Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

By ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... More

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❀
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿π‘ͺ
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿
π‘ͺ
π‘ͺ𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑿𝑰𝑽

1.9K 44 38
By ForAMillennium_

Lalisa instantly felt that the food was tasteless. It turned out that hearing news about him from others was more painful. Why did he so care about her?

Taehyung was also upset. From what he knew of Jungkook, he was the kind of person who wouldn’t be swayed by anything. Even when he had faced great difficulties back in the past, he managed to get through them by solely relying on himself. He hadn’t even batted his eyelid when he expelled his father out of the Jeon Family. But now he indulged himself like this just because of a woman, and he even put aside Jeon ‘s International Group, which he had risked his life to take back.

Taehyung picked up his fork and poked at the pasta on the plate, but he felt no appetite, so he got up, took out a few glasses and asked Lalisa to get wine. Lalisa happened to feel like drinking, so she immediately got up, took the best wine from the wine rack and opened it. Taehyung put the glasses down and Lalisa poured wine into them. Jimin picked up a glass, clinked glasses with them and took a mouthful of it. “Will Jungkook give up his company if it turns out the woman really died?”

“That’s impossible.” Jimin took a sip of wine, put down his glass and continued eating pasta with a fork. “Jungkook isn’t the kind of person who can’t recover after a setback. He’ll be depressed for a short time at most and then he’ll stand on a new height again. He’ll probably break out in silence, leap ahead of Empire Group and make Jeon’s Group the number one company in Asia.”

Lalisa smiled, picked up her glass and drained the wine. She knew that he was exactly the kind of person Jimin described, but in that case, his heart would die and he would try his best to climb up to a new height. Even if he lost his health, he wouldn’t mind, and then he would probably die at a young age.

So she couldn’t let that happen. He should live in a warm world and be surrounded by love. The first half of his life was too bitter, and thus he should be tenderly loved in the second half of his life.

But what would she have to do to make him accept her?

Tell him that she had changed from Kwon Lalisa to Min Lisa? He wouldn’t believe it! But if she didn’t tell him this, what excuse could she use to approach him?

Jimin and Taehyung noticed that Lalisa was drinking in silence. Before they finished one glass, she had drunk several ones. Taehyung quickly held onto Lalisa’s glass and said, “Hey, little drunkard, what’s wrong with you?”

Lalisa was slightly drunk, but her brain was still sober. She pursed her lips and looked at them as she asked, “Why does Jungkook, such a powerful man, torture himself like this for a woman?”

Taehyung blinked and said, “He is not only torturing himself, but also courting death. The day he heard that news, he locked himself in his office for a whole day. When he came out the next day, his hands were bleeding.”

“Self-abuse,” Lalisa said, tears coming out of her eyes, and she smiled sadly. Her eyes roamed over Taheyung and Jimin’s faces, and she grabbed a piece of lobster meat from her plate and stuffed it into her mouth. “He asked for it.”

“Why are you crying?” Jimin took a tissue and wiped her tears. “Is it because you drank too much? Stop drinking then.”

“There is sand in my eyes.” Lalisa grabbed the tissue from Jimin and pursed her lips. “But the wine wasn’t well aerated. It’s too acrid. My throat is so sore…” With that, she bent over the table and cried out loud, “Why is the wine so strong? I only drank a few glasses. Now my head aches, my eyes ache, my mouth, my throat and my stomach all ache… ”

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and nodded at the same time. This girl was drunk!

Taehyung helplessly picked her up and went upstairs, determining that he would never allow the little girl to drink again!

When Lalisa was put on the bed, she grabbed the quilt, covered herself and slept on her stomach, feeling relieved that she had managed to hide her secret from them. Just now, they had almost found out about it.

Taehyung took a deep look at Lalisa and felt so strange. However, he couldn’t tell exactly what was wrong. Why did Lili become so strange every time they mentioned Jungkook?

Was it really a love at first sight?

If that was so, he couldn’t let them meet again, otherwise she would fall for Jungkook! In that case, his sister would definitely be hurt!

