Love Of Rimuru (Ships And One...

By Naara_Tempest

One shots and short stories about Rimuru's relationships... --------------------------- I will only post and... More

Beloved Partner
Slime and Vampire Part 2
Possessive Master Part 1
Possessive Master Part 2
Slime and Vampire Part 3
Rudra's Reincarnation Part 1
Slime and Vampire Part 4
Fiery Love

Slime and Vampire Part 1

14.8K 162 189
By Naara_Tempest

Rimuru x Luminous

Yuri - Lemon

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

Shizue is dying and one of her last wish is by Rimuru consuming her for she doesn't want to die in the world she hates. Rimuru consumed her, gaining a human form.

The adventurer trio mourned her death and depart but before that Rimuru gave them some new gear. The dwarves and goblinas also made Rimuru some clothes.

Rimuru went to their private tent, wanting to have an alone time after telling Rigurd to not let anyone in.

"Mhn" (Rimuru)

Rimuru transformed to their human form naked, they look like a 4-8 years old girl, short blue silver hair, and beautiful golden eyes.

Rimuru tested their new human form, closed and opened hands, focusing on hearing, vision even without {Magic Sense}, they still haven't seen their own form since there's no mirror, and they made an clone of themselves.

After Rimuru defeated Ifrit, they gained a skill called {Doppelganger}, they raised their hand and a black mist came out, the mist then formed into another Rimuru.

"Ohhhhh" (Rimuru)

"So that's how it is, it does indeed looked like Shizu. I can't see any hints of me from my previous life at all. What a beautiful young..." (Rimuru) muttered as they inspect the face of their clone, or their own face.

'Determining the gender is something that has to be done... Well, just from the feeling, I've gotten the gist of it already' (Rimuru) thought, looking away from the clone with a slight blush.

Rimuru covered their face with their hands and faced the clone, they opened the two fingers that's covering her eyes, and opened her eyes, and they looked down at the clone's lower body.

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

After I looked at it, I fell down on the floor, looking at the ground.

'My son turned into my daughter' (Rimuru) thought as she lightly punch the floor with some imaginary tears in her eyes.

A 37 years old handsome man died and reincarnated as a genderless slime, and gained a female human form. How sad that my life has become like this, without my son to support me.

...

'Well I already became genderless the moment I became a slime, and Shizue is a woman so I guess it's pretty normal that my human form would be female, but I need to get used to this' (Rimuru)

I put my clothes back on and ask some questions to {Great Sage} like the black mist thing.

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

Rimuru exited the tent and remembered that she have a sense of taste now, she asked Rigurd to have a feast and Rigurd happily agreed to it.

Rimuru went to the cave to test her new skills and after a while of testing, Ranga called her through {Thought Communication}, Rimuru immediately ran outside and went to where Ranga and the hobgoblins are.

She got there and six ogres were fighting with her subordinates. Due to some misunderstandings, the ogres fought her, wanting to kill Rimuru.

Rimuru defeated them and they went back to the village, she also invited the ogres to know what really happened to them.

...

Currently there's a tense atmosphere surrounding everyone, their attention is on their master, Rimuru.

Rimuru holding her barbeque on a stick, she took a bite, and after that, she looked down while slightly shaking.

"Rimuru-sama?" (Gobichi)

"Delicious!!!" (Rimuru)

The goblins cheered, and they continued their feast, and also Rimuru munching on some barbeques. Rimuru is quite a glutton but as a slime she won't gain any weight no matter how much she eats, basically every women's dream.

As for the ogres, they were talking to Kaijin, Rigurd, and the others about the orcs attacking their village. Rimuru arrived and asked Benimaru if they want to be her subordinates. She gave him time to think and started walking away.

"Where are you going Rimuru-sama?" (Rigurd)

"Just want some fresh air" (Rimuru)

Rimuru entered the forest and went to the hot springs she found. She arrived, took her clothes off and took a dip.

"Ahhhhh~" (Rimuru) signed in satisfaction as she entered the hot springs.

It was in the middle of the forest in a slightly opened area so you can easily see the moon, Rimuru found it when she was exploring the forest. Rimuru looked down and looked her slightly small chest. It's not that small, but it definitely isn't big.

"I need to get used to this body" (Rimuru) said and closed her eyes as she relaxed in the hot springs.

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

"Oh, I was looking in the forest to see if that stupid evil dragon is actually gone but I found something better" (???)

"(Shocked) What?" (Rimuru) exclaimed as she stood up from the hot springs and looked behind her to see who said that.

I looked behind me but there's no one.

"Who's there?!" (Rimuru) yelled as she looked around the trees.

'Was it my imagination?' (Rimuru)

<< Notice, strong presence behind >>

As {Great Sage} said that I immediately looked behind me again, I was already on guard and already prepared to attack the person behind me with {Black Lightning}.

