Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

Od ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... Viac

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❤
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑪
𝑿𝑪𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑪𝑽
𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑿
𝑪
𝑪𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝑽
𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑿𝑰

2.2K 46 56
Od ForAMillennium_

Lalisa turned her head to look at Mino and raised her eyebrows, asking, “Why do you ask me this question, then?”

Lalisa gazed at Mino. Her eyes seemed so unfathomable that Mino suddenly had a feeling that this girl was strong. He wondered why her aura had suddenly turned so suffocating. At this moment, he realized that the harmless appearance of this woman was all faked.

Lalisa smiled and a cold glint appeared in her eyes as she said, “Mr. Ning, you are no one to me, and I’m not shooting your TV commercial. You have no right to ask me such a question. Even if I do this TV commercial with bad intentions, does it have anything to do with you?”

Mino also realized that his tone had been a little aggressive. “Sorry, I was aggressive. Yes, you have the right not to tell me.”

Lalisa smiled and her aura changed again. She said with a chuckle, “I know people from a family like Mr. Ning’s won’t easily believe others and will even feel suspicious, doubting why someone would approach you. I understand it and you don’t need to apologize. I can tell you—I am doing this TV commercial because I want to teach Min Tzuyu a lesson.”

Mino apparently hadn’t expected her to be so candid, which made him feel a little guilty. He raised his eyebrows. “For revenge?”

“No.” Lalisa shook her head, her eyes calm, her expression unchanged, merely smiling faintly as she said, “I just want to take back everything that is supposed to be mine.”

As a director, Mino had a keener sense than most people. He soon smelled something special from Lalisa’s words. Although he was not a gossiping man, he couldn’t help but ask, “Did something special happen to you when you were in the Min Family?”

“I’ll tell you what she’s been through!” Jimin walked over looking sullen. They didn’t expect Lili would be targeted by Mino, the fox, so soon when they weren’t paying attention, and he was even trying to reawaken Lili’s sad memory. Lalisa sensed Jimin’s care for her, and felt warmth well up inside, but she wouldn’t be sad for what had passed, so she tugged on Jimin’s arm and said with a smile, “Jimin, it’s okay.”

Jimin’s face turned cold. “Despite your saying so, your eyes betrayed you. You look sad.”

“I’ll be stronger after the sadness passes,” Lalisa replied with a grin.

Mino shrugged and said, “I’m just curious. If it’s not convenient, you can ignore my question.”

“There’s nothing she can’t say,” Taehyung suddenly said loudly. “There is nothing to be ashamed of or hide. You can all know what happened to her. Let me tell you about it!”

Taehyung told Lisa’s story in detail from beginning to end, including the fact that she was almost trampled to death by Tzuyu, and that no one had visited her in the hospital for a month.

Upon hearing it, Jennie immediately stood up indignantly and exclaimed, “F*ck! Lin Jiwon must be blind! How could she abandon her own daughter and take a pheasant as a phoenix!”

Lalisa smiled. “Miss He, don’t be so excited. In fact, I appreciate them for not taking me back. Because of that, I have a family who really care for me now. I like my current family and I love my family members very much.” At this moment, Lalisa suddenly felt Taehyung and Jimin hold her hands. She smiled, tightly held their hands and said calmly yet firmly, “If they reluctantly took me back back then, maybe I wouldn’t have been so carefree, and the Min Family would have probably become a mess.”

“I always felt Min Tzuyu was shameless, but I didn’t expect her to be this shameless!” Jennie said indignantly. “If I had known this earlier, I would have ridiculed her harder today. Then I’d be feeling better now.”

“I’ll make her pay,” Lalisa said with a chuckle as she looked at the indignant Jennie. “That’s why I accepted Director He’s offer to do the perfume advertisement. Min Tzuyu stole everything from me, but I’ll take them back, bit by bit—of course, except for my biological parents. I won’t and disdain to take them as my parents.”