Lalisa didn’t know what Taehyung was thinking. She fell asleep soon because she was sad and drank too much wine.

When she woke up in the afternoon, she had a headache, which made her feel that her whole brain was not her own. She went downstairs and Taehyung was playing games in the living room. Seeing her coming down, he shouted towards the kitchen, “She is awake. Be quick.”

Lalisa walked to the sofa and sat down, looking absent-minded. She stared at the TV screen for quite a while before she slowly asked, “Was I drunk?”

“No, you weren’t,” Taehyung said as he played the game. “You just drank too much.”

Lalisa was speechless. “…” Was there any difference?

She decided to change the subject. Lalisa looked at the game he was playing and asked, “Are you playing alone?”

“I was playing with Jimin. He thought you were about to wake up, so he went to cook you a hangover soup.” Taehyung smiled. “After you drink that, we’ll take you out to have seafood and watch a movie.”

Lalisa grunted and softly leaned against the sofa. Watching him play the game, she yawned and said, “I haven’t seen this game before. Is it new?”

Having a blast, Taehyung didn’t notice that Lalisa knew this game was new. He nodded and replied, “It’s a new game developed by Jimin’s company and is being tested. As a game master, I must help Jimin to test it.”

Lalisa nodded. “So Jimin runs a game company?”

“Yes. A lot of games in the market are developed by his company, but he is only in charge of making money, and everything else is done by the vice president. So many people only know President Zhou, but they have no idea that the real decision-maker is actually President Min.”

Lalisa smiled, leaned back against the sofa and stared into the kitchen. “Jimin is amazing.”

“He is a genius at math and the computer. I’ll tell you a secret—he used to be a famous hacker.”

Lalisa smiled. She knew that her family members were all prominent figures. Yoongi was an undercover agent, Jimin was a hacker and Taehyung was an assistant of Jungkook. None of them were ordinary people.

Just then, Jimin came over with the hangover soup. Seeing Lalisa sitting slumped on the sofa, he walked up to her and said, “Have some hangover soup.”

Lalisa looked up at Jimin and grunted, “Jimin, you are like a virtuous wife.”

Jimin’s face turned dark, but when he was about to protest, Lalisa said, “With such a good brother like you, I certainly don’t want to get married. If my future husband isn’t as nice as Sa, I might as well be an old maid.”

Pleased by her words, Jimin rubbed Lalisa’s hair with a glad smile and said, “Then don’t marry. We can afford you.”

Lalisa smiled and said nothing. Jimin asked, “Would you like to play the game?”

Lalisa shook her head. “No.”

Jimin and Taehyung weren’t surprised; they knew of Lisa’s previous living environment. She probably hadn’t even seen a PSP game console before, not to mention computer games.

As Jimin was about to sit down, Lalisa said, “I’m afraid I’ll crush you in-game, so forget it.”

Jimin and Taehyung were shocked. Jimin didn’t want to hurt her, so he just shook his head with a smile, while Taheyung said, “Lili, I can crush you with one hand, okay?”

Lalisa pursed her lips and said, “Then let’s bet. I watched you play, so I’ve almost figured out the rules of the game. Let’s bet?”

Although she was not good at the computer, she was really a game master. She used to play a game where she had almost become invincible. In the game, she used a male ID and often snatched the First Kill of other gamers, so in the end, as soon as she logged into the game, almost all the other gamers would come to hunt her. Although she was a game master, she was desperately outnumbered. She had no choice but to change her ID, join a faction and help them kill bosses from time to time. And then she came to feel bored and quit the game.

“I’ll bet you a car. If you win, I’ll give you a car. After all, you’ve reached the age to get a driver’s license. Go get a driver’s license and I’ll buy you a car. You can choose whatever you like.”

Lalisa’s eyes lit up. She had been planning to get a car. Yesterday she had thought that when she received the three-million yuan endorsement fee, she would get a driver’s license and buy a suitable car, but it seemed that she wouldn’t have to pay for it now.

