Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

By ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... More

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❀
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿π‘ͺ
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿
π‘ͺ
π‘ͺ𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

1.9K 52 51
By ForAMillennium_

Lalisa took a deep breath. As long as she used this email box to send an email to the management of Empire Group, she could placate its shareholders and buy time to prepare herself enough to become Lalisa again and bring those people to justice!

With this thought in mind, Lalisa began to edit the email, and then clicked send to group.

After sending the email, Lalisa immediately turned on the all-purpose skill gifted by 008. “008, I need to use hacking skills.”

Suddenly, Lalisa’s fingers began to quickly tap on the keyboard automatically as if enchanted and green codes appeared on the screen. Staring at the screen and tapping away with both hands, Lalisa soon positioned herself on a small island in North America.

After finishing this series of things, she took a deep breath, picked up her earphones, tapped her fingers on the keyboard, and then dialed a phone number. After a long time passed, the other side picked up the phone, and then a hoarse and cold voice rang out. “Jeon Jungkook…”

The moment Lalisa heard Jungkook’s voice, she couldn’t utter a single word as if her throat was caught by somebody’s hand. He must have known the news of her death.

“Speak!” Although he sounded cold, she could feel the despair in his tone.

Lalisa opened her mouth wide so that she could breathe unimpeded. She took several breaths to ease her emotions. ‘Jungkook, don’t be sad. I’m still around you.’

“Speak!” Jungkook’s voice rang out again. He didn’t hang up the phone. Normally, he would have done so, but he was still holding onto the phone right now for some reason. “Who is it?”

A sobbing voice came from the other side of the call, and Jungkook sat upright in an instant. He took his mobile phone and looked at the caller ID only to find it was an unknown caller. He put the phone to his ear again and lowered his voice, asking, “Who is it?”

Hearing Jungkook’s careful voice, Lalisa couldn’t help crying out loud. ‘Jungkook, please don’t be sad! Do you know that you sound so desperate? My heart is aching for you!’

“Lalisa?” Jungkook asked in a trembling voice. He couldn’t bring himself to believe that the person on the other side of the phone was Lalisa, but he had a hunch and a sense of surprise coming from his head. Was it really Lalisa? He stared at his scarred hands and asked, “Is it Lalisa?”

Lalisa moved her lips, but she couldn’t utter a word. She abruptly hung up the phone and refused to listen to Jungkook’s voice again. She stared at the computer and kept saying “I’m sorry”. She slowly squatted down and leaned against the corner of the desk. Tears kept running down from her eye, and she had to bite her hand, trying not to cry out loud.

‘Jungkook, I’m sorry. I dare not tell you that I’m still alive. I’m sorry I dare not tell you that your Lalisa has become another person. I’m sorry, you’re right here for me, but I dare not come along and tell you who I am.’

Since the time when she woke up, she had just wanted to adapt herself to the situation. She always thought herself as the strongest person around and that she wouldn’t ever cry. But this was the first time that she cried for the death of her former self.

She wondered if he would believe her if he was told something as bizarre as her transmigrating from Lalisa to Lisa.

So she dared not tell him. She was afraid to hear vicious words of disbelief from Jungkook’s mouth.

But she didn’t want to see Jungkook lose the hope to live either.

Thinking of this, Lalisa stood up, opened the email box again and sent an email to Jungkook. She edited it for several times before finally sending it out.

She wrote: ‘Jungkook, don’t be sad’.

After sending the email, she found that she had blocked Jungkook five years ago and hadn’t removed the blocking. As she clicked on ‘Restore to Friend’, countless emails suddenly popped out. Reading these emails, Lalisa sobbed again. ‘Jungkook, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…’

With one hand over her mouth, she clicked at the emails with the other hand. The more she read of the emails, the harder she cried. It turned out that he had done so many stupid things for her, yet she hadn’t known about any of them. Why the h*ll did she block Jungkook?!

Why did she so care about her d*mn pride? What was she pretending for! She actually loved him!

