Undercover Lovers (EmilyPrent...

Af milfluvr42069

THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON AO3 Y/N started at the BAU almost 2 years ago and her and Emily's bickering started on... Mere

Devil's Night
Welcome home
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten
Day Eleven
Day Twelve
Day Thirteen
Day Fourteen
Leave The Light On
Total Knockout
A BAU Christmas
Hold Me
Happy New Year
Put Down Lines
Dirty Dancing
Valentine's Day
Emily
A Brewing Storm
March 7th, 2011
I miss you
Ambedo
Split
Reckless
2008
Tiger Lillies
Iustitia
Don't Slip Away
Pasta 101
The One About Emily
Cracking
The Green Fairy
Pain Relief
The Flood
Reminisce
Foundations
Tonight And Then The Rest Of Time

Back To Work

5.6K 122 13
Af milfluvr42069

One week later...

Y/N'S POV

It's my first day back at work and to say I was dreading it would be an understatement, we were having a paperwork day today and even if the team were called on a case I haven't been officially given the all clear to be back in the field

So, to show my enthusiasm to be stuck doing files on my first day back I decided to stop for coffee on the drive over. I don't know everyone's coffee orders so just got a couple of plain black coffees so they can add to it themselves.

The ding of the elevator sounded as the doors slid open before I took my first steps back into the BAU since before the undercover case - thirty minutes late, carrying seven cups of coffee balanced on my arms and my bag slung over my shoulder.

"Look who decided to turn up." Derek laughed, looking up from whatever he was writing, the heads of the others flicking upwards to look up at me - all looking relieved from a distraction from their paperwork.

"You really think I'd rush here to do paperwork?" I smiled back. "I brought coffee." I announced, Rossi coming over to me and taking some of them from me. 

"Oh my God you're back!" Penelope shouted rushing over to me, the click of her heels sounding throughout the bullpen. "And you look so much better." She added softly, smiling as she observed my face. The bruise that once painted my cheek was almost completely gone, the cut now just a scratch and the split in my lip almost completely healed over.

"Yep. And I brought you some coffee." I answered holding the cup out to her.

"Did you remember my order?" She smiled as she took it from me, not expecting me to have remembered her complicated drink.

"Um yes, half caf extra shot venti two pump non fat hold the whip caramel macchiato."

"You truly are an angel." She laughed, I just shrugged my shoulders in agreement.

"Derek, here's your caramel latte. And Davey, here's your black coffee." I spoke handing them out. "The others are black too just to add what you want." I added handing one to Hotch who had appeared from his office and another to Spencer, both of them taking the cups with a smile.

I went back to my desk, placing my bag down before standing beside Emily's desk across from mine and placing her cup beside her open files with a smile. "Milk and Splenda." I whispered.

"Thanks, it's good to see you." She whispered back, we'd only seen each other once in the last week as the team had been on a case.

"You too Prentiss." I smirked as she rolled her eyes, we'd decided to act as though things hadn't changed between us whilst at work; both for our own amusement and to not complicate things. I took my seat opposite her, wheeling my chair under my desk only to look up to be greeted with her holding her middle finger up at me with a smirk.

I bit my lip to hold back a laugh, raising my hand to pretend to rub my forehead but instead discretely raising a middle finger right back at her. Looking to her, we shared a smile of amusement before digging into the piles of manila folders staring back at us. 

Time seemed to move in slow motion as my eyes grazed over words, pen scratching against the paper in a scribble as I filled out various elements of the files, eyes threatening to close in boredom as the hours ticked on. What felt like at least 10 hours had only been just over 2 and I could just rest my head on the desk and doze off. 

A ball of paper hitting me on the side of the head shocked me out of my bored thoughts, head snapping up from where it was resting on my hand and looking to my right from where it flew from. Derek had a grin on his face, proud at his aim whilst Spencer and Emily quietly laughed at my expression.

"You little shit." I laughed, picking up a pen and throwing it towards him, bouncing off his shoulder and onto his desk. He laughed as he mockingly grabbed his arm in faux pain.

"Ouch Y/N/N." He pouted. "You looked like you were fallin' asleep over there." 

"I was." I deadpanned, looking up at the sound of Hotch's office door opening, him walking out towards Rossi's office door. "Hotch!" I called over.

"Yes?" He glanced over, a slight smirk peeking through at my shouting across the room though his usual stern expression still furrowing his brows.

"Please can you tell me I'm cleared for the field?" I whined with a pout, seeing Emily smiling at me out of the corner of my eye. "I'm one step away from putting these files in a shredder and pretending they never existed."

"Fine. You are cleared, the doctor said you're healed enough so you can come back on the next case."

"Thank you Hotchy. I could literally kiss you right now." I smiled.

"Please don't." He laughed before walking into Rossi's office.

"I say we go for celebratory drinks after work." Derek spoke, using any excuse for us to head out to the bar.

"Sure." I smiled, standing and walking over to the kitchen area for a coffee refill.

"Hey, congrats on being cleared." Emily whispered as she grabbed a mug to pour herself some more coffee too.

"Thanks Ramsey." I winked, pouring the coffee into my mug and hers, eyes looking over her body at her outfit. Black turtleneck hugging her waist, black trousers  over her long legs resting on the top of some chunky heeled boots.

"Oi, eyes up here shortstack." She laughed making me blush as she caught me checking her out. "You should wait to see what I'm gonna wear for drinks later." She smirked.

My cheeks grew warm at her comment, looking over the features of her face as she looked down at me, breath hitching in my throat as she bit her lip whilst her dark eyes wandered over my body right back.

