𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔦𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔒𝔯𝔠𝔒 π”žπ”«οΏ½...

By Realist_Jesss

16-year-old Scarlette Russo has never got along with the universe. In her world, she doesn't know who to trus... More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝔸𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕙𝕖π•₯π•šπ•”π•€
1- π”‡π”’π”žπ”±π”₯
2-π”„π”¨π”΄π”žπ”―π”‘
3-𝔇𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔒𝔯
4- 𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”“π”©π”žπ”«
5-𝔖π”₯𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦π”ͺ𝔀
6-𝔍𝔠𝔒 β„­π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺ
7- π”“π”žπ”«π”¦π”  π”„π”±π”±π”žπ” π”¨
8-𝔑𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱π”ͺπ”žπ”―π”’π”°
9- 𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱π”₯
10- 𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔑 𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯
11- β„­π”¬π”«π”£π”―π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«π”°
12- 𝔖𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔩𝔒𝔑 β„œπ”¦π” π”₯ π”Žπ”¦π”‘π”°
13- π”π”¦π”žπ”ͺ...π”π”¦π”žπ”ͺ β„­π”žπ”―π”±π”’π”―
𝕃𝕀𝔸𝕄
14- π”ˆπ”΅π”­π”¨π”¬π”‘π”’
15- π”Šπ”¬π”°π”°π”¦π”­
16-π”—π”―π”¬π”²π”Ÿπ”©π”’
17-π”…π”―π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔓𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱
𝕀𝕄ℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋𝔸ℕ𝕋
18-π”–π”±π”žy π”šπ”¦π”±π”₯ 𝔐𝔒
19- 𝔅𝔯𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔒𝔰
20- 𝔗π”₯𝔒 β„­π”₯π”žπ”°π”’
21- π”šπ”₯𝔬𝔰 𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔢
22- π”Žπ”«π”¦π”£π”’π”°
23- π”π”«π”±π”’π”―π”―π”¬π”€π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«
24- β„œπ”’π”²π”«π”¦π”¬π”«
*ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀*
25- 𝔉𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱
β™›π‘³π’Šπ’‚π’Ž *𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑢*β™›
26- 𝔄𝔫𝔀𝔒𝔩 𝔬𝔣 π”‡π”’π”žπ”±π”₯
27- π”…π”©π”žπ” π”¨ π”„π”°π”°π”žπ”°π”¦π”«
28- π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± π”₯π”žπ”­π”­π”’π”«π”΄π”‘ 𝔱𝔬 π”œπ”¬π”²
29- π”Šπ”¦π”―π”©π”£π”―π”¦π”’π”«π”‘??
30- 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔖π”₯𝔬𝔱
31-π”‡π”žπ”«π”±π”’
32- 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱
33- β„œπ”’π”€π”―π”’π”±
πŸ₯€π‘¨π‘³π‘½π‘¨π‘Ήπ‘¬π’ 𝑺𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑯𝑬𝒁πŸ₯€
34-π•Ύπ–”π–’π–Šπ–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π•­π–Žπ–Œ
35- π•Ήπ–Šπ–œ π–†π–‘π–‘π–Žπ–Šπ–˜
π™½π™΄πš† π™Ίπ™Έπ™³πš‚
36-π•Έπ–†π–‹π–Žπ–”π–˜π–”
HELLO
37- π•Ώπ–šπ–“π–“π–Šπ–‘π–˜
38- π•½π–Šπ–šπ–“π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–‰
39- π•±π–Žπ–“π–†π–‘ π•Ύπ–π–”π–œπ–‰π–”π–œπ–“
40- π•¬π–“π–˜π–œπ–Šπ–—π–˜
41- π•½π–šπ–“π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ π•¬π–œπ–†π–ž
42- π•²π–”π–“π–Š
43- 𝕭𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉 π•²π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π•Άπ–Žπ–˜π–˜π–Šπ–˜
NEWS
45- π•Ήπ–Šπ–œ π•²π–Žπ–—π–‘
Isa
46- π•Ώπ–†π–π–Žπ–˜
47- π•―π–†π–™π–Š
48- π–˜π–†π–“π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–Ÿ
49- π–π–Š π–π–“π–”π–œπ–˜
50- π•­π–‘π–Žπ–“π–
UPDATE
51- 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 π–Žπ–“ π–’π–ž π–˜π–Žπ–“π–
52- 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕺𝖓 π–’π–ž π•³π–†π–“π–‰π–˜
π•°π–•π–Žπ–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–Š/π–‹π–Žπ–“π–†π–‘π–Š
ONE MILLION😍🀭
COMATOSE NEW BOOK

44- π•―π–†π–’π–†π–Œπ–Š

13.1K 376 203
By Realist_Jesss

EDITED VER ;)

SCARLETTE

  The door flies open and in come my brothers all looking angry and determined.