But the more she cared about him, the more she feared to hear from him.

She had forced herself not to read about any of his news because she was afraid that once she accidentally saw them, she would humbly beg him to let her stay by his side. She was the heiress of Empire Group, a noble princess, and she couldn’t do such a humble thing.

She dared not continue to read the emails. She was afraid that if she kept reading them, she would hate herself more. She hastily closed the email box, curled up in bed, took the pillow over her head and cried out loud.

On the other side, having heard that familiar crying sound, Jungkook thought he was dreaming, but even it was a dream, he felt so excited. This was the first time he dreamed about her since her accident. He was going to call back, only to find this call was made via a satellite phone and so he couldn’t do so.

He sat on the ground in disappointment and stared at his cell phone. Suddenly, he heard a ding. It was the prompt tone of his personal email box. Only a few people knew this email box and they would only send email to this email box on urgent matters.

Jungkook stood up, picked up his laptop, opened it and logged in his email box. When he saw the latest mail, he widened his eyes and stared at the sender. Making sure that his vision was not blurred, he clicked on the email with trembling hands.

From: My Lali

Email content: Jungkook, don’t be sad.

Jungkook sprang to his feet, grabbed his computer and rushed out, shouting, “Little Five!”

Hearing Jungkook’s anxious shout, Little Five thought something was wrong. He hurriedly ran upstairs, crying out, “Young Master!”

Jungkook handed the computer to Little Five and said seriously, “Read the email to me without missing a word! Including the sender, the content and the sending time!”

Little Five nodded, took the computer and read, “Sender: My Lali; Email contents: Jungkook, don’t be sad; Sending time: 8:00 PM, September 10, Year XX.”

Jungkook clasped his hands together and said word by word, “Check the IP address of this email immediately. I want to know the IP address within the shortest time, hurry up!”

Little Five nodded and quickly ran down with the computer. He couldn’t help but think to himself: is My Lali Miss Kwon? I didn’t expect Young Master could be so mushy!

Sh*t, that was not the point! The point was that Miss Kwon emailed Young Master!

Was Miss Kwon still alive?

Had he come across some breaking news?

At this thought, Little Five quickened his pace. If Miss Kwon was still alive, then Young Master would be saved!

Jungkook returned to his room, quickly changed clothes, bandaged his hands and turned to go downstairs.

When Jungkook arrived at the information room, a man was tracking the email’s IP address with his laptop.

Half an hour later, the man raised his head and looked at Jungkook to say, “The current location is in southern California on the west coast of Country M. According to the longitude and latitude, it should be in Long Beach. But it’s not certain whether the location is accurate or not.”

Jungkook asked with narrowed eyes, “You mean the address is probably virtual?”

Little Five looked at the man and said seriously, “Little Six, don’t keep us guessing. Finish it all at once!”

Little Six shrugged, looked at Jungkook and said, “If it were a normal address, I would have only needed five minutes to track it, but this one took me half an hour to locate the IP address at Long Beach. But according to the information I’ve got so far, I think it’s probably a fake address.”

Jungkook frowned, stared at the screen and asked seriously, “Is it possible that this email box is virtual or has been hacked?”

Little Six pursed his lips. “Give me five minutes.”

After five minutes, Little Six shook his head and said, “This email box is of the highest safety factor in the world, and its service fee is high enough for an ordinary person to buy a house in City A. And when I tried to log in to this email box, I had to answer password security questions and provide a security key, so that email could only be sent via this email box and I don’t think it was hacked.”

Jungkook was relieved to hear the news. As long as she was the one who sent this email! As long as she sent it herself! He looked sideways at Little Five, and the latter instantly understood and said, “Young Master, don’t worry. I’ve got the flight arranged. The helicopter is on the island and the plane is waiting for us.”

Jungkook nodded and went outside. “To Long Beach.”

She had to be hiding from him, which was why she hid her real address, and that being the case, she was probably alive. However, Jungkook looked down at the square box in his hand. The finger had been confirmed to be hers, so was she…

No matter what had happened to her, he just wanted her to be alive.

