Exhaustion Devilry

By nonolllll_

Nurul live a beautiful life with her two best friends, Aifaa and Dee. She never did unpleasant things to othe... More

Chapter 1 - Examination Day
Chapter 2 - The Stare
Chapter 3 - Confession
Chapter 4 - Called to Mind The Past
Chapter 5 - Getting Sick
Chapter 6 - Unwell Query
Chapter 7 - How She Know
Chapter 8 - Wax Better
Chapter 9 - Afresh Incident
Chapter 10 - Iedritch Aghast
Chapter 11 - Aggravated State
Chapter 12 - The Awaited Day
Chapter 13 - The Revelation One
Chapter 14 - Bumped Again
Chapter 15 - The Recall
Chapter 16 - Bickering
Chapter 17 - Familiar Ones
Chapter 18 - Surreal
Chapter 19 - The Visit
Chapter 20 - The Revelation Two
Chapter 22 - Sleepless Time
Chapter 23 - Working Day
Chapter 24 - Who's Capital N
Chapter 25 - Unfavourable Eventuality
Chapter 26 - Known Anew
Chapter 27 - How Come

Chapter 21 - Healing Process

10 2 0
By nonolllll_

3rd POV

Dear self, how did things turn out this bad?
Never thought this would be the outcome.
The person you thought was kind is the one who tortured you in silence.
Just caused by a small matter, it turned badly huge.
Am I supposed to be silent all day?
I could not voice at all?
Yet I still going to change for the sake of my future.

It was 5 o'clock in the morning, Nurul was sitting on a chair and contemplating either to let Amanina suffer just like her before or help her mother instead. She kept thinking about yesterday incident as Amanina's words 100 per cent wounded her deep until now. She denied it was her doing all along but she could not believe it was caused by a small matter. It became a big matter as it involved black magic. Amanina's kindness did cover the nasty things herself did that were unimaginable.

She still livid of course. But then, she decided to help Aunt... Lin. Yes! Aunt Lin! She just remembered it as Amanina once mentioned her mother's name in the class. She also remembered about Ustaz Tajul so she messaged him to help Aunt Lin, giving information of what had happened. "Can I follow Ustaz Tajul as well? I don't know why but I feel like I wanna know more" She mumbled.

But she wanted to follow too as there was no one other than Amanina's mother at the latter's house. She wanted to know more about what Amanina would spill actually. She was supposed to stay at home but being the adamant girl she was, she wanted to experience this kind of things once again. She wondered where Amanina's father was. Why Aunt Lin was alone with Amanina? Even if they already divorced, he should concern about them and take care of them at least the daughter. Who's her father though?

She wanted to help her a bit even though she did unpleasant things to her behind her back. She did not want to at first but she pitied Amanina's mother. Hence, her best friends already spoke to Aunt Lin yesterday and told her they will try helping what they could do. They promised but her. Yet she helped nonetheless. But Aifaa and Dee did not know about her plan. Yet.

She unwilling to watch Aunt Lin suffer anymore. How could she bear it for months? Alone? Didn't anyone help her even a little? 'Ya Allah, I'm getting mad just thinking about it spesh Aunt Lin's husband' She wondered while started laying on the bed as her backbone was hurt for sitting so long on the firm chair. It was not her responsibility to look after Aunt Lin but a duty as a human. Help other people in need either Muslim or not, she will help when she could. It was not only about her.

Aifaa and Dee will accompany her as well. They were livid of course. Who doesn't? Aifaa even said she was so stubborn and too nice. Dee respected her decision even she did not agree at first. Yet willing to let her go to Amanina's house one more time and they will follow. Not wanting neither Amanina nor her to get on each other's throat.

Didn't she remember what had occurred yesterday? She nearly died! Aifaa was the most worried. As for Dee, she will pursue whatever her best friends choice is. Being neutral was much better for her but not in Aifaa's case. Despite being insensitive occasionally, she was concerned about her best friend. It was how she show her affectionate side. Nurul then proceeded with her thoughts.

"Let people do horrible things to us, not us doing it or retaliate for ones' actions. It won't make us feel good forever and won't do good for us"

As she believes, good deeds will bring rizq not only to her but to people around her as well. Punishing or avenging them will not get anything in return. Every unpleasant things got consequences and you got options to choose whether being nice or contrariwise. People should take more time to make the right choice regardless of the drawbacks. Do not have to be in a hurry. Yup, time is precious but the choice you choose would get you far to the best future. But enough with that.

