The Mafia Boss' Wife

By Peonie_Pie

Beauty, brains and brawn? Kakambal ng mga yan ang pangalang Zhannie Myr! Kaya nga lang, dehado 'to sa pangal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Enter Zhannie
Chapter 3 - Second encounter
Chapter 4 - Troubled Preggy
Chapter 5 - Deal NO Deal
Chapter 6 - We're Married?!
Chapter 7 - First Dinner
Chapter 8 - Bestfriend?
Chapter 9 - Start of something?
Chapter 10 - Make-up Pasta
Chapter 11 - Gone and... Gun?!
Chapter 12 - Eagle & Swords
Chapter 13 - Mrs. de Vill
Chapter 14 - Bloody night
Chapter 15 - Breathe of Air
Chapter 16 - 'Her' (Part I)
Chapter 16 - 'Her' (Part II)
Chapter 17 - 3 Shots
Chapter 18 - Foggianas
Chapter 19 - Hospital

Chapter 2 - Mr. de Vill

54 4 0
By Peonie_Pie

[Oliver Quir's POV]

"Congrats 'Tol!" Greeted the people I am with, congratulating Phyn Javier for another successful deal closed and for his newly opened luxurious club, where we are staying.

I took a sip of my Morus LXIV, the most expensive gin in the whole wide world. I specifically ordered it and this place did fail to disappoint me as it served me exactly what I wanted. I raised my glass towards Phyn as a praise.

The whole place was full of expensive people, young and old, with bitches wearing a thin yet elegant piece of cloth to cover their fragile little body, seducing people all over the place. Some are serving while some are entertaining.

"Whoa!" exclaimed the man two seats away from me as a whore did him a lap dance as soon as he sat on the sofa.

"Magnet talaga ang loko!"

"Kakaupo pa nga lang may chicks na agad"

"Iba kasi pag gwapo!"

"Ulol mo!"

Umiling nalang ako sa katarantaduhan ng mga taong 'to. I just want to unwind after a long tough week and it just so happened that I was invited.

"Nga pala 'tol, kumusta yung deal with the del Fuego's?" Maxiel asked. I took a sip again before answering. He owns the largest and grandiest hotels not just in the country but all over the world. 

"I'm waiting within the day for their reply." sagot ko. I saw the other guys trying to butt in on our conversation but stopped midway when my phone rang. I didn't bother to signal them and immediately took the call and faced the other way. 

"..." I waited for the other line to speak up.

[G-good E-vening Mr. de Vill. A-about the Aackley Realty proposal... they c-couldn't give you a-an answer as of the moment.]

"Give me one valid reason why the hell did that happened?" I said while massaging my temples. Damn!

[T-hey s-said they'll get in touch w-with you t-tomor-row, Sir]

"I said, why the hell did that happened?! I thought I told you that I want their answer within the day!" I felt the other's gaze on me when I suddenly raised my voice. I didn't wait for them to ask and just got the the hell up and went straight for the exit.

[I-It's t-their son's wedding, S-Sir]

"Where the hell is the venue? I'll get the answer myself" I asked while I started my car's engine

[I-it's, u-hm...]

"Send me the location. DO IT ONCE!" I didn't wait for her response and ended the call. A messaged popped-up on my phone with the location where I can see them.

'El Grande Hotel' huh?

It didn't took me long to reach my destination. Maxiel Rov Kratz, owned this place. 

The place was beaming with colorful yet elegant lights and decorations with rich and expensive people around.

I went out of the car and was about to enter the lobby when someone grabbed my arm.

Kukunin ko na sana ang braso ko when I felt the urge not to, and surprisingly found myself staring at this odd lady who just lost her balance after some guy bumped her.

She's wearing a rose gold plunge sequin tight gown with a side slit that made emphasis on her curves, that comes with a pair of silver killer heels.

"You... Son of a bitch!" I heard her hissed under her breath while looking at the direction of the man who bumped her, which made me come back to my sense.

I raised my brow upon hearing her cuss. I really don't find it attractive for girls to swear.

"Excuse me." I spoke, trying to get her attention.

As she looked at me with amusement, I can clearly see her well-carved features.

She's indeed a beauty...

"My arm" It took her a while to understand what I meant. When she loosened her grip, I didn't wait for whatever she was about to say and entered the lobby.

Yeah, she's truly a beauty. But women like her isn't my type, I bet my Bugatti La Voiture Noire she's a hooker.

As soon as I enter the function hall with the "Samaniego-del Fuego Signage". The room was full of people, mostly those who walked in the business world with their expensive suits and ties, glamorous dresses and blings. I didn't mind the eyes of everyone looking at my direction, and just let my eyes wander around to find who I'm looking for. Some waiter brought a tray of champagne and got one for myself.

In a corner, I saw the couple I was looking for, Mr. and Mrs. del Fuego. I started walking towards their place, and felt people looking at my direction. Who wouldn't be? Here I am crashing the place uninvited. But the hell I care? I am THE Oliver Quir de Vill, and I get whatever I want.

