The Eternal Kiss For Life

By PestlienceFamine

Hi I'm Gina Morretti and, I'm 17yrs old. I would like to tell you my story. How I lose some of my family but... More

the eternal kiss for life
chapter one home
chapter two stranger
chapter three friends
chapter four finding out
chapter five the reunion
chapter six Gina's family
chapter seven the sleep over
chapter eight It started with a kiss
chapter nine the phone call
chapter ten solomon & tessa
chapter eleven learning more
chapter twelve fairwell to Fabiano
chapter thirteen engagement
chapter fifteen confession's
chapter sixteen romania
chapter seventeen waiting/the return
chapter eighteen a big surprise
chapter nineteen the return to romania
chapter twenty. the long stay
chapter twenty one the wedding
chapter twenty two the honeymoon
chapter twenty three life, love and family
chapter twenty four the choice
chapter twenty five the eternal kiss

chapter fourteen Beppe's big day

1.6K 20 0
By PestlienceFamine

Antonino's pov

It was two week's ago today that I asked my baby to be my wife. She said yes I'm so happy. I have been feeling like I'm walking on air every since that day.

I'm here lying next to her in bed. As I have said before. I only sleep for 4 hour's once a week, it's only saturday today. So I wont sleep until wednesday. I'm only here because she like to wake up and see me here with her and I enjoy it to.

Just for a bit of fun. One morning. I left my shirt on so when she woke up it looked like, I was dressed. She smiled at me and then removed it. I love her so much. She is my life now. She has completed me in way's she will never know.

I'm lay here and my mind drift's back to last night and my hunting trip with Tes and Sol, when Tes told me something. I didn't want to know. Incase I had to tell my love.

 " Toni Im pare rau ca am va spun ceva ". (I'm sorry I have to tell you something ). Okay what's going on, it better not be about my baby.

 " Ce este in neregula ". (What's wrong). That is when she tell's me. " Toni. Benedetto este boinav de cancer ". ( Is dying of cancer).

 I look into her eye's. "esti sigur". (Are you sure). She nod's. " Im pare rau ". (I'm sorry).  I was in shock this will hurt Gina when she find's out.

I turn and look at the clock and see the red digital number's read 7:00am, it look's like another beautiful day. I get up slowly and leave the room.

 I run down the stair's and see Sol sat on the sofa watching tv. " Hi Sol, where Tes ". He smile's. " She's upstair's not  feeling well this morning ".

 Oh was all my mind could come up with. " What's wrong ". He smile's. " Morning sickness ". I smile now. " Oh okay poor Tes ".

 He then appear's in front of me. As I have turned to head to the kitchen to make coffee. " Toni you need to speak with Gina, it's about Eva ".

 I'm confused now what about Eva. " Why what's wrong ". He look's me in the eye's. " I think she may know what we are ". My mind goes into over drive. As I walk off into the kitchen and make the two mug's of coffee.

I walk back into the living room  to see Tes is now with Sol. " Sol I will speak with Gina and ask her to talk with Eva, okay bro we will find out ". He nod's his head.

 " Okay bro, I'm only think of you and gina mate ". I nod my head. I know he is. " Thank's, how's you Tes ". She smile's. " Sick ".

 We all laugh then I go back to my love. It look's like. I need to speak to her about two thing's. One is about Beppe's wedding the other is about Eva it seem's.

I put two mug's of coffee on the night stand and climb back into bed. As I was wearing my boxer's, when I went down stair's. I lean over and kiss her on the lip's, she move's and slowly open's her eye's with a smile.

 " Dimineata logondnicul meu ". ( Morning my fiance). I smile. " Dimineata copilul meu ".(Morning my baby ). She smile's and sit's up. So I pass her a mug of coffee.

She is speaking to me in Romanian. So I decide to carry on for now. " Copilul trebuie sa vobim ". (baby we need to talk ). She nod's.

 " Ce este in neregula ". (What's wrong). How can I put this damn it's hard ." Sol crede ca Eva stie au fost vampiri ". (Sol think's Eva know's were vampire's ).

She put's her coffee down on the night stand beside her. She then turn's to me. " Ceea ce cred ca ea stie ". ( What, you think she know's ). I nod. " Toni bine voi vorbi cu ea". ( Alright Toni I will speak to her). At least we will know, what Eva know's.

