Our little rainy place ||| KN...

By heartthatlaysb3hind

"𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡, 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨... More

| 1 | The boy who came with the rain
| 2 | The girl who came with the rain
| 3 | Coincidences are inexistent
| 4 | Too many coincidences equal faith (?)
| 5 | The beginning
| 6 | Don't bother with Jealousy
A/N

Introduction!

63 8 1
By heartthatlaysb3hind

Hey, Y'alls favorite Author here !

This is gonna be my first Bts- related fanfic after reading plenty of *cough* smut *cough* hardcore ones and Kind of being traumatized from ALL THE DRMA THAT GOES ON THERE! (Not complaining tho, loved all of them)

And I just wanted to write something High school AU related That's just about innocent and faithful true love cuz cmon we all deserve it. I just think Namjoon is the type that you would randomly meet at a really beautiful place and Instantly feel connected with him.

What inspired me the most here were Probably Ghibli studio Movies, especially "whisper of the heart" as well as the movie " The garden of words" They're amazing work of art and I recommend them a lot!

I also got inspired by -AnimeLover67- 's Namjoon fanfic called "Hotline", So props to her for writing such a wholesome story line!

In this fanfic, The bts members are about the same age being high school students. Except Jin and Hobi, who already finished college. Just as a side note so you don't get confused.

This fanfic will also have quite some side characters and couples, so I hope you don't mind.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...
15.7K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...