The Revenant Queen 2 (wlw)

Kailaniarcher által

FANTASY/ LESBIAN FICTION Chaos spreads among the supernatural world and amid the violence, hatred, and sabota... Több

Author's Note
Epigraph
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty- One
Chapter Fifty- Two
Chapter Fifty- Three
Chapter Fifty- Four
Chapter Fifty- Five
Chapter Fifty- Six
Chapter Fifty- Seven
Chapter Fifty- Eight
Chapter Fifty- Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty- One
Chapter Sixty- Two
Chapter Sixty- Three
Chapter Sixty- Four
Chapter Sixty- Five
Chapter Sixty- Six
Chapter Sixty- Seven
Chapter Sixty- Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Author's Note

Epilogue

2.6K 129 187
Kailaniarcher által

A lil something I concocted for yall 🥺

×

Her mansion was quiet ever since she'd returned from her endeavours the previous day. Enrique and the other trainees who lived there had retired to their respective quarters and although the woman was glad to be rid of them for they wore a sore to her eyes, she was troubled. Troubled because she would have to pour her own wine, take out her own food and lay it down at the table. She'd have to open her own door and she just wasn't about that. She'd already spent the entirety of the previous day out trying to get Scarlett and Wolf to show their faces on the day of the wedding, something she did not want to do so she didn't want to add even more tedious things to her list of things to do.

Isabella wanted peace now that she could retire in solitude again. She could continue to live her life as a recluse now that Adira and that girl were doing the work allotted to them. She could rest now for all was well even if it was just for her and not the rest of the world. She liked being away from too much work and that was probably the only reason she enjoyed doing all the things she did before that day, it guaranteed she'd be unbothered for quite some time.

The woman, her brows knitted together at the silence that filled her vicinity, was about to yell for Enrique to fetch her something cold to drink due to her mood suddenly starting to change as she'd settle by the dinner table but she heard something. That quiet yet distinct sound indicated someone warped around the vicinity.

It caught her off guard if she was being honest. She wondered who could've disrespected her with this unsolicited visit. Isabella perked up, her sharp ears eventually recognized this sound and so her rapt eyes followed where it would've come from. She stood up immediately, her robe swung as she moved toward the balcony for it was where it emanated from.

The door that led out into the wonderful breeze was locked but when she pushed it and it flew open and she froze not from surprise or irritation but just because.

Scarlett stood out front, her auburn hair tumbling over svelte shoulders. Her white gown glowed underneath the dim light, the gold around her ankles and wrists, arms and waist sparkled beneath the light that shone down onto her from the heavens itself.

Scarlett's back was turned to the woman, her arms stretched out at the side of the rail. Isabella knew that she heard her come out there but did not turn around, she simply stared into the ocean.

"It's a different experience when you observe life in the perspective of life," said the goddess.

Her silky voice did stir up unsolicited emotions in Isabella but she was good enough to repress these dangerous feelings.

"Is there a reason you're here?" Questioned the devil after standing there for a hot second and at her strident voice, Scarlett turned around but slowly.

Grey, cat-like eyes found it's way to those warm embers. They seemed to smile without there even being a trace of a smile on the goddess's face.

"Is that the way a dog should greet their master?" Scarlett asked and at those words, the devil audible scoffed. She grimaced, her pretty visage twisting with scorn.

Isabella bit her tongue, however. She chided herself on allowing the woman to get to her. So, she averted her attention to the goddess's attire. She had changed from her former gown, this one was a bit more relaxed and did not scream its primordial significance and preeminence but it was still beautiful. The ends were frailed, hovering above the ground same as her feet. The waist of this dress lay partially opened displaying the golden jewellery around her waist. There was a slit on either side that ran up her thighs, stopping at her hips and the slits revealed the jewellery that was also around her thighs.

"My apologies," replied Isabella and at her response, the woman hummed, a beautiful sound that drifted to her former love.

"What wonderful wind blew you here, to my humble abode?" Isabella questioned with sarcasm.

