A Strong Obsession

Rinkifurikika által

Dipper Pines is a 17-year-old boy who is living with his mother during summer break. Ever since Mabel's death... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

3.7K 96 26
Rinkifurikika által

Dipper's POV

A groan escapes from my lips as my eyes flutter to see something blurry and pink? I was going to rub my eye so I could see better and make sure I'm not trippin but my hands are tied. I woke up all the way feeling extreme pain in certain parts of my body from my shoulder to my stomach. This shit hurts! Tears slid down from my eyes remembering the punishment Bill gave me the other day or night?

I don't fucking know! But one thing is for sure I don't want to feel this pain again. It was like a thousand knives pricing my fragile skin, burning my skin in the process. "Oh!? I see you awake!" I look up to see a pink-skinned person with long hot pink hair, two horns on the side, and her Hot pink outfit that hugs her hourglass body, and her shoes that were pink to white flames.

I am gonna be honest here, she looks pretty and that's coming from a gay boy that'll soon be straight because of a certain someone *cough* Bill *cough**cough*. "Who are you?" I asked about to sit up from the laying position but couldn't due to my hands being tied above my hands. You got to be FUCKING kidding me! I knew they were tied but not above my head.

"I'm Pyronica! I'm here to get you ready for the wedding. I already have your wedding dress on so all we need to do is get your heels on then BAM! You're ready to go!" She exclaimed excitedly jumping on the tip of her toes. Wait wedding dress? I look down to see myself in a beautiful wedding dress. He has to be fucking kidding me! Though I will say this dress is beautiful but I don't want to be in it knowing I have to marry the king of demons.

I hate this. I don't want to get married to someone like him! I want to get married to the person I like, someone that will treat me right and not torture or kidnap me just so I could be with them for the rest of my life. "I'm going to untie your hands from the headboard. If you try anything I will throw you across the room." She warned with a deadly voice that no doubt scared the shit out of me.

I hesitantly nod my head not wanting that to happen to me. I've been through enough pain and I know she is a demon like Bill but most likely below him. She hums happily as she unties my hands from the headboard. She lifts me erupting a painful cry from me. Damn this shit hurts more than it did when I was laying down. "Bill did a number on you, sadly I can't apply numbing cream for you."

Of course, she can't! Bill just wants me to feel the pain from the whip to remind me of what he will do if I tried anything. Sadly as much as I want to escape from his clutches that won't be possible with demons watching my every move during the fucking wedding. Pyronica turns me so I was sitting down with my legs off the bed. She put white beautiful heels on my feet.

After she straps on the other heel, she pulls me to my feet with my still tied hands in her grasp. "You look beautiful! I see why Bill picked you!" She exclaimed as she walks us out of the room heading towards what I'm guessing is the wedding. My stomach churns each step we take towards the wedding. I can't escape with a demon by my side.

"Please whatever you do, don't try to escape. He will hurt you and I don't want to see you full of bruises. Just seeing you with whip wounds is something I don't ever want to see again." She said looking into my brown eyes that were filling up with tears. I look down at my clenched hands. She's right. If I keep fighting he's going to torture me. He even said it'll get worse now since I tried to escape about 10 times.

"Here we are," She says breaking me out of my thoughts. I look up to see a glass door showing everyone sitting down in their seats while Bill and someone else were standing on the stand with both of his hands together in front of him. "Look at me," Pyronica says turning me around making me face her. I look up at her waiting for her to say what she has to say.

"I know you were forced here but please don't do anything that will get you hurt, I can't control your decision but please stay safe" she begs me, but how will I be able to do that? I want to leave. I want to be free. I don't want to marry this demon that snatched my freedom away from me. "It's time," she says as she wipes my tears away with her soft pink fingers. She pulls the veil over my face then turns me around, the dress twirling elegantly.

Pyronica knocks on the door four times which I'm guessing is a message. There were threes knocks before the music started making me want to cry again. I despise this song. The door opens to reveal this beautiful place. I was amazed by the beauty of the room. I bet it caused billions of dollars just to make this place so beautiful and mesmerizing.

