𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒 π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•Šπ•₯οΏ½...

By angelicMichiko

Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara... More

Information on Fara
Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City
Chapter 3- The Probending match
Chapter 4- Executive Manager
Chapter 5- The Missing Earthbender
Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit
Chapter 7- The Spirit of CompetitionοΏΌ
Chapter 8- Double date
Chapter 9- And the winner is.....
Chapter 10- The Aftermatch
Chapter 11- When Extremes Meet
Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar
Chapter 13-Turning the Tides
Chapter 14- General Iroh
Chapter 15- Endgame
Chapter 16- The Glacier Spirits Festival
Chapter 17- Goodbye's
Chapter 18- The Southern Air Temple
Chapter 19- The Phone call
Chapter 20- Peacemaker
Chapter 21- Ash
Chapter 22- Confused Feelings
Chapter 23- The Big Finale
Chapter 24- False Accusations
Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 26- Darkness Falls
Chapter 27- Light in the Dark
Chapter 28- A Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 29- Rebirth
Chapter 30- The Earth Queen
Chapter 31- In Harms Way
Chapter 32- Zaofu
Chapter 33- Birthday Sex
Chapter 34- Old Wounds
Chapter 35- Girls Day
Chapter 36- The Terror Within
Chapter 37- The Stakeout
Chapter 38- Deserted
Chapter 39- Its too Late
Chapter 40- The Airbenders
Chapter 41- Venom of the Red Lotus
Chapter 42- Jinora's Ceremony
Chapter 43- A Visit to the Fire Nation
Chapter 44- Midnight Love
Chapter 45-Birthday Bash
Chapter 46- Engagement Party
Chapter 47- Bring Your FiancΓ©e to Work
Chapter 48- After All These Years
Chapter 49- The Coronation
Chapter 50- The Calling
Chapter 51- Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 52- The Battle of Zaofu
Chapter 53- Reunion
Chapter 54- Secrecy
Chapter 55- Kuvira's Gambit
Chapter 56- Day of The Colossus
Chapter 57- The Last Stand

Chapter 1- Backstory

14.5K 275 84
By angelicMichiko

I've gotten a lot of questions throughout my seventeen years of existing; Can you airbend? What's stormbending? Do you consider yourself an airbender? What's it like being the granddaughter of Avatar Aang? Why were you framed? Why do you not dress like an air nomad? Well let me start from the beginning.

I was born to Avatar Aang's only airbending child, Tenzin, and Pema daugher of Ty Lee. When my mother was pregnant with me, she was very ill. Not like pregnant ill, like ill ill. She told me I was the most difficult pregnancy out of all my siblings, Meelo second. Go Figures.

Did I forget to mention my mother was 19 when she had me, yeah, I know, my fathers a cradle-robber. Just kidding, love is love, I guess.

When I was born my parents decided to name me Fara, which meant lovely and pleasant.

At the age of three, I started to show my bending abilities. My father was so happy to see that I could airbend, but I didn't just bend air. I controlled the weather in the palm of my hands and my surroundings.

My father was fascinated by this, he had heard about this type of bending before but it hadn't been gifted to anyone since the dawn of time.

I was a stormbender. At my age I didn't understand what a stormbender was, since it wasn't common at all, but my father had told me a story.

It all started with energy bending. The first was an energybender from an ancient era before the bending of the elements existed. Constantly experimenting, this master learned to bend the energy beyond the body to affect the weather around him.

It was wild and powerful, causing storms, hence the name it was given by its creator. The First taught any master who was capable of how to stormbend. Unfortunately, stormbenders were master energybenders who often learned how to keep their lives going past the norm and so seemed immortal with these new powers.

The Stormbenders were incredibly powerful. All stormbenders were master energybenders, and somehow learned to attain immortality.

When my dad told me stories about storm bending, I would often get confused because I wasn't born an energybender, I was born a stormbender. In the stories it was the complete opposite, you had to be a master of energybending to be able to stormbend. I'm only three.

My father would train with me when I was a kid, but to be honest, I was a pretty advanced learner, I could mimic the precise combat and make it into my own, pretty quickly.

For the past seven years of my life, it was just my parents and I, until my mother got pregnant with my sister, Jinora. Yeah, they had a name picked out and everything.

When my father found out Jinora was an airbender, he was exceedly grateful. Finally, a full airbender who could carry on the cycle because with me it was angsty.

After a few years, I was starting to get sick of this. Three siblings, all airbenders, barf. Like okay mom and dad, it's enough.

