Striker x Reader {DISCONTINUE...

By LaLoronasBitch

..You knew this was gonna happen.. This is gender-neutral! have fun reading while I listen to my gay songs an... More

A/N
~.CH 1.~
~.CH 2.~
~.CH 3.~
A/N :]
Not a chapter

~.4.~

88 2 2
By LaLoronasBitch

Everyone, I am so sorry-      Please for the love of god nobody read this...

Striker and I were slowly getting closer to his bedroom, fighting for dominance over the other. We already had love bites and bruises all over our necks.

I didn't know how much longer I could take the anticipation of having him under me... I just want it to happen already even if everything was going too fast I just couldn't wait. We were walking towards his bed, his door was locked and the lights were dimed everything is perfect.

When we had gotten to his bed I was the one on top he looked so helpless, just laying there on the bed... Waiting for me to make a move... 

His crimson red blush drove me insane! I wanted to tear his clothes off, but I had to wait I wanted him to beg for it... I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and made my way down, kissing his skin softly.

I heard his whimpers and it was making me excited! I slowly started to take off his pants...

SIKE 

YOU THOUGHT I WAS ACTUALLY GONNA WRITE SMUT- PFFTT

But if it is requested I will make two chapters for it-

Ok that's all for this teaser, have a good day/night my little simparoonies!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
258K 4.8K 13
[Extremely old and cringy] Saiki is annoyed by everyone, reading their thoughts make it worse. But some girl comes along and makes him feel strange...
295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...