At this thought, Lalisa couldn’t help but glance at Taehyung and ask, “Taehyung, tell me how much money you have. If I can’t win a good car, I won’t try my best.”

The corner of Taehyung’s eye twitched and he sighed, saying, “You mean whether you’ll try your best depends on the balance of my bank account?”

Lalisa shrugged and said, “Of course.”

Taehyung immediately felt insulted. Although the person who had insulted him was his sister, he was still very unhappy. “Okay, I’ll buy you any car if you can beat me, even if you want a limited edition sports car!” Then he asked Lalisa, “What if you lose?”

Lalisa smiled confidently. “I won’t lose.”

Taehyung sneered, “Lili, I wouldn’t be so hasty if I were you. If you lose, you’ll be so embarrassed.”

Lalisa shrugged nonchalantly, blew at the hangover soup in her hand and finished it with several mouthfuls. She then walked over and sat in Jimin’s seat, saying, “May the best man win. If I lose, I’ll give the three-million yuan endorsement fee to Taehyung. How do you like that?”

Taehyung blew a whistle. “Wow, that’s a lot of money. You won’t go back on your word, right?”

Lalisa smiled and looked at Taehyung. “I hope you won’t go back on your word.”

Jimin suddenly said, “Why do I feel Lili is like someone I used to know in a game?”

Lalisa raised her eyebrows. “Oh?”

“That boy was really adept at computer games. He always kept to himself and never joined any faction. Sometimes he would steal First Kills from other gamers. I observed him for a long time and I planned to recruit him to our company and let him join our team. However, as he often snatched others’ First Kill and was always high-profile, he was besieged by many teams and factions. Every time he showed up, he would be besieged. So he quit that game in the end.” Jimin shook his head with regret. “I checked his ID, and found out he was a student from the capital. So I tried to find him, but failed.”

Lalisa didn’t know what to say. She didn’t know that Sa and she had actually met long ago!

“People like that wouldn’t be suitable for any team.” Taehyung didn’t think a person without team awareness would fit in any team.

“So I didn’t form a team,” Jimin said. “But my dream is to organize a super team made up of all game masters without team awareness, and sweep away the game world.”

The corner of Lalisa’s eye twitched. “Jimin, what a great dream!”

Jimin laughed and Taehyung said, “Come on, don’t complain that I’m bullying you. I’ll warm up with you first before entering the game.”

Lalisa shrugged casually and replied, “Alright.”

After two rounds, Lalisa had become familiar with this game and the skills of Jimin’s role, so she said to Taehyung, “Let’s start. Taehyung, let’s see how the genius Lisa kills you in a second!”

Taehyung curled his lips. “Don’t cry when you lose.”

Lalisa shrugged. “If I lose with Jimin’s super equipment, I’ll never play games again.”

The two started to fight in the game. Lalisa played with a casual smile on her face. It was like she was teasing Taehyung. She seemed as if about to kill Taehyung, but she didn’t do it in one go and even healed Taehyung midway. Watching them playing from the side, Jimin narrowed his eyes. Why did Lili’s play style look so familiar?

Just like the gamer who had disappeared…

But that guy was in the capital…

Denying this possibility in his mind, Jimin continued watching the fight. Taehyung looked no longer as casual as he did a moment ago. He used both hands, completely forgetting that he said he could win against Lalisa just with one hand. Lalisa glanced at Taehyung, smiled and didn’t say anything. She turned her eyes to the screen, approached Taehyung’s character from a tricky angle and launched ultimate attacks on him. Then she threw the game controller away and looked at Taehyung, saying, “Taehyung… You lost.”

Taehyung felt both physically and mentally abused by his sister. He shouted hysterically, “You freak!”

She was really a big freak! Just when he had finally accepted the fact that her face would change day by day, he was shocked by her again! She had easily crushed him, a game master, in a game even though she was new to it! He was devastated by her! He didn’t want to play games anymore!

