One-Shot book (Requests are o...

By POTATO_QUEEN_WEY-

(Requests are open) Basically just Sans aus One-shots. You can request for ships or just for random sh*t to h... More

Quick explanation
Request here!!!!!!!!!
Papyrus Amazing Spaghetti
Quick announcement + face reveal
Love Is On The Menu (Drink)
Dreamtale Brothers birthday + Christmas Special (Cream , NightKiller, etc.)
The Ferris Wheel Incident (Paperfresh)
Company For The Day (NightError)
The Sunsets Are Nicer With You (Drink)
A Long Day (ErrInk)
Flirting War (Short)
Kissing Chocolate (NightKiller)
Cooking on Valentines (HorrorLust)
Courting (Criller)
Fathers Day

May I Hold Your Hand? (ErrInk)

175 9 0
By POTATO_QUEEN_WEY-

Requested by: Rocklife_ (ThatFreakWhoHauntsU) (ao3)

Ships: ErrInk

Warnings(?): Some swearing and a bit of fighting

Prompt/Event: enemies/frenemies to lovers. Error and Ink know each other well, having fought for a long time and having been friends/hanging out for an even longer time. One day, they're visiting some au, and get attacked. While both get hurt, Ink ends up worse off than Error. They are separated, and in that moment of near-death, they ponder their situation. They realize just how WORRIED they are about the other.

Characters:

Error is owned by Loverofpiggies

Ink is owned by Comyet

✩•̩̩*˚_____˚*•̩̩͙✩

Ink shifted nervously from feet to feet, he stared around. He was right now in outertale, waiting for a special someone. He was extremely nervous, him and... Error had already made a truce. But he was still so nervous that the other would attack him. The other also acted very strangely when he got too close so that also confused and made Ink even more nervous.

Ha paced around the place, glazing around every once in a while. He snorted a bit, why would Error even want to see him? Even if they made a truce and fixed almost all their problems with each other they still weren't really close friends.

"Wh@T @re yOu Doing?" a voice startled him out of his thoughts, Ink quickly turned around to see none other than the glitchy skeleton he was waiting for.

Error looked at him confused, he smiled softly but it quickly disappeared. Ink flinched a bit when the other quickly made his way over to him. Luckily the other didn't seem to notice or he just ignored it.

"Hey! I was just thinking of what we could do" Ink chuckled, his eye lights changing colours and shapes very quickly.

"D!d yOu s3riouslY !nvit3 m3 and not ev3n pl@n anything?" Error questioned.

"Well, kind of?" Ink mumbled, "I thought we could go to Grillby's but then I remembered that you are still kind of hated around most of the Universes?" Ink said nervously, questioning himself. Error rolled his eyes.

Ink was afraid Error would just teleport away, or insult him before doing so. He sincerely did not know which one he liked better

"Wh@t d0 y0u w@nt t0 do then?" Error sighed, Ink froze for a second. His eye lights were freezing.

"OH! I don't know, whatever you wish to do, we can walk around or we could- ACK!"

A bone went straight through his chest, he looked down. Expecting to see a black glitchy bone but instead, it was a white, almost transparent thought. Ink's whole body suddenly started trembling, his bones rattling in fear. He heard a gasp and suddenly in front of him stood Error. The other seemed hesitant at first but soon grabbed Ink's hand, only making his glitches worse.

But both ignored this, they were being attacked and they didn't know who or what it was. They only knew that it was raining bones. Sharp and dangerous, fast and merciless. Both kept getting hit every once in a while. But for some reason, they seemed to be directed more towards Ink and then Error.

The artist soon started struggling to keep up to the windows vista, the other now desperately trying to push Ink to keep moving. But Ink was starting to become weak, the bones for some reason seemed to be draining his magic. Suddenly something hit him in the back of his skull. Everything started becoming blurry, he could hear Error scream and snap him back into reality.

"C0m0 0n! G3t uP Sk!D" he snapped. Ink only gave him a soft hesitant smile. Though it trembled on the edges.

Both kept running, not being able to fight against the invisible and unknown force. They kept struggling and suddenly came to a halt. Both gasped for air, Ink trying to desperately hold onto Error as he felt his magic drain. He felt weaker as the seconds passed.