The goddess smirked, her beautiful face lit up at the sight of Isabella in her casualty. Grey eyes travelled the length of the taller figure, even admiring the devil's bare feet. Memories of all the wonderful things she'd done to those feet bubbled; the lovely patterns she'd draw in her skin with her hands and or toys incited a hunger, a need to relive these beautiful experiences, of the nights they'd flee to the earth or the other planets and moons just so their passionate howls would not be heard by those they were not meant for.

"I thought you'd be happy to see me again, and privately but it seems like I'm mistaken," retorted the woman, unfazed by the devil's lack of manners.

"Aren't you going to invite me in? I'm sure all these centuries among the humans you must've picked up on their hospitality and nature so don't just stand there looking at me,"

"I pride myself in being nothing like these peasants," replied the devil with a scornful glare. "But, do come in," she extends her slender hand, pointing it in the direction of the living quarters.

"You could've fooled me, Isabella," uttered the divine woman and at the enunciation of her name something fluttered in the devil's chest but before she could recover or address what it could've been, Scarlett brushed past her, only stopping for several seconds.

Her ethereal scent filled the space around them and Isabella almost moaned at the sweet fragrance that sat at her nostrils like the sweetest of flowers known to anyone awake.

"What I have seen is how your attitude bears resemblance to mine,"

"I was taught by the best after all," the devil said with a copious amount of sarcasm.

Scarlett shook her head as she moved into the mansion. "That's why you were always my favourite, dog," she said, matching Isabella's banter.

"You were always so flattering and desperate to please, it's amusing now to see you've patterned your essence after me,"

The woman, after letting herself into the living space on that second floor, allowed her gaze to travel the vicinity. It was everything she expected it to be like, it was so, Isabella. The colours were dark, black trimmings for as far as the eyes could see, obscure paintings from countless renowned artists throughout human history, foreign artefacts Scarlett knew the woman must've stolen from the people they belonged to. Expensive rugs and amphoras lined shelves and tables, a beautiful chandelier dangled from the ceiling. Overall, what she could've seen screamed majesty and preeminence and that was what reflected Isabella's personality. 

"I see you've acquired the finer things for yourself,"

"This is just one of many properties that I own. I only stay here because the people are exactly my crowd when I decide to mingle with them,"

"You and all your siblings are so obsessed with earthly things, and acquiring physical wealth and importance, it is sickening but interesting to me. We should've made all of you humans, for the multums seem to love the human lifestyle."

Scarlett turned to Isabella and the woman's face was unreadable, but not for long.

"Oh, but not you though, my darling Isabella, you not only admire the humans and want to be like that, you also love to fuck them,"

"That was a mistake," mumbled the devil.

She had to quickly put tight reigns on her anger, for Scarlett wasn't just anyone she could unleash her annoyance to.

"A mistake you've made over a few hundred times my darling, dog,"  the woman chuckled, her feminine voice ran out in the room, so ethereal, so soothing despite the grave intention.

She averted her mystic gaze around the vicinity before turning her attention back to the woman in the robe.

"Nonetheless, let me reveal my true intention for coming back to you. I don't want to keep you guessing forever,"

Isabella arched a brow, her gaze never leaving this wonderful figure.

"I've come to keep up my end of the bargain. You came to me for help, you came and you crawled and you grovelled like the dog you are because you feared for the life of your bastard child and I helped you because I am a god who forgives. Now, I want what was promised. You had your fun in this world and you've finally returned to master— I need you to propitiate. I need you to submit and to let me have my way with you as promised,"

Isabella, for a moment, was about to utter a rebuttal. She was about to tell this woman, goddess or not to go fuck herself in the most descriptive of ways despite what they agreed. She was not meant to be spoken to that way, even if she owed a debt but then she remembered—she did seek out Scarlett's help just before the heavens and the earth fought their respective battles. She'd asked for forgiveness and bargained with the goddess to lend a hand simply because she knew there was no way her disobedient daughter would've won anything with little preparation. She begged for a chance because it was about time she tried to fix the things she ruined, so now she was not in a position to make much of a fuss at the woman's request.

Swallowing her pride which was a hard thing to do, the devil chose to be humble in her approach.