No one could take your parents from you, unless they didn’t love you. Since they didn’t love you, why would you still need them?

Therefore, she would make Jiwon and Hyunbin regret that they treated Lisa the way they did, and that they killed the cowardly and kind Min Lisa who was then replaced by Kwon Lalisa.

“Yes, Lili doesn’t need them. We’ll be with her.” Jimin looked at Lalisa with a satisfied face and his eyes filled with affection for her. “With us protecting you, you can do whatever you want.”

Mino finally knew why Lalisa told them her story in such an unbridled way, and that was because she had the Min brothers behind her. With brothers like them, the sister wouldn’t be easily bullied.

“The more I come to know about you, the more I feel you are their sister,” Jennie said, looking at Lalisa with a smile, then continued, “you are just as carefree and unrestrained as them! I’m jealous of you!”

Lalisa smiled and replied, “Yes, that’s how we are like.”

“So you’re still a freshman in high school?” Minhyuk hesitated before asking, “Is it true you were illiterate?”

Lalisa nodded. “Yes, in terms of academic qualifications, I’m literally illiterate compared to you guys.”

The corner of Minhyuk’s eyes twitched and then he asked, “How did you manage to stay in the third grade of junior high school for so long? Your teacher wouldn’t let you graduate?”

“I also want to know why,” Lalisa thought. ‘How can I explain about 008’s mistake?’ Fortunately, 008 was not hopelessly stupid. Even if they went over to the school to check, they would find that she had really stayed in the Hengshan Middle School for many years. As long as they didn’t go ask a teacher, they wouldn’t find anything wrong. Of course, they wouldn’t be so idle to go all the way to City W and ask her teacher why she had stayed there for so many years.

Minhyuk gave her a thumbs up. “You’re awesome.”

“My sister is very special. There is plenty of room for her to develop herself. For example, although she just entered high school, she bet with me that she would get her high school diploma in a year, and that she would be admitted by University A.” As Jimin said this, he sounded very proud even though he looked like he was complaining about her.

Everyone exclaimed, “What an ambitious girl!”

Lalisa, shrugging and taking their praises, said in an immodest way, “I’m really a genius, but I didn’t realize it until I left the hospital.”

Seeing the others confused, Taehyung said, “I can prove it. She’s really a genius!”

The crowd was curious. “Why do you think she is a genius?”

Taehyung chuckled and asked them, “Have you ever seen anyone who can speak French simply after taking a French meal?” Then he pointed proudly at Lalisa, continuing, “She learnt how to speak French by taking a French meal.”

Lalisa looked at Taehyung with a smile, but didn’t say anything.

Everyone looked at Lalisa in surprise. Lalisa shrugged and Jimin continued, “That’s not a big deal. Have you ever seen a person who becomes more beautiful by drinking a glass of wine and getting some air?” Pointing to Lalisa, he said, “She did!”

“I think you two are bragging!” Hoseok, who obviously didn’t believe their words, said in disbelief, “Don’t be so childish, alright?”

Knowing they wouldn’t believe him, Taehyung retorted with a snort, “Humph, don’t blame me for not reminding you. Don’t say my sister had plastic surgery if you can’t recognize her next time you see her. Her face can change in the blink of an eye!”

Lalisa was speechless. Why did she have the feeling that her two brothers were not helping her, but trying to get her into trouble?

Looking at Lalisa with interest, Minhyuk raised his eyebrows and asked, “Are they telling the truth? Are you really that amazing?”

Lalisa: “… I’m probably the fabled fairy.”

The crowd: “… Hehe!”

“But you do look a bit different from what you looked in the press conference a month ago.” Jennie said, having found a photo of when Lalisa was standing with Soohyun in the press conference a month ago from the Internet via her cell phone. She continued seriously, “Although your facial features have remained the same, you look clearly prettier now!” As she said this, she suddenly found that Lalisa’s looks were changing. She rubbed at her eyes, asking, “Why is your face moving?”

