NCT Jisung: Secret

By Nine_859

NCT has being mean and leaving Jisung out behind the cameras recently and he does not know why. After overhea... More

Beginning
The Meet-Up
New People and the Award Show
WinWin's View and Revelation
The Performance
The reaction and plan
The Talk
Airport and I Gotta Go
We Are Darkside
Limit and Pack Up
Group Chat and Chaos(Xiaojun's POV)
Hello Again Seoul
Chapter 14: Incheon and Hongdae Let's Play
Chapter 15: Resolved and Head Start
Chapter 16: Prepping and Planning
Start of Another Debut
Chapter 18: Winwin's View and Hidden Affection
Chapter 19: Ready, Set, Darkside

To Gwangju We Go

371 15 1
By Nine_859

Darkside finish up their packing and took the rest of the 2 days to clean up the dorm and get ready for their unexpected schedule. It was 5 am when everyone woke up, because of Yeong-Ho's alarm. No one was happy about the alarm, but they did not complain as they have a schedule to go to. They all got dressed to make sure they are warm and keep their identity hidden. Yeong-Ho and Morris started making a quick breakfast for everyone, while Peace, Kage, Moon, and Harry-June grabbed everyone's bags and got them into the van. Aries, Yubin, Hua-Li, and Jisung are busy grabbing some snacks and drinks for the trip which might take longer, but also because of what the topic will be about and the timing. Yeong-Ho and Morris made some quick sandwiches and everyone finished grabbing everything. They made sure to grab the others' jackets and hats. They all then headed down to the parking garage and saw the two vans. They split into their usual spots like a few days ago and make sure everyone is ready, before Jaeji and Hyemin, who are the drivers of the two vans, drove out of the parking lot and to Gwangju. This trip is a bit long and everyone snacks, sleep, listens to music, or has a conversation with the other members. It was lighthearted and calming as a way to help relax everyone's mind before the schedule is going to start. They arrived at Gwangju and the group when to put their stuff away at a hotel that has already been booked by the manager. Afterward, they head down to a restaurant to wait for the groups and people to meet up and have lunch. They came in slowly as groups and sat down at the tables.

Day6 came in with Dowoon in front of Jae and the rest standing around and close to Jae. Jae was walking with teary eyes and Jisung beckons him, which Jae sat next to Jisung and put his head on Jisung's shoulder. Jisung knew what happen and then started petting Jae's head, which he sigh and attempt to dry his eyes. Jisung hum a song, Ikon's Wait For Me, while the rest of everyone sat down. Dowoon sat across from Jisung and follow along with the song. Ikon heard it as they were walking and smiled, however, they were concerned when they see Jae drying his tears. " Take a long hiatus," Jisung said to Jae, " It will be better that way and you could also help with some producing. However, I think it is better if you can find a company that can be able to give the freedom you need." Yugyeom, who came and sat down next to Dowoon, nodded and said, "I agree about finding a good company because while it is great, you are being pushed mentally and it does not help that fans come after you for ridiculous reasons. They do not understand what is going on behind closed doors. With the hate and backlash you are dealing with and how they handle it, it is better if you can have a mental break and help with producing. Just to help ease your mind and get inspiration for your songs." "Jae hyung, I think you should leave the company, while we are going to miss you being in the company, you are still a part of Day6. You are already frustrated with how you are trying to release music and some so-called fans are being stupid and not looking at your view. We can release music as Day6 even if we are in a different company, like how Got7 hyungs did it. Do not think about what the fans will think, because you need to listen to yourself and figure out what is better for you. Real fans would understand your reasons, even if we do not say it. Not only that our contract is ending soon, so think only about what you want and need. Do not think about what the fans want because some want what is the opposite of what you want. And we need to be understanding with what decision each of us will have a plan whether we stay, disband or leave. Anhy0uh d no matter what happens, we will check on each other because we are Day6 and we are a band. Also do not think you are a burden and think you did something wrong, it is because some fans are crazy as shit and do not know the whole story," Dowoon said. The rest of Day6, which the rest must have been listening to his speech, are surprised by Dowoon's perspective of what Jae should do and what he thinks about Day6's contract expiring. Jae felt overwhelmed with emotion after hearing Dowoon's speech and he felt proud of Dowoon for speaking about his opinion. Jae got up from where his head lay on Jisung's shoulder and he walk over to where Dowoon is at. Dowoon was looking at Jae wondering if he said something wrong, but then Jae sit next to him with so many emotions in his eyes before he open his arms and hug Dowoon. Jae started crying while he said, "Thank you for your words Dowoon. It has been getting hard for me and I am uncertain about how things will go for Day6 if one of us leaves, we disband, or stay. I wanted to release some music, but I am scared because the company won't let me for some reason and the fans have been hating and bashing me. I am mentally tired, but people forgot that. I do also hope we can contact each other, no matter where we are at." Dowoon nodded and wrap his arms around Jae and rub his back. Jae's cry turned to sniffles and by that time all of the groups were able to be there. Both boys pull apart before Jae went back and sat down next to Jisung.