Apparently, Lalisa didn’t expect Taehyung would be so upset, so she patted Taehyung on the shoulder caringly and comforted him, “Don’t be sad, Taehyung. After all, Jimin’s equipment is great.”

“I’m as well equipped as he is!”

Lalisa: “… Well. I am a genius, but don’t feel inferior to me.”

Lalisa was used to covering up many unexplained things with the excuse that she was a genius. Jimin shook his head with a smile, while Taehyung seemed to be devastated. He changed the game with a green face, saying, “Let’s change the game and play with new IDs!”

The corner of Lalisa’s eyes twitched as she asked, “Taehyung, is that necessary?” You’ll still lose, okay?

Refusing to listen to her, Taehyung quickly changed the game, registered a new ID and urged Lalisa to sign up. Lalisa took a helpless look at Jimin, who laughed and said, “If you don’t let Taehyung try again, he won’t go out. For the sake of your seafood, continue to abuse him.”

As Lalisa was registering a new ID, she tilted her head and asked Jimin, “Would Taehyung give up playing games because of me? If he does, I’d feel guilty!”

Seeing that funny expression on her face, Jimin fell to the sofa laughing. When he finally stopped laughing, he shook his head and replied, “Taehyung is the kind of person who will never be defeated. He was abused by me since he was a kid, so don’t show any mercy to him. He won’t give up playing games. Instead, he’ll become more motivated to practice his skills day and night to defeat you.”

Lalisa was speechless. When she looked at Taehyung, who was absorbedly trying out the new game by the side, a scene popped up in her mind: she was being forced to play games with Taehyung every afternoon after school.

Taehyung soon became familiar with the game. Seeing that Lalisa was still staring at him in a daze, he grunted, “Hey, wake up and get familiar with the game. Let’s PK!”

This time it was Lalisa’s turn to be flustered. She looked at Taehyung. She used to play this game a lot, so she was quite familiar with its characters and mechanics. Without trying it out, she just said, “Let’s start now. But I want to make it clear that this is the last set! Don’t cry when you lose!”

Taehyung snorted and said arrogantly, “Cut the crap. Just start it!”

A minute later, Taehyung roared, “Min Lisa, you freak! It’s a new ID, and you killed me in less than a minute?! How could this be?!!!”

Lalisa put her hand over her ear and said helplessly, “Taehyung, although I used a new ID, you used a new one too… so it’s easier to kill you…”

“What! Are you implying that I don’t have any skill?!” Taehyung shouted as he held onto the gamepad. “Let’s have one more set!”

Lalisa’s face turned stiff. “No!”

Absolutely not! If they kept playing games, she would have to give up her meal of seafood! She missed having hairy crab, lobsters, and octopus so much!!

Knowing what she was thinking, Taehyung said bitterly, “It’s the last set. If you win, I’ll buy you anything you want to eat tonight! Okay?”

“Okay!” Without any hesitation, Lalisa looked at Taehyung excitedly ad said, “Taehyung, what game do you want to play? Hurry up!”

Staring at this foodie, Taehyung was totally speechless, while Jimin fell to the sofa laughing again. “Lili, you are so cute. I feel that you could do anything for a seafood meal. You’re really hilarious!”

Lalisa pursed her lips and had one more set with Taehyung. Of course, she killed his character within a minute again…

Half an hour later, Lalisa limply lay down on the sofa, stared at the extremely excited Taehyung speechlessly and murmured, “Taehyung, we changed from the ‘Wind and Dust’ to the ‘Rivers and Lakes’ and then to Contra, switching from online games to console games. What else do you want?”

Jimin leaned on the sofa, kicked Taehyung with his foot and laughed, saying, “Hey, that’s enough. If you keep being like this, Lili will run away from home.”

Although it seemed like Lili was the one abusing Taehyung in the games, Lili was the one actually in suffering!

Lalisa felt truly regretful for her previous stupid words. If she hadn’t said ‘I’m afraid that I’ll crush you if I play with you, so forget it’, she wouldn’t have roused Taehyung’s will to fight, and she wouldn’t have been forced to play all those games! God, she had never played so many games before!