Pyronica wraps her arms around mine as she walks me down the aisle taking me to sadly Bill Cipher. The clicking of my heels echoes through the room with the 'here comes the bride' song. The emotions I'm feeling at this moment are something you'll never want to experience in your life. I just want to run but I can't. Oh how much I want to scream and cry at this unfortunate fate.

When we sadly made it to the stand Bill stretch out his black-gloved hand for me to grab which I did NOT want to do but the look he gave me told me I should grab his hand. I took hold of his hands as he leads me to my spot. He continues to hold my hand while the preacher who looks scared for his life said some speeches, but it wasn't about God it was about the marriage and what will happen.

Like now he just said that once we both say I do the marriage can never be broken. My heart stops when I heard that. I don't want to do this. For the rest of his speech about marriage, I blocked out. I didn't want to hear anymore. I was soon bought back into my senses when the preach asked that one question I dread. "Would you Bill Cipher take Dipper Pines to be your wife?"

'Please say no! Please say no!' I plead mentally but deep down I know he will say I do and when he says I do I have to do the same. "I do," I heard him say loud and clear, his voice filled with love and possession. "Do you Dipper Pines take Bill Cipher to be your Husband?" The preacher asked me mouthing out "sorry" to me. I honestly feel sorry for myself too. Sadly I have to answer his question.

"I-i do" I stuttered out trying not to let my tears out. The preacher cleared his throat before saying "know then, take out your hand please," I and Bill took out our hands. The preacher turns around to grab something from the table behind him. I wonder what he's about to do? He turns back around holding what looks like a ritual knife. Oh, you got me all the way fucked up! I wanted to so bad move away but Bill froze me in my place. This bitch!

The preacher went to Bill's hand carved an infinite with a rose on the left and a rose on the right. When he finished he went to me carving the same symbol as him. This hurts! I didn't know your hands will feel like it's on fire! When he finished carving the symbol into my hand he puts the knife down on the table. "Know put your hands together." We did just that. Well, I didn't. Bill forced me using his magic.

Our hands glowed a bright blue and yellow before it died down to reveal our healed hands and the infinite symbol tattooed on the back of my hand. The infinite was black, the rose on the left is yellow while the rose on the right is blue. "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, You may now kiss the bride." Bill's fingers softly pull the veil over my head revealing my face. He places his hands on my cheeks staring into my brown eyes that desperately want to let out tears. He without warning pulls me into a kiss surprising me.

Every demon in this room including the preacher claps their hands shouting "Congratulations!" "You get him, Bill!" "Our Queen is beautiful!" "They are the most beautiful married couple I've ever seen" that's all I heard as Bill continues to kiss me with his surprisingly soft lips that feel like a soft pillow made out of clouds. I didn't know I even melted into the kiss until Bill pulled away disconnecting our lips.

"Seem like you enjoyed it" he smirks sending a shiver down my spine. "I did not!" I whisper-yelled receiving a dark chuckle from Bill. He leans into my ear giving it a little cat lick. "We'll see about that later on" he pulls away from my ear sending me a wink. "Known for one last thing!" The preacher shouts. What know! I'm already pissed that I'm married to this asshole forever!

The preacher holds up a beautiful crown. "It is now the time to crown the new queen" the preacher placed the crown on my head showing me a sad smile on his face. "I know pronounce the new Queen! Queen Cipher!" He yells. Every demon in the room claps their hands shouting out cheers of joy. "Now my new Queen why don't we sit down," Bill says as he snaps his fingers summoning a well-decorated table. He grabs my hands leading me to a chair that seems like it's for a Queen. "Here My love,"

He says detaching our hands to pull out the Queen-looking chair for me. I slowly walk towards the chair making sure Bill isn't going to pull any of his crazy possessive things today. I already want to cry knowing I'll never be able to divorce him, never get to run away from this place. The demons will do a whole search party to look for me.