“Oh?” Lalisa covered her face in shock, shouting in her heart, ‘008, what are you doing! Why did you suddenly change my face in front of so many people?! Are you trying to kill me?!’

“Jennie, your vision must be blurred.” Taehyung, seeing that his sister was scared, hurriedly took Lalisa’s hand and took a serious look at her face. “It’s not moving! Don’t scare us, okay?”

Jennie also realized that she had said something wrong. She smiled at Lalisa apologetically. “Sorry, I’m so tired that I hallucinated.”

Lalisa smiled at Jennie and replied, “It’s ok.”

[System: My beautiful little princess, why did you summon your faithful servant?]

Lalisa: … What the hell are you doing?

[System: Oh, my beautiful little princess, nothing I’m doing. Do you need me to do something for you?]

Lalisa: Someone said my face kept changing just now. What’s going on?

[System: My beautiful little princess, I think it’s just in their head.]

Lalisa: I can’t believe you.

[System: [sad face emoji] I thought I had earned your trust.]

Lalisa: Get serious! Has my Face Point increased again?

[System: My beautiful little princess, would you like to have a look at your comprehensive experience points?]

Lalisa clicked ‘Yes’.

[Your current experience points are as follows:

Experience Point: 88/800

Martial Point: 2/100

Physical Point: 15/100

Face Point: 25/100

Figure Point: 11/100

Charm Point: 25/100

Revenge Point: 5/100

Wealth Point: 10/100

Face-Slapping Point: 20/100]

Lalisa stared in shock at the data that appeared before her face. ‘008, What happened? You didn’t give me any tasks. Why did my experience points increase? And even my Revenge Point has increased! What happened?’

[System: My beautiful little princess, as you have completed the hidden task ‘Tit for Tat’, your experience points have increased. You have five Revenge Points added because you have completed the hidden task ‘Secretly Snatch’.]

Lalisa blinked. So by taking Tzuyu’s endorsement from her, she finished a hidden task. Today Sehun called Tzuyu to cancel the contract, and she negotiated the contract with him this evening, so she accidentally completed the task. And today a teacher tried to expel her from school by framing her, but ended up being fired by the school, so she finished the hidden task ‘Tit for Tat’?

Lalisa suddenly felt her system was really awesome. It even had hidden tasks!

[System: My beautiful little princess, I have a tip for you—hidden tasks can be initiated at any time. Go get those bad guys!]

Lalisa felt satisfied. ‘I won’t be able to find a system more thoughtful than this one! My system is the best!’

Seeing Lalisa standing in a daze, Taehyung and Jimin pulled Lalisa down to her seat. One of them handed her a piece of paper and the other fanned the air for her. “Did you get heatstroke?”

Jimin nodded in agreement, saying, “It’s really hot today.”

Hearing the two brothers’ sudden discussion, Lalisa looked helpless as she said, “Jimin, Taehyung, I am not that fragile… I was just thinking about a very important problem!”

They looked at her attentively and asked, “What problem?”

The crowd speechlessly looked at the two men with severe sister complex. They really loved their sister! Jennie couldn’t help asking, “Min Jimin, Min Taehyung, you two are so attached to your sister. Aren’t you afraid that your girlfriends will be jealous in the future?”

“What’s a girlfriend?” Jimin asked.

Taehyung frowned. “What does this word have to do with me?”

Lalisa stood up, sat down beside Jennie and stared at the two brothers vigilantly. “You have sister complex? Stay away from me!”

“Hahaha…” The crowd laughed out loud.

Feeling deeply hurt, Jimin and Taehyung looked sadly at Lalisa. “Lili, how can you treat your brothers like this?”

Lalisa made a face at them and said righteously, “I have a feeling that if I don’t treat you guys like this, no woman will be willing to marry you, and then you two won’t allow me to find a boyfriend!”

“So you’re planning to find me a brother-in-law?” Taehyung narrowed his eyes and stared at Lalisa dangerously. “Do you want puppy love?”