By then everyone is here and Sujin is at the end of the table. " Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are ready because we will be sightseeing for today, tomorrow and the day afterward we are going to advise you what to do with the advice we gave you. And then the rest of the 2 days will be on talking with the artists about your current positions. And how could you improve that position. After that, we will be heading to Seoul and taking a break before the next schedule. That is all that we are doing this week, please eat well before the schedule." After that he sat down and along with everyone else, they ate delicious food talking about how the trip went and other topics. They pay for the food before they left the restaurant and went sightseeing. The scenery was great and some of the artists decided to take pictures or do videos. Despite wanting to take pictures or videos, Darkside decided to not do it because they do not want NCT to find out what Jisung was up to.

Afterward, they went to a food market and grabbed some dinner, before they went back to the hotel. Jisung is rooming with Hua Li, and Yubin, so they all ate while talking about how the food they ate is great and how Jisung and Dowoon both gave words of encouragement to Jae. They then started about Jae's situation and their concern about his well-being and his wants for being an artist. Jisung begin talking about how it is valid to talk in the group if they felt like they are not given opportunities or felt left out by staff, the members, or fans. He reveals his experience from what his hyungs did and how some of the fans and staff also did the same thing. He told them that it is hard to say it to fans and staff because of the reaction and sometimes to the members because of the stigma and how the fans and staff want to make the idol life look easy and no difficulty but it is wrong. Jisung emphasizes that it is okay to talk to one another because it's important to let tell the group if something is bothering them. He also said that if they are not ready then it is okay and when they are ready to talk about it they can make the arrangement and talk to one of the leaders.

Yubin and Hua-Li felt proud of Jisung for comforting Jae and giving him words of encouragement. However, they felt bad for Jisung as he could not tell his feelings of being left and also because he was literally left out. It was nighttime already and they all got ready for bed, Jisung fell asleep first, while Hua-Li and Yubin did not as they are still awake. "I felt bad for Jisung hyung though," Hua-Li said, " I hope he can talk to us about his problems and feelings though because for those 7 hyungs to ignore him and even other people must be hard for him to open up." Yubin nodded and said, " I can see why Jisung hyung wanted to tell us that, let's tell the group chat, one without Jisung, about this because this is important especially since being a leader, there are some things they did not learn that is in the book but from experience and learning." Hua-Li nodded before he texted that group chat about Jisung's advice before he and Yubin went to bed and sleep, excited for what they are doing in Gwangju.

The next day Jisung, Hua-Li, and Yubin woke up early and started getting ready for the next tour of Gwangju. They met up with everyone else on the first floor and head out to a local shop and ate some delicious croffles (croissant dough that are pressed in a waffle iron) before they split up to look around. They split up into different groups of 6 or 8 (because like I said I do not how many). Jisung went with Day6 Jae, Oneus Xion, Seventeen Dino, Kard Jiwoo, and Mamamoo Wheein, and AleXa. They all went to a station market to eat some snacks and look at items that they want to buy. They also went to a mall to look at more items and Jisung notice a particular shop that sell body harnesses and chains and outfits that are edgy. The others notices it as well and went into the shop. They were in awe and look each item, Jisung was in awe and saw a mesh-cropped tank top with a body chains underneath and a body harness over both of them. He also notices a black satin robe, black leather fingerless gloves, black ripped jeans that have a bunch of rips with fishnet tights underneath, a lace short sleeve top with a black and gold blazer. The last item Jisung notice is a silver and gold chain necklace that would go well with any of the outfits Jisung had previously seen.

