โ†ณหณโธ™;; โ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Š๐’Œ๐’š๐’–๐’– ๐’๐’๐’†...

By la_potetos

โ› ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ โœ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: 5/11/2021 More

เญง *ยทหš ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จโ”†โ†ฐ
"๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™š"โ”Šโ”Š ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ.๐˜
"๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ"โ”Šโ”Š๐™จ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ.๐—ธ
"๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ?"โ”Šโ”Š๐™–๐˜‡๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ.๐—ฎ
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ?"โ”Šโ”Š๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ.๐˜ ๐—”.๐—จ
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™"โ”Šโ”Š ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜‚.๐—ธ
"๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ"โ”Šโ”Š๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ.๐˜†
"๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ"โ”Šโ”Š๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ.๐˜
"๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ!?"โ”Šโ”Š๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ.๐—ฎ
"๐™ฃ๐™ค"โ”Šโ”Š๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ผ.๐˜€ ๐—”.๐—จ
"๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข"โ”Šโ”Š๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜‡๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ.๐—ธ
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š!?"โ”Šโ”Š๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ.๐˜€
"๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ!!"โ”Šโ”Š๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ.๐˜€
"๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?"โ”Šโ”Š ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ.๐—ธ
"๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ"โ”Šโ”Š ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ถ.๐˜

"๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™–"โ”Šโ”Š๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ.๐—ธ

295 5 17
By la_potetos

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: YansephShipper_08
𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝘆: 𝗆𝖾 :D

Warning: some swearing/cursing

ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ

𝕸𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗:

𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓹𝓲𝓮 [ᴊᴀᴡɴʏ]
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 [ʀɪᴄᴋ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs]
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┌─────────────────┐
𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩: 𝘈𝘴 𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘠/𝘯 𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘩𝘢, 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮..?
└─────────────────┘
-

View the end of the chapter for more notes.

: ✰❛ 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ; ❀❜

"N/n I'm leaving"
"Okayyyy, bye byeee"

˚ ˚𓆟┊┊You smirked still looking down at your phone as you heard your brother close the door.

'heh, thought i wasn't gonna come this time huh' you chuckled and put on your shoes ready to meet his, so called, teammates that you couldn't see.

You were already prepared for this, wearing a grey sweatpants and a hoodie you left your hair down too lazy to tie it.

You left a small note on the fridge telling your parents that you went out on a walk with Akinori.

You walked to your bike and jumped on it heading to the place where he would meet his friends.

On your way here you nearly got caught when he suddenly stopped due to his wheel getting stuck in a hole on the road.

You held your breath, feeling your heart beats speeding up as you stopped in your track hoping he didn't see you.

"Ugh fucking shit" he cursed under his breath frowning when he noticed his now holed wheel.

"Great, now i have to walk" he said sarcastically as you tried your best not to laugh at him or else he'll hear you.

He carried on his way, his bike by his side as he walked to the place where they where meeting.

You, on the other hand, was laughing at him quietly still following him closely behind.

; .ೃ*"HEY AKAASHI LOOK KONOHA IS HERE, HEYYY" a loud white haired boy with black roots shouted from the distance.

"I can see that bokuto-san" a black haired boy softly answered.

'they're the complete opposite' you thought before taking a look at the rest of the team.

"Hey guys"
"Hey konoha, 'sup" a brown haired guy with an undercut greeted your brother.

'They seem nice, now why the fuck wouldn't he let me know them' you were too busy insulting your brother until you heard someone say;

"Did you bring your sibling or sum' with you?"
"What are yo-" akinori shot his head back in realization and glared at you who waved your hand innocently at him.

"Heyyy" you said with a grin.
"HEY HEY HEYYY, WHAT'S YOUR NAME" the loud high schooler known as Bokuto asked enthusiastically walking toward you.

"I'M Y/N, AND I SUPPOSE YOUR BOKUTO" you answered with the same energy.
"OHOOO, DID YOU HEAR THAT!!? THEY KNOW MY NAME!!!" he proudly said puffing his chest both hands on his hips as if he won a prise.

"no need to yell we can hear you know" the same boy who blowed up your cover bluntly said while the boy named akaashi covered his ears.

"Hehe" bokuto laughed awkwardly rubbing his nape then carried on his conversation with you;

"Well you can call me kōtarō if you want" he proposed winking at you holding up his hands like a gun grinning from ear to ear.
"Okay, kō" you came up with a nickname for him mirroring his actions.
"I love you already" he said throwing his arm around your shoulder.

"I have the feeling that this isn't going to end well" akaashi said looking at you two goofing around with each other.
"Same" akinori sighed knowing that this day is gonna be tiring.

"Sooo should we go to the park or no?" Yamato asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah let's go"
And with that they all went to the park forgetting about your two dumbasses there talking about stupid things.

"Hey, kō"
"Hmm?"
"I think they left us"
"HUH!???"
"YUPP"
"AND WHERE DID THEY GO!??"
"Eh i have no clue about this" you shrugged looking around in hope to spot at least one of them.