Taehyung looked sideways at Lalisa, who was lying on the sofa with an exhausted look, pursed his lips, threw the gamepad aside, and turned to go upstairs. “Go get changed and I’ll take you to have a big meal!”

Lalisa’s eyes lit up and she immediately jumped up and rushed upstairs. “Okay, give me three minutes. I’ll be ready soon.”

Lalisa quickly went back to her room and selected a blue shirt and a white short pair of jeans. After changing, she tucked the shirt into the top of her jeans, quickly put on a pair of GUCCI leather sneakers, let her hair down, wore some lipstick and rushed downstairs.

Jimin had also gone back to his room to change, and Taehyung hadn’t come down either, so she turned off the game machine, put away the gamepad, and then sat on the sofa, waiting for the two brothers.

Five minutes later, Jimin and Taehyung both came downstairs. Both of them were dressed in formal suits. The corner of Lalisa’s mouth twitched before she asked, “Why are you dressed like this?”

Jimin shrugged. “There’s a dinner party at 10 o’clock tonight, so… ”

Taehyung pursed his lips and complained with disgust, “Da*n, I think we’ll have to meet some people again.”

Lalisa blinked. “Then we won’t have the time to watch a movie.” They were going to attend a dinner party at 10 o’clock. How could they still watch a movie? Even if they went out now, a meal of seafood would take her at least several hours.

Jimin said, “It’s okay. It’s not an important dinner party. We can just leave after showing up there.”

Lalisa nodded and immediately turned to go upstairs. “We’ll smell like seafood after having the meal, so you’d better not wear suits. You can rent one on the way.”

Jimin thought Lalisa’s words made sense. He said ‘Just a minute’ to Lalisa, and ran back to his room to change into casual wear.

With the both of them in white shirts, jeans, and sneakers, the two brothers looked like sunny boys, just like two college students. Lili gaped and exclaimed sincerely, “You guys are really handsome!”

Taehyung gave a smug smile and replied, “Of course. I’m Min Taehyung.”

Jimin spread his hands and turned around in a circle before asking, “Do we go well with you now?”

Lalisa got up with a smile and turned around in a circle too. “Of course, we are the Young and Beautiful Idol Group!”

“Hahaha.” Taheyung laughed and nodded. “It’s good that the old man, Yoongi, is not at home, or else he would increase our overall age.”

Just then, a cold voice came from the door that said, “What did you say?”

Taehyung immediately jumped behind Jimin and looked with fear at Yoongi, who was standing at the doorway. “Oh my god! When did you come back?”

Not bothering to talk to an idiot, Yoonhi came in carrying a suitcase, took a look at Taehyung and said coldly, “Put this in my room.”

Taehyung was about to refuse when he received Yoongi’s cold stare. He immediately shut up, ran downstairs to take Yoongi’s suitcase and scuttled back up with it.

Jimin said hello to Yoongi with a fawning smile, but the latter ignored him.

Lalisa was a bit nervous to see Yoongi had come back, but soon she cracked a naughty smile, ran up to Yoongu and said, “Yoongi, you’re back? We’re going to have seafood. Are you going with us?”

Yoongi’s eyes quickly turned soft. He nodded with a faint smile and said, “Give me two minutes. I need to change my clothes.”

He then rubbed at Lalisa’s hair and turned to go upstairs without even looking at Jimin standing on the stairs.

Seeing Yoongi pass by ignoring him, Jimin felt a bit hurt.

As soon as Yoongi entered his room, Taehyung rushed downstairs. With a sad look, he exclaimed, “Why did he come back so soon? I feel that my good time is over!”

Lalisa blinked and said, “I’m glad he’s back.” Most importantly, she had been working out very hard every day this week, and her physical fitness had improved a lot, so Yoongi could teach her Kung Fu over the next week or two. She was so excited about it!

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and thought at the same time, ‘That is because Yoongi is only nice to you!’

