My Prison Pen Pal

Bởi rosegoldbitchass

As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her cl... Xem Thêm

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

8K 167 1
Bởi rosegoldbitchass

 A few days later, I'm hanging out with Missy at her favorite coffee shop The Bean Machine, going over plans to infiltrate the Killer's hideout and destroy all of the deadly drugs. The place has a warm ambiance with a crackling fire, Taylor Swift records playing, and a black cat sleeping on the wood windowsill. Sipping my chai, I gaze over a floorplan of the warehouse that one of Braden's spies must have recorded.

"So, where do we even begin? Is infiltrating the best idea?"

I ask. Missy pushes her black frames up her nose and uncaps a pen, preparing it for use.

"I really don't know how else we would have the chance to destroy the product. Trying to get rid of it right before they distribute it would be very risky. Some of it still could get onto the streets."

Nodding, I bite my lip trying to think of another idea.

"What if we set up a fake buyer? They want to see and purchase all the coke at a different location than the warehouse. Then, while they transfer it, we could destroy the truck or shipping container."

Missy thinks about my idea for a minute and takes a sip of her coffee. A few seconds pass and she makes a frustrated sound.

"No, that will never work. Even if we convince a buyer that they have worked with

before to help us, Snake wouldn't go for it. Not with how valuable this cocaine is."

"Shit."

I say, racking my empty brain for any ideas. Scanning the floorplan of the warehouse, I

try to imagine where they would be keeping the drugs. Questioning, I ask,

"Are you sure it's all in here? What about the other address?"

Missy shakes her head.

"Yes, Braden said everything is at this address. The Killers also meet at the other one but it's mostly for hangouts and meetings. No shit goes down over there apparently."

Just as the bell on the front door of the coffee shop rings, I get an idea.

"What if we were invited in? Then they would be unsuspecting that we would cause trouble. Less security and easy access."

Missy's eyebrows shoot up in surprise.

"Lucy, that's a great idea! What did you have in mind?"

"What's a great idea?"

Braden says while walking over to our secluded table and taking a seat next to me. My brother is following along behind him, a pensive look on his face. I give Braden a brief but genuine hug, loving the soft flannel he is wearing today. Braden and I had a talk yesterday about me continuing to help with this gang issue. Surprisingly, it was a very open talk where both of us listened and understood one another. He shared his worries about me being involved and I told him that we were a package deal. If he has to be in this mess, so do I. We came to an agreement that I can help with any planning or communications, and the actual gang will deal with the conflict.

"What if we tricked them into thinking we wanted to collaborate with them? Get them to invite us into their warehouse for a conversation, and then blow the storage up. With only a few people in the meeting, we would know what we are walking into."

Dave sighs heavily, absentmindedly leaning back in his chair and wrapping his arm around Missy. She gives him the side-eye but chooses to ignore it.

"I hate the idea of even pretending to work with The Killers, but yes. I think it would work. Snake would hate to admit it, but he has always been jealous of my gang. Offering him an opportunity to be in charge of both is something he would have to explore."

Braden reaches under the table, giving my leg a supportive squeeze. I look over to him and blush.

"We would have to do this soon though, in about two days' time. They are planning on distributing this shit in a week."

Braden says, still looking me in the eyes.

"How should we destroy the coke? Explosives? Fire?"

I ask.

"Fire. Definitely fire. Explosives would get too many people's attention, a.k.a the police. A fire we can cover-up, especially in a forgotten place like that warehouse."

Resting my head against Braden's shoulder I tense at the idea of the police getting involved.

"Who would contact them about setting up a meeting?"

Dave makes eye contact with me.

"I have to do it. Snake won't trust anyone else's offer."

I raise my eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"What makes you so sure he is going to say yes?"

Smiling apprehensively, Dave leans forward towards me.

"We have someone he especially wants to see again. I think luring him in with the possibility of seeing you again and the gangs collaborating is an offer he can't pass up."

Braden straightens his spine rigidly.

"Woah Woah Woah. Lucy, I am fine with you planning and being involved but going to this meeting where fire will be involved is not a good idea. Deathface, I thought you were on my side!"

Dave rolls his eyes and relaxes back in his seat again.

"I've already thought about that. We will just have someone rush her out of the building before anything happens. She goes, says a short hello to Snake, then bails. She will be safe, I wouldn't let her go if I was worried."

Braden stays tense but nods slowly in agreement.

"I still hate the fact that he wants to see my girlfriend again. I don't like flaunting around Lucy just to get the shit we need."

I reach under the table and grab his hand comfortingly.

"It's okay. Nothing will happen and if this is what I have to do in order for this meeting to happen, I can do it."

Braden makes eye contact with me, searching for any hesitancy or doubt in my expression. When he finds nothing, he sighs and turns back to Missy and Dave.