I would usually get left out in their training sessions. My father always told me it was because I was already advanced and didn't need it.

It's not like they left me out of everyday activities, but when it came to training, it was mainly focused on my siblings.

I didn't care of course, isn't that what everyone says? They don't care but they actually do. But no seriously, I didn't care.

My father was right, I was a fast learner. And I was a more independent person, I was so much older and wiser than my siblings. Which made me my father's favorite. He doesn't say that, but he knows I am.

Often, I would bug my father about energybending, in my soul I felt like I needed to learn this ability.

My father would tell me that it was impossible for me to learn energybending, only if I was born a million centuries ago or if I was the Avatar.

But I am the granddaughter of an Avatar. So that basically makes me an Avatar; kinda? No? Okay, I guess that's not how it works.

My father made some reconstruction because I was really invested in energybending, so I was sent off to the Fire Nation to live with Firelord Zuko for a while.

Firelord Zuko and I were besties, we would be in the palace library for hours, reading scrolls about anything we could find on energybending.

Energybending is the ability to bend another person's life energy. It predates the four main bending arts, the formation of the four nations, as well as the creation of the Avatar.

Before the Avatar came into existence and the separation of the four nations, the lion turtles bent the energy within humans and themselves in order to grant them the ability to bend one of the four elements.

However, after the lion turtles renounced their roles as protectors of mankind, energybending was no longer used to grant people bending, and the knowledge of energybending was almost completely lost.

By 100 AG, there was only one lion turtle left with the ability to energybend who later passed down the ability to Avatar Aang, who used it to remove Phoenix King Ozai's firebending.

It seemed like I wasn't made to energy bend. But why was I born with these rare stormbending abilities? It just doesn't make sense.

I let my obsession with energybending go, maybe one day, I'd miraculously be able to take someone's bending away for good. For example, someone as bad as Firelord Ozai.

To be honest, I missed my times in the Fire Nation, I was really happy there, I loved being treated like royalty and seeing Prince Iroh like everyday.

I had a huge crush on Prince Iroh, I mean look at him, who wouldn't?

My vacation was cut short in the Fire Nation, when my father was informed that my energybending training had been stopped long ago and wouldn't be resumed.

When heard about the news, my father quickly picked me up from the Fire Nation and we returned back to Republic City.

I was beyond pissed about this move, I really loved the Fire Nation and the people in it.

Ever since my return to Republic City, I hadn't been the same. I would never wear my air nomad clothing or follow the rituals, and we all know my father is a big culture guy.

My father knew how much I hated going to his City Hall meetings, so he would use that as my punishment, anytime I was disobedient.

One day, Lin Beifong had picked me up the City Hall and brought me to the police headquarters to examine the life as an officer in the city, when there was an attack.

The attackers had dressed up as the elite metalbending police team. I was the only one to recognize this, I followed them around the headquarters when they threw a bomb at the top two floors.

The fake metalbenders took a run for it, but not before throwing a fire match at me and a bunch of the evidence from the explosive.

Yup, I was framed for blowing up two floors of the police headquarters.

No one seemed to believe me when I had told them what had truly happened, there was no record of anyone sneaking into the building, and I was the only person who was let in that day.

Soon after, I had to apologize to the police force publicly and help rebuild the station which took almost a year. After that year was over my father decided to send me off to my grandmother and Aunt Kya for a while.

Before leaving, I had pleaded to my father to believe me and find out who really did this, because I was being blamed for something I didn't do.

He said he believed me and would look more into it, but I still had to stay in the South because if not, I would be in prison for the crime.

Living in the South Pole was alright, I met the next Avatar, she was really cool. I never got to meet my Grandfather, but I guess he was Korra in some sort of way.

After years of being in the South, my father reported back to me and gran gran, that my name had been cleared up and that the criminals who had bombed the headquarters had finally been caught and put in prison.

Now my family were soon going to be arriving to live in the South for a little so my father could teach Korra airbending.

I was meh about it. Who am I kidding, I'm excited to finally be with my family again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 8K 26
[Currently going through a re-writing process] {Formerly known as "Extra Airbender"} Nini is the eldest daughter of Master Tenzin and Granddaughter o...
43.2K 1K 23
A Young Firebending boy has floated towards the Southern Water tribe on an Ice Berg, and was taken in by the Airbending Master Tenzin as a student...
7.3K 291 16
finally editing this bc i have writers block LOK FanFic Jinpa is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, best friend to Korra, and a master Airbender...
2.3K 169 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ β ‚β „β „β ‚β˜† Kiara, the younger sister...