Little Five and Little Six packed up their stuff and asked the others to join them in Long Beach after finishing the matters here.

Jungkook got on the helicopter, fastened his seat belt and said to Little Five, “Tell our men in Long Beach that we’re going there.”

Little Five nodded from the co-pilot, put on his headphones and started sending messages.

With a buzz, the helicopter left the island. This time, his heart was alive when he left because he had gotten hope. Even if this hope was slim to him, there was at least hope, and at least he knew that she was still alive.

Jungkook held the box tightly. ‘Lali, you must wait for me there, okay?

‘When I find you, I will never let you leave me again. No matter what you’ve become, you will have to stay with me forever and I will never be separated from you.’

Lalisa cried so hard that she fell asleep, sitting on the ground and leaning against the bed. When she woke up the next morning, she could hardly keep her eyes open, and her neck was so stiff as if it weren’t hers. She slowly stood up, went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror only to see a woman in white pajamas whose eyes were red and swollen into a line and whose hair was messy. She was so scared that she screamed aloud, “Ghost!”

The next minute, the door was smashed open and Jimin rushed in. When he saw Lalisa’s face, he widened his eyes and screamed too, “D*mn, ghost!”

Lalisa blinked, looked at Jimin and glanced back at the mirror before returning to reality. Was the ghost her? Oh, no! It seemed that she was in trouble now. How could she explain about her red and swollen eyes?

Aware of his gaffe, Jimin realized that the ghost standing in front of him was his sister. Taehyung, whose room was farther, came over with a sleepy face and asked, “What are you screaming about early in the morning? It’s the weekend. I want to sleep late! … Oh, sh*t, Lili, what did you do last night? Did you see a horror movie?”

Hearing this, Lalisa, who was about to turn on the tap in the bathroom, paused. Horror movie? It sounded like a good excuse!

She turned on the tap, washed her face with water, took a towel to wipe her face and asked Jimin, “Jimin, can you go downstairs and fetch me some ice cubes? Before Mom and Dad gets up, I’ll have to apply cold compress on my eyes.”

Otherwise, Yeji might think that she still missed her biological parents. She didn’t want them to misunderstand her.

Jimin always obeyed his sister’s words, so he immediately went downstairs to fetch an ice pack for Lalisa. Lalisa lay down in bed, rubbing her neck. Finding that the bed didn’t seem to have been used last night, Taehyung sat down on the couch beside the bed, raised his eyebrows and asked, “What happened?”

“Last night I watched a very sad love movie. I couldn’t stop my tears. I cried and cried and fell asleep sitting on the carpet.”

Taehyung asked, “Which movie?”

Lalisa pursed her lips and spat out three words, “I love you.”

Taehyung was stunned and suddenly screamed, “Lili, don’t say that! I’m your brother!”

Knowing that Taehyung was playing a joke on her, Lalisa smiled, but she felt so bitter in her heart. Now she and Jungkook were just like the hero and the heroine of that movie, but she was luckier than Geri. At least she was still alive, though she dared not appear in front of him. At this thought, Lalisa took a look at Taehyung and said softly, “P.S. I Love You. I watched this movie last night.”

Taehyung nodded. This movie was an old one that was produced many years ago. It was very popular at that time. Many people were moved by the love between the hero and the heroine, but even more so by the actions of the hero. Taehyung looked at Lalisa, saying, “I didn’t expect you would like that kind of movie.”

Jimin came back with the ice pack. Hearing Taehyung’s words, he asked, “What movie?”

“P.S. I Love You,” said Taehyung. “Surprised, right? This girl took the wrong medicine last night, dug out such an old movie and cried her eyes swollen.”

Lalisa took the ice pack from Jimin, thanked him and put it over her eyes. “I just randomly picked a movie. I didn’t know it was a tragic one.”

Exchanging a glance, Taehyung and Jimin remembered that she had previously lived in the mountains, so it was normal that she hadn’t seen this movie. With this thought in mind, Jimin said, “Let’s go to the cinema tonight to watch a brother and sister movie.”