" Copilul meu ". ( My baby). She smile's at me. " Da iubirea mea". ( Yes my love ). This is not easy,  so here we go. " Ma gandeam, Beppe devine astazi casatorit ". (I was thinking, Beppe is getting married today ).

 She nod's at me.  " Astfel ". (So). Fang's this is hard. "Despre cum vom merge". (How about we go). She get's out of bed. " Nu am nici un frate mai ". (No, I don't have a brother anymore). Damn. " Copilul meu pentru tatal tau, va ruga ". (Please baby for your Father ). She shake's her head and storm's off into the bathroom.

Fang's I wish she wasn't so damn stubborn. I know why but her Father is dying and he will want his family back together before that happen's. And I will help. All I can.

Gina's pov

I've just walked away from Toni. I'm now in the bathroom waiting for the shower to warm up. So I can shower. I'm upset and hurt, but not really with Toni it's more Beppe he is getting married today.  We only buried Fab 2 week's ago god he is so self centred.

I climb into the shower. I can see steam rising from the shower. So I know it's ready now. As the hot water run's over me. I think of my Father and wonder how he is feeling about this wedding.

I also wonder if he will be there to. I call to Toni to try and find out if  he is going. " Toni telefonul poate u tatal meu va rugam sa pentru a vedea daca el este de gand sa nunta" . (Can you phone my Father please to see if he is going to the wedding ).

 I wait for a respond's from Toni. I hear his voice, but not his word's. Then I feel a cold hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Toni standing in front of me, naked and beautiful.

 " Da,el se va ". (Yes he is going ). He lift's me. So I can wrap my arm's around his neck and my leg's around his waist.  Why does he have to be so tall. " Te iubesc". ( I love you ).

He smile's. " Eu te iubesc". (love you too). I kiss him and he kisses me back. Then he pull's away. " Va permite sa merg la nunta, chiar daca numai pentru a fi acolo de dragul tau parintil ". (Let's go to the wedding, even if only for you Father's sake ).

 I think it through. I suppose, I could go for my Father. " Toni bine, dar im merge numbai de dragul meu parintilor ". ( Okay Toni,but I'm only going for my Father's sake ). He smile's and, I can feel his manhood, moving againist me.

 So I say. " Faci dragoste prea ma ". ( Make love to me ). He smile's. " Esti sigur ". ( Are you sure). I nod and smile. " Da". ( Yes). He move's us away from the wall.

 I stop him. " Nu aici ". ( No here ). He then move's back. Then he move's me up the wall. Then I feel him enter me. I can't stop the moan's that escape my lip's as we move together.

Then I see star's dance in front of my eye's. As I reach my climax, he make's me feel like I'm the only the  person in the world that can make him happy and complete.

 I can't imagine my life with out him.

Solomon's pov

Gina and Toni have come down looking happy and all dressed up. He is wearing his black suit with a white silk shirt and black tie. Gina is stunning in a long red silk dress. It's off the shoulder.

The sleeves start just below the shoulder down to her wrist it's low cut at the front and finishes at her ankle's. It hug's her figure beauifully. " Where are you two going ". Gina smile's at me.

 " Toni is forcing me to go to Beppe's wedding, would you like to come ". I smile and look at Tes to see if she is up to it. She nod's. " Okay little sis, we will come ". She smile's and me and Tes stand up. Then Gina come's and hug's us both.

Me and Tes run upstair's. I change into a blue suit and a white silk shirt and a blue tie. Tes put's on a floor length blue silk dress with sleeve's. She look's beautiful. Our bump as we call it is now starting to show. I can't wait to be a dad.

We are now ready for the wedding, it's only 10:30 am we don't need to be there until 11:30 am.

Benedetto's pov

Toni phoned me at 7:30 am and, asked if I was going to the wedding. I told him, I was going. I don't really want to but, as Beppe's Father I should be there.

 I asked him why he wanted to know. He told me Gina had asked him to find out. He also told me he was trying to get my little girl to go. I hope he can get her there.

I check the kitchen again to make sure that everything is ready. As in food the cake and of course drink's. Yes everything is ready  there's not alot of people coming just me.

Eva, John and his wife Marie there Eva and Elisa's parent's. So I'm hoping that Toni can get Gina to come and of course Solomon and Tessa are welcome to come to.

It's now 10:30 am and Eva walk's into the living room where. I am now sat looking at the picture's of my wife Annlisa and beside her is my son Fabiano.