Jisung decided to check what Dino and the others are doing, not noticing someone saw Jisung looking at those outfits and accessories and bought those pieces for him. Jisung was walking when he felt someone tap him and hand him the bag. Jisung is confused and turns around and saw Kard Jiwoo and she said, " surprise!! I decided to get you those items that you were looking at because of the award show. I know it is a couple of months away, but I know me and the others are already looking at outfits for the performance and red carpet. I already bought my outfit, but me and the other decided to help buy yours. Because with the plan with a possible NCT comeback and your group's debut, etc., we decided to help you buy it because we want to match it to the concept of both groups. We still need to find an outfit when you are in NCT, but I am waiting for one of your stylists' noonas to tell me what is the concept plan for that one. Jisung smile and said, " thank you Jyu noona, this is a huge step for me and I wanted to buy an outfit, however, I am currently worried about my new position as one of the leaders and having to deal with other things because of NCT. Not only that, but we are also becoming all-rounders and showing those other sides, so it is a bit stressful." Jiwoo nodded and let Jisung know that he has many noonas, hyungs, and dongsaengs to turn to if he is struggling. Jisung nodded and thank Jiwoo again before they walk over to the rest of the group, who also bought items. They all bought it for the award show. Afterward, they all started heading to the front of the mall, because Kage had texted that they are over there.

They all met up with the rest who also have shopping bags. Jisung was shocked that everyone had all bought it for that award show. Sungjin reveals that the reason they bought the outfits and accessories for that award show, is because it will be the day of revenge performances and showing everyone their new sides. Other groups, like the rest of NCT, and other groups who are not involved in this will be seeing a new side that is powerful, edgy, badass, sexy, and cool. The songs, music, etc will be different as the groups will be playing or performing a new style they did not do before. And all of them wanted to look tough because of the planned scolding to the 7 NCT hyungs. Jisung smile as he can not wait for that day. They all decided to go eat lunch in the mall. While there, Jiwoo got a text from one of NCT stylists noona who told them that NCT's concept for the performance is going to be a powerful royalty concept. The CEO and higher-ups are already discussing comeback plans and concepts and since it is still going to be from NCT 2021, they decided to go with a royalty concept for the upcoming performance for that award show. Jiwoo told everyone about it and they all nodded as each group already got confirmed the concept for that award show. Hyeon-U confirms this because the CEOs discuss it and say that Darkside's concept for the performance is sexy and vengeful. Everyone nodded and Jiwoo said that bought an outfit that fits the concept as Jisung pull out that outfit and accessories for that concept. Hyeon-U took a photo and send it to the stylists who approved it and said that they have a leather vest and some extra accessories they bought that would go well with that outfit. They said that NCT's concept outfit will be next and that they have already bought an outfit that would suit Jisung. They also mention that Jisung's outfit is not only powerful and royal but also very different from the other NCT members. Jisung's is more fitted and sheer with the shirt, fitted with the jacket and pants, powerful because of the accessories and different because while Taeyong will have a scepter, representing as the leader of NCT and the others have staffs, Jisung will have a silver whip. Because it will be showing next for the next group's performance, Darkside. Jisung nodded and agree before they finish eating and head out to the mall again. They begin looking for new clothes for Jisung because they wanted to help Jisung transition from NCT to Darkside with half of his closet being NCT and the other will be for Darkside. They chose clothes that are more fitted a bit grown up for Jisung, but it still suits Jisung's style.