"Good evening" I greeted them as soon as I reached them which made them turn my way. The elegant lady looked surprised upon seeing the man standing in front of them while her husband looked as if he knew I was coming.

"Good evening, Mr. de Vill" Mr. del Fuego greeted back and offered his hand which I gladly took.

"It's a surprise to see you here, young de Vill. Welcome." His wife greeted and also offered her hand.

"You're here for the deal, right?" Walang paligoy-ligoy na tanong ni Mr. Limuel, which made me smirk.

"What else would I be here for?" I answered back.

"I'll leave you two alone, I'm gonna look for my son." She said and kissed her husband's cheek at tumango saakin bago umalis.

"Hmmm..." panimula niya ng makaalis ang asawa. "Have you had your dinner, young man?"

"I didn't come here for dinner,Mr. del Fuego"

"I'm sorry but I'm not into merging my businesses, Mr. de Vill" I clenched my fist upon hearing his words, while he's sipping his drink unconcerned.

"Well that's unfortunate to hear, 'cause I didn't come here to hear 'No' as an answer. And it will never be an option for me"

I heard him laughed before responding, "Forgive me but I would if it's mine. Sadly, you're asking the wrong person."

I raised my brow telling him I'm confused. How could I be wrong? This man must be kidding me.

As if he read my mind, he spoke, "Aackley Realty is owned by a del Fuego, but it's not mine. If I remember it correctly, my daughter should be the one answering your proposal, young man."

"Is she here then?" I asked. This is the first time I made a fool out of myself. How come I wasn't able to know this particular detail? The f*ck?

"Unfortunately, she just left." Then he turn around and left.

Instead of letting random people feast their eyes on me, I immediately exited the place and grabbed my phone.

After a few rings, the other line answered.

"Where are the papers that needs to be signed?"

[I-I gave it to M-Mr. Limuel del Fuego, S-sir.] I felt my blood rising up and clenched my jaw upon hearing my secretary.

"Find whatever you can on that man's daughter. ASAP!"

I massaged my temples out of frustration, and got in my car. As I was about to turn my engine on, my phone rang. It's Vhone.

[Where are you, Bro? Don't tell me may nabingwit ka na?]

"Who the hell is del Fuego's daughter?!"

[Huh?]

Instead of answering, I ended the call and drove. I'll probably head towards my unit and review some papers and gather informations myself.

God, this is bullsh*t!

I didn't even know he had a daughter? And how come I didn't? Who the f*ck is she?

In the middle of driving another damned person rang my phone. Without looking at the caller, I answered it.

"THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!"

[ANONG HELL?! BAKA IBALIK KITA SA SINAPUPUNAN KO D'ORAS! UMAYOS KA OLIVER QUIR, BAKA 'DI KITA MATANTIYA, MASUSUNGALNGAL TALAGA KITA SA PADER!!] Agad akong napapreno nang marinig ang boses ng Mama ko. Kinabahan tuloy ako ng wala sa oras.

"Ma?" hininto ko muna ang sasakyan para makausap si Mama, mahirap pa nman 'tong kausap.

[UMAYOS KANG BATA KA, AH!] I heaved a deep sigh upon hearing my nagging mom.

"What is it, Mama?" I asked her calmly para pakalmahin din siya.

[Tsk. May pinadala raw yung Tita Meryl mo, kunin mo kay Zia.]

"Can that wait 'till tomorrow?"

[Aba't- KUNG BUSINESS DEAL, KAHIT TULO PA YANG LAWAY MO, KULANG NALANG LUMIPAD KA! PARANG 'YAN LANG, IPAPABUKAS MO?! Wag na nga lang, ako nalang kukuha! Lucas! yung susi nga ng sasakyan mo!]

[Hon, you know how much I love you, but you need to calm down] rinig kong sambit ni Dad sa kabilang linya [Huwag mo 'kong daanin sa english mo Lucas, ah? Baka gusto mong iumpog ko kayo ng anak mong mana sa'yo?!] Napabuntong hininga nalang ako ulit. Dad doesn't want my mother to drive one of our cars, when she got to use one a long time ago, she wrecked the car just a couple of meters outside our gate as soon as she drove it.

"I'll go get it from Zia, Ma. Ti amo." I gave in

[Sige hihintayin kita. Mag-ingat sa pagdadrive, huwag mag cellphone pag nasa daan, at-]

"Yes, Ma. See you" I didn't let myself finish hearing her nag and drove towards my cousin's place. She owns countless of towers full of high-end condo units all over the country. I'm now heading to the tower where she usually stays whenever she's here.

I say 'cousin' 'cause I don't know what else to call her. Abuela took her mother in when she saw her unconscious outside one of her villas. I didn't know the whole story but it somehow went like that. Zia and I never had the chance to bond and we treated each other as strangers since the day we saw each other and we're fine as is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 130K 34
What Sidra Everleigh wants, Sidra Everleigh gets-or at least that was the rule before she found herself trapped and alone with a shy Japanese guy in...