FOREVER YOUNG ( JIKOOK)

By jimjam_jimin

Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempere... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
MY HEAVY HEART
CRYING ON THE FLOOR
THINKING ABOUT YOU
WEIRD
BULLY
LET'S HOOKUP
ANGRY
FRESHERS PARTY
HICKEY
21 QUESTIONS
NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS
CAN'T LET HIM FALL
TRIP
NEVER HAVE I EVER
BEACHES
BLUE LIGHTS
TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT
I'M THE ONE THAT YOU NEED
SINFUL LIPS
FILTHY HANDS
BROKEN BONES
CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
WEDDING INVITATION
FEELINGS
WANT HIM ALONE
ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS
UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS
SECOND CHANCE
BACK TO NORMAL
MOVIE AND SOME ACTION
FIRST AID
MIDNIGHT BLUNDER
ONLY HIS
INTIMIDATING
HANGOUT OR DATE?
WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT
TOGETHER
DATE NIGHT
FUNCTION
SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT
CHANGE
JEALOUSLY
PERFECT
THOSE THREE WORDS
THE END

DID IT MEANT NOTHING?

11.2K 556 70
By jimjam_jimin

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up with sunlight from the window falling on my face as I closed my eyes getting up. I remembered all the things that happened yesterday making me blush hard. I was so happy that I finally confessed to jungkook. It's like a heavy burden is lifted off my shoulders.

So I opened my eyes to see jungkook but all I was met with was an empty bed. My smile dropped as an uneasy feeling crept up to me but I shrugged it off. Today is the wedding day jungkook must have been busy with the preparations. I consoled myself and got up from the bed to take a shower.

______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

After taking a shower and changing into new clothes jimin was now drying his hairs looking at himself in the mirror. Suddenly he noticed the hickeys that jungkook left on his neck it was quite a bit. And it made him blush but also scared that someone will notice. He don't think he should tell it to someone without asking jungkook.

But atleast he can tell it to taehyung. Tae also knew about his feelings so he deserves to know it. So jimin pulled out his phone called him.

" Hello? "

" Tae can you please come to my room?"

" What's wrong?"

" I just need to talk"

" Okay I'll be there in a sec" he said and jimin sat on the bed waiting.

After a few minutes taehyung barged inside the room shutting it close after him.

" Yup....I'm here....tell me now........what the fuck!!" Taehyung was saying and suddenly shouted making jimin flinch.

" What the fuck happened jimin?! Who gave you those hickeys?!!!" Tae shouted as jimin panicked thinking that someone will hear him.

He pulled tae's hand making him sit on the bed in front of him.

" Shhh!! Lower down your volume tae!" He scolded and tae calmed down.

" Who did this?" He asked this time calmly.

Jimin looked down shyly as he played with the hem of his sweater.
" J...jungkook" he said and tae's eyes widen. It looked like it will come out of his sockets.

" W...what?........WHAT??!!!!!!" Tae shouted again and jimin flinched and hit his hands in scolding manner.

" Jungkook........you and jungkook had sex?!" He asked and jimin nodded shyly.

" Oh my fucking god! Am I dreaming ?! What the actual fuck?! " Tae was shouting to himself as jimin just looked at him.

But after a while he composed himself grew worried for jimin.

" Wait ......how did that happened?" He asked calmly

" Uhm......it just did.....we were wet due to the rain and then we kissed and it just happened" jimin whispered as taehyung nodded.

" Okay.......and what happened after that?"

" I .....I confessed to jungkook and then I slept cuddling him."

" What happened in the morning?" Tae inquired seriously he was thinking something wasn't right from jungkook's side.

" Uh....I woke up and took a shower...."

" Where was jungkook in the morning?" Taehyung cut jimin off.

" I....I don't know he wasn't here...."

" What?!" Taehyung cut him off again angrily now sure that something definitely wasn't right.

" Tae he must be busy with the wedding preparations." Jimin argued but taehyung shook his head still not convinced.

" You said you confessed right?"he asked and jimin nodded.

" okay.....what did he said to that? To your confession I mean" tae asked and jimin started thinking and realised that jungkook didn't really said anything about it.

" N...nothing" he said his voice breaking and he felt so vulnerable.

Taehyung was beyond angry. He knew jungkook was a playboy and he wasn't interested in dating. He broke too many hearts. But taehyung can't believe that jungkook will do something like that with jimin. Jimin was his childhood bestfriend! Was jimin just a one night stand to him. Taehyung was feeling beyond infuriated at the thought that after jungkook had sex with jimin , after jimin confessed he just left the next morning without a proper conversation about what they did like jimin was some one time thing.