Warmth welled up within Lalisa when she heard Jimin’s words, but she said, “Jimin, don’t think I don’t know anything about movies. There is no genre called brother and sister movie.”

Jimin chuckled. “Since we brothers and sister are going to watch a movie together, the movie will be a brother and sister movie.”

Lalisa closed her eyes and pressed the ice pack against her eyes as she listened to Taehyung and Jimin’s chatter. Subconsciously, she was no longer as sad as just before. She smiled. Maybe this was the power of kinship. With them around her, she was not that sad.

A small island near the Pacific Ocean.

Yeri got up early in the morning and put on light makeup. She used CC cream to cover her ruddy skin to make her look pale. With the makeup, she looked delicate and pitiful, and the pale-red eye shadow made her eyes look slightly swollen.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled, grabbed a lipstick and applied it to make her red lips pale. With satisfaction, she put the lipstick into her dressing-bag, turned to leave her room and went to the building where Jungkook lived.

Today, she was wearing a short, white skirt and her loosened hair was blown randomly by the wind, which made her look adorable. She smoothed her hair on her temples, took a breath and strode into the building. She walked inside unimpeded. There was no man working under Jungkook in the building. She frowned and went upstairs.

As she reached the door of Jungkook’s room, she slowed down and pondered. Was he still sleeping in sadness? Thinking of this possibility, Yeri thought of several ways to comfort Jungkook, and finally knocked on the door of his room.

After a long time, no one answered. She frowned and knocked a few more times, but still, no one responded. At that moment, a woman came over. She smiled and asked in English, “Excuse me, are you looking for Mr. Jeon?”

Yeri nodded, and the woman smiled and introduced herself as the houseowner. Jungkook had already checked out and left last night, and gave her an extra month’s rent.

Yeri’s face suddenly turned pale. She bit her lips tightly and looked at the woman, asking, “You’re saying they’re gone?”

Seeing her upset, the woman nodded sincerely and replied, “Yes, he checked out around 12 o’clock last night. A helicopter picked them up at that time. They must have had something urgent to attend to.”

Clenching her fists, Yeri didn’t look at the woman anymore and trotted out of the small villa. She had heard the sound of the helicopter last night, but she thought it was Jungkook increasing manpower to find Lalisa. She didn’t know he left!

Didn’t he love Lalisa so much? Why did he leave so abruptly?

At that moment, Yeri’s phone suddenly rang. She looked at the caller ID and picked up the phone. Before she said anything, the person on the other side hurriedly said, “Kwon Lalisa appeared!”

Hanging up the phone, Yeri rushed to the seaside, looked up at the sky and shouted angrily, “Jeon Jungkook!”

‘Just because of an email, you are so sure Lalisa is still alive?! Lalisa is dead! Dead! She can never come back to life again!’

With her own eyes, she had witnessed Lalisa’s plane crash and Lalisa was smashed to pieces! How could she still be alive?!

Long Beach.

Someone picked Jungkook up as soon as he got off the plane; it was the president of the Long Beach Branch of Jeon’s International Group. He respectfully greeted Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and told him that he had come over for some private affair and needed nothing else but a house to reside in, and told that president not to fuss.

The president nodded and led Jungkook to a villa. Jungkook got out of the car, took a look at the villa and said to the president, “Don’t let anyone know that I’m in Long Beach. I came here for personal reasons and don’t want to be disturbed by business.”

The president of the branch company said he understood and wished Jungkook a pleasant journey before leaving. Jungkook tossed the door card in his hand to Little Five, and the latter opened the door and walked in. Little Six followed after him and Jungkook brought up the rear. When he got in, Jungkook asked Little Six who was holding his computer, “Have you positioned the IP address?”

Little Six shook his head. “I can’t. Maybe I’ll have to resort to an inch-by-inch search.”

Jungkook looked at Little Five and the latter said, “Our people will come soon. It will take about 20 minutes.”

