EXO's Living With A Wolf

SiHyun_Bacon

In a place, deep in the forest, an unexpected encounter occurred. An 18 year old, she-wolf named Lee Soo Yeon... Еще

Chapter 1: The Accident
Chapter 2 : They're Meeting My Friend
Chapter 3: When Vampires Attack/ Living With Them
Chapter 4: Spending My First Weekend With EXO
Chapter 5: Going to School
Chapter 6: The Party
Chapter 7: Sweet Moments
Chapter 8: Clues 1
Chapter 9: HIM!?
Chapter 10 : Jealousy
Chapter 11 : Hanging Out ( I have a surprise part at the bottom :3 )
Not an Update
Chapter 12: Awkward... :3
Chapter 13: Bring The War Up...
Chapter 14: Be My Date...
Chapter 15: Clues 2
Chapter 16: Shopping
Something To Clarify
Thank You Letter to All~ Please Read...
Chapter 17: Prom
Chapter 18: Prom (2)
Reminderz to All my Followers
Chapter 19: The Attack
Chapter 20: The Attack (2)
Winners <3
Hi! Another Contest so Please READ!
Chapter 21: The Girls
Chapter 23: Transformation
Chapter 24: Morning~
#IBelieveInTao
Chapter 25: Who's for who? (1)
Chapter 26: Who's for who? (2)
Sorry :(
Chapter 27: Who's for who? (3)
HI <3
Chapter 28: Who's for who? (3)
Chapter 29: Their Mates
A Kissing Scenario Contest
Chapter 30: Diaforetika
Chapter 32: A girl & A boy in A room
Special Chapter: [ Seal Edition ] Part 1

Chapter 22: Poison

3.3K 150 19
SiHyun_Bacon

Annyeong!! I know you, yourself are excited this chapter and I think I'm not doing this well enough... but yeah, this is Chapter 22...

~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~

Luna's PoV

I entered the Institute with Baekhyun, who is still asleep. As soon as the guards saw me, they quickly opened the gates for us.

If you'll ask us, Where the Institute is, well, it is located somewhere near the mansion. Oh, wait, scratch that. It's deep in the woods and if you'll try traveling without a car and not a mythical creature like us, you'll end up eating by the shadow nightmares.

I quickly went inside and ordered the maids to fix 12 master bed rooms for us. After waiting for a minute, I went upstairs and lay Baekhyun on a bed in one of the rooms.

My eyes started to water again as I stare at the sleeping Baekhyun. It really hurts me seeing him like that. I miss his soft touch, his 4D smile, his jokes. I just really miss him.

"I'll be right back, Jagi..." I said and kissed his forehead before going down.

Eunmee's PoV

So, I was tasked by Luna unnie to bring this normie to one of the rooms upstairs.

I gently went out of the car. I was actually hesitating to touch him but I really don't have any choice...

I gently grabbed his left arm and wrapped it around my shoulder. I sighed.

"Good thing I'm a Wolf or else I'll be having back aches later..." I mumbled to myself.

I went in the Institute and saw Luna unnie at the lobby, sitting on the sofa. She pointed upstairs and signalled me to put this guy to room 12.

I went upstairs using my wolf speed. No offense but I hate stairs that much. I mean, who loves stairs? Kung Fu Panda even said that it's his worst enemy.

I went in and laid him gently down on the bed. As soon as he's already on the bed, I stretched my back.

"Ouch!" I mumbled. He really is heavy. If you're asking me why I'm like this. Unlike the other wolves, I still don't have my power.

After stretching my arms, back and neck, I already went downstairs, running. I told you, I have a phobia to all kinds of normies.

Alix's PoV

I actually faced palmed when Luna told me to bring this Baozi upstairs to room 1.

The good thing, it's room 1 which means it's near the stairs. The bad thing, I have to go upstairs. I hate stairs as much as anyone does. And, I'm already being attack by my bloodthirst and any second, I might this innocent guy.

Of course, I can never complain to Luna even though I'm a lot more older than her. She's only developing her powers and I can sense that something is wrong with her. But let's skip that for a while, shall we?

We were in his room already and I finally lay him down on the bed. I was still biting my lower lip until it started to bleed. I have no choice but to drink my own blood cuz I might bite him.

His blood is really something though. It really smells so... Tasty and I might say this once and I think he has the most tempting blood I've ever smelled.

I already exited the room and went down stairs to stop my bloodthirst.

Daeun's PoV

I can't believe Luna ordered me to bring this toasted guy upstairs. I do not like stairs the most.

So, being a fairy and all, I turned into my human-fairy form, which means I have my wings and just decided to just fly from there to here and use my floating magic so I don't have to carry that heavy guy.

I put down my hand as I lay down Kai on the bed. I swayed my hand around and around and the blanket automatically moved to cover him.

So what if I'm a bit lazy? What's the purpose of our powers? Duh~

I went out the room and while going walking down the hallway, I saw Sunmi already tired as she enter the other room.

Sunmi's PoV

Ugghh... I'm gonna let Luna pay for this thing! She knows I'm not capable of doing hard things like this.

I sighed in relief as soon as I set Chen down on the bed.

"You sure are heavy..." I said and stretched my back. I felt like I just carried a dozen of adult trolls...

I went out the room and went down stairs which I really regretted afterwards.

Nova's PoV

I gently placed Tao on top of his new bed. It was actually dark inside the room so I decided to turn the lights on since as far as I know this guy has a tough image but scared of ghost and stuffs especially the dark.