Afterward, they went to a night market to eat dinner before they went back to a hotel to sleep and get ready for the important schedule of the next two days. Everyone all woke up early around 5 to 6 am and got ready and met up at a secret studio that belongs to Day6 Jae for the talk about what to do with their sunbae's or hoobae's advice. Jae's studio is really big like bigger than the company and has 8 floors with stairs and elevators, many different dance studios, and recording studios, three cafeterias, three cafe/coffee places, 5 lounge places, multiples vending machines, sixteen restrooms, an eight-story parking lot with elevator and stairs, and an underground parking lot for celebrities and artists. Everyone was shocked and in awe at the secret studio and ask Jae how did he manage to afford this. Jae revealed that it was because of Jae himself, Kard BM, The Rose Woosung, Ailee, iKON Bobby, B.I., AleXa, Lee Hi, Got7 Mark, Eric Nam, CLC Sorn, 2ne1 CL, Hyunjun, and F(x) Amber who wanted a studio that is hidden so that they could record songs, write songs, practice choreography, etc, except somewhere hidden so that no one would know. They all put one-third of their saving into that plan and bought it. Everyone was amazed and Jae reveal he, Amber, Eric, and Lee Hi shared ownership and responsibility of it, with the others also helping out. After all of that was revealed they went into one of the coffee shops inside to get a drink and start discussing. The sunbaes and hoobaes each start revealing what the advice they gave could do and how they could use it, while Jisung and Kage start immediately writing it down on a laptop or iPad/tablet listening while doing it. Jae got a text and quickly left the group before five minutes later he came back with Amber, Ailee, The Boyz, Eric Nam, B.I., The Rose, and 2ne1. Everyone greeted each artist and sat down before they heard someone say, " Can I also join with the advice thing as well?" Everyone looked over to find a man standing near and The Boyz Eric let out a shout before he ran and jump on the man to give a hug, resulting in both of them on the floor. The other members follow and it becomes a dog pile before they help each other up. The man apologized and introduce himself as Hyunjun ( former member of The Boyz). They greeted each other one more time before they all sat down. Then the talk resume as those who Jae came back with and Hyunjun also join as they also reveal that they find out about the NCT situation because of Kard BM, Lee Hi, Got7 Mark, AleXa, iKON Bobby, and Jae. They also wanted to get in it too and help Darkside out. The talk went for a long time until 1 am and by then everyone is tired and they all left to go back to the hotel and sleep.

The next day they met up at the same studio, which they also learn the name is Chill Out because it is a calm place and you snack or drink coffee and relax. They went through a secret doorway to the upstairs studio. Jisung, Kage, Peace, J.Seph, Amber, Hyunjun, and Minzy all went down to order everyone breakfast and drink. The food and drink were done 30 minutes after and they went back upstairs to one of the studios, where everyone is at and pass out the food and drinks. They all sat down and ate as the sunbaes and hoobaes gave more advice, which Kage and Jisung wrote down as they have a file they share for it. The talk is done and Sujin announces that since this is done, they can talk about other things like dance or vocals to others. Jisung ended up with Minzy, Seventeen Dino, Got7 Yugyeom, DKB Harry-June and Junseo, Kard Somin, iKON Donghyuk, Astro Rocky, and SF9 Taeyang. They begin talking about dancing since Jisung is one of the main dancers in NCT. They begin talking to him about his well-known Poppin dance that got Jisung smiling. They also talk about how Jisung would need to expand his dancing to help him shows much different dance move and etc. Yugyeom said that he will teach Jisung house and hip hop dance and Jisung's reaction was ecstatic, which brought laughter and smiles to the group. They also talk about how they are going to help Jisung show his potential and say that the others will help all of Darkside with becoming an all-rounder and others things.