The two brothers were depressed…

Yoongi also changed into a white shirt, jeans and a white pair of sneakers. Lalisa whistled at the first sight of him. Dressed in the same way, Yoongi looked so much better than Jimin and Taehyung!

He was like a prince charming for schoolgirls! He could turn heads wherever he went!

And Yoongi looked so young dressed like this!

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other again. “Should we change into another suit?”

Sh*t, Yoongi was definitely doing it on purpose!

“Yoongi, I remember you don’t like being dressed so… young.” Jimin hesitated for quite a while before he got the word out.

Yoongi went downstairs, smoothing his sleeves. Hearing Jimin’s words, he paused in buttoning up his sapphire cufflink, raised his eyebrows, looked at them and said flatly, “I think I look better and younger than you when I am dressed like this. The only reason I didn’t do so before was because I didn’t want to wound your pride.”

Lalisa was amused to see the desperate looks on the faces of Jimin and Taehyung. Noticing that the two brothers had just randomly rolled up their sleeves, while Yoongi carefully buttoned up the cufflink after rolling up his sleeves, she thought Yoongi had better taste than his brothers.

Afterwards, she ran up to Yoongi and said fawningly, “Yoongi, let me help you.”

Yoongi took a look at Lalisa and nodded. He then handed the cufflink to Lalisa and watched her carefully tie it up.

Carefully tying it up, Lalisa looked up at Yoongi and smiled, saying, “It’s done.”

Yoongi seemed confounded a moment before he nodded, rubbed Lalisa’s hair and said softly, “Thank you.”

Lalisa smiled again. Taehyung thought this scene was such an eyesore, so he shouted, “Hurry up! There will be no seats left.”

Lalisa ran downstairs and held onto Taehyung’s arm. “Let’s go. I’ll eat ten lobsters tonight!”

Looking at the little hands holding his arm, Taehyung immediately felt satisfied. He went out with Lalisa, while Jimin followed him with a jealous look and Yoongi brought up the rear.

Taehyung was driving his own red BMW sports car today, which looked very flamboyant, but Lalisa liked this style very much. She thought that the four of them were dressed so dazzlingly today, so of course they should be matched with a flamboyant sports car.

Taehyung asked Lalisa to take the front seat. Lalisa nodded, opened the car door and sat on the seat. Jimin fawningly opened the rear door and invited Yoongi to take the seat. Yoongi nodded and took the seat. Lalisa reached out her hand and put down the top of the convertible. Taehyung started the car after Jimin jumped in. The car, carrying the three brothers and sister, hit the road.

It was already hot in September, and even though they had left home at 5 pm, it was still hot. In the convertible sports car, they could enjoy the breeze. Lalisa raised her hand, let the breeze blow through her fingers, closed her eyes and enjoyed the carefree moment.

Taehyung turned on the music. They had attracted a great deal of attention on the way; the sports car was cool, and more importantly, they were simply too good-looking! The boys were handsome and the girl was beautiful!

While Lalisa was enjoying the moment, Taehyung suddenly handed her a pair of sunglasses and said, “Put them on.”

Lalisa looked back only to find that the three brothers had all put on sunglasses, so she put on the sunglasses too. Although the sunglasses were Taehyung’s, they were unisex, and Lalisa looked more fashionable after wearing them.

Taehyung blew a whistle and felt as if he was shooting a music video now.

Car and girl…

And three handsome men!

When the four brothers and sister had arrived at the riverside seafood city, they caused quite a stir. Some people even thought that they were stars who came here for filming or variety shows. However, they found that there was no camera following them, and they had never seen their faces on screen, so they just screamed.

Lalisa frowned and whispered, “Oh, I forgot to wear a mask.”

Jimin and Taehyung immediately stood in front of her like a protective wall so that no one could see her. Lili couldn’t be caught on camera at this moment, because next week she would shoot the TV commercial. By then, her face might still change. If pictures of her were taken and they were recognized by Tzuyu, she would find out that Lili had taken her endorsement, and then Lili might get into unnecessary troubles.

