2nd in First Generation Possessive Series.. DAVIS GREY POV :- The very first time I saw her at my business partner's office. It was her first d...
1.3M 68.9K 71
His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's happiness matters the most to that person b...