"In what way do you expect me to propitiate? What should I do? Grovel again? Wash your feet and then dry them with my hair? Be your servant?"

"I know you're not that naive, Isabella.  No, not you. You've always been smart, too smart," smirked Scarlett.

Without a next word, she disappeared from that living room and quietly made her way to what she knew was Isabella's room. It took a while for the devil to follow but when she did, she found the goddess standing by the table in the master bedroom, a wine bottle in her hand as she poured its contents into a fine goblet.

"Take it,"

Quietly, the devil sauntered over and retrieved the goblet. She held it in hand, silently observing the goddess who filled a cup for herself.

"Have a seat," she then invited Isabella over to her own bed but the woman refused.

The auburn-haired goddess sat crossing a leg and when she did, the devil caught sight of her exposed thighs. She couldn't take her eyes away from the woman's fair skin and the jewellery that was exposed, stirring up dark things.

"I would ask if you saw something you liked but that would be quite rhetorical, don't you think?"

Scarlett chuckled and right before the devil's eyes, she shifted into her, emulating her fancy rob as well. She playfully tossed her now black hair over her shoulder, twirling it around. She did this until the devil's gaze turned dark, only then did she shift back to herself.

Taking a big swig at the wine in her hand, gulping it all down in it be big swoop, Isabella flung the cup away before focusing all her attention on the goddess.

"My, that isn't too lady-like now, is it?" Asked Scarlett.

She sipped her drink at first, savouring the berries that perished to give her a slight buzz before she too gulped it down, tossing the goblet just as carelessly as her subject.

"Come closer," she patted the spot beside her and at the slow motion of her hand on the bed's surface, the devil groaned. Nevertheless, she scooted closer but chose to tower over the mighty woman instead.

Scarlett reached out, tangling her fingers in a few strands of the raven hair that hung around the slender body. She twirled them carefully before bringing them to her nose.

"You smell just like the day you left, so sweet—like roses in the spring."

On the outside, Isabella's stone-cold expression would make one think she had no emotions nor felt anything physically, but that wasn't so internally. Her body screamed on the inside. How she wanted to combust, to wrap her taut arms around the goddess's torso and toss them both unto her bed where she'd then ravish her body but she couldn't. That move was not hers to make, at least not yet.

Scarlett, recognizing the statue-like disposition of the woman was her battling with a surge of feelings and thoughts, smirked as she pulled her down onto the bed, their exposed other thighs touching when the devil sat.

She pulled Isabella closer just by the few strands of hair that was wound around her finger. She placed her face in the crook of the woman's neck, sniffing her scent and letting it amass her consciousness.

"How badly do you want me? I know it's been centuries," drawled the woman and she heard a low grumble emit from the devil.

"Do tell, how far are you willing to go just to get a taste?" She teased, opening her legs wider and carefully brushing the raven head's hand at her juncture.

"Far enough," uttered Isabella through gritted teeth when she felt the goddess's warmth.

Grinning, Scarlett dragged her left hand up her back, using her nails to tantalize her skin that lay beneath the peach coloured robe. Straight as an arrow, Isabella sat up, a slight gasp emitted from her before she gathered her composure by clearing her throat.

The woman chuckled against her neck. "Always so prideful," Said Scarlett, sinking her nails into her back to illicit another reaction but she saw just how obstinate Isabella was indeed for the woman placed a finger beneath her chin, lifting her face from the crook of her neck so she could gaze into her face.

The women glared at each other, burning embers to a rustic sea, a hunger that had been lying dormant for centuries erupted. Its heated contents spilt from both of them, gushing almost like a natural spring.

"Get on your knees now for me, Isabella,"

"No," answered the woman. "I'll do it when I see fit,"

Scarlett wasn't too pleased with that response and as a form of chiding, she pushed Isabella away, causing the woman to stumble to her feet.

"Who would you do it for?" She asked, trying to rile Isabella up. "Would you do it for him?" She inquired, shifting to Askel and was naked as ever.

Isabella's curious gaze glared down this false body to find that everything about the emulation was accurate. Scarlett had gotten even the beauty mark on the shaft of the man's penis correct, inevitably causing her to frown. Seeing the erect organ, and the way the woman stroked it invoked discomfort and the goddess chuckled.