“She’s twenty-three years old now,” said Mino. “It won’t be surprising if she brings back home a boyfriend.”

Taehyung became furious. “Mino, I tell you, you’d better keep an eye on your fourth younger brother! He is still juvenile. Stop drooling over beautiful girls! If my sister was a bit older, she would almost be of the same age as his mom!”

Lalisa became speechless again. “Taehyung, am I that old?”

Taehyung: “Well… sorry.”

Mino raised his eyebrows and asked, “Do they know each other?”

“More than that!” Taehyung said indignantly. “He wants to hit on her!”

Mino raised his eyebrows again. “Are you dreaming?” His brother would chase a girl? How could that be possible?!

Lalisa looked at Taehyung speechlessly as she said, “Please don’t be so childish, Brother! Haruto just asked me a math problem today and I helped him solve it. He thought I was as smart as he was, so we left the school together. That’s all.”

Mino jumped to his feet upon hearing her words. “You solved a math problem for Haruto?”

“Is there anything wrong with that?” Lalisa looked at him, puzzled. She solved a math problem for someone. What was wrong with it?

Jennie looked at Lalisa in surprise and then at Mino. “Has Little Haruto asked you to help him with math problems before?”

Mino spread his hands and shook his head as he said, “He said I was not well educated enough to teach him, and that he might as well study himself.”

Minhyuk blew a whistle and looked at the vigilant Jimin and Taehyung. “You’d better keep an eye on Lili 24 hours a day, or else your beautiful sister’s heart will be stolen by Haruto sooner or later.”

Looking at the gloating Minhyuk, Lalisa hurriedly raised her hand to swear, “Jimin, Taehyung, I won’t fall in love in high school. No, I won’t fall in love before I graduate from university, and I swear, I am definitely not a pedophile! I’ll never fall in love with Haruto!”

She had only been here for a few months, and she didn’t want to get involved in any love affairs.

Jimin and Taehyung obviously didn’t believe her. Mimo asked, “What’s wrong with my brother? Why don’t you like him?”

“He’s perfect, but I’m not good enough for him, okay?” Lalisa shouted in her heart, ‘Hey, don’t add fuel to the fire! I’m already in trouble!’

Looking at Lalisa’s crumpled face, Sehun finally opened his mouth to say, “I think Lisa will live up to her promise. Don’t worry.”

Then he added, “And you look prettier than you did yesterday.”

Lalisa was speechless. Maybe she had the five points added when she was in the corner just now!

Minhyuk also found that Lalisa was more beautiful than just a moment back. He looked at Lalisa in surprise, saying, “You seem to be more beautiful than when you had just entered this room. Why, you’ve given me so many surprises tonight!”

Lalisa smirked. “I told you I was a little fairy, and I’m still growing so my face will change. Don’t be surprised.”

“Are you really a fairy?” Mino raised his eyebrows. “Not a witch or something?”

Lalisa cast a sideways glance at him. “I’m pretty sure I’m a little fairy. Even if I’m a witch, I won’t bewitch you!”

Mino shrugged. “Thanks for sparing my life.”

Lalisa cast a sideways glance at him again. Taehyung and Jimin stood in front of Lalisa and took a good look at her face. The two brothers exchanged a glance and nodded, saying, “Her face changed again!”

Jennie also ran over curiously, and looked carefully at Lalisa’s face. Then she couldn’t help asking, “Lili, are you the reincarnation of some fairy?”

Lalisa blinked. “I don’t know. I have no memory of my previous lives. If I did have a previous life, I think I must have been a little princess before!”

The crowd sneered and Taehyung said, “My sister was born a pretty girl. She was just malnourished, so she didn’t look good. Now she is well nourished and has grown up. So it’s not strange that she is becoming more and more beautiful.” With that, he said narcissistically, “Besides, as you know, every member of my family is good-looking.”

The crowd was speechless. Lisa has no blood relationship with you, okay?