Jungkook nodded. He didn’t sleep last night, but he was still in high spirits today and didn’t want to go to sleep at all.

Jungkook looked at Little Six and said seriously, “Keep tracking the IP address of that email and be sure to find the real address. Little Five, wait for them here. I’ll be taking a walk nearby. Call me when they arrive.”

Little Five nodded. Jungkook lit a cigarette and turned to go out.

Little Five looked back at Little Six, patted him on the shoulder and sighed. “Brother, try harder. Otherwise, we will have no chance to sleep in the coming days.”

Feeling greatly stressed, Little Six stared at the computer. “This person must be the world’s top hacker. Although I’m better at the computer than you guys, I can’t compete with a world-class hacker.”

Little Five raised his eyebrows. “Why doesn’t Young Master do it himself?”

Staring at the computer screen and continuing to tap away on the keyboard, Little Six pursed his lips and said, “As the saying goes, ‘the closer I approach my hometown, the more nervous I am’. So the more he wants to know the news, the more he dares not lay his hand on it.”

Little Five looked at him disapprovingly. “Hometown? Why does this metaphor sound so weird?”

Little Six raised his eyebrows and took a look at him without stopping his tapping. “Then name one not weird.”

“Well. Okay, your metaphor is good.”

Jungkook slightly closed his eyes as he walked on the beach. Then he opened his eyes and gazed at the azure sea. The next second, however, he turned his eyes away and dared not look at the blue sea, because she was probably buried in there. However, after he received the email, he felt a bit grateful to the sea. Perhaps it was because of the sea that Lali had a narrow escape from death.

When his phone rang, Jungkook answered it and said, “Check the local hotels one by one first, then the private houses, and finally the private villas. Search them one by one. Be sure to find some traces of her whereabouts.”

On the other side of things, Lalisa’s eyes were no longer swollen after using the cold compress. She washed her face, applied Refine Facial Treatment Essence on it, and went downstairs to work out. After she had breakfast, Yeji asked her to go shopping with her, but Lalisa said she had to finish her homework. This was the downside of high school. On weekends, the amount of homework was even greater than usual.

Taehyung whistled and looked at Lalisa’s back, asking, “Lili, do you need me to tutor you?”

Without looking back, Lalisa replied, “I think I’m better at studying than you are!”

Looking at Lalisa’s back with a smile, Yeji said, “I called the school to ask about Lili’s study. They said her academic performance was really good, and she could even help the teacher with problems in class. She is very impressive.”

“She’s a genius,” Jimin said, imitating Lalisa’s tone.

At noon, Taehyung opened the door of Lalisa’s room to ask her to go to lunch. Today, there were only three of them at home. They planned to make seafood pasta, so he came to ask her if she liked it. If she didn’t, he would make something else for her. When he opened the door, however, he saw a little girl lying on the ground asleep, and textbooks scattered on the low desk…

He went over laughing, stooped to pick her up and tried to put her to bed. However, she opened her eyes as soon as he picked her up. Taehyung paused and stood still on the spot, just like a kid who had done something wrong. Holding Lalisa, he stood motionless and blinked. Lalisa sleepily rubbed her eyes and yawned, asking, “Taehyung, what’s up?”

Taehyung put her on the bed and teased her, “Aren’t you doing your homework? Why are you sleeping?”

Lalisa took a look at her homework on the low desk and grunted, “I’ve finished it. It’s cool on the floor, so I fell asleep.”

Taehyung rubbed her hair and turned to go downstairs. “Come on down. Mom and Dad are out. We’ll have seafood pasta for lunch.”

Lalisa jumped out of bed with shining eyes and rushed down the stairs. “Put some lobsters in it, or just give me seafood without pasta.”

She couldn’t resist the lure of seafood. A person had once said she might be the kind of person who could be spirited away by someone with a lobster.

Taehyung tapped Lalisa on the head and said with a chuckle, “Make it yourself.”

