GOSSIP GIRL SECRETS

By carlosdevil14

Gossip girl Secrets take place after the events of Gossip Girl reboot season 1 and after XOXO Gossip Girl bef... More

Cheaper 1 Max's mind
Max's mind continued
Gossip girl Instagram
cheaper 2 what is Maximus going to do?
Cheaper 3 beauty and the Wolfe
Beauty and the Wolfe continued
Cheaper 4 Maximus's fears
Gossip Girl Instagram
cheaper 5 Maximus Wolfe and Akeno Menezes
Cheaper 6 Max's plans
Max's plans continue
One month ago
Cheaper 7 missing girl
Missing girl continued
text from an unknown number.
chapter 8 Thorns and a Rose
Thorns and a Rose
Cheaper 9 a Knight and his Wolfe
Max's Diary

Thorns and a Rose continued

50 3 0
By carlosdevil14

Max is in the gentlemen's room cleaning up his hand. Then he rolled up his pant leg he saw a scar that looked like a Thorns from a rose.
Maximus remembers that party. He was locked in a bathroom someone has injured him. He couldn't see who it was because he was blindfolded.
The scar is a month old now,but it feels like it happened yesterday. He need to make a phone call to Cyrus Rose. Cyrus Rose is a lawyer and husband to Eleanor Waldorf friend of Gideon Wolfe.
Max need a lawyer he called Cyrus.
" Hello Cyrus it's me Maximus Wolfe Gideon's son" said Max  "Maximus good to hear from you " answer Cyrus how you're farther" question Cyrus  "He fine" answers Max  "  we missed you at Chanukah " said Cyrus.
" Cyrus I need help " said Max getting desperate  " I see Max I heard what happened at that party last February" said Cyrus concerned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
613K 22.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
174K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...