In fact, the Min Family people were all good-looking. Although Hyunbin and Jiwon weren’t so nice, they had good looks. While Soohyun was no longer young, he was in good shape and was a handsome middle-aged man that many women would fall for.

Jinhwan had inherited the advantages of both Hyunbin and Jiwon, being tall, handsome and capable.

Tzuyu was not considered.

Thus, the crowd didn’t refute Taehyung’s words.

Lalisa greatly enjoyed the party with these people. When she was still Kwon Lalisa, she had few true friends because of her identity. Many people approached her with a certain purpose, so she only had one girlfriend. Was Yeri still sad for her death?

Thinking of the past, Lalisa became downcast.

When the party was over, Jennie walked up to hug her and said softly, “Lili, I sympathize with you for what you’ve experienced. I admire you for what you’ve done. I hope we can be friends.”

Lalisa was a little stiff in the beginning, but she gradually relaxed. She reached out her hand and patted Jennie’s back, whispering, “Sister Jennie, thank you.”

Jennie smiled. “Silly girl, it’s my pleasure! Take back what you lost. I support you. No matter what method you’ll use, I’ll always be on your side.”

Lalisa released Jennie and shrugged, saying, “I don’t want the Min Family’s property or the Liu Family’s recognition. I just want the bad guys to be punished.”

She couldn’t just let go of Lisa’s death like this! And besides, the murderer hadn’t been punished!

Jennie nodded and patted Lalisa on the shoulder. “Now I know why your brothers support you. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need help.”

Jennie hadn’t come here by car, so she got on Minhyuk’s car. Sehun had come here by taxi, so he also got on with them. Mino was also going home. He used to be very busy when he had a project, but for his current one, he had the assistant director do all his jobs. Taking a hands-off attitude, he didn’t do anything in the studio. Without monitoring the night scenes, he left the studio city at 6 PM every day and went home to sleep.

Jennie, sitting in Minhyuk’s car, saw Lalisa and Taehyung get on their car from the rearview mirror. She said with a smile, “I like this girl, even though I just met her for the first time.”

Minhyuk started his car, looked at Jennie and raised his eyebrows. “Because of Yoongi?”

Jennie smiled and shook her head. “Of course not. Judging by my sense as an actress, I’m sure this Lisa is a girl with stories, and the tenacity in her makes me feel that she is not simple.”

“You don’t look like a person who will like a girl just because she is not simple,” Minhyuk said frankly.

Jennie smiled. “When I say she is not simple, I mean her story is not simple, not her mind. In fact, her mind is very simple, which is tit for tat. No one is allowed to bully her.” With that, she tilted her head and glanced at Minhyuk. “Brother, haven’t you found it out? Her mind is very simple—she just wants to protect herself by whatever means.”

Sehun suddenly said, “She just wants to protect the people she cares about.”

Jennie nodded. “Yes, she will use all the resources around her, even Taehyung and Jimin, but she made it clear that she wouldn’t hurt them.”

Although Lisa might use Jimin and Taehyung to achieve her aims, and even take revenge on her biological family with the influence of her foster family, she would never do anything to hurt them. This was her intuition.

Hearing them hurriedly defending Lisa, Minhyuk shook his head with a smile, saying, “I can never figure out what you artists are thinking.”

Sehun and Jennie exchanged looks in the rearview mirror and shrugged.

As soon as Lalisa got on the car, she began to doze off. Jimin, looking at her sleepy face, couldn’t help asking, “Weren’t you in good spirits just now? Why are you dozing off the moment you got on the car?”

Lalisa shook her head. “I’ve been sleepy for a long time, but I was holding on hard. I’m still growing, and I really need sleep.”

Lalisa had discovered a problem; every time her experience points increased, she would be tired and sleepy over a period of time. The last time she had this kind of experience, she thought it was because she drank some wine, but today she didn’t drink yet still felt sleepy. It seemed that she had to ask 008 about this tomorrow.