"Or maybe, she might do the job,"

The woman said, her body turning pink as she stood even shorter than none other than Colette. She blinked slowly, acting oblivious to the fact that she had tapped into the woman's head to know she'd favoured her daughter-in-law just a little at first.

"Too bad you didn't get to hump this one," revealed the goddess and she grinned wickedly in Colette's image. "She likes to play feisty, just like you, you would've loved her,"

Almost in a flash the primordial being did the change again and this time It was apparent Scarlett shifted into Adira, the devil knew this and at the sight of the woman emulating her daughter, Isabella snapped.

"Stop that nonsense!"

Conjuring a knife and warping in front of her, the goddess pressed it to Isabella's throat as she pushed into a wall. The devil moved away but a bit too late for the golden knife had sliced her throat just a little.

Wrapping her formidable hand around the red head's throat, Isabella dragged her, slamming her into the bed and quickly mounting her there.

Warm, crimson blood trickled and drop from the small gash. It fell onto Scarlett's face, a few drops nearing her lips and so she stretched her tongue, lapping up the blood and grinning at the metallic taste.

"You and your damn knives," spat the devil.

"Something your bastard child picked up too, didn't she?" Asked the woman, her chalky teeth grinning up at Isabella.

She wound her fingers much tighter around the goddess's throat only to slam her harshly into the bed again.

The devil lowered her face to Scarlett's.
They glared at each other, a glint reflected in both their eyes. There was a pulling, like two magnets of differing poles that were bound to collide and stick. It was just the time that was delayed by both women putting up a fight.

Leaning forward in a huff when she didn't want to delay any longer, Isabella glided her lips against Scarlet's first. They were then tangled in a brawl so passionate, the raven head needed to pull back due to having her bottom lip torn by the woman's frantic nibbling and pulling.

She licked the blood away, not once retrieving her hand from around the goddess's neck or adjusting her gaze.

"Always so dangerous, even for a thing so small,"

"Thing? I am a god, dog, so I'd watch my mouth if I were you,"

"Or else what?" Questioned Isabella, her breaths coming rugged now that her gaze had sauntered down the woman's body and she'd caught sight of wonderful things. Her dress had ridden up those sensuous thighs, almost sitting above her prized jewel, which was completely bare.

Coiling her fingers around the frails of the beautiful garment, Isabella cradled it gently before ripping it away from the woman's body, exposing her naked torso and chest.

Quickly she leaned forward and wrapped her fervent tongue around Scarlett's breast, eliciting a gasp from her. Isabella flicked and nibbled harshly on her nipple before drifting down. She sloppily licked at the woman's torso, her tongue stretching longer and longer until Scarlett pushed her away, not from disgust but pure, unmistakable lust; the goddess wanted to ruin her so badly.

"Save the licking for other things, dog," she said sitting up. "I want you to kneel,"

Isabella was still rebellious, and in that headspace where she didn't want to relinquish control, she conjured her wipe, hoping it might've sent the signal that she wanted to be in charge but it didn't. Scarlett snatched the whip from her even from those few feet away and she swung it once it was in hand. It went around the devil's neck but not too tight to suffocate her.

And so Scarlett pulled her in like an anchor. She pulled and she pulled, watching Isabella struggle against her. It was amusing, gratifying even to see the reputable, the feared devil fight against her and not be strong enough.

"I'll always have to bruise your ego to get what I want, won't I?"

There was no response, just Isabella getting dragged to her knees and pulled to the side of the bed where Scarlett sat. The knot around her waist had come undone and the robe hung open just enough for the valley between her breasts to reveal itself. Erect nipples poked through the silky material and noticing this, Scarlett smirked. 

"We've been separated so long that you've forgotten your place with me,"

"I have not!" Replied the raven head, her eyes pinned far away from the goddess. She was ashamed, too headstrong to accept defeat.

"Then what is this nonsense?" Drawled Scarlett. "Why don't you want to submit? To eat?" She asked opening her legs which exposed her juncture.