No.

Not them, they can't be here not when I've just started to get comfortable with some aspect of my life. Although as much as I avoided the mere thought of coming face to face with my brothers I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I even prepared what to say.

As soon as the door opens Jace jumps at Liam wasting no time at all firing down punches all over his body. I can't even process what's happening right now.

Luca on the other hand rushes over to me hugging the life out of me. I forefully push him off ignoring the hurt look in his eyes. I can't explain how that hug felt so right but wrong at the same time.

Dante crashes into me next hugging me as his life depended on it. His hug was something I both wanted and needed no questions asked. He lets go and stands beside me saying nothing.

I look towards the rest of my brothers with a cold look. Flavio stares back at me the longest his facial features giving away nothing. Then I quickly focus my attention back on Jace and Liam fighting.

The rest of my brothers do nothing but watch Jace deal with Liam and I'm disgusted. They have no right to barge in and assault the one person who has never hurt me from the beginning.

"Stop!", I yell running towards Jace and Liam.

As of right now Jace still has Liam pinned down while Liam blocks the punches and doesn't fight back.

I push Jace off of him but in the process get punched by him on the side of my face causing him to freeze and rush over to me.

"God, Scar are you ok", he says reaching out to touch my face.

I slap his hand away.

"I'm so sorry", he says his usually cold eyes now genuine.

"Your always sorry aren't you", I say looking at not only him but the rest of my brothers.

He looks away guilt flooding his face.

"Scar please just let us talk to you", Flavio finally speaks up.

I ignore them and quickly turn my attention back to Liam checking for any bruises or major casualties.

"God, Liam I'm so sorry are you ok", I say crouching down and putting my hand on his cheek. I see my brothers in the background watching us there jaws ticked including Dante. Obviously bothered by how close I am to him.

"Yeah I'm good I've dealt with small shit like that before I'm a streetfighter remember", he says playfully tryna lighten the mood.

"Yeah yeah, whatever now come on", I tell him as I help him up.

As Liam and I get up I turn towards my brothers.

"Let's talk", I say sternly.

I walk back towards the living room with Liam. and I hear my brother's not too far behind.

Alex, Jadelyn, and Kiera remain quiet observing as we all walk into the living room. They seem scared out of their minds as they see my brother's serious demeanor. My brothers study them as we all settle down and sit on the couches of Liam's living room.

It's silent at first.

"So anyone mind telling me why this room is as tense as a courtroom", Alex says taking out a dumdum lollipop from his pocket.

My brothers all glare at him in annoyance clearly bothered by even the idea of an unknown male in my presence.

"sheesh, It was just a question out of curiosity which is human nature and-

"Alex", Jadelyn warns causing him to roll his eyes and suck on his lollipop keeping quiet.

"You get 3 questions start", I say glaring.

My brothers sigh knowing good and well not to question my rule.

"How did you get out of the hospital", Jace starts as he shoots daggers with his eyes at Liam.

"I escaped all on my own it wasn't hard my motivation was you all, the first thing I wanted to see when I woke up from that coma was none of you", I said my voice unwavering.

Their faces look even more hurt but this is what they deserve.

"It had nothing to do with Liam he actually helped me get back on my feet, for the most part, he even wanted me to return back to the hospital", I say now glancing at Liam. He has no idea how much I actually appreciate him.

"see we should have started with these questions as soon as you all came it", Liam said looking pissed his jaw clenching.

I look at his squeezed fists and notice blood dripping down. His self-control was slipping and that would make sense considering his position as a top streetfighter. he has been fighting the urge to beat Jace up into a pulp since he was tackled to the ground.

I placed my hand on top of his fist trying to calm him down which works as his sharp facial features meltdown into a more calm and stern look.

"Next question", I say.

"Why didn't you wanna see us", Chris says probably already knowing the answer. He just wanted to hear it come from me.

"Do I even have to answer that", I scoff. Every time I see one of you I'm reminded of everything you did to me", I say my voice breaking.