Sleepily thinking of this, Lalisa fell asleep. When she woke up, it was already the next morning. She got up, washed herself and went downstairs only to find her brothers were already working out in the garden. Lalisa cheerfully ran out. When she saw Yoongi was also there, her eyes lit up and she asked him, “Yoongi, are you busy today?”

Staring at the face that suddenly appeared in front of him, Yoongi paused, then nodded, reached out his hand to rub at Lalisa’s hair and said in a deep voice, “I’m going to the capital this afternoon, and I’ll be back in a few days.”

Lalisa curled her lip and Yoongi immediately asked, “What’s up?”

Lalisa said, “I’m wondering if you can teach me self-defense. Taehyung and Jimin both said you are a Kung Fu master. Can you teach me that?”

Seeing their sister run straight to Yoongi and curry favor with him without greeting them, Taehyung and Jimin was quite upset. Then hearing that she wanted Yoongi to teach her self-defense, they immediately protested, “Lili, we are also good at Kung Fu! You, as a girl, just need to learn some self-defense. Why do you make it so complicated?”

Lalisa raised her eyebrows, while Yoongi gave them a dark look. Jimin and Taehyung immediately shut up and shrugged. “We didn’t say anything.”

Yoongi ignored them and said with a smile to Lalisa, “Your body is not yet ready for learning Kung Fu. Do some running when you get up in the morning and then practice your aerobics. When your physical condition is better, I’ll be your coach.”

Lalisa’s eyes lit up. “Really?”

Yoongi nodded. “So while I’m in the capital for the next few days, you can work out at home. When I come back, I’ll teach you some Kung Fu if you can meet the physical standard.”

Soohyun came jogging over and asked them, “What are you talking about?”

“Dad, your oldest son is going to turn your youngest daughter into a tough girl!” Taehyung immediately complained. “Isn’t it too cruel for him to change such a tender and cute girl into a violent tough girl?”

Soohyun’s eyes lit up and he looked at Lalisa, asking, “Is Lili going to learn boxing?”

Lalisa chuckled and jumped to hold Soohyun’s arm. “Dad, I want to learn self-defense. Do you think it’s okay?”

“Absolutely okay!” Soohyun’s eyes grew darker and brighter. “If anyone dares to covet my daughter, I will send him to Spain with my fists. If you learn self-defense, then I won’t need to worry about your safety when I go to work every day.”

Lalisa: “?????? Dad, your idea is really unusual!”

In fact, what Soohyun wanted more was for his elder brother to regretfully come beg Lisa to return, and then get punched in the face by his daughter.

He felt so excited just thinking of it!

Hearing their dad’s words, Jimin and Taehyung suddenly thought their dad talked a great deal of sense. No one knew how beautiful their sister would become. Even now, there were already so many people eyeing her. If she became more beautiful in the future, there would be many men drooling over her! It would be better to have Yoongi, a Kung Fu master, to train her. Anyone who dared to hit on their sister would have to beat her first!

Oh, the thought of it alone had made them excited!

Having no idea what her two brothers were thinking of, Lalisa was glad that she would be able to gradually increase her Martial Points. Just now, when she was washing herself, she had asked 008 why she would feel tired every time her experience points were increased, and 008 told her that was because her Physical and Martial Points were too low! So among all the experience points, she had to improve the two first.

Only with good Physical and Martial Points could she develop in other aspects!

Lalisa began to practice her aerobics. Half an hour later, Yeji came out and called them to have breakfast. After breakfast, Yoongi said, “I’m free this morning. Let me send Lili to school.”

Lalisa was okay with it. The other two brothers wanted to object, but dared not. Soohyun was as busy as ever, and Yeji wanted to go to the Yang Family, so in the end, no one objected to it.

On the way, Lalisa asked Yoongi where he had been yesterday. Yoongi casually answered with the name of a place, and Lalisa didn’t ask any more. She knew it wouldn’t be good for her if she knew too much about Yoongi’s job. Yoongi asked her, “How did you feel on the first day of school?”