She was hoping Ustaz Tajul was free today. The quick, the better. She did not want the same matter to happen to Aunt Lin. No more suffering for both sides. Threw her bitterness away for hours until Amanina is in a proper situation. A minute later, a loud 'ting' could be heard. She switched on her phone and checked on the notification. Grateful and gladly Ustaz Tajul replied. He said he was free at twenty past five in the evening but he will be alone as his helpers were busy in the evening till night. Alhamdulillah, still. She let out a heavy relief exhale and rolled on the bed, smiling.

____________________________________

They arrived at forty past five. After parking at the side road, Aifaa, Dee and Nurul lead the way while Ustaz Tajul followed behind until they reached in front of the house. As before, Aifaa knocked twice and surprisingly, Aunt Lin let them in in a matter of minutes after taking a glimpse at three of them. She did not see ustaz Tajul was waiting behind them. She looked at them strange as why they came again or she thought, they want to visit Amanina, perhaps.

Nurul already opened her mouth to tell Aunt Lin their intention of coming today but closed it back due to Ustaz Tajul abrupt interruption. He explained and told her he is an expert but he needed everyone to never stop praying and zikr. Aunt Lin assumed they will help her for another week or months, not this sooner. But still, mixed emotions inside out and most importantly, she was glad that they came. She then formally greet Ustaz Tajul while the three best friends rapidly moved to the side so the adults could talk and see each other faces clearly.

"I forgot to tell you my name, ustaz. My name is Lin Isma. Just call me Lin" Aunt Lin told. She then sincerely smiled, feeling touched.

"Oh okay, Lin. I'm Ustaz Tajul. I'm here because Nurul texted me this morning to help your daughter" Ustaz Tajul said, nodding as Nurul made the right choice to help her.

"Nurul texted you? Ya Allah, alhamdulillah. I've struggling to get some help from my friends and family but they ignore me after my daughter acted like a madwoman when they came here" Aunt Lin sadly replied.

"Same goes to my daughter's friends. All of them were shocked, argued with her and scolded her. They left her after that and never came back. Thank you so much for coming" Aunt Lin added, looking down thought back to those days.

"Most welcome. Allahu... InsyaAllah, I'll try my best to heal her. I'll prepare now before going into your daughter's room" Ustaz Tajul said and smiled to assure everything will be fine and back to normal later.

A joyous smile was visible on Aunt Lin's countenance. She said thanks numerous times as she feels moved by their help. At last, after months. The healing will be starting the moment Aunt Lin unlocked the door albeit they all were hyperventilating except Ustaz Tajul. He took out his 30 Juz' 1.5-millimetre water in his bag and supplicated some prayer before beginning the process. The others prayed as well at the back.

A creaking sound slowly changed the air and made them get chills. Ustaz Tajul began moving and recited al-Fatihah and ayatul Kursi for the beginning phase. Amanina showed her back thus no one knows how she was. Is she scared? Is she surrender? Or is she going to be insane just like yesterday? Everyone anticipated what the outcome would be. Nurul, Dee and Aifaa standing behind Ustaz while Aunt Lin praying at the corner at back, shutting her eyes to concentrate. Amanina be erect and not moving an inch from her spot like yesterday but scarier.

"I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Shaitan. In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful" ustaz supplicated.

"Oh, Allah! The Rubb of mankind! Remove this disease and cure her! You are the Great Curer. There is no cure but through You, which leaves behind no disease"

"O, Allah! I seek Refuge with Your Perfect Words from every devil and from poisonous pests and from every evil, harmful, envious eye"

"With the Name of Allah. I recite over you (to cleanse you) from all that troubles you, and from every harmful mischief and from the evil of the eyes of an envier. Allah will cure you; and with the Name of Allah, I recite over you"

Amanina swiftly craned in his direction. She sent a lopsided smile but it turned into a creepy one before she laughed out loud. Abruptly, a strong wind pulled Aunt Lin backwards and she screamed until her mother hit her back on the walls, grunting in pain and fell on the sofa. Dee wanted to help but the door swings a little and soon, shut by itself. She just stepped forward once. She was startled and peepers widened by the sudden moving door. Aifaa and Nurul also heard it thus snapped and mouth agape. This is not going to be easy.

"HAHAHA! You can't easily fight me!" Amanina said with an odd voice, kind of like a demonic voice.