The devil's gaze locked in between the woman's thighs, her mouth-watering for a taste but she chided herself.

"Is this not what you want, dog?"

There was no response and because of that Scarlett grimaced.

"Pathetic!" She exclaimed. Her tone was filled with anger and disgust. "You've fucked everyone but me within the last six hundred years, yet you don't want to touch me?"

"I do," mumbled Isabella. Her eyes slipped shut at the feel of Scarlett wrapping the whip even tighter around her throat. It aroused her, immensely and she realized the only way she'd get such sadistic treatment was if she rebelled.

"You disgust me," mumbled the redhead. She pulled the woman's face closer, uncoiling and replacing the whip with her hand. Her massive rings dug into Isabella's flesh, and she hoped that they branded her like the piece of meat she was.

"You're nothing to me, you're nothing but a mistake, a joke, a disgrace. The fact that I am here offering myself up to you, little girl and you refuse to submit to me," Scarlett paused to chuckle. "The audacity,"

Isabella moaned. She was gratified by those degrading words but she needed more but not on her part. Standing up, she yanked the goddess's hand away from her neck and then she studied her.

"The biggest disgrace is you," she said to the woman. "Fucking a multum, how desperate must you be?"

Isabella mounted the bed again and had to force herself between the woman's legs.

"I'm sure there are dozens of lovely gods lining up to get a piece of you, but you'd rather fuck the lowest of them all. Such a shame, Scarlett," she hummed and before she knew it, the woman wrapped her arms around her neck, engulfing her lips in a passionate brawl. They hummed, frantic lips collided: nibbling, hungry, wanton.

Roughly, Isabella ground herself in between those inviting thighs, kissing the goddess back as hard as she could. She pinned her there, between the bed and her body weight and she licked her. From her lips to the side of her face, her sharp jawline, the soft flesh beneath her ear, her tender earlobe, the ear itself and then drifting down again.

Isabella was careful not to kiss her again, no she wanted her lips on other things. Her heart needed that, her soul needed to hold Scarlett in places, it needed to taste her and she ventured to the core of her interest and of course the woman put up a fight. She mumbled, pleaded for Isabella to get on her knees, to obey her, to remember her place but the second her harsh lips wrapped around her core, a guttural gasp left the woman's throat.

Scarlett writhed from the pleasure of having her ache licked and flicked in the harshest of ways. She could feel Isabella's teeth at times and it made her growl all while pulling the woman's face closer to her body the more her skilful tongue danced.

Drifting her attention to the squirming woman, the devil stopped her wicked pursuit to toss her onto her stomach. Spreading her legs while placing her in a kneeling position, she resumed her wicked torture. Trailing her soft tongue from the wet opening to that of her rectum. Isabella flicked her tongue incessantly through that passage, pausing yet again to slip her clothing off.

Once the robe had been discarded, the devil stood in the nude. Scarlett wanting to enjoy the sight of her precious, sat back. There were scars about the raven head's body that had come from both the dangers of being a multum and her property.

"You look so beautiful with those scars. They make you look like a warrior,"

"I am a warrior,"

"You were a warrior," corrected the goddess. "Now you're just unwanted, despised, forgotten, but you should count yourself lucky because I adore unwanted and used things," grinned the woman and stirred up arousal and hatred in Isabella, enough to make her mount the bed.

She shoved Scarlett back, wrapping her hand around her neck while she licked two of her fingers and roughly inserted them inside of her. Harsh gasps filled the vicinity and they never stopped because Isabella slammed her fingers into the woman and without mercy. Those desperate gasps intensified and then muffled.

"Yess!" Hissed the woman when her throat was squeezed to the point of her windpipe getting crushed. Scarlett saw the affliction in her lover's eyes and she grinned up at it, blood becoming visible in between her teeth due to how hard she clenched her jaw.

The pounding in her core never stopped and the more she saw those dark dots in her gaze, the closer that sweet release she chased drew nearer. Isabella saw this and she felt proud. She felt accomplished knowing that she brought her goddess undeniable pleasure.

Leaning forward to whisper in her ear, Isabella was sure to whisper her words as softly as she could.