“Not bad.” Lalisa smiled. “And last night I went to your friend’s party with Jimin and Taehyung, and they were all friendly to me.”

Yoongi nodded. “Have they come to know of what happened to you?”

Lalisa nodded, and Yoongi said, “You don’t need to let everyone know about your affairs. You are the biological daughter of our family.”

Warmth welled up within her. She knew Yoongi was worried that people might treat her differently. “Yoongi, I’m not so fragile, and it’s a good thing because everyone will be watching me so that I won’t do anything to hurt you.”

“Lili!” Yoongi glanced at Lalisa and said with great seriousness, “We know you won’t do that. You don’t need to be under anybody’s watch!”

Lalisa smiled and said softly, “Yoongi, thank you! But I want to do it—let more people know that Min Lisa is the genuine daughter of the Min Family. I’m not weak and I won’t allow anyone to bully me. In fact, what I’ll do is to tell them that whatever I’ll do to Min Tzuyu, she deserves it.”

Lalisa looked ahead of her and said, “I also told them that I was almost killed by Tzuyu. It’s a debt of blood. I want Tzuyu to pay me back with her blood.”

She was not a hypocritical person, so she would not falsely tell others that she had forgiven Tzuyu. She hated her, resented her and wanted to take revenge on her! She would never keep this from anyone!

She thought it was great, because at least the people she cared about knew she wouldn’t let Tzuyu get away with it, so she would have no burden doing those things.

She believed that those who understood her would always understand her.

As the car stopped at a traffic light intersection, Yoongi tilted his head, stared at Lalisa and sighed. “Whatever decision you make, I’ll stand by your side.”

Lalisa smiled and said, “Yoongi, thank you.”

Yoongi smiled and didn’t speak.

Lalisa looked out of the window and stopped talking too. Only when she had avenged Lisa could she return to the capital and avenge herself without feeling any burden.

Before, she had thought she could directly go back to the capital and take revenge on those people, but now she found that she couldn’t do it without any reserve, because there were people she cared about here.

She cared about Soohyun and his family, Grandpa Min, as well as Jungkook…

She didn’t want to leave any regrets between Jungkook and her. She didn’t care what others would think, but she wanted to let Jungkook know that she cared about him.

When they arrived at the school, Yoongi told Lalisa that he would go to the capital for a week. If she ran into any problems, she could call him, but of course, she’d better not.

Lalisa felt a little melancholy hearing him mention the capital, but something suddenly occurred to her and she asked, “Yoongi, what are you going to do in the capital?”

Yoongi paused, apparently not having expected her to ask this question. He thought for a while and then said, “It’s a personal affair. Maybe this trip will only lead to vexation, but I still want to go there.”

Lalisa’s eyes were sparkling. “Because of a girl?”

Gazing at Lalisa’s face, Yoongi was in a daze. After quite a while, he shook his head, rubbed Lalisa’s hair and smiled as he said, “I completed high school in the capital. This time I’m going there to attend an event of Empire High School.”

Lalisa paused before asking in surprise, “Yoongi, you used to be a student of Empire High School?”

She had never known that Yoongi studied at Empire High School, but with the background of the Min Family, it would be easy for Yoongi to enter there.

Yoongi had no intention of keeping it from Lalisa. He nodded and looked at his watch. When he found it was still early, he said with a smile, “You know my identity is special. I needed to receive training as early as in high school and the training base was in the capital.”

Lalisa didn’t expect to hear about Yoongi’s past—so it turned out that he had been selected when he was a kid. She wondered if Yoongi was the kind of super agent seen in movies.

At this thought, Lalisa’s eyes grew even brighter. “So Yoongi, you decided to study in Empire High School for the convenience of training?”

Yoongi nodded. A trace of a smile flashed across his face and he said, “You remind me of a younger schoolmate of mine. I remember she was as cheerful as you.”