Lalisa lay on the sofa face down and didn’t move. “I don’t know how to make it! I don’t know!” She was serious. She was really poor at cooking. Next time, she would use 008’s all-purpose skills to cook a good meal with the cooking skill of a three-star Michelin chef!

“Just keep on pretending. I don’t believe you don’t know how to cook since you grew up in such a poor family… Well… then let Jimin make it…” Taehyung suddenly froze. Realizing that he had said something wrong, he looked at Lalisa out of the corner of his eye, for fear of having hurt her self-esteem.

However, the person standing in front of him was no longer Min Lisa, but Kwon Lalisa; she would of course not be hurt by his words. She looked at Taehyung and asked with a smile, “Taehyung, are you looking down on poor people?”

“Who said that?” Taehyung stood up. “I meant that you are an able girl.”

Lalisa smiled. “But I really don’t know how to make seafood pasta. You know poor kids only know how to make plain noodles, let alone seafood. Even beef was something I rarely saw. You’re just embarrassing me by asking me to make seafood pasta!”

Taehyung immediately jumped up and admitted his mistake, “I was wrong, I was really wrong. I’ll make you seafood pasta myself.” Then without looking at Lalisa, he jumped into the kitchen.

Looking at Taehyung’s receding figure, Lalisa laughed. Soohyun’s family didn’t hire a housemaid because Yeji liked cooking. Except for hiring hourly maids to clean the house, Yeji usually did the housework herself, so it was quite easy for her to eat the seafood pasta made by Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung rushed into the kitchen, wondering why he had a guilty feeling after coming out of his sister’s room.

Seeing Taehyung coming in, Jimin asked with a smile, “How did you annoy our little princess?”

Taehyung said glumly, “I said something wrong.”

“Did you mention her biological parents?” Jimin asked as he dealt with the seafood on his hand. He nagged, “The seafood isn’t fresh. Let’s go to the riverside for dinner tonight. Take Lili to the cinema and have dinner outside. Doesn’t she like seafood? The seafood along the river is all freshly fished, so it is quite fresh.”

Taehyung thought it was a good way to make amends for his mistake, so he immediately rushed out and happily said to Lalisa who had turned on the TV and was watching a cartoon, “Lili, Let’ go out for dinner tonight. I’ll treat you to a seafood feast. All the seafood will be freshly fished from the river and very delicious. After dinner, we’ll go to the cinema. I think you haven’t… Well, let’s watch the latest movie!”

Lalisa knew that he wanted to say ‘I think you haven’t been in a cinema’, but for fear of hurting her pride, he abruptly changed the topic. Although she wasn’t that interested in watching a movie, she was still very grateful for their concern, so she nodded and said, “Then I want to eat a lot of seafood. Aren’t you afraid I’ll cost you too much money?”

“I have plenty of money. You can eat as much as you want!” Taehyung patted his chest and turned to the kitchen to continue cooking. Glad to see Lalisa happy, he worked energetically.

Jimin quietly dropped the spatula in his hand and said, somewhat glumly, “I wonder whether we’ll be able to find a girlfriend if we keep being like this?” He was so accustomed to doting on Lisa that he would feel strange if he stopped. What if his future girlfriend became jealous of his sister?

Taehyung didn’t seem to care at all, humming a tune and boiling water. “What manner of creature is a girlfriend? Will she be as adorable as Lili?”

Jimin turned to look at his younger sister who was sitting on the sofa, watching a cartoon, laughing and chewing gum. The more he looked at her, the more he felt she was so adorable. He felt that there couldn’t any person better looking than Lili in the world, so he shook his head and replied, “I don’t know, but she can’t be better looking than Lili.”

“Bingo!” Taehyung put lobsters into the pan to cook and leaned against the kitchen table to look at Lalisa in the living room. “So we just need to keep doting on her.”

Warmth welled up within Lalisa when she heard their conversation. She was determined to help her two brothers to find girlfriends who were really, really beautiful, though they might not be as beautiful as her.

She was not being a narcissist. With the ability of 008, maybe she would really become a peerless beauty or something in the future, so she would think so.