Error cursed under his breath and suddenly felt something pulling him, he thought it was Ink at first. As he was about to snap he understood that this wasn't Ink. But the strange force and in front of him now stood a portal which was dragging him. A startled cry made him look back to where Ink was trying to fight against the force. Error starts doing the same.

Both were so close, extending their arms to grab each other's hands. But they failed, the force won.

And soon both were thrown into this strange feeling of sickness and loneliness and were teleported to somewhere they both did not know where it was. It was an au they had never seen. No matter how much they tried to use their magic... it wouldn't budge, they were drained. Well almost, Error still had magic left.

Ink on the other hand was laying down against the cold mud as rain poured down onto him. He couldn't move, so he was left there twitching, he hiccuped and soon it turned into sobs. He desperately tried to move around but his body would not budge. He tried to force himself to stare around, but he felt so weak, he needed to rest. But he felt alone and cold.

And as he forced himself to use all his strength, all he could say was a soft whisper "Error... where are you?... I need you..."

~

Error stared around the strange au, it was completely empty. Only buildings and more buildings and more buildings. But they were crumbling under their own weight. Vines growing and trapping them. The roads were broken, a small stream flowing through them. And grass, moss, trees, bushes, and other plants growing on the small and big cracks around the concrete.

The only thing he could do was sigh in disappointment. He needed to find Ink, whoever was attacking them was after Ink. The artist was in danger. And whoever this attacker was, they were strong.

But it just seemed so wrong and so strange. Error knew that not everyone liked Ink, but thanks to him were the reason that most au's were still alive. He shook his head, he couldn't get distracted now. His thoughts had to be for later.

His steps echoed as he walked further and further into the au. He didn't know where he was heading but he could feel Ink's magic. It was very weak, extremely thin. So weak that a normal monster would dust. But Error knew Ink was no ordinary monster, so he had time. And as he searched he noticed how lonely and desperate he felt.

He missed Ink's endless chattering and how the other worried so much for him. How after the truce, whenever Error got into a fight or came back hurt from any au. If Ink found him the other would insist on taking care of him. Error of course denied, but now. He may need that help, he was after all quite hurt. His soul soon started growing desperate, he had this strange feeling of wanting to hold Ink and never let him go.

But when he tried to grab onto nothing, all he managed to do was give a pained whimper. His legs felt sore and his arms ached in pain. He ripped a part of his shirt and wrapped it around a bone that had been broken. And soon enough he was back on his search for Ink.

He looked around and saw that there was a storm rolling in, he had to find Ink... and fast.

~

Ink sobbed louder, but pained cries were drowned by the sound of the rain. He tried to relax but the pain only grew. Loneliness grew in his non-existing soul. With the small strength left, he weakly clutched at his chest. Soon he felt a stronger pain blossoming through him.

Coldness, aches, sourness. With all those unwanted feelings growing inside of him, he felt like crying again. But he couldn't. He just lay there limp. Deep inside he just begged that Error would find him, or that soon enough he'd gain enough strength to find Error. Either seemed okay. He was just afraid of what he would find.

Ink gave a desperate breath, he didn't remember holding his breath in. That didn't matter though. Slowly he moved his arms around, trying to get into a position to stand up. But failed as he once again hit the mud. It was slippery and his arms were losing strength. Still, Ink forced himself, and after a long period of time, he was able to stand. Only to give a few steps before falling back down. This time truly gave up.

~

He was teleporting everywhere around the au, tears in his eyes as he grew more desperate. He would sometimes even run around for a bit in hopes to find Ink. The storm kept getting closer and stronger, and now that he had gone around almost the whole au. Using almost all of his strength, he finally decided that Ink was probably stuck in the storm.

Breathing in and out to get his courage, Error got ready to teleport into the rain. And soon enough a few seconds later he was stuck in the rain. Standing on mud and whatever was around, everything was sticky and disgusting. It was hard to see, Error struggled to look around. His eyes narrowed as he tried to look around.