My phone ringing in my pocket broke us from the trance, fortunately for us before we got caught or I kissed her or something stupid and inappropriate for work. I glanced at the caller ID with a smile, pressing the answer button. "Hey JJ." I smiled down the phone.

"Hey Y/N/N! I got a few free minutes and I knew it was your first day back so thought I'd check in. How are you? How are things?"

"I'm good Jayje, things are good." I answered, hearing her sigh slightly at my response. I'd still not spoke about what happened to anyone including her - her, Emily, Derek, Rossi and Penelope had all been trying to coax me into opening up in their own ways, all falling on dead ends. I'm just not good at opening up, not good at talking about feelings so I was just keeping quiet and I wasn't doing too bad anyway so didn't see the point.

"I swear I could get more from talking to a brick wall." She muttered. "Are you cleared for the field at least?"

"Yes! I am. And although it may sound bad I'm kinda hoping a serial killer will come out of hiding any day soon so I can finally be on a case." She laughed at my response an Emily bit back a laugh as she stood beside me sipping from her mug.

"That does sound bad you're right. Maybe don't let Hotch hear you." She giggled. "I'm gonna have to go but have fun catching bad guys."

"Have fun Pentagon-ing."

"I'll call again when I can, miss ya, love ya. Bye."

"Miss ya, love ya right back JJ. Speak soon." I ended, hanging up the call with a smile. 

"Lets get back to work, love." Emily whispered, flustering me with the nickname as I went back to my desk.

------------------

I went home to change before I met the others at the bar, changing into black trousers and boots along with a plain white t-shirt and oversized grey blazer. I took a taxi to the bar, arriving after everyone else.

"Hey." I greeted as I approached the table, receiving excited cheers from Derek and Penelope and more calm hellos from Hotch, Spencer and Rossi. I took the last free seat beside Emily and based on the smile she gave me it seemed she left in free on purpose.

"This is yours." Penelope grinned, pushing over a glass of red wine which I took appreciatively, taking a sip.

"You look great." Emily whispered, squeezing my thigh with her hand beneath the table.

"So do you." I whispered back, my eyes discretely wandering over her body; black dress hugging her figure, the neck line showing her cleavage, legs on show from how the dress had ridden up in her seated position, her one leg crossed over the other with the heel of her shoe brushing against my shin.

We fell into casual conversation with the group, joking and laughing as we sipped on a couple drinks. After a while I headed to the bathroom and as I was washing my hands a certain raven haired beauty walked through the door, her trademark smirk across her lips as her eyes trailed over my body.

"Fancy seeing you here." She smirked, hand resting on my waist making me smile up at her.

"Of all the bathrooms in all the bars and you had to walk into mine." I muttered back, standing on my tip toes to press my lips to hers. Our mouths moved together, her teeth grazing on my bottom lip as she deepened the kiss, my hand weaving into her lightly curled hair as hers held my waist beneath my blazer.

"Do you wanna come back to mine?" She mumbled against my lips, receiving a nod from me immediately. "Okay. I'll head out and you can meet me at my car after a few minutes?" She asked, only having had one drink which she'd been nursing. 

Around thirty minutes later I was pushed with my back pressed against the inside of Emily's front door, her lips moving rhythmically with mine. Her tongue entwining with mine as she held the power over the kiss, one hand holding the side of my neck as the other gripped onto my hip. I held onto her back, fingers reaching up to the zipper of her dress tugging it down.

She separated from the kiss to kick her shoes off and let the dress fall to the ground, standing in front of me in her lacy black bra and underwear. My eyes wandered over her figure, the smooth skin of her torso and long legs, dark hair framing her face, resting on her shoulders. I pulled my boots off and kicked them aside, dropping my jacket with her dress before pulling her back into a kiss.

Her soft skin was addicting beneath my hands, along with the soft feeling of her lips against my neck, pressing kisses and gentle bites to the flesh. Her fingers tugged at the hem of my t-shirt, pulling it over my head in one swift motion as she walked us backwards towards the bedroom.

She undid the button of my trousers as we stumbled, kisses never wavering as I pulled them off my body and let them fall, stepping out of them. Her hands held my hips, pulling our bodies flush together as we entered her room, skin against skin as our kiss grew more heated.

She turned us around and pushed me onto the bed, crawling across to straddle my body, lips kissing against my chest. Everything was great, though I had a slight feeling of discomfort. "Um, Emily?" I spoke slightly nervously.

"What's wrong? Do you want me to stop?" She asked with eyes full of worry as she kneeled up, looking down at where I lay.

"It's too dark. Could you put some kind of light on. Please?" 

"Sure love." She responded, climbing off the bed to switch the lamp on across the room. "Is everything okay?"

"It is now. Now come back here and kiss me." I smiled receiving one back, she still looked slightly concerned though took her position over my body once more, pressing her lips to mine.

A/N - left ya hanging with the smut again lmao - it's coming soon though ;)
I'll put a warning for it at the start of the chapters it'll ever be in just in case you don't wanna read it :)))))))

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

726 44 18
Emily and JJ have become fast friends since their first meeting at the BAU. JJ is Emily's world and she doesn't even know it, she is the reason Emily...
41.9K 933 37
destiny is a strange thing, the universe has had your steps planned since you were created. Fate lead me here, lead me to Emily. My fate is made in t...
25.7K 288 53
Heather (Holly) Brooks Shaughnessy joins the BAU team. She falls in love. Derek? Aaron? Solving cases and going through dramas together, she makes up...
275K 6.7K 42
"๐™๐™–๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Maya Regan, a newcomer joining the BAU after former agent Emily Prentiss has recently died and Maya was hired to take her...