I look up at her and smile. " You look lovely Eva ". She smile's. " Grazie Benedetto, I need to talk to you ". I nod. Then the phone ring's. 

I get up and go and answer it. " Ciao "  I hear my daughter's voice. " Ciao Padre I will be at the wedding along with Toni, Solomon and Tessa". I smile.

 " Grazie my little girl, I will see you at the registry office at 11:30 ". She says okay and bye for now. I hang up the phone and turn to Eva.

"Gina,Toni,Solomon and Tessa are coming too ". She nod's. " What is it you wanted to say to me ". She look's away. " Benedetto, I think Toni and his family are vampire's ".

I look at her, i know she doesn't want to lose Gina. Because she feel that Gina is her last link to Fabiano but this is going to far. "  What, that's enough Eva. I dont to hear anymore you will not say anything to Gina. I wont have you upset my little girl ". With that I walk away. I'm going to tell Beppe that he might have a chance to talk to Gina.

Beppe's pov

My father has just come up to my room to tell me that Gina is coming to my wedding. I'm over the moon.

I haven't seen her since Fab's funeral. When she told me that as far as she was concerned. I was dead and buried with Fab that hurt alot. I have missed her so much. When she come's over here. She avoid's me and wont even speak to me or see me.

I just hope. I get a chance to speak to her before the ceremony. So I can tell her how much. I love her.

Gina's pov

Well I'm here. Outside the registry office with Toni, Sol and Tes. Waiting for my Father and the other's to arrive.

I see my Padre's car pull up. Once it stop's and he pull's up. He jump's out and come's to me we hug. I haven't seen him in four day's.

As he hasn't been well. " Padre I've missed you ". He kisses my head. " Bambino, I've missed you too ". We part and he walk's over to Toni and they walk away.

I'm hugged by Eva next. She is now living at my Father's house. I pull her away. As I need to talk to her to see what she know about Toni and his family. I see the hurt look on Beppe's face. As I walk away.

" Eva. What do you think you know about Toni ",  She smile's. " I think he and his family are vampire's ". I laugh and shake my head.

 " You think I'm dating a vampire ". She nod's and I laugh again. I explain how stupid that sound's and we talk about her baby. She tell's me she has had her first scan.

Then we walk back to where Sol and Tes are taking with Beppe. There is still no sign of Toni or my Padre. So I speak to Toni in my mind. " Toni unde esti ". (Where are you ). He reply's. " Am fi obiceiul bebelusului de lunga ". ( I wont be long baby ).

Beppe come's to stand in front of me. " Ciao Gina ". Great. " Ciao Beppe". He sigh's. " Look I know this is hurting you and, I'm to blame. But please I need you back ".

 I sigh now and look at Sol. He nod's and then put's his arm around my waist and whisper's in my ear. " Give him a chance for me ". I look at him. Then back at Beppe.

 " Okay Beppe we can try ". He pick's me up and swing's me around. " I love you sis ". I smile and then we all enter the registry office and watch as Beppe and Elisa exchange there vow's.

Benedetto's pov

I've pulled Toni away to talk to him in private. I don't want my little girl upset. " Toni. Eva has this stupid idea that you and your family are vampire's ".

 He look's at me with a blank face. " I've told her to stop. As I don't want my little girl upset ". He nod's. " Okay Benedetto. Thank's for telling me and I'm sorry ".

 He's sorry. " Toni it's not your fault, it's just her. She feel she is losing Fab again by losing Gina to you ". We walk back to everyone else.

I see my little girl holding hand's with Beppe. I'm glad they have made up at last. We go in now and, I see my son happily married.

Now I just have to make it, to my daughter's wedding. We all go back to my house now to celebrate. My only wish is that I can live long enough to see my daughter married before.

 My illness take's over. The doctor's gave me 8 week's. That was 2 week's ago now. That mean's I have 6 week's left.

thank you to everyone that is reading this and please vote , if you can get me to 5 vote's i'll upload the next chapter confession's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 0 9
Well, here we are again. This story is about my junior year and fuck... It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I went through hell and back and we also...
817 57 43
This could be categorized as a typical teen story where their lives falls apart, but I'd like to say that isn't the case with me. Because I, Jupiter...
2.5M 14.2K 75
Hi my name is Storm St Clair. I'm a 16 year old girl, with problem's or so I'm told. My Mother died when I was 14 year's old. I live with my abusive...
43K 1.4K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...