Well, I have been following him for a very long time now. I have been following him since I was ten and he was around 11... I smiled as I remember the first time we met. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

I know that what I'm doing right now is so darn wrong but if Luna and that guy can do it, well, I think we can, too.

Hannie's PoV

I smiled as I look at his sleeping face. I sat beside him on the bed.

"You've been kicking all the other members when they sit on your bed when all along I've been doing that since you were just 5 and I was just 4..." I giggled as I thought about that.

"I remember you being chased by an SM agent... and I have to trip him so he'll stop..." I said and fixed his hair.

"Ghad, I miss your smiles, your laughter and everything as long as it's you..." I said as tears form by the corner of my eyes.

"I-I love you Lulu..." I said and broke into tears.

Kristen's PoV

I harshly threw this tower guy on the bed. Puh-lease he's damn heavy and I don't know why I have to do this. Is thid kind of a punishment?

I mean, look at him. Okay, I admit he's fabulous but Duh...

"I'm more fabulous than you, you tower!" I said and rolled my eyes on him.

I can't take this anymore cuz he is do darn fabulous,too. I know, I'm to... Umm what do you call that? Self-confidence? Brutal? I don't know... >.< After thinking about it to much, I got bored and so I decided to go down to be with the other girls.

Aerin's PoV

I put him down on the bed as gente as possible but since it was to dark to see anything, I suddenly tripped into something and ended up falling on top of Suho.

"Ouch! Why are you so heavy!" I complained to myself...

"Who am I talking to? Of course he's asleep..." I mentally slapped myself.

I gently turned around so that I was above him. I was about to stand when I happened to be starring at his angelic face. He will deffo fit as an angel since he is so innocent.

I was brought back to reality when I heard a loud 'thud' outside. I stood up and fixed myself and went out, closing the door as gentle as possible again.

I suddenly saw Trixie there gasping for air. She was actually panting like crazy.

"You really are weak... You should go rest after taking that guy inside his room..." I said and looked at her. She smiled and nodded.

I continued going downstairs so that I could talk to the girls.

Trixie's PoV

I continued to take this guy inside his new room. I suddenly collapsed on the bed with him on my right. I closed my eyes and rested for a while until I'm breathing normally.

"I should really go check a Healer next time..." I mumbled to myself.

I looked at my right and saw the guy sleeping peacefully. I touched his forehead with my index finger and started to read his dreams.

I giggled at his dreams, it was his embarrassing moments compiled together. I just smiled at him and stood up and decided to go downstairs with the others.

On the way, I saw Ami carrying a short guy. No offense at all but he really is short. She looked at me and sent me message.

'This guy is heavier than it looks like'

'They are all heavy so don't worry and get him up to his room safely...' I sent back and giggled.

Ami's PoV

I just rolled my eyes on her. Ugh, I thought she's gonna help me out or something but of course, I know she's the weakest wolf I've ever met in my whole life span.

I went to his room and turned on the lights. I gently put him down on the bed and fixed it. I also put the blanket on top of him.

I smiled at his cute little face. I kinda like his heart-shaped lips. It's really cute on him. I wonder what it looks like when he smiles.

"I wonder how good you are in cooking..." I said. Well, we the Elites (The Girls) lives together here in the Institute before and I was the cook back then.

"I really want to cook with you..." I said and giggled.

I stood up and went downstairs to see the girls chatting in the lobby.

Jin's PoV

I was sent by Luna to figure out why they aren't healing fast because she did the amplifying and I did the healing since I am in fact a Healer.

I went inside Chanyeol's room and sat beside him. I scanned his body for physical injuries on the outside but there were none.

I gently leaned near his face and kissed his lips gently. I sensed something different and pulled away from him.

I touched my lips and wiped the liquid using my idex finger. I looked at it and my eyes rounded in horror. I dashed my way downstairs as fast as possible. The girls have to know about this...

Luna's PoV

We were chatting in the lobby when Jin suddenly burst in the door. By the look on her face, I know there is something wrong...

"What's wrong Hyun Jin unnie?" Eunmee asked.

"The boys..." she started.

"What happened to the boys?" Hannie trembled as she was waiting for Jin to continue.

"The boys have inhaled the dark poison of the demon yesterday..." she said.

"What?!" we shouted in unison.

"If that's true..." Ami started.

"Then, they won't survive it cuz they're not like us..." Nova said as she looked down on the ground.

Yes, she's correct. Humans don't have much strength to fight against that poison. Then, an idea popped into my head.

"I know what to do..." I said hesitating.

"What?!" they shouted in unison.

"Turn them into one of us..." I said.

"But how?" Trixie asked.

"Call the gods and goddesses... we have to turn them into one of us in immediately before 3 days ends..." I said and walked off to Baekhyun's room.

I held his hand tightly and tears started to fall again from my eyes.

"I'm sorry if I have to do this to you... I know that after this, you can never have a normal life just like before..." I whispered into his ear.

"I love you, Jagi. Now and forevermore...." I said and smiled at him.

"I shall never leave your side ever again..." was the last things I said and ended up in a very deep sleep.

~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~

Hi! Did you like it? So I'm having a problem here and I need your help.

I'm choosing between Shooting Stars and Bacon Bits...

Shooting Stars because you guys made my dreams come true and you always make me happy.

Bacon Bits because it's near my profile name and it sounds cute.

So choose between the two and comment which one do you like more and the choice with the most comment shall be my fandom name...

That's all! Love you guys and Don't forget to vote, vote, vote!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.