"Fine. But Lucy's getting in and out. No dallying. I want her escort to be prompt and armed."

Nodding, Dave agrees.

"Believe me, I'm making sure she is perfectly safe. If even I can let her go into this meeting, you can too."

Just a few weeks ago I remember Dave being so overprotective. I asked Missy to talk to him about it, and I guess it worked. Even if he is still protective, he has loosened the reins a little and I couldn't be more glad.

"Okay, Dave, write to Snake proposing a meeting in a few days. As soon as we hear back, I'll let you two know the time, date, and plan."

Chugging the rest of my chai, I set it down on the table and pull on my coat. It's freezing this November and the temperature has made me start wearing my puffy jacket everywhere I go. After giving my brother and Missy a hug, Braden and I slip out of the cozy coffee shop into the pouring rain. We run to the car, hand in hand, trying to avoid getting drenched. I unlock the car and both of us slip inside.

"Thanks for driving me home Luce. Meetings were horrible today, the whole gang is super anxious about this laced coke."

I lean over and give him a chaste kiss, enjoying the little drops of water that are brushing his face.

Turning the key in the ignition, I pull out of the parking lot and start driving.

"Of course. I'm sorry meetings were bad, that's sucky. I had an okay day but nothing too exciting happened at work. Mostly just treating the flu season."

While driving, Braden continually presses small kisses to my hand, fingers, and wrist. The feeling of his slightly wet lips on my skin sends shivers down my spine.

"Wait, where are you going? The turn home was back there."

I smile discreetly and adjust in my seat.

"Oh, nowhere. Just a little surprise."

Stealing a glance over at him, I see his eyebrow raise suspiciously.

"A surprise? For what?"

I wink at him and pull into a parking spot on the side of the road.

"You know what!"

We both get out of the car and link hands as I lead him down the street. Pretty soon, the Salt & Straw sign pops into view and Braden laughs sweetly.

"Happy Birthday Braden!! I know you tried to hide your birthday from me, but I figured it out and want to do something special to celebrate!"

Even under the streetlight, I can see a strong blush making its way onto his cheeks. When we get in line, Braden wraps me up in his arms and gives me a sweet kiss to show appreciation. I can tell he is holding back, but we are in public. A group of teens is right behind us and I would rather not have eyes on us while we make out. Once we get up to the sampling area, Braden tells the nice worker that he would like to try the cookie dough, pear & blue cheese, and snickerdoodle ice cream flavors. He puts the little tasting spoons in his mouth, tasting each flavor and deciding which one he likes the most.

"Snickerdoodle is really good baby, you should definitely try that one. Actually, surprisingly, pear & blue cheese is not that bad!"

I laugh and make a face of disgust at that kind of flavor, but decide to try it anyway.

"Ok, you're right. It's not that bad but it's not my fave."

I end up choosing peppermint cocoa, the Christmas flavor that was just released. Both of us get our ice cream in a waffle cone and walk to the register. I pay and give the workers a tip, thanking them for the really good samples. Braden and I walk over to an empty table and sit down, bodies brushing against each other.

"Thank you for this Lucy. It's so sweet of you to take me out for ice cream."

I press a kiss to his cheek and smile at him.

"It's your birthday! We have to do something special. I knew if I got you a gift you would maybe feel embarrassed, especially since you didn't tell me about today. I thought going to get ice cream would be a better alternative."

Braden sighs and takes a few more licks of his ice cream.

"I-I wanted to tell you. But, I haven't really had someone special to share birthdays with before. Having you in my life is still new, even if we have been seeing each other for a couple of months now."

Nodding, I run my non-sticky hand through his hair, comforting him.

"I understand, and really, it's okay. I just want to be able to make you feel special."

He smiles at me gratefully and kisses me again, this time more passionately. His hand squeezes my leg, sending warmth to my core.

"You do. You always make me feel special."

"It's still your birthday, is there anything else you want today?"

He eats the last bite of his waffle cone, licks his fingers with a heated gaze pointed towards me, and pulls me into him by my jacket.

"I can think of a few things I want, none of those things I can have right here though."

He breathes seductively onto my lips. That night, we go home and I pleasure him until we fall asleep. Every time Braden tries to return the favor or make me feel good, I flip him under me and continue my ministrations. Usually, I hate giving head to a guy or making him the center of attention during sex because, in my past, that choice is usually begged for or coerced. With Braden, he never asks for anything, which makes me love him more. I never thought I would have it, but finally, at the age of 24, I have a healthy, safe, and loving sex life. I deserve it and I'm happy, especially for my younger self. I went through so much with my ex, and it feels great to be in such an amazing relationship. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2M 53.2K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...
32.2K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
348K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
537K 15.2K 57
'"I'll show you what to do. Get on your knees," he demands, his voice low like a growl. I can only do what he requests, nodding submissively as I fol...