"Yes! With Allah's help, anything can be done easily. Tell me what do you want with this kid??!" Ustaz Tajul discontinued reciting and asked the afreet while it moved before ustaz Tajul.

"I.want.her!" yelled and emphasised each word.

The curing battle began roaring as Ustaz Tajul started reciting surah Ruqyah this time and raised his voice to snap the afreet inside Amanina's body. The afreet was quite strong. It was somewhat difficult to fight and it even could resist ustaz Tajul prayer. The latter ordered Aifaa and Dee to hold Amanina's hands to prevent her from moving. Aifaa told Amanina to dehort. Not wanting to hurt her if she keeps moving whilst Dee was worried if the afreet will harm them as they had to grip it even though it was inside Amanina's body. Yet they did it after a minute of reluctance.

"Nurul, take this and splash it to Amanina" Ustaz Tajul ordered Nurul next to take his Yaasin water and carried on with surah Ruqyah.

He has already reached the middle surah and hoping the afreet will not cause any harm. But with the experience he had, the possibility of not getting harmed was 50 per cent only. The afreet was stronger than any jinn and satan so it could take longer than what had been expected. Nurul did as he told and splash the Yaasin water at Amanina's face while reciting surah al-Falaq inside. The afreet screaming in anguish, moving to the right and left to release the burning sensation.

Dee and Aifaa had a hard time clasping Amanina's hands as the afreet was stronger than they thought. They wailed as the hold became uncontrollable to bear and nearly lose their grip. After finished reciting surah al-Falaq, Nurul resumed with surah an-Nas and squirted the Yaasin water again but this time on her body. The afreet felt it has been challenged by her thus it made him wrathful. The hold was loosened and the afreet went to her. Dee and Aifaa stumbled down on their bum and out of breath after the push and pull time.

'Wait, why did it come to me? What did I do? I just followed ustaz Tajul's order. Is that wrong?' Nurul queried under her breath, scared for her life as she does not know this was coming.

"Not only me are here. There's another one that is hiding and helping me right now" It said, smirked creepily next.

Nurul then got thrown to a makeup table alongside it. She yelled for a second before a loud thud was made and silence took its place once again. The makeup table was broken into two. She still laying on it while panting as the slammed was powerful. She did not imagine it would throw her that easily using Amanina's body. She got a difficult time sitting and groaning too. Dee and Aifaa were shocked and immediately ran to her. They got her up and support her weight. "Are you alright?" Dee asked. Nurul shut her eyes before she nodded. After some minutes, she told the two to let her free. She had to let the injury aside and recalled her intention for coming here.

"No! It's gonna harm you again!" Aifaa warned, gazed madly into her eyes.

"Nurul, stay away from Amanina. Don't touch her" Dee said as she knew what will occur if she touch her with a frail heart.

Ustaz Tajul was done with surah Ruqyah and blew into Amanina's hands. He told Nurul to wipe her heart and legs which could cause pain or discomfort to it and Amanina. 'Why it has to be Nurul?' Both Aifaa and Dee thought. The afreet wanted to escape so it ran to the door hurriedly. They saw it and sprinted as well as held Amanina's arms. Nurul wiped the last part which was the head while sweating. The afreet shouted no and told ustaz Tajul he will come back for sure and ruin all humans he wants. However, the hold unfastens one more time. The afreet had time to choke Nurul with the right hand and ustaz Tajul with the left hand, the moment she did with the wiping and ustaz Tajul with reciting the last prayer, al-Kafirun.

Nurul slapped the hand many times but it did not budge to let her go. Dee was anxious about her state so she forcefully pulled it. It was tough. She could feel how tough its power is. Her energy drained but she could not let it injure Nurul more. She did not loosen her grip until it let go the hand from Nurul's neck. Nurul's countenance was paled. She sat down on the floor, leaned on the walls and breathed hard while Dee stroked her arms and gave her a mineral bottle. Ustaz Tajul was also struggling to let go of Amanina's hand with Aifaa's help and succeed after several minutes of pulling her left hand. Aifaa forced Amanina to drink the Yaasin water in a hard way as she was mad. It works as the afreet screamed again until Amanina blacked out. She has lost consciousness since then together with Nurul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
134K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
8.3K 994 64
"I knew you won't take long to come" He said evil smiling "Right! I go after what's MINE" he replied "How comes you are still strong? This should w...
1K 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...