The Own Goal ✔️

By CarriedAwayCrazy

A typical story of boy meets girl, a holiday romance. Nothing more than two twenty something's enjoying a lav... More

Prologue
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
~ The Own Goal ~ continued ~
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110 - Surprise!
Part 111
Part 112 - Going home
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
part 116
Part 117
part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Cast

Part 40

3.4K 59 17
By CarriedAwayCrazy

Aston Villa are back in the Premier League after beating Derby 2-1

It's ringing in everyone's ears, being screamed around the stadium. Wembley is half empty after the Derby fans leave, but the villa fans are standing strong, singing and celebrating.

I watch Jack collect the trophy (and nearly take his eye out when Ginny gets a bit enthusiastic and the trophy crashes into Jacks head)

I watch Jack celebrate on the pitch with his teammates. Huge bottle of champagne in his hand, medal around his neck, trophy at his side.
Singing along with the fans. He's eurphic.
This is literally everything he dreamed his whole life for.

Eventually the fans start to trickle out and the players are given the nod that it's ok to go and quickly see their families before they retire to the dressing room.

Jack is a hot sweaty mess, he comes straight to me and immediately spins me around in a huge embrace "we've done it Chels! We've only fuckin' done it! Back in the premier league, I swear I'm gonna make ya so fuckin' proud of me!" He's crying tears of sheer joy and he mistakes my tears for happiness too.

Finally he trudges off to the changing room with the rest of the team, yet more press await them before they will finally get some well deserved time to regroup privately.

I head up to the lounge with the rest of the families. Karen keeps trying to catch my eye.
But I just can't do it.
I can't look her in the eye today.

***

Eventually the players join us freshly washed and changed into their matching travel clothing to an outrageous standing ovation from their friends and family.

The champagne is flowing freely and the mood is pure party.

Except me.

Jack is bursting next to me "this is it Chels, this is it, I can stay at Villa now if I want and still probably get called up to the senior England team, fuck, Chels we done it! It's the euros next year! I could be playin' in the fuckin' euros! An' you'll be the fuckin' hottest wag of the lot, I tell ya now, you're gonna be the hottest fuckin' wag in the premier league" his voice is hoarse and sexy, but his words sicken me, so he wants to show me off, but still fuck around whenever presented with the chance.

My stomach flips at the realisation of just how many more chances he will get now he'll be on TV playing top flight football week in week out.
He looks like the boy next door, he looks like the type of boy you can take home to your nan.
My nan would have loved him.
He's got the charm, the looks and the banter.
But he can't keep it in his pants.
Fresh tears spring to my eyes at the thought of my nan.
If she was still alive she'd fucking make earings out of his balls, that's the kind of woman she was.

Jack mistakes my tears for happy tears again
"I swear you're gonna live like a fuckin' queen Chels"

I notice he says 'live like' and not something like 'I'll treat you like a queen'

He fucking knows what he is doing.

Only a weak woman would stay and put up with him.

I'm not weak.
I am the same as my nan. She swooped in and removed me from my parents when they didn't treat me right and she sure as hell wouldn't have me put up with a man that doesn't treat me right.

I won't put up with it.

Jack tops up everyone's glasses he puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek.

Jack doesn't see the look I give him.
But Karen does. I watch her brush a tear away and I know she's not crying happy tears either.

***

The party moves across to the Hilton. There's a balcony running across the bar we are in, and someone notices fans outside, so now Jack is leading a sing along of villa chants.

The tears my eyes are leaking now are of actual sorrow. Sorrow of what could have been. Of how today could have felt.

Jack keeps turning, begging me to join him.
But I can't do that to him, not get photographed with him publicly for the first time the day that I dump him.

"Please, please Chelsea. Can you just let him have this? Wait until you get home, have it out and talk it through with him"

"No Karen!" I hiss, "I've given him enough! Today, I said to you I would give him until today. That's it, actually, do you know what? Do you know what I overheard Wednesday night Karen?"

"No, what did you overhear?" I know from her face that she knows she doesn't really want to hear it.

"His mates joking with him about the fucking bites and hickies on his arse!"

Her face falls. She gives me the briefest nod, then takes me in for a hug "Chelsea I'm so so sorry" she sobs in my ear.

"You've nothing to be sorry about" I tell her.

***

Finally, done with singing and celebrating with the fans Jack reappears.

"A private room in a club nearby is booked for us all, ya fancy it?" He asks me. "Maybe it was a good idea that ya didn't bring Mia afta all" he grins.

"Erm, Jack, actually can we nip up to the room for a bit?"

"Oh yeah, wanna bit of this premier league player do ya" he smirks. Either the marks on his arse have gone, or he's so drunk he's forgotten about them.

As soon as he shuts the door to our room he's trying to kiss me.

I stop him. "Jack we need to talk" I say firmly.

"Wots up?" He's swaying a little.

I'm going to give him one chance to be honest.

Owning up to what he's done and being honest to me will definitely let him hold on to some credibility.