And so a new "mini" adventure began for him. Walking around, taking lots of breaks due to his low energy and magic levels.

It seemed like it would never end. Trees and bushes all around him, his shoes getting stuck inside the mud. With him having to force them out of it. At some point, though he decided to ignore that since now he was just walking barefoot. He probably also took his socks off, no one likes wet and muddy socks either way.

And finally after who knows how long, Error found a limp body on the ground. Ink was covered in blood, bruises already starting to become more noticeable. He wouldn't deny gasping in horror at the sight. And after that, both didn't remember much...

They just remember waking up in the now covered in blood sofa. Error, with the little magic left, must have teleported them back home. To Ink's home.

~

"S0..." Error sighed as he looked at Ink, the other flinched every once in a while "S0- Sorry f0r h@v!ng t0 d0 th!s" Error sighed. He summoned a bone...

Ink's eyes widened as he was about to move away when suddenly he heard the ripping of fabric.

Soon enough Ink's chest was bare, most of his ribs noticeably broken. Some had cracks. The tattoo didn't help much either... Error was blushing quite a lot but it didn't take much longer before he got up and disappeared from the room. Ink just sat there... staring quietly at the wall. He was sweating quite a lot.

The sound of footsteps snapped him out from his cascade of thoughts. He looked around to see Error with a first-aid kit.

He sat once again in front of Ink, breathing in and out nervously. He stared up at the artist, a soft rainbow blush covering his face. Error gave him a nervous smile before wrapping his hand around one of Ink's ribs. The one with the worst injury. It was completely broken, the end hanging onto the bone. A soft hiss escaped Ink but it soon turned into a relaxed sight as warmth spread around his body. And then Error moved to the next rib, and the next one... and the next one. Until he was finally done.

Gently and trying not to trigger his phobia, which he was struggling with, he wrapped bandages around the ribs that hadn't healed completely. Error was kind of disappointed in having to cover the beautiful tattoos around Ink's body. But said nothing. Sometimes subconsciously tracing the ribs before moving his hand away. He was still getting over his haphephobia and pushing it wouldn't help.

Ink was blushing quite brightly now, he never had anyone take such care of him. Especially not Error. He bit his "lip" nervously and looked away. When he felt the touches leave he was going to look over to Error when he felt a hand grab his chin.

Soon enough Ink and Error were face to face. Error had some gell in his hand and started putting in on the cuts Ink had on his face, only worsening the other's blush.

"D0n3"

"Thank you," Ink said blushing, he looked over to Error. Noticing that the other was always hurt, not as bad as him but still he was hurt.

"Wh@t sh0Uld w3 d0?" Error asked.

"Heal you first...?" Ink said hesitantly he knew very well about Error's phobia. He had been learning to deal with it for quite a while now, but Error still struggled.

And from what Ink expected, Error froze. His glitches worsened a bit and sweat started to become present. His pupils seemed to shrink a bit, the others seemed to struggle on what to say or do. The silence started drowning them in awkwardness.

"I-I know about your phobia! But... but please let me help you, I will stop as soon as you feel uncomfortable!" Ink explained, stuttering. "Please... I want to help you" he sighed softly.

"I... 0k@y, bUt pl3aS3 b3 c@refUl" Error mumbled.

Ink quickly grabbed the first aid kit, before looking at the now nervous Error taking off his top clothes. Luckily their lower body had only suffered a few scratches which the two had quickly forgotten about. Ink looked at everything in the first aid kit before looking again at Error, his face lit up with blush. Ink also blushed in response.

His bones were mostly black, but his ribs were a bright and beautiful red. Some parts were yellow or had a hint of yellow. Ink couldn't help but admire the bones, though it didn't last long as he was quickly distracted by the broken ribs and the bruises.

He quickly did the same as Error, but he had to use the first aid kit more than Error. Ink, after all, couldn't properly heal. He could use his brush and heal Error like that, but it would be very painful. That's how he usually heals himself but rarely does it anymore. There was no need to do so either way.

He slowly applied this special gel, the broken ribs he disinfected, and then wrapped them in bandages. Suddenly Error's glitches started growing, Ink quickly stopped. He didn't want to hurt the other. When he looked up, the other was rebooting. Had he been too harsh?