Excitement flashed in Lalisa’s eyes. “Oh? Yoongi, are you going to that school for this little schoolmate this time?”

Seeing the excitement in Lalisa’s eyes, Yoonhi’s eyes gradually dimmed. He paused and said, “She, maybe… Forget it. You’re still a little girl. How can you gossip about your brother? Go to class. Don’t waste time. Do you remember that bet you made with Jimin?”

Seeing that he refused to tell her more, Lalisa was greatly disappointed. She waved her hand, bid goodbye to Yoongi and walked into the school.

Looking at Lalisa’s receding figure, Yoongi frowned. Why was he so nice to Lisa? He was a little confused before, but now he was not confused at all, because he saw the shadow of that person from her. The two of them were so similar no matter in shape or character. Even though that figure had been engraved in his memory of high school, it was not vague at all.

Thinking of the reports made by his subordinates yesterday, Yoongi felt deeply disturbed. He was going to the capital. In any case, he wouldn’t accept the fact unless he found proof.

It wasn’t until Lalisa’s figure disappeared from his sight that he opened the door of his car and made to leave.

Perhaps, if she was still alive, he would have taken her as his sister. But would he still have the chance?

After Yoongi left, Lalisa slowly walked towards the school. She wore a frown as she stared in the direction where Yoongi had disappeared to. The moment she stepped into the school gate, some of the memories buried deep in her mind suddenly popped up like a movie.

It turned out the past had been sealed for so long. The meticulous Brother Min had changed a lot and become her brother.

‘Is Brother Min going to the capital for me?’

Lalisa frowned at this thought. It was obvious that he liked that younger schoolmate a lot. If that person was really her, what should she do?

Lalisa turned and walked into the school, praying that the person in Yoongi’s memory was not Kwon Lalisa—definitely not Kwon Lalisa.

Lalisa lowered her head and walked to her classroom. During many a sleepless nights, she had wondered why she ended up as Lisa. She hadn’t figured it out until yesterday when she suddenly realized that perhaps she came here to settle Lalisa’s karma, to let those who missed her to forget her and let those whom she loved to stay with her.

After thinking about it for a whole period of class, Lalisa still hadn’t figured out why she was so disturbed. Since she was Lisa now and couldn’t change back to Lalisa for now, then she should just act as Lisa. No matter who Yoongi liked, she only needed to be Yoongi’s sister.

After telling herself this, Lalisa found that she was relieved. She could concentrate on the contents of the class and even solve several math problems on the blackboard.

Time flew. One week later, Lalisa’s classmates had become used to her stunningly beautiful face and stopped staring at her both in and after class. She felt really relieved.

Sehun called her on Friday to tell her that their company had officially cancelled the contract with Tzuyu.

On Saturday morning, as soon as Lalisa got up, she was surrounded by Jimin and Taehyung. They insisted on accompanying her to OLS Company to sign the contract.

Lalisa looked at them helplessly, saying, “I’m just going to sign a contract. Is it necessary to make such a fuss?”

Jimin frowned and replied, “What do you mean by ‘just going to sign a contract’? This is a contract worth three million Yuan! Lili, this is your first bucket of gold. Of course we’ll take it seriously, and this is also the first endorsement you took from Min Tzuyu, so we have to take it seriously!”

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.3K 180
The once rich girl Lee Lalisa lost her mother when she was born. She was then dumped overseas by her own father when she was little to her own device...
35.4K 1K 100
Note: Please do read the Part 1 before reading this. You can find the part 1 on my profile♥ ...
181K 6.6K 31
5 peoples' DNA put into a child. How does the creator react when someone did something wrong? The child is birthed with an extra surprise. The creato...
35.3K 892 89
"It's my first time. I'm afraid of pain. Be gentle..." Lisa's body is stiff with anxiety. Jungkook pinches her dotingly. "We're just swimming. I didn...