Destinies Apart (COMPLETED)

By vpsisthename20

(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic'!!!โค๏ธ
Prologue - Teaser - She is different ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Meet the Sehgals....Again ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Bringing him home โค๏ธ - Part 1
Author's Note + Short Family Tree ๐ŸŽ„
Bringing him home โค๏ธ - Part 2
He's the most wanted 'Munda' ๐Ÿคญ
Welcome to Devill๐Ÿ˜ˆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผAngel.com
'Word' War โš”๏ธ
She is different ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Coz I care two hooves baby ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’…
Chemistry that is 'World's Apart' !!!
Moonlight princess ๐ŸŽ‘
Prologue - Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire๐Ÿ”ฅ...you little kitten!!!
She understands โค๏ธ
And the bride hunt begins๐Ÿ‘ฐ
Kabini Chapter 1 - She sparkles brightestโœจ๐Ÿ”ฅโœจ
Kabini - Chapter 2 - The burning night ๐ŸŒ‹
You are just perfect for me baby โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹โœจ
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’— - Part 1
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' ๐Ÿฆ‹โœจโค๏ธ - Part 2
Bitter Truth Hurts ๐Ÿ’”
His heart full of pain ๐Ÿ’”
Wave๐ŸŒŠ... Shore๐Ÿš n Tsunami๐ŸŒ€
What the hell is wrong with him???
His Confession!!!๐Ÿฅบ His Pain ๐Ÿ’”
Her Smile ๐Ÿ™‚ is my Happiness ๐Ÿค—
Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine!!!
The comforting arms โค๏ธ
All that glitters isn't D.K ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
And the 'Apart-Fire' Ignites๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒ‹ Again ๐Ÿ™ƒ
When it finally dawns upon youโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜€๏ธ
When seasons change ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’•
๐ŸงšChichi's๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜Riri๐Ÿฆธ- Part 1 - 'Don't Nuts' Donuts!!!
๐ŸงšChichi's๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜Riri๐Ÿฆธ- Part 2 - Adventurous Combo ๐Ÿž๏ธ
When tears mix in rain โ˜”โค๏ธ
Are you Jealous Neiyat???๐Ÿ™ƒ
When #Aayat gets accepted โค๏ธโœจ
Kiss of Fire n Pain ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Love needs to be 'Loved' โค๏ธ
It's a goodbye kiss Sweetheart โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ
Wish I had a chance โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ
Our story is 'Worlds Apart' ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธโœจ
Destiny Planned this one for us ๐Ÿ’–
Yours forever Sweetheartโœจโค๏ธ
Epilogue - #Aayat forever after โค๏ธโœจ

Gonna rob you from the world baby ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰

4.8K 440 286
By vpsisthename20

Author's POV:

There were loud punjabi songs being played at Sehgal Mansion and there was good crowd of people dancing around.
'DevilAngel.com' was organizing the wedding as expected when Sukkhi and Mitthu were looking after all the arrangements in Neiyat's absence. The oldies and the masterminds Dev and Mahir sat in a corner watching the show when their wives were busy pampering the bride and groom. Chaahat and Neiv although exchanged uncomfortable sad smiles they were still happy.

Sanchi's Mehndi ceremony was happening by the side and Aahir sat quietly watching the dancing crowd when his mother pulled him and Sanchi on the dance floor. Although looking disinterested Aahir shook his leg and danced along only to see the most unexpected person enter the living room where the function was organised.

Aahir and Neiyat were finally face to face after 2 days. Tomorrow was his wedding and as much it scared her that much she was determined to win her man. She directly took a few steps and stood looking into his eyes while he looked uncomfortable and blinked looking elsewhere when she asked him directly...

'So you are marrying her huhhh?'

Aahir didn't choose to reply back and was about to leave when Neiyat held his wrist and he was shocked

'Do you love her Aahir?' she asked boldly which irked Aahir and he turned around and spat on her face angrily saying...

'Love is a word I wouldn't want to fall into for the next seven lifetimes Miss Kapoor. So yeah!!! I don't love her and you know what that's the best feeling ever!!! I don't want to fall in love ever again!!!' his eyes went moist and it pricked her chest but she maintained her casual smile and took a step forward and said ..

'And what if I say...I love someone!!!' and this time Aahir gripped her hand and swat it in one go saying...

'Wouldnt be surprised...it's not new for Neiyat Kapoor to change colors. You're worse than even a chameleon and I wouldn't even be surprised!!!' saying he walked away while Neiyat followed him and he was climbing the staircase when Neiyat spoke up...

'I am sorry Aahir ..I just didn't have the cour'

'I don't care Neiyat!!! You and your feelings can all go to hell...you know what you know must go and give a customized order for a groom...good looks, brains, personality...go make a checklist na.. that's what you look for in a man...love and emotions don't matter to you .. and here after you don't matter to me!!!' saying he ran outside and drove away in his car.

Her eyes filled with tears when Dev kept a hand on her shoulder and said...
'Dont give up Puttarji (child)...you still have an entire day!!! Don't give up!!!'

It was night and nothing was working and now she was loosing hope. When everyone kept appreciating Sanchi's Mehndi color and cracked post wedding jokes for Sanchi and Aahir, Neiyat couldn't take the pain and ran to the terrace and broke down badly.

'Neiyat!!! You can't give up my child' Dev and Mahir consoled her but she burst out crying saying...