As I turned around, I saw a beautiful woman, with silver hair and heterochromatic eyes, I blushed when I saw her but due to {Great Sage} warning I tried to attack her to defend myself, I was about to raise my hand and strike her with {Black Lightning} but before I could do that, she grabbed both of my wrist.

Now that I got a proper look, she's wearing a gothic dress and the bottom part of her dress is wet because we're currently standing on a hot springs. Her grip is so strong.

"L-Let go!" (Rimuru)

"Now that I took a good look at your face, you're quite cute" (???)

W-what did she say? Don't tell me this woman likes girls. I still can't remove my hands because of her grip.

"(Confused) W-What?!" (Rimuru) said with a visible blush on her face.

"I said you're cute... Can you tell me your name?" (???) The woman said as she went closer to Rimuru's face.

'Her face is so close' (Rimuru) thought with a blush.

'I forgot I'm a slime!!' (Rimuru)

I turned into my slime form and I successfully escaped her grasp. I jumped away from her and started hopping away quickly. Hahahahaha, you'll never catch me woman.

...

Eh?

Why am I suddenly on her hand?

"W-What did you do?" (Rimuru) asked while having imaginary cold sweats.

"I just simply caught you... So you're a slime, huh" (???)

"W-What if I am" (Rimuru)

"Fufu, why don't you turn back into your human form, Slime-chan~" (???)

"Wha---" (Rimuru) was cut off by the woman by her slowly squishing Rimuru's slime form.

<< Notice, the individual have ten more times magical capacity than you currently have. Suggested to comply to individual's demands to avoid death >>

What!?! She have ten more times magical capacity than I have?! I guess I have no choice but to listen to her.

"F-Fine, just stop squishing me" (Rimuru) said and the woman smiled.

My slime body slowly started to expand and I turned into my human form, I'm currently naked because I took off the clothes I have earlier.

She was staring my chest and I quickly covered it.

"You're no fun" (???)

"So what do you want?" (Rimuru) said while covering her chest with a noticable blush.

"Tell me your name first, Slime-chan... Judging from your strength you should have a name" (???)

"It's Rimuru Tempest" (Rimuru)

"What a beautiful name" (???) The woman said with a smile and a lustful eyes.

"T-Thanks, what about you?" (Rimuru)

"You will know who I am in the future, but for now you can call me Valentine" (Valentine)

"S-So why are you here, Valentine-san?" (Rimuru)

"Just call me Valentine, you talk as if we're strangers if you add 'san'" (Valentine)

"But we are!!" (Rimuru)

"Fufu, How about I join your bath" (Valentine)

"Heh?" (Rimuru)

I didn't got a chance to complain, she took out her clothes almost instantly and grabbed my wrist. She pulled me and we entered the hot springs.

...

This is the first time, I saw a girl naked, excluding m-myself. Uwah! It's still hard to admit that I'm a girl. Valentine have such a nice body, her skin looks so smooth, her chest is not that big, but she still gives an erotic vibes.

Without me noticing, I stared at her body for too long.

"Fufu, you're quite a naughty girl Rimuru-chan" (Valentine)

I realized that I was intently looking at her and I averted my gaze with my crimson red cheeks.

"How cute" (Valentine) said and held both of Rimuru's cheeks.

'What is she doing?! Don't tell m---' (Rimuru)

My thoughts were interrupted as she kissed me, this is my first kiss!! She was kissing me for a few seconds and I noticed that she tried to enter my mouth with her tongue, we separated and she looked into my eyes.

"Open your mouth, Rimuru-chan" (Valentine) said in a seductive tone.

Remembering great sage's words earlier, I shyly nodded making Valentine smile widely. It's totally not because I want a passionate kiss with a beautiful girl like her.

Her face went closer again and kissed me, inserting her tongue in my mouth, she's so aggressive.

"Mhmmmm~ mhmmmmm~" (Rimuru)

She kissed me for 5 minutes and then we separated creating a bridge of saliva with our mouths, out of habit I panted heavily with steam coming out of my mouth and slightly drooling.

"You're making me more excited with that face, Rimuru-chan~" (Valentine) said with a seductive voice.

"You want another?" (Valentine)

I shyly nodded making her smile widely again. I can't help it, the kiss was so good. She closed the gap again and kissed me but this time I reciprocated the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me, I can see that she was smiling happily because of my actions.

Man, a single girl didn't get closed to me when I was on earth, and a beautiful woman came when I became a girl, this is so unfair. But I would like to enjoy the kiss for now.

'Wait I'm losing myself' (Rimuru)

I removed my arms around her neck and held her shoulders while slightly pushing her away, but she won't budge.

After 10 minutes she finally stopped and we separated making another bridge if saliva.

"T-That's enough" (Rimuru) said, not wanting to lose her self control.

"Why? Weren't you the one that wanted another kiss?" (Valentine) said with a seductive voice and moved closer to Rimuru's face making Rimuru flustered.

"Y-Yes I did b-but" (Rimuru)

If she keeps going, I won't be able to control myself. We're still sitting in the hot springs while she's right in front of me. She put her hands on my thighs and bought her lips near my right ear.