"Do you have anything you need to tell me Jack?"

His eyes fly around, trying to process what I might mean.

"Is there anything you need to tell me? About last weekend maybe?" I prompt him.

I've never seen the colour drop from someone's face so fast before.

"Wot, wot, d'ya mean?"

"You know what I mean Jack. I know, but I want you to tell me yourself. I think I deserve that"

He laughs nervously "nah I don' Chels, I don' know what ya mean? Last weekend? I had far too much to drink, made a mistake goin' back to me mates"

"You didn't go back to your mates Jack! Don't fucking lie to me! Honestly I fucking hate lying more than fucking cheating!! You cheated on me AGAIN at least fucking have the decency to be fucking HONEST with me!"

"I didn't cheat on ya I swear I fuckin' swear I didn't cheat!"

"Swear on our daughter's life?"

"Yeah I do 'cos I didn't cheat Chelsea!"

I take a deep breath to stay calm.

"I found the shirt you left at your mum's. I recognised the vile perfume I know you fucked STACEY! It was covered in fucking MAKEUP! Your arm was covered in fucking SCRATCHES! And apparently, your fucking ARSE is covered in bites and hickies, but you fucking stand there and fucking SWEAR to me ON OUR DAUGHTERS LIFE that you didn't cheat on me! You make me SICK!"

Jack physically recoils, not sure what part to respond to first.

"But I didn't fuck her Chelsea, I swear I never cheated!"

"OH MY GOD JACK!! what, were you raped by a fucking ghost?? How can you fucking deny it???"

"She was all over me in the club, literally falling asleep on me, I took her home to her house an' made her a coffee to sober her up.......she jus', look we kissed, an' she gave me a blowjob, an' I don' even know what she was fuckin' doin' biting me fuckin' arse, so I don' know how you even know that......"
I stare at him wide eyed, this is actually ridiculous.
"As soon as I come I knew it hadda stop, she got annoyed, that's how I got the scratches, she fuckin' attacked me Chels when I left, she's fuckin' mental. But I did not have sex with her, I promise ya Chels, I wouldn't cheat, not again!"

Oh my god, I have to turn away, I can't believe this. What the actual fuck.

"Jack I don't know what to address first, the fact that you don't understand why a woman would be upset that someone finds their morals AFTER being given a blowjob, or the fact you seem to think a blowjob job doesn't count as cheating!?"

He looks genuinely lost.

"But it's not? It's not proper cheating?"

I can't help it, I snap. I slap him as hard as I can across the face. My strength takes us both by surprise.

"YOU HAD YOUR DICK IN ANOTHER GIRLS MOUTH AND YOU DON'T THINK THATS CHEATING?"

He's lost for words. But I'm still full of them.
Although a strange calm has washed over me.

"Literally Jack you make me sick! I'm done! I'm going to pick Mia up then I'm going back to Manchester. I need to calm down so please, leave me alone. I'll call you in the week to discuss how I move into the Manchester house and arrange how often you have Mia"

The realisation of what I've just said hits him. It winds him and he crumples to the floor against the wall.

"Nah, nah ya can't do that, she's me daughter Chels, ya not takin' her!"

"You should have thought about that"

"You can't, please, I won't do it again - "

"- you mean now you know that blowjobs count as cheating?"

"Please don' take my baby Chels, I'm sorry, I love you, I really fuckin' love ya!"

"No, Jack, you don't, because if you did, you wouldn't keep hurting me!" I'm crying again, but they are tears of anger.

Jack's crying too.
"Look, I'm not going to stop you seeing Mia, I never would. You are an amazing dad, you are, but me and you, it's just never going to work. We tried, it failed"

"Please don't take her, please, give me one more chance? We can work it out can't we?" He's really crying now, actually sobbing, and the fact he's so distraught over the thought of losing Mia tugs at my heart. But it's not enough.

I kneel down next to him. "Jack I promise we will work it out with Mia, you won't miss anything. We will still bring her up together. But I can't be with you anymore" I stand up and start to straighten myself out.

"Why didn't you say anything before though?" He looks up at me with those puppy dog eyes.

"Because your mum begged me not to leave you until after the game. Also, because I didn't know for sure until I heard Madders and Phil talking about it with you the other night"

I turn back to him at the door.
"Goodbye Jack. I'll call you in the week"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 881 16
Jack Grealish finds himself in hospital. Becky is his nurse, she hasn't got a clue about football and had never heard of Jack Grealish before he turn...
43.3K 413 70
Jack Grealish Fanfic- When Sophie goes on holiday with her 8 month daughter and ends up meeting Jack Grealish. What will happen once their back in th...
572 1 10
When things get rocky for the parents of a beautiful baby girl they decide to split, will the split last or will the childhood lovers find there way...
183K 2.8K 30
neck kisses - IN WHICH A girl drunkenly texts her ex - or so she thinks or - IN WHICH A famous footballer falls for a pretty girl impressive rankings...