Yoongi looked at the crowd with a frown, beckoned Lalisa into the car and said, “Go to the seaside.”

Here was close to the downtown and many people came here to eat seafood, while there would be much fewer people by the sea.

Not having expected this sort of situation, Taehyung and Jimin also agreed to go to the seaside to save Lalisa from trouble. Lalisa merely shrugged nonchalantly and said, “Well, you don’t have to be like this. I’m not a porcelain doll. Why don’t we just have seafood here? Didn’t Jimin and Taehyung say that there was a seafood restaurant here whose dishes were very delicious?”

“There are too many people here, and they are taking photos. I’m afraid Aunt will hassle you when she sees the photos and finds out that you took the endorsement from Tzuyu,” Taehyung said seriously. “Drive one more hour to the seaside to eat seafood. The seafood there will be more delicious.”

Hearing Taehyung’s words, Lalisa, who couldn’t wait to enjoy delicious seafood, shook her head and said, “I’d rather use the hour to eat one more lobster”

The corner of Taehyung’s eyes twitched as he gave a blank smile, saying, “You just want to eat one more lobster, right?”

Lalisa nodded and looked at Taehyung with a smile as she replied, “Taehyung, you really know me well.”

Taehyung opened the door of the car, got off and asked Lalisa to wait for a moment. After a while, Taehyung came back and opened the door. Lalisa got off the car only to find there was a crowd there, but no one took a picture of her with their phones. Upon seeing Lalisa come out, many people walked away…

Lalisa, surprised at the reaction of those people, walked up to Taehyung and whispered, “Taehyung, how did you do this?”

Taehyung gave a triumphant wink and took a look at the people around him before whispering in Lalisa’s ear, “I told them that you have autism and are afraid of meeting strangers. We finally cajoled you out to eat seafood, and don’t want you to go back in vain. The people here are very kind.”

Lalisa almost burst into laughter. Brother, you are really something!

Yoongi came up, put a hand around Lalisa’s shoulder and shielded her as she walked toward the restaurant.

Taehyung glared at his eldest brother in jealousy but dared not say anything.

Sure enough, Lalisa heard the surrounding people discussing them on the way…

“Oh, they are siblings. They really have good genes. Look how good looking they are! Especially the younger sister; she is not only beautiful but also has perfect skin.”

Another person said, “Unfortunately, she has autism.”

“Her brothers are really kind to her. They even make time to take her out to eat seafood and protect her so well.”

“I just heard from one of her brothers that she loves seafood, so they brought her here to enjoy some.”

“They’re really nice to their younger sister. Look, they’re wearing a brother-sister outfit. That’s really sweet.”

Lalisa took a look at Yoongi’s clothes and was surprised to find that they were dressed almost the same. It was like they were wearing a couple’s outfit… She wore a light blue shirt and white short jeans, while her brothers wore white shirts and light blue jeans. What a coincidence!

No wonder everyone was looking at them! It was because of this!

“But don’t you think the person we just talked to looks a little familiar?”

“He looks like Min Taehyung…”

“Probably not him. I rarely see Min Taehyung dressed like this…”

Lalisa thought about it. Well, Taehyung usually wore a suit at work… a very formal suit… She silently turned back to look at Taehyung and thought that he looked better being dressed like this. He looked so young in this outfit!

“But I think that iceberg man who is busy protecting his sister is the most attractive.” This excited voice was obviously from a little girl.

Another girl excitedly nodded and said, “Yes, yes. Even though he looks cold, he carefully shields his younger sister from any harm. Oh, I think I’ve fallen in love with him!”

“Damn! My heart is melting. Oh my god, that man is so handsome!”

“Yes, yes, the two other men are like his foil!”

Hearing this, Yoongi gave a faint smile and immediately someone began to scream, “He smiled. He smiled. That man smiled! He looks even better when he smiles! Ohh, I think I have a new dream lover!”

“Isn’t your dream lover Fang Yihang?”