After the cartoon ended, Lalisa took the remote control to change the channel. Suddenly, a piece of business news appeared on the screen. The title was, “The Missing Heiress of Empire Group Sent An Email: I’m Travelling. Don’t Worry.”

Then the contents of Lalisa’s email appeared on the screen. Lalisa found that it was the email she had sent to the management of Empire Group last night. Missing, traveling… these words sounded much better than ‘Kwon Lalisa Died’.

Although some people wanted her to be dead, she couldn’t land Empire Group and her grandpa in crisis.

After watching the news, Lalisa turned off the TV and searched for the latest news on her cell phone. Sure enough, an insider revealed that Empire Group had hired technicians to check where the email came from.

Lalisa threw her cell phone aside, got up and went to the kitchen. “Jimin, Taehyung, is lunch ready?”

“Hungry?” Jimin looked at Lalisa concernedly, took a can of juice from the fridge and handed it to Lalisa. “Take some juice. We’re making lobsters for you. The seafood pasta will be served soon.”

Lalisa said thank you, took the juice and took a mouthful of it. Then she looked up and asked, “By the way, Taehyung, do you know Jungkook’s phone number?”

Taehyung certainly had Jungkook’s phone number, but upon hearing his sister asking him for it, he subconsciously shook his head and made a denial. “No, I don’t have his phone number!”

Lalisa giggled and Jimin shook his head, saying, “Are you kidding me? If you don’t have Jungkook’s phone number, then who else would have it?”

“So what?” Taehyung was very reluctant to admit that he had Jungkook’s phone number, but under his sister’s threatening stare, he could only surrender. He looked at Lalisa helplessly and asked, “Why do you want Jungkook’s phone number?”

Lalisa smiled. She already had Jungkook’s phone number; it was just that it was not appropriate for her to call him.

“I promised to go accompany Aunt Jeon next Saturday, but I just remembered that I’ll be going to Hongshi Mountain to shoot the TV commercial on that day. I may not be free at that time.” Jimin was peeling lobsters for Lalisa and putting the lobster meat onto her plate. Lalisa said while eating, “I forgot to ask Aunt Jeon for her phone number. Would you call Jungkooo and tell him I may not be available on Saturday, and ask him to pick me up on Friday afternoon? I’ll go accompany Aunt Jeon for dinner then.”

Taehyung said, “Just don’t go there next week.” Feeling a bit jealous, Taehyung thought that even Jungkook wouldn’t treat his mother so well.

Lalisa frowned and looked at Taehyung in displeasure. “Taehyung, a gentleman will keep his words.”

“I don’t want to remind you of a cruel fact,” Taehyung began, and seeing that she had almost finished the lobsters on her plate, he picked up the seafood from his pasta and put it onto her plate before finishing, “but you are a little girl, not a gentleman.”

Lalisa laughed and said, “Taehyung, I’m just asking you to make a phone call. Is it necessary for you to give such a long speech?” My dear brother, cut the crap!

Taehyung reluctantly took out his cell phone and called Jungkook’s private phone number, which was only known to those close to him. Lalisa glanced at it and found it was Jungkook’s phone number before she lowered her head to eat the seafood on her plate.

Then she found that the seafood in the seafood pasta seemed to be more delicious, so she secretly picked the seafood from their plates onto her own and ate it up while Jimin was busy peeling the lobsters and Taehyung was making the phone call.

Jimin shook his head with a smile when he noticed what she had done. “We’ll take you out for a seafood meal tonight and you can eat as much of it as you like.”

Taehyung didn’t mind it either. In any case, he had offered to give her the seafood on his plate just now. As long as his sister was happy, he would be happy even with plain noodles.

The phone call connected, and Jungkook’s cold yet faintly tired voice came from the phone, “What’s up?”

Taehyung asked, “Have you found her?”

“Not yet?” Jungkook paused and before Taehyung answered, he added, “I found her finger in the sea near a small island in the Pacific Ocean and it was confirmed as hers.”