'Daadu... Mypie...I did everything...from sending him flowers to sorry note...I fought his receptionist waited in his cabin where he never came then I got to know he already left two hours ago, I came home, went to meet him only to find him doing all cozy poses and a stupid pre wedding shoot with her. Aaru aunty was feeding them from the same plate. They were sharing the same tender coconut like it's some bloody 90's bollywood movie. Urghhhhhhh!!!
Why why whyyyy!!! I can't loose him...but I'm not seeing any way out now...'

Neiyat's POV:

Mypie held onto my shoulder and said...
'Neiyat...look ..I know you're a Kapoor kid... Normal is never the Kapoor thing. No one had a normal love story in your family but you have to know my grandson is still a Sehgal. We are normal people. And above all he is the great Bela Sehgal's grand child. He never crosses his line when he's given a word. So you know what these tiny mini things are never goin to calm him down. You have to talk to him, tell him what you feel and just propose your love to him. Love is only what can melt Sehgals nothing on this earth and that creature is a male version of his grandmother. So you know what just go straight to him, apologize and ask him to stop the wedding' Mypie gave a straight forward solution and then I looked at my Daadu who was pouting and looking at his walking stick.

'Daadu!!!' I said and he smiled and said....

'Wellllll... Not the DK thing to do but yeah whatever try try!!! Do what he says!!!' Daadu looked unhappy and then I looked at Mypie who said...

'Your grandfather is nuts!!! He would break a bomb to crack a peanut and call it the 'Kapoor thing' !!! But listen to me honesty is the best policy!!! Once in a while listen to your this grandfather too!!!' he said and then I looked at Daadu who kept sipping his whisky and said ...

'Hmmm hmmm... Honesty and insurance policy yeah yeah!!! Go ahead!!! But you know what talking is not a Kapoor thing!!! Has never been!!! We believe in action so just in case you change your mind. Take this pouch along, this would help!!! ' Daadu asked while I looked confused.

'I really hope you wouldn't need it but then if Aahir is the great Bela Sehgal's grandson he is also the greatest Mahir Sehgal's grandson and Sehgals don't think they overthink!!! So yeah!!! Keep this'

While I asked Daadu what's it? He smirked saying...
'DK's magic wand!!!' and although something inside me told me Mypie's idea was too subtle to work but still I thought of genuinely giving it a try!!!'

I knocked at Aahir's bedroom door with a glass of milk. It was ticking 12 in the night and although I knew this was the dumbest reason ever I didn't really have an option.

After a few minutes he opened the door. In a grey t-shirt, black sweat pants with messy hair he looked 'Oh so delicious' to me while he scratched his head and said...

'What the hell are you doing here at this time!!!'

'Ummm I came here...I....I wanna talk to you Aahir' saying I jumped into his room while he stopped me at the door and said ..

'Sorry this room is been decorated for my wife and not for random strangers to trespass!!! Leave!!!' he said and I was annoyed so I pushed him by the chest and shut the door close while he kept yelling 'What nonsense...get out!!!' but I didn't care and walked a step closer to him and said ..

'You won't marry her tomorrow!!!' I said at once while he took a step closer to me and asked

'And who are you to decide that?' and this time I looked deep into his eyes and said ...
'Your future WIFE!!!'

He looked baffled for a minute but then looked away and said...

'Dont talk rubbish Neiyat!!! You don't love me!!! And neither do you want to Marry me...so stop playing around...I'm tired of being a ping pong ball...just leave' and in one go I cupped his face and tip toed only for my forehead to rest against his and spat...

'And who are you to decide that Dr Sehgal!!!' while his eyes widened when I bent to kiss him while he brought his hand in between our lips and took a step back.

'If you think this is love then it's not!!! This is lust!!! And I'm not the one for this!!! You cannot always kiss to shut me up Neiyat!!! I want words!!! So come on...if you feel for me!!! Come on speak up!!! Say it and I promise I'll stop this wedding right now!!!' he said and I was shivering...

Till this moment it was all so easy and calm but suddenly it is all so scary. Words weren't leaving my mouth. He pushed me towards the door and caged me between him and the door and asked...

'Quickly Neiyat!!! In next 8 hours is my wedding and I can't really miss to have a goodnight sleep...I don't want to have dark circles at my wedding!!!' he said while my lips were trembling to confess what I kept saying a thousand times in my heart. My palms were sweaty, my lips were quivering, my mouth closed and opened multiple times like a fish while I closed my eyes saying...

'Damnnn Daadu was right!!! This is so tough!!!' I muttered under my breath while Aahir smirked.

'Huhhhh ..I knew you couldn't say it!!! Just leave my room right now Neiyat!!!' he said and I kept looking at him while he yelled 'Leave Neiyat' and I flinched.

I kept walking to the door and in one go he slammed the door on my face. My eyes filled with tears. I was heartbroken.

'What the hell are you doing again here Neiyat??? I said I don't want to talk to you...bloody it's 3:30 am in the morning... tomorrow is my wedding and you ummmmm umm.mmmmm ummmm' he struggled as I kept the handkerchief on his mouth. He tried restricting but within minutes he closed his eyes and fell on my chest.

While I huffed to myself saying...
'Sorry Mypie but I'm a Kapoor by blood!!! And yeah talking is not my thing!!!'

I knew this was wrong. This was so wrong but then I love this man and he loves me too...so everything is fair in love and war !!!

This was insane but then so are we Kapoor's!!!

Yup!!! I was going to rob my love from the world.

I was kidnapping my love Aahir 😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 17K 36
Mahir Sehgal a software engineer working as an SME and Team lead in a reputed IT company in Bangalore didn't want to settle down. He was simple fun-l...
132K 4.8K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
505K 21.6K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...
51.4K 4.8K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...