FOREVER YOUNG ( JIKOOK)

By jimjam_jimin

Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempere... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
MY HEAVY HEART
CRYING ON THE FLOOR
THINKING ABOUT YOU
WEIRD
BULLY
LET'S HOOKUP
ANGRY
FRESHERS PARTY
HICKEY
21 QUESTIONS
NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS
CAN'T LET HIM FALL
TRIP
NEVER HAVE I EVER
BEACHES
BLUE LIGHTS
TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT
I'M THE ONE THAT YOU NEED
SINFUL LIPS
FILTHY HANDS
BROKEN BONES
CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
WEDDING INVITATION
FEELINGS
WANT HIM ALONE
UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS
DID IT MEANT NOTHING?
SECOND CHANCE
BACK TO NORMAL
MOVIE AND SOME ACTION
FIRST AID
MIDNIGHT BLUNDER
ONLY HIS
INTIMIDATING
HANGOUT OR DATE?
WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT
TOGETHER
DATE NIGHT
FUNCTION
SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT
CHANGE
JEALOUSLY
PERFECT
THOSE THREE WORDS
THE END

ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS

11.1K 581 157
By jimjam_jimin

" Hi jimin" James said smirking and leaning against the wall.

" H....hi.....have you seen jungkook?" He asked james innocently unaware of the man's intention.

" No......but why are you searching for him?" James asked in a low voice as he slowly got near jimin who backed off feeling a bit scared.

" I actually wanted to ask him......." Jimin was saying but James cut him off by suddenly touching jimin's pendant as his fingertips brushed against jimin's neck making him flinch.

" Oh I love your pendant jimin" james whispered. " It's beautiful.......just like you" he said and jimin began feeling more uneasy.

"T...thanks..... I....I have to go...." He said trying walk pass him but James blocked his way.

". What's the rush I'm still talking jimin...." He asserted and jimin really wanted to leave now.

" I'm sorry james but I really have to go." Jimin said with a straight face and james groaned.

" Ugh!...you wouldn't just get the hint would you?"

" W... what are you saying?" Jimin stuttered and james smirked moving closer to jimin as he took jimin's earings in his hands and twirled it around his fingers. Jimin tried to pull away extremely uncomfortable but he didn't let him.

" See jimin......I won't beat around the bush....okay?......I'm interested in you....and I wanted to have some with you." James said casually as if it was nothing and jimin's eyes widen. He detached himself immediately from james.

" Sorry I'm not interested" Jimin said coldly trying to walk away again but James held his arms forcefully pinning him on the wall.

" I didn't asked for your opinion baby....I said I want you and that's final. " He said and leaned closer but jimin turned his face away from him.

So instead james brought his lips closer to jimin's ear and bit his earlobe making jimin whimper and squirm.

" Don't Worry baby it's just for one night......I'll make sure you enjoy it." He whispered in jimin's ear and suddenly jimin started remembering  that night at the dance studio where kang tried to force himself on him.

So in anger jimin mustered all his strength and pushed james away landing a harsh slap on his face.

It was totally silent after the slap as james glared at the ground. Jimin looked at him scared as he realised what he just did.

James looked at him with a dangerous glint in the his eye.

" Did you just fucking slapped me?" He said agitated and jimin began moving back feeling more scared.

" I...... I said no ......but you w..weren't listening." Jimin stuttered and flinched when james came forward again.

" Do you know who I am? Do you know who my father is? You're gonna fucking regret this. I was thinking of being gentle with you but now I'll........" James was threatening but a deep voice cut him off.

" What is happening here?" Jungkook asked with a stern voice as he saw james towering over jimin and jimin looking scared.

" Kookie!" Jimin perked up finally feeling relieved as he saw jungkook.

" Jungkook hyung! T.......This jimin he just slapped me! Can you believe it!.......... I was just talking and he started seducing me and when I refused to his advances , he slapped me!" James said pointing at jimin. Eventhough he will never admit it but he's scared of jungkook.

Jimin looked at james in shock at how quick he changed he looked at jungkook who was standing there looking at them both with folded arms and a stern gaze.

" Jungkook he's lying he was trying to....."

" Oh please jimin stop acting innocent now." James cut jimin off.

" Kookie....." Jimin was saying but was again cut off but this time by jungkook.

" Jimin go to taehyung and rosé I'll join you in a bit" jungkook said with a neutral voice and jimin looked at him with sad eyes.