"Quis nunc submisit?" She asked and Scarlett's entire body arched sharply as she unravelled. She clawed at Isabella's face in her frantic state. She gasped and she moaned, gyrating her hips to meet each pleasurable stroke the woman's fingers made inside of her.

"I summitto!" She groaned repeatedly while rocking her hips.

The moment she'd come down from her high, the raven head withdrew her fingers. She studied them and they were covered in the goddess's fluids.

With the most nonchalant expression she could muster, Isabella hopped off the bed to locate the woman's torn dress. She picked it up, cleaning her fingers off in it and seeing that, Scarlett was not happy.

"Come here," she sat up, her dark gaze to the slender figure.

Of course, the devil refused, she looked her up and down and just as she had finished her examination of her flustered body, she tried to leave the room but Scarlett bound her. Hands behind her back, feet tied with the same unbreakable rope, she manipulated Isabella, finally getting her to kneel but with force.

They observed each other in this height difference.

"I would've returned the favour but that would be me rewarding a dog for a job it should've done from the inspection,"

"Today was be my lucky day, then, for I won't be touched by you," retorted Isabella and the goddess slapped her. The sound of her palm across her cheek rattled the place.

Smoothing the spot at her cheek where she'd smacked her, Scarlett regarded the devil to find that she'd enjoyed the sting, so much so till she could sense the rise in her body temperature, revealing she was at the height of her arousal.

"Ask nicely and I'll leave you with something before I depart,"

"I thought you didn't want to,"

"What can I say? I'm a loving God, one who wants their subject to feel cared for, at least just a little,"

"Then do it without me asking," smirked Isabella and the goddess returned her wicked gleam.

She manipulated her, lifting her into the air and then gently placing her at the edge of the bed, spreading her legs while she was at it.

"For someone who refused to beg for the things she wants you sure made a mess," mumbled Scarlett when she'd discovered the woman's messy centre. She was wet and when she'd put her to kneel it had started to ooze down her thighs.

Flicking her tongue between those strong thighs to clean up the spill, Isabella groaned, feeling the warmth of Scarlett's tongue. It was harsh, just like she remembered and the moment she'd licked close enough to the thing that ached the most, the devil hummed loudly.

She was still good, still precise and desperate for a taste, desperate to please despite her hunger for dominance and she did please.

Her skilful mouth brought Isabella so close to the edge the woman tasted the sweet twang of release. She wanted to free her hands from the restraint so she'd get to pull Scarlett closer to her core but she was left no other choice but to sit there.

Hyperventilating, grinding herself into the warm face, against the warm tongue, Isabella threw her head back and just as she was about to hum her release, Scarlett stopped. She got up and stepped away.

They exchanged looks of resentment and irritation and lust. The goddess picked up her ruined frock from the floor, conjuring it whole before slipping it over her body. She then fluffed her auburn hair and wiped her face, never once taking her eyes away from the most perfect creation. Supple breasts hung at the devil's chest and the cuts and old scars on her shoulders made her look even more beautiful. Long, shiny hair laid in a mess, adding to this heavenly beauty.

"To be continued, Isabella," whispered Scarlett when she'd regarded her one last time and had gotten enough of her beauty.

She walked out of the room and only then did the rope around Isabella's hand disappear. The woman got up briskly, striding behind the wind left behind by Scarlett.

The goddess had disappeared, leaving the devil to frown in her absence but she was left with the hints of her scent clinging to her body and that was enough thought Isabella. It would have to do until they met again, which she hoped would be soon for they had much to rekindle.

Finished

×

❤️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.2K 385 32
~Lesbian romance & Mature language~ *Second book in The Haven Series* *Cannot be read as a stand-alone book* Here we are five years later, fighting f...
78 0 1
Not wanting to give up on finding love, Katherine finds herself wanting to give up - for one night. Hoping to forget her hazardous dating history, sh...
321 23 14
What will happen when old family feuds resurface? Chaos of course! An ordinary girl gets tossed into the middle of a war between vampires, werewolfs...
145 30 11
Bound by necessity, but torn by animosity, they journey through the chaos of war, their survival entwined in a fragile dance of distrust.