Immediately his stomach felt like it was flipping around the air, nervousness filled his thoughts. He wanted to do something, anything, but if he touched Error he would only make it worse. He could only sit down and wait. Wait until the other was... feeling better and stopped rebooting.

And that took a while. A long while. Ink didn't count how long it took though, he didn't feel like counting. Instead, he started drawing, he was startled when he felt someone grab his shoulder.

Ink jumped a bit at the touch but smiled when he looked over at Error.

"S0rrY, I g0t n3rvoUs" Error chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his skull.

"Oh don't worry! You are still trying to learn how to live with your phobia!" Ink laughed.

"Y3aH..." Error sighed.

"Do you want me to continue, or..." Error looked nervously over to Ink, he hesitantly nodded.

Once again Ink started healing Error, but he had to be gentle. He had already been very gentle, but now he had to be even more gentle. He didn't want to hurt or scare the other by accident. He didn't want to trigger his phobia again. All he hoped was that Error wasn't forcing himself to let the other touch him.

Finally, after a few more minutes, he was done, he moved away from Error and stood up. Staring down at the other. Then the glitchy skeleton finally stood up, their height differences being very obvious.

Ink smiled at him and started looking around, he truly had no idea what to do now. They were in his...house. Well not really. It was actually Dream's house, one he had made in an abandoned universe. They only came here to heal themselves, how Error knew of this house kind of freaked out Ink. But it also made him kind of glad.

"What do you want to do?" Ink asked nervously.

"Wh@t3v3r yoU feeL l!ke do!ng" Error mumbled, looking away.

"Do you want to have a picnic, this au is pretty safe, forgotten actually" Ink explained "and I very few like almost no one can enter it" he laughed, the artist's eyelights quickly changing.

"SuR3" the glitchy skeleton smiled.

Ink smiled but quickly calmed himself down. He didn't want to start vomiting again. Error got up and walked behind Ink. They headed for the kitchen and got everything ready. Error felt kind of weird, he felt like he was invading the house. But Ink kept telling him that he could come here to grab resources whenever he wanted or needed to.

Finally, the two were done... Now both sat underneath the bright sun. Its warmth keeps them safe and alive. Ink sighed happily, he looked over to Error... and suddenly he felt very interested in his hand. He neared his own hand to the others but quickly stopped. What was he even doing?

"YUo 0k@y?" Error asked softly, he stared over to Ink.

"Y-yes! I-"

"Ink..." Error mumbled.

"..." Ink nervously looked around "M-may... may I hold your hand?" he asked nervously.

Error looked like he had just been struck by something. But he didn't know what. Nervousness, fear, or a weird feeling that made him feel extremely warm.

"0f c0Urs3" he sighed, extending his arm.

Ink grabbed the other's hand softly, gently inspecting the other's hand. He smiled satisfied at himself. Before slowly bringing the other's hand up and planting a kiss on the top of it.

"I-INK!" Error snapped, Ink only giggled.

Still, he never let go of the other's hand, instead, he just looked forward. Error quickly relaxed and also started enjoying the view...

And an idea came to him, a strange idea he found, but definitely an idea...

Maybe they could be more than just allies?

_____________________

I hope you enjoyed it! If you requested this and are not satisfied please tell me, I'll try to rewrite it.

Take a 5 to 15 minute (or longer) break! Drink some water, eat something, stretch around and/or take a nap! If it's already very late in the night then go to sleep! Remember your mental and physical health are very important! Stay safe and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 148 32
Trying to make this a bit more professional seeing as it's actually getting attention. This is just a collection of different ideas/stories/character...
10.8K 103 32
I got really bored with FTO one-shots so here you go. Enjoy! and you can put any ship you want and how you want the one-shot to go. Like angst, fluff...
1.3K 7 25
My ships for canon will be revealed in the camping one which is the first like 10 parts, then you can submit one shot requests in the separate one sh...
18.7K 610 45
A collection of one-shots written from requests, prompts, and my own horrible mind. I take any and all requests with a few exceptions. Well, one exce...