"(Whisper) But what Rimuru-chan~?" (Valentine)

She raised her hands and squeezed my breast, and played with my nipples.

"Ahhhhhhnnnnnnnnn~" (Rimuru)

Before I could make more unusual noises, I covered my mouth with my hands with tears forming on the corners of my eyes.

"You say you want to stop but your beautiful pink nipples are already erected" (Valentine)

'Don't say that!!' (Rimuru)

She moved closer to my breast and started licking it.

"Mmhhmmmmm~ mhmmmmmm~ mhmmmm~" (Rimuru)

Hearing my muffled moans, she looked up while still licking and sucking me and I can tell from her eyes that she's smiling.

"Mhmmmmmmmmmm~" (Rimuru)

She made the final lick and a bridge of saliva got connected to my right nipple and her tongue.

"I said it many times but you really are cute" (Valentine) said while looking at Rimuru that's covering her mouth, some drool coming out of the bottom of her hands, some tears forming on the corner of her eyes, and a very noticeable blush that reached the top of her ears.

I didn't have a chance to reply, her hand traveling from my thighs going to my groin area, and then she inserted a finger inside me.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~" (Rimuru)

I removed my hands that's covering my mouth and held her hand that inserted a finger in me.

"S-Stop, I feel weird" (Rimuru)

"Oh? Is this your first time? That makes me happy. Don't worry I'll give you an enormous pleasure that you won't forget" (Valentine)

"Huh? Ahhhhhhhhhnnnnn~ ahhhhhhhnnnnnn~ ahhhnnn~" (Rimuru) didn't get to finished, Valentine inserted another finger, and started entering and exiting.

"Such beautiful moans~" (Valentine) said in a seductive voice.

"Ahhhhhhnnnn~ ahhhhhhnnn~ ahhhhhhhhnnnn~" (Rimuru)

"V-Valentine, s-somethings cominggg~!!" (Rimuru)

"Just come, my dear Rimuru" (Valentine) said and increased the intensity.

"Ahhhnnn~ ahhhnn~ ahhhhhhhhnnnnnnn~" (Rimuru)

What was that feeling? I forgot to cover my mouth because I couldn't think straight. But that actually felt good.

"(Panting) hah hah" (Rimuru) panted due to habit, with steam coming out of her mouth.

"Did you like it?" (Valentine)

I still couldn't think straight and just nodded making her smile.

"Let's try a better position, come sit on my lap" (Valentine)

I immediately sat on her lap making her smile widely, and I didn't noticed my eyes have hearts in them.

She inserted two fingers with her right hand again and she was already doing it in a fast pace while her other hand is playing with my left breast.

"Ahhhhhhhnnnn~ Valentine~ Valentineeeee~" (Rimuru)

Hearing me moaning her name, she smiled and started to kissing my neck, and also started going faster.

"Ahhhhhhnnnnnnn~ ahhhhhnnnnnn~ ahhhhhhnnnnnn~" (Rimuru)

I held her hand that's fingering me and felt that something is coming again.

"Valentine, somethings coming againnnn~" (Rimuru)

She smiled and started going more faster.

"Ahhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn~" (Rimuru) moaned as she came.

"(Panting) hah hah hah" (Rimuru)

She then slowly removed her fingers inside me and stopped teasing my breast.

"I would like to continue but I still have some business" (Valentine)

"(Panting) Hah hah, you're going?" (Rimuru) asked with still have a heart in her eyes.

"Yes, don't worry I'll visit you again, so be ready" (Valentine)

She kissed me again and I kissed her back, after 10 minutes we parted, she stood up and exited the hot springs, she wore her clothes and started levitating.

"I'll see you again, Rimuru-chan~" (Valentine) said and blew a kiss to Rimuru.

And she flied away with insanely fast speed. I snapped out of it and remembered what we did, I immediately blushed and cursed her.

"I'll get you back for this, you perverted, lolicon woman!!!" (Rimuru)

...

...

(Luminous's POV)

She still looks like a cute girl, but I know that she'll be more beautiful when she grows, more beautiful than Hinata or Chloe.

Remembering her cute moans, and moaning my name makes me excited.

Rimuru Tempest, I'll be sure to make you mine...

...

...

...

------------------------------

Hello, you had your fill of lemons, part 2 would mostly be fluff (probably).

Does this count as rape?

That's all, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 371 33
This is a MCYT oneshot book. I just have too many ideas and inspiration that I am motivated to write about, but these ideas are too short to be expan...
928 34 8
Hey wait! before you ignore this! It is a good story, with better writing then what I have mostly seen on this site! I know it is not everyone's cup...
38.3K 1.3K 36
------ So... the thing is... Rimuru got targeted by the Spirit of Time and got kicked into End of Time and Space (Ciel got blocked and couldn't save...
67.1K 1.2K 24
A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also I do not owned the characters of the fa...