Jisung thank the group as Chanwoo came and told Jisung that the performance he and the rest of Darkside did was phenomenal. Others came and also started complimenting Jisung and Darkside. They compliment praise the group on the outfit, concept, makeup, and performance they did and how it was cool and badass. They and even Darkside also compliment on how different Darkside Jisung is from NCT Jisung. Wheein compliment his outfit become of the body harness, body chain, and makeup. There were blushing, smiles and words of thanks as the comments kept going. After the crazy compliment and praising, Sujin wanted to see what the members of Darkside can do and BM lead everyone to one of the many bigger studios. Jisung grabbed his laptop and charger to put on the table and pull a playlist that he had for freestyling. Everyone either sat down are stayed standing as the first group of people up is Yeong-Ho, Hua-Li, and Morris in rapping. As soon as the first music starts Yeong-Ho started rapping hard and intense showing how he spits fire. Which flows next to Hua-Li's lines where his rapping is slow, relaxed, and smooth. The next flow goes to Morris, where he is more playful and hard. The rappers from each group listen to the three trainees as all three rappers rap together, amazed at how they flow off to the next rapper and how they can easily banter off and on with ease. The rappers finished off with a powerful ending and the rappers clap and start giving opinions and comments about how their style is different but they manage to make it work with one another. They also talk about they are helping the rappers expand their rap styles. The next group of people has Moon, Peace, Yubin, and Aries in singing. Moon started out with his soft soprano voice that reach a high range. Peace is next with his baritone vocals. Yubin is next with his powerful vocals and different ranges. Last is Aries with his husky vocals and falsetto. Like the last group except for its vocalists, they all sing together in harmony with each of their vocals can be differentiated. The vocalists of each group listen and give their feedback, saying they did well, and hope to help expand their vocal range and singing styles. The last group, which consists of Harry-June, Kage, and Jisung, are next as dancers. The song started and Harry-June starts dancing, Hip hop, and did some splits and flips before sliding out of the way for Kage. Kage's dance style is smooth and powerful as he had taken ballet, tap, and contemporary. He then spin around and it was Jisung's turn. Jisung had done Poppin and tap, but no one in NCT had known that he also does urban dancing, which is shows all three in different ways. He finishes with a slide to the left as Kage and Harry-June went to their spots and their start dancing together in sync and being able to show their styles in subtle ways. They finish off with a powerful move as everyone else claps. The dancers of the groups had watched from beginning to end amazed at the diversity of dance style and got shocked to see that Jisung knows urban dancing. The dancer said that it is great that they have diversity in dancing and are also surprised at Jisung urban dance style, which he revealed was a secret he did not tell the NCT hyungs about and he did it when he was young. The dancers also wanted to ask each member what is their dance style. Yeong-Ho is not much of a dancer but knows tap, jazz, and ballroom dancing. Morris knows breakdancing, krumping, and is shy to admit with pole dancing. Everyone in the room was amazed as BamBam reveal he had tried it and it was fun, while Wheein reveal that Solar is amazing at it and she would like to see a guy do pole dancing, to which Morris reply that he will try to show it. Peace and Hua-Li know Chinese traditional dance, with other dances style. Hua-Li knows more contemporary, modern dance (house). While Peace knows afro dance, Brazilian funk, and tutting. Moon knows tutting as well as belly dancing, aerial dancing, and jazz. Everyone is surprised as they did not see people, rarely men, do aerial dancing and belly dancing as Moon reveals his friends dance to it and his parents teach those classes. That amazed the others more as Dino reveal that his dad used to be a great dancer and a dance teacher. Yubin knows more about house dance, acrobatic, and heel dancing. Lastly, Aries knows locking, waacking, and street jazz. The other groups froze and Jay B said that this group has different dance styles and he is amazed at how diverse the member's dance styles are and is very curious to see what choreography the group will come up with for their debut album. The members of Darkside agree and also wanted to learn from each other and immediately start discussing, already in their own world. Moonbyul smile and said to the rest except for Darkside, "This group is already diverse in many things I can not wait to see what they show." They all nodded before Hyunjae said, " Agree but let's see if we can take it up a notch with our help and shows them the potential as a group and individual." " Agree," Woosung said, " We will help them, Jisung will need the most help and Yeong-Ho told me about Jisung and his feelings. I think not only do we need to help Jisung transition his style and look but also his persona and vibe in Darkside and show the new side of him as a big f u to those 7 NCT members." " Agree," Lee Hi said, " We will also help Jisung be more ready as one of the leaders and give him tips." As everyone watches Darkside discussing learning each others' dance styles, unknown to everyone two people watch from a secret room smiling at the events happening. " I'm happy that Jisung is going to be showing his potential, I just hope he can be understanding when I reveal myself," a man with a black baseball and black face mask said. Another man, with a brown trench coat and face mask, said, " Don't worry hyung, I will also be there to help. CEO-min knew about this and agree that only my group and most of NCT will know about this and speak it out. I can not believe that those 7 dongsaengs would do this. I remember the reactions, they were beyond pissed. They said that they will scold the heck out of them. I smile and told them that the other groups are going to do the same things and the CEO will have a plan as a punishment for them. They laugh and said looks like it will be the longest day of those 7 members. I can not wait to see what Darkside will show on that award show." " Same here dongsaeng," The black cap one smirked and said, "Let Project Glow Up begin."

Sorry guys, finals had come, and already finish it but my lazy butt is tired and these next 3 chapters will be longer than the rest. I will try to update it when I am done with the three chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.6K 21
/I credit my cover design to the book I just finished reading MY CRUEL HUSBAND (justjeon)/ [to:justjeon:Hey!Your story is so cool!I cried a lot and I...
57.3K 2.1K 30
For years you've only dreamt of becoming an idol, and before long, it seemed like it will only be a dream. But after years of sending in auditions yo...
12.9K 524 16
Hyuck and Jeno had been dating since My first and last era, they loved each other endlessly and had a beautiful relationship . Everyone in nct suppor...
44.2K 2.1K 34
They live a in world. Sounds normal right? Well, they live in a world where some people have eyes that will color change by emotion. Once they fall...