"Let's look for them".

You two walked together chatting about whatever when you saw something.

"LOOK HERE"
"wha- OH, LET'S TRY THEM".

you entered the shop excitedly greeting the staff before hurrying to some weird accessories.

"Look at this one" kōtarō said holding some vintage sunglasses in front of his eyes.
"And look at those" you said imitating him holding a pair of sunglasses that matched his.

"We have to buy them". You said in unison and both laughed then went over to look at something else that will catch your attention.

"Here" Bokuto turned his head hearing you and you put a hair clip on the front of his hair.

He tried to look at it squinting his eyes but failed miserably making you giggle at his adorable face.

You put on a similar hair clip as you held up a mirror in front of you two showing him what you looked like.

"We match" you said as you both wore a grin on your faces.
"I'll be back, I'mma pay for it". He said hurriedly taking the accessories to the cashier before you could protest.

You blinked multiple times before he got back;
"I'M BAAACKK" he shouted earning weird and annoyed looks from the customers, holding two paper bags in his hands.

"YAYYYYY, but next time I'll be the one paying" you answered taking out your purchase.

"WE TWINSSS"
"YES BESTIEEEE"
"GET OUT OF HERE!!".

; .ೃ*"People really know how to kill the vibe"
"For real"
You walked side by side sulking as you both looked for something interesting to do.

You stopped when you heard your belly growling.
"HAHAHAHA" he laughed at you as you glared playfully at him.
*Growl*
"HAHAHAHA" you were now both laughing loudly on the sidewalk.

"i know ..a good restaurant not far.. from here" he tried to say between laughs.
"Then we should go there" you managed to say after calming yourself a bit.

He cleared his throat before extending his hand bowing dramatically;
"Shall we go m'lady"
You chuckled before taking his hand;
"Yes We shall" you answered with an odd accent and started running together to your next destination.

: ✰❛ 𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙄'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ; ❀❜

𑁍"Wait-" they all turned to me confused.
"Where's my sister/brother?" I asked worried of what could have possibly happened to them.

"Sorry, but I don't know neither" akaashi said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Now that we're talking about that, did anyone see bokuto?"

We exchanged looks between each other and shook our head slowly.

"Were could they be-" i started panicking when Komi spoke;

"They're at xxxx place eating together" he said before showing us a pic;

@ Username_ :

❤️ 💬 ➤ 💾

@ Username_: nomnom (:зゝ∠)
@ hoothoot ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵃᵍᵍᵉᵈ.

(A/N: just imagine it as a pic of you and bokuto wearing those accessories you bought earlier
(˘̩╭╮˘̩))

I sighed in relief and decided to look for them together.

; .ೃ*Walking to the said restaurant, we heard faint laughs from afar but didn't pay more attention to it. Positioning my bike in the front of the restaurant we quickly got inside not wanting someone to still it.

"Hello" we greeted the staff.
"Good morning, a table for 4?" a dirty blond haired male asked and i shook my head from left to right before answering;

"Actually, we were searching for our friends here, an owl looking boy with spikey white hair and black roots and a h/l (hair length) h/c haired girl/boy. Did you perhaps see them around?" I asked.

"Mm, ah, Yes!, they were here a few minutes ago but they already left, sorry" they apologized.

"It's okay, thanks for helping" akaashi said before we left the place.

"Now where te fuck are they-" i picked my bike as Yamato got cut when the sound of a bell that i knew so well was heard from afar.

"YO MOVE AWAYYY"
"WOHOOOOO"
Our eyes widened when we saw my sibling rolling down the hill at a high speed, feet away from the pedals with bokuto sitting on the back, hands in the air enjoying the moment.

"WHAT THE-" i couldn't finish as they crashed on us and we fell to the ground.

Everyone was looking at us now, some of them laughing at the situation as i pinched the bridge of my nose closing my eyes in disappointment and embarrassment, both of them looking at me with an apologetic smile.

"you two meeting was the
worst idea"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━bonus𓆝 𓆜
-"but-"
-"no buts, you won't see him agai-"
*Knock knock*
-"uh, wait here"
*Opens the door*
-"HEY HEY HEYYYY, Y/N-"
*Slams the door shut*
-"was that kōtarō?"
-"no".

𝗔/𝗡:

𝗛𝗘𝗬𝗬𝗬𝗬, 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗞𝗨𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨!!
𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧.

𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧!!
𝗢𝗛, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗨𝗨.

𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦𝗦𝗦, 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬/𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝗕𝗬𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘<3

words: 1522

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 333 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
410K 9.1K 22
ใ€๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐?ใ€‘ โ†ณ โ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โž โ started august 1st 2020 โ haikyuu x fem!reader โ angst,fluff โžณ@BLAUE...
127K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
380K 22.3K 36
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/10/2021 ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...