"because of you all I could have DIED!", I yell causing everybody to flinch.

"The only good thing that came out of the life or death experience I just had with Alvarez was Dante, the rest of you all can go fuck yourselves.", I say venom seeping into my voice.

the whole room goes silent and it seems it's finally registered in Kiera and Alex's brain why I'm obviously pissed.

My brothers do nothing but stare at me. Luca and Xavier look extremely hurt, Chris is obviously angry at himself along with Flavio and the rest. Dante looks heartbroken on the other hand.

"were sorry", Flavio says his voice calm.

"Scarlette please we can't loose you again we want your presence back in our home", Chris speaks up.

My heart drops to my stomach and I can feel myself starting to lower my guard.

but I can't

"anything you want us to do, we will just name it", Xavier says desperately.

"We have bad trust issues based on previous experiences that's why we were easily fooled by Alvarez please try and understand", Luca adds.

trust issues aren't an excuse

"last question", I say my voice getting choked up.

I can't let them lower my guard down.

"We're going crazy without you", Jace says frustratingly running his hand through his hair.

"All the times we've chased you around the house, woke up by your side, watched movies with you,even the dumbass nickname you gave me. our bond had been growing by the day we were just getting to know you more. We want our little sister back", Flavio says unshed tears in his eyes.

"Can you please give us one more chance?", Flavio finally asks.

How many chances does someone get in life?

My eyes start watering and I think about everything my brothers have caused they are not worth my tears.

All the misfortune in my life was thanks to them.

I collect myself uncovering my eyes in the depressing silence.

"none of you are deserving of my forgiveness ", I say my face unwavering of any emotions.

Flavio's eyes finally show any sign of emotion and I think he's realized how heavy this is and how much he's really fucked up. How much they all fucked up.

"I don't feel comfortable in this family, I don't ever want to relive what happened when you all condemned me as a traitor. The look on everyone's faces shunning me, Alessia calling me a bitch it's all too much for me to let slide.", I say anger consuming my entire being.

"I feel like none of you acknowledge me and everything I've been through. It's like you just expect me to fit into this role of being your little sister. The reason you all are here right now is because of the guilt of talking you don't really understand how much you all have genuinely affected who I am today and until you realize that I don't want anything to do with any of you", I say still pissed.

"Scarlette we're sorry", Flavio says again desperate to get me back, but it's too late.

I see Dante looking heartbroken and I understand how he must feel right now, he finally escapes from the clutches of Alvarez only to end up back in a broken family. Although I hope he understands why I'm about to do what I have to do.

Liam reaches out and squeezes my hand and to be honest, I need his comfort because the words I'm about to say aren't easy to express.

"I don't want to be around any of you get the fuck out", I say my eyes glaring.

"Scar please don't do this, Mom and Dad wanted me to take care of ALL of us I can't break my promise", he says silent tears sliding down his face.

"Don't you dare bring them into this", I say.

"I know Mom and Dad would understand why I'm doing this because they would have raised me better than you have ever done when I was in your care", I say harshly.

I know what I just said struck a nerve.

"aye Scarlette watch your tone", Chris says visibly getting angry.

"Shut the hell up Chris, what any of you are feeling right now is nothing compared to the day you all concluded I was the traitor and decided to gamble with my life", I said shutting him up quickly.

They all look shocked but It's gonna take a lot for me to even forgive an ounce of what they've done to me. The fact that they are shocked at my decision shows they don't understand how deep their effect on me has been.

It's understandable especially since I still haven't gotten answers as to why Dante was worth saving than me. since they had decided to give only me up.

The damage had been done.

I head out of the living room Jadelyn hot on my trail and up the stairs. Leaving my brothers in distress and at a loss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It only gets crazier from here on out. I decided to do some major edits to this chapter did yall notice ;)

How have yall been? ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 114 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
30.8K 634 29
Scarlett Salvatore a sweet and shy girl but she can find her confidence when she and her cheer squad hit those fields to support their football team...
reticent By isla

Teen Fiction

651K 33.1K 82
Amalia Romano is sixteen years old now. Still a dancing prodigy, she lands herself a photoshoot for a magazine that'll help her get to where she want...
2.9M 83.3K 90
She is innocent They are manipulative She plays it safe They thrive in danger She likes her normal life They rule the world of crime She didn't...