" But...i...i didn't......"

" Jimin! I said leave we'll talk later." Jungkook scolded in a low calm voice and jimin just nodded sadly looking down and left.

" Hyung why didn't you said anything to him. I'm telling you he's a gold digger......" James started as jungkook just clenched his jaw." He was trying to seduce me for money and he's friends with you also for money." James said and jungkook lost it.

He landed a hard punch on james face and grabbed his jaw roughly.

" Not a single word about him.......I know who you are you fucking rapist! Didn't you learnt your lesson from last time huh?...... Last time your dad saved you but if  you would have even dared to do something to jimin you wouldn't be alive the next second....you hear me?" Jungkook threatened still gripping james' jaw roughly who just whimpered.

" Now stay away from jimin or I swear your life will be living hell......do I make myself clear?" Jungkook said his grip getting tighter as james whimpered in pain and frantically nodded.

Jungkook let him go roughly and walked away to search for jimin leaving james behind.

______________________________________

Jimin was sitting in the garden near the fountain as he was not in the mood for party anymore.

He wondered if jungkook is mad at him for slapping his cousin. Of course he will be afterall james is his family.

He looked up at the sky noticing the dark clouds it looked like it will rain anytime.

" Here you are! I was looking for you like crazy!" Jungkook said and jimin looked at him with wide eyes.

Jungkook sat beside him smiling at him. " Kookie he was forcing himself on me that's why I slapped him......I didn't tried to seduce him...." Jimin was blabbering but jungkook cut him off by placing a finger on  jimin's lips making his breath hitch.

" Shh.....I know" he whispered looking deep into his eyes and jimin returned his stares. They were lost in each other eyes, all sane thoughts flying out of their minds as they both began leaning forward but before they could kiss few rain drop landed on them and then all of a sudden it started raining heavily.

" Oh god!" Jimin exclaimed and jungkook grabbed his arms pulling him up to stand as they ran inside the resort and got inside jimin's room.

Jungkook locked the door when they got inside and they looked at each other while breathing heavily due to running.

Jungkook saw jimin adjusting his wet hair and shrugging his clothes to remove the water from them as jimin suddenly caught him staring but jungkook didn't look away making jimin's face red due to blushing.

" The rain was so sudden" jimin said trying to reduce the tension between them because it was making him extremely nervous......... a good Kind of nervous.

Jungkook looked at jimin as both of them were wet from the rain. Jungkook noticed jimin's wet hair his rosy red cheeks , his hazel eyes beautifully shining with little stars to his plump lips , then his eyes travelled down to jimin's body. His clothes were stuck to his body like a second skin. His wet white shirt exposed his nipples and his flat stomach and his small and slim waist. Slowly his eyes travelled lower to jimin's thick and tonned thighs that made jungkook gulp.

While jungkook was busy checking jimin out jimin busy doing the same. He looked jungkook's sharp, manly and fierce features that always do something to him along with his sharp jawline. His shirt which was transparent due to water showing off his muscles around his shoulders,  his toned arms covered in ink and his hard abs making jimin feel hot.

Loud thunder and lightning along with raindrops harshly tapping on windows could be heard as jungkook walked near jimin......a bit too near.

They looked at each other eyes as jungkook slowly cupped jimin's cheeks and looked in his eyes asking for permission and who is jimin to say no. So he slowly nodded at jungkook and as if all hell broke loose jungkook slammed his lips to jimin as if he was  starving for years and jimin kissed him back with the same passion as he clutched jungkook's shirt tightly to ground himself.

Jimin knew what he wants , he knew what he was feeling. But jungkook wasn't aware of anything he was feeling. But he just knew that what was happening didn't feel wrong at all......infact it felt more than right.......like ........like it was meant to be. Jimin tasted better than that guy jungkook had sex with......he tasted better than any girl jungkook ever slept with.........jimin was addictive and jungkook was drowning in him. His heart beating faster but also feeling content........... as if he finally had the person he unintentionally yearned for all his life.

                TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 209 22
jikook.. In this story jungkook is a successful and smartest police officer in high post. jungkook is a one of the famous special officer in the sout...
200K 9.1K 30
Park Jimin is a college student. Normally friends. Normal life. But little does he know that he has two secret admirers who are willing to do anythin...
138K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
16K 428 16
Jimin meets his childhood best friend at the worst timing-when he was harassed by a stranger and found crying. Jungkook becomes more possessive than...