“Ohhh, it’s so hard to choose between my Hanghang and this man!”

Taehyung and Jimin exchanged looks again and decided that they would never go out with Yoongi again!

As soon as Jimin entered a private room of the restaurant, he screamed, “Yoongi, you’re really in the limelight! Why don’t you move into the show industry now? I think you’re going to have a lot of fans. You’ve already made a lot of girl fans today.”

Taehyung snorted and nodded, saying, “Yes, you can do TV dramas. You don’t even need acting skills. You can seckill a lot of male stars with your face alone.”

Not bothering to listen to their nonsense, Yoongi took the menu and asked Lalisa, “What do you want to eat?”

Lalisa was a little excited to be in the limelight at the beginning, but upon seeing the menu, she no longer paid any attention to Taehyung and Jimin. She took the menu and began to make her order. “Twenty crabs first, and then twenty lobsters, and octopus. Raw octopus! And…” Lalisa took another look at the menu and found that there was no shrimp in scallion sauce available. Then she smiled and asked Taehyung, “Taehyung, you said I could eat whatever I wanted to eat tonight, right?”

Taehyung replied with a smirk, “Of course, I mean what I say.”

Lalisa nodded, at ease. “Okay, then get me a shrimp in scallion sauce please!”

She then additionally ordered an abalone, handed the menu to Yoongi and said, “I’m done.” In fact, she didn’t like abalone very much, but she had already ordered her favorite dishes, so she just randomly ordered one more dish.

Jimin asked, “You just want to eat lobsters and hairy crab, right?”

Lalisa nodded. “Yes, these will be enough.” And then she said after a pause, “By the way, I only ordered my portion so you’ll have to order yours yourselves.”

Jimin stared blankly with wide-open eyes in response to what she had ordered on the menu, and then asked, “Can you eat all of that alone?”

Lalisa took a look at the time on her phone and nodded before replying, “It’s only six o’clock. It’ll probably take me five hours to finish the meal, but I’m afraid five hours is not enough!”

After all, she was not in good health and was so thin. Eating more would be good for her health.

The corner of Jimin’s eyes twitched and he wanted to make a remark, but Yoongi had already started ordering food.

Taehyung hurriedly said, “Little sister, since you already have hairy crabs, lobsters, octopus, and abalones, forget the shrimp in scallion sauce, okay?”

Lalisa immediately scowled. “No! I want shrimp in scallion sauce. It tastes great with hairy crab and lobsters!”

Especially when the fresh and tender lobster meat was served with the sauce of shrimp in scallion sauce, it tasted better than with the special sauce!

Lalisa rarely demanded anything from them, so Taehyung knew she was angry when he saw the look on her face. He was about to say something, when Jimin said, “Didn’t you say you meant what you said? Then get a shrimp in scallion sauce for Lili.”

Taehyung made up his mind, stood up and looked at Lalisa as he said, “Lili, don’t worry. I’ll get you a shrimp in scallion sauce even if I have to cook it by myself!”

Lalisa cracked a smile and nodded. “Taehyung, I’m looking forward to your shrimp in scallion sauce. Please get me the dish before the hairy crabs and lobsters are served.”

Taehyung cast a helpless glance at Lalisa and suddenly felt that she was not cute at all.

Lalisa seemed to have seen through Taehyung’s mind. She immediately opened a bottle of beverage for Taehyung, and handed it to him with a sweet smile, saying, “It’s hot outside. Please take a cold drink, Taehyung. Don’t get heatstroke.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8K 182
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
35.2K 892 89
"It's my first time. I'm afraid of pain. Be gentle..." Lisa's body is stiff with anxiety. Jungkook pinches her dotingly. "We're just swimming. I didn...
123K 3.4K 200
Synopsis He stood beside her bed and stared at her face in wonder if it's real. A smile appeared on his lips seeing her fluttering eyelashes as she w...
181K 6.6K 31
5 peoples' DNA put into a child. How does the creator react when someone did something wrong? The child is birthed with an extra surprise. The creato...