I sat down on the chair before Bill push me towards the table. "There you go my love," he said in the creepiest way I've ever heard in my fucking entire sad life. He sits down next to me in a king-like chair taking glances at me. He looks at me for I don't know how long but I am not comfortable at this very moment. The next thing I know, I am close to his face with his fingers holding my chin.

"We're finally married my love, you won't be able to try to escape now that you're the Queen of Demons." He says. I just want to leave this place. I hate this. He pulls me closer his lips next to my ear. "You can never escape from me so you better behave and not escape from me. If you do I'll track you down and give the worst punishment in your life,"

He puts pressure on my stomach where the whip wounds are, making me hiss in pain. Tears develop in my eyes but I didn't let them fall down my cheeks. "Do you understand me?" He asked clutching my chin harder while also putting more pressure on my wounds. "Y-yes please s-s-stop. I-it hurts" I beg him not wanting to feel this intense pain any longer. He moves his hands away giving me a bright smile.

"Now let's get something to eat I'm sure you're hungry," he says walking away from me making his way to the food table. I guess I can't get up since he thinks I'm going to plan to escape or run out that door and find my way out which is going to be difficult since I have a wedding dress on and I don't know where we are. The room I woke up in wasn't the room I was in when I got a punishment from Bill.

I lay my hands on my stomach as the pains were getting too much for me. I look around studying every demon in this room. I must be in the demon realm. "Darling, I got food for us," Bill says setting the plates full of food on the table in front of me. I ain't gonna lie this food looks good as hell. "Go ahead darling after you eat we will dance, then straight to our honeymoon," he exclaims excitedly. When the hell did he sit down! No what nevermind, that's not what I should be focused on.

I should be focused on the fact he said Honeymoon after we dance. "Look Bill, I. . . I don't want a Honeymo-" I shut my mouth the moment Bill sent a death glare at me keeping me silent. "Would you like to repeat that?" I shook my head quickly not wanting any punishment or anything. "I need a verbal answer" he growls lowly his eyes turning a deep red. "N-n-no" I look away not meeting his eyes.

"That's what I thought." He growls at me while he picks up his silver fork from the side of his plate and dug into his food. "Eat." He tells me before putting his silver fork with food on it in his mouth. I did as I was told digging my silver fork into the food he gave me. I stab the food with my fork and brought it to my mouth. I chewed the food at a slow pace not happy with what's going on right now but for now, I need to go along with it until it's the right time.

It's been almost an hour since I and Bill ate. I was sitting at the table looking down at my fist hands thinking about what I did to have gotten myself into this mess. I don't remember doing anything to get me into this nightmare. I heard footsteps echo through this loud beautiful room getting closer as the seconds pass by. "Let's dance Darling"

I look at Bill's hand for a while thinking if I should grab it or not but decided to grab his hands since I don't want to get hurt again especially with the whip. Shivers ran down my spine as memories of the punishment flashed in my mind. The awful pain that was forced into me was something never experienced until now. Bill pulls me up taking me to the middle of the room as the music slowed down. I and Bill were rocking side to side as the gentle music played in our ears.

I didn't know what to do! I don't want to look at Bill while we're dancing. I don't want to see the men who torture me and traumatize me. This isn't how you show love. He didn't talk to me to get to know me, hang out, really anything along the lines. Instead, he stalked me, kill someone I love, touched me, tortured me, and did a forced marriage that I can't escape from. I can't stand it.

Anyone I don't care who you are please save me from this monster
_________________________________________
Dipper's wedding attire:

The wedding:

The wedding cake:

_________________________________________
Hey guys! Here is another chapter. I couldn't help but do the wedding chapter which I thought would be hard but it was easy surprisingly. I hope you have a good Morning, Evening, and Night.

Name: Obsession
By: EXO

Credit to EXO for making this song and credit to Lemoring for making this video.

~MyMy Chan

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

123K 3.8K 15
(Description really tells you nothing about the actual story/definitely not the same) Dipper is missing. Dipper has been missing for months. The last...
84.9K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
152K 4.6K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...
239K 6.9K 23
After a terrible car crash resulting in the death of their parents, 17 year olds Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent back to Gravity Falls to live with t...