He looked at jimin and saw him looking down playing with the hem of his sweater thinking hard. Taehyung noticed jimin made himself smaller on the bed as he looked so small and vulnerable right now. Poor baby......all he did was serve his heart on a silver platter. Anyone blind can see what jimin feels for jungkook without jimin even saying anything. And taehyung knew jungkook wasn't stupid he must have known too. Did jungkook took advantage of jimin's feelings just to fuck him?

" H....he didn't say anything tae" jimin mumbled more like to himself as he kept on remembering the incidents of yesterday night.

Taehyung sat down in front of him caressing his hands and jimin kept looking on the bed but suddenly got up.

" Let's go"

" Where" asked taehyung

" I need to find jungkook and talk to him"

Jimin got out of the room along with taehyung and started searching for jungkook. He saw Mrs Jeon and reached her.

" Hello jiminie good morning"

" Good morning have ...have you seen jungkook?" Jimin asked

" Yeah must be in his room" she said and jimin nodded thanking her.

" You go talk to him okay? I'll give you guys some privacy. Call me if something is wrong." Taehyung said and jimin nodded walking towards jungkook's room.

He slowly knocked on the door as jungkook was lying on the bed thinking about his actions and suddenly perked up at the knocking sound.

As he was about to get up to open the door jimin's voice was heard from the other side making him freeze on his spot.

" Kookie? Are you there? Open the door please.....I .....I need to talk" jimin  said knocking and jungkook froze as he didn't open the door. He was scared to face the consequences.......
..he was scared to face jimin.

While on the other side jimin was trying not to be weak. Everything was so confusing for him he didn't know why jungkook was reacting like that.

Did jungkook not like him.? Did he raised his hopes high unnecessarily?Was he just a one night stand? Was it a casual thing for jungkook? Did he not liked having sex with jimin? Was he disgusted by him after having sex with him? Was he just an experiment for jungkook to explore himself? Was he disgusted at him because jimin loves him?

Jimin felt so vulnerable and insecure. Was he an experiment for jungkook and now that he realised that he's straight, he'll leave jimin.

He knocked once more as tears rolled down his eyes.

" K...kookie?" He called out again his voice breaking at the end.

Jungkook was breathing heavily trying to compose himself at jimin's vulnerable voice calling out for him. He felt tears flow down his eyes when jimin brokenly called him kookie. He fisted his hands hard. He was being an asshole. He was hurting jimin. He played with jimin's feelings. He took his virginity without being sure about what he feels for jimin. And now he's being an asshole trying to ignore the conversation. But he can't stop. He is scared of his own feelings.

When jimin didn't get any reply he cried silently sliding his hands down the door as he slowly backed off the door hurt beyond belief. He felt his heart break again in small pieces. This time it was more painful. This time jungkook knew. This time he had the memories with jungkook. It wasn't just a hopeless crush. He spend a whole night with jungkook. He served his heart out for him. He gave his first time to jungkook. Trusted him. Jungkook knew jimin didn't like one night stand. He gave jungkook his first because he thought jungkook was in for something serious.

Jimin was okay before yesterday night happened. He was okay thinking that it was just a hopeless unrequited crush on his bestfriend. Atleast their friendship wasn't harmed by it. But now it's hard to forget. It's hard to forget the way jungkook touched him. The way jungkook looked at him. The way he called him beautiful.

He let his guards down and let jungkook have him thinking it's something serious for both of them. Thinking it means something to both of them but maybe.......maybe he was wrong all along. To jungkook it was just another one of his casual hookups.........jimin was stupid to even expect jungkook to like him. Why....why did jimin let himself get weak. Why did he let his guards down. He would have moved on if it was just a hopeless one sided crush but now after yesterday night.....after what they shared it was more than hard for jimin to forget.

Jimin felt even more insecure thinking something is wrong with him. He felt more insecure about his body about how he looked. Can't jungkook have a single proper conversation with him? Why is he ignoring him?

If jungkook didn't liked jimin then why did he touched him like that? Why did he risked their friendship if it was just a casual hookup for him? Now their friendship is ruined..... nothing will be same between them. The way jungkook is ignoring him their friendship is definitely ruined.

                TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 231 15
Jimin and Jungkook are known for their strong bond, they are very close to each other, but hey, no homo.. they like to play, cuddle, eat, dance, and...
407K 14.8K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
16.1K 428 16
Jimin meets his childhood best friend at the worst timing-when he was harassed by a stranger and found crying. Jungkook becomes more possessive than...
139K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...