Taehyung’s heart sank. So the woman had really died? He said, “I’m sorry to hear that. When will you be back?”

Jungkook said after a long pause, “I’m in Long Beach now and won’t go back for some time. Take care of the company for me.” Then the sound of a helicopter came from his side and he said, “Just when I thought she had died, I got an email from her. Its IP address is located in Long Beach. I will find her.”

Taehyung felt his heart miss a beat. “Is she still alive?” His tone was slightly off due to being too excited.

Jimin and Lalisa also stopped and listened attentively to Taehyung. Jimin looked curious, but Lalisa was calm. When she had sent the email last night, she knew that he would definitely check the email’s IP address, so she had positioned the IP address on Long Beach.

It seemed that Jungkook was going to get on the helicopter. He said in a low voice, “Anything else? I have to go. They found someone in a small town, and I’m gonna check it out myself.”

Taehyung said, “Umm, nothing serious. I will text you later. Go ahead for your matters first.” Then he fell in thought for a while before saying, “Good luck to you.”

“Thank you,” Jungkook said and hung up the phone.

Jungkook boarded the helicopter, fastened his seat belt and asked Little Five, “Is the news accurate? Is that Lali?”

Little Five shook his head. “They just said the girl was rescued from the sea more than a month ago, paralyzed and missing an arm. She is still in the town hospital.”

Jungkook clenched his hands. This was still good news for him. Even if she was disabled, at least she was still alive.

However, when Jungkook saw the woman in the hospital bed one hour later, he was still disappointed. He asked in a low voice, “In which area of the sea was she found?”

“Fishermen rescued her on the coast near the Pacific Ocean when they were out at sea. She is probably a survivor of the plane crash.” Little Five looked at the woman in bed and thought: How lucky she is to survive after being stuck in the sea for so long! Could Miss Kwon be so lucky?

Of course, he dared not remind his Young Master of the cruel reality. Jungkook merely said “Umm” and turned around to walk out. Little Five hurriedly followed him and asked, “Young Master, how are we to handle this woman?”

Jungkook said without looking back, “Hand her to Interpol.”

He didn’t think the airplane crash was an accident at all. It must have been deliberately planned by someone, so he had asked Interpol to investigate it after he received the news. Even if she died, he would never let off those who had murdered her!

Little Five shrugged and looked back at the woman in the hospital bed. Being so seriously wounded, she might never be able to wake up, yet Young Master was going to hand her over to Interpol—how cruel he was.

But of course, he would follow Young Master’s order. After all, he was just his subordinate.

Soon he contacted Interpol, informed them of this matter and left the hospital.

On the other side of things, Taehyung hung up the phone only to find two curious eyes glowing with the fire of gossip staring at him. He shook his head and said, “Come on, give me a break.”

Lalisa and Jimin shouted at the same time, “We need to know!”

Lalisa asked, “Is that Miss Kwon still alive?”

Jimin asked, “So this time the Prince and the Princess are going to live happily ever after?”

Taehyung snorted, throwing his cell phone aside and picking up his fork to eat his pasta. “She hasn’t been found. It’s too early to tell the results.”

Lalisa pursed her lips and continued to eat seafood, while Jimin graciously enjoyed the seafood on his plate. “Then what happened?”

Jimin said exactly what Jungkook had told him. Jimin and Lalisa exchanged a glance, and Lalisa lowered her head to eat the seafood on her plate and prevented them from seeing the emotions in her eyes. Then she asked, “Is someone spoofing Jungkook?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.4K 200
Synopsis He stood beside her bed and stared at her face in wonder if it's real. A smile appeared on his lips seeing her fluttering eyelashes as she w...
32.3K 854 51
γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €...
35.3K 1K 100
Note: Please do read the Part 1 before reading this. You can find the part 1 on my profileβ™₯ ...
61.8K 1.2K 197
"Bo, Mr. Bo, if I tell you that I am not a man, but a woman, what will you do?" "What do you think?" "... If you have something to say, please put do...