⁀➷𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ➽ 𝐜𝐡�...

بواسطة Nylaalyn

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : pretty boy : :; a man who is notably good-looking ▬▬▬▬▬ ⌦ where the cruel princess who hates... المزيد

0 ➼ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞; 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲
1 ➼ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?
2 ➼ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
3 ➼ 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫?
4 ➼ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞
6 ➼ 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
7 ➼ 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
8 ➼ 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
9 ➼ 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
10 ➼ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
11 ➼ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
12 ➼ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
🇦​/🇳​

5 ➼ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬

1.1K 39 1
بواسطة Nylaalyn

bracelets

~~~

"umm i don't know...?"

"come on it will be fun"

"b-but-"

"shh no buts"

choso sighed and gave up. "fine..." he mumbled barely audible than a whisper as the female beside him grinned from ear to ear. she placed down a box as she took out something from the big box.

"this is 0.6mm string" y/n said as she stretched the elastic string pressed between her thumb and fore finger holding her two arms, showing the male as he nodded.

she placed the string down as she dug the box again "um.... oh here!" she showed him a few back of small dice things with alphabets on it with multicolour pastel and kriya beads.

"these are..?" he questioned opening the pack and placing the small thing on his palm and observing it, playing with his fingers and looking at it blinking every 3 seconds.

"it's assorted beads and some... things" she mumbled as she took out some of pearls, and designing beads looking to make sure its what she wanted with her scissor.  

"okay your hand now." she said as demand laced her voice as she held out her arm towards the male. he gulped down his saliva stuck in his throat avoiding to chock on it. he obeyed her. 

he placed his rough hands gently on his palm which looked like she didn't mind the roughness as she held his wrist measuring twice the length of his wrist with the string. 

y/n held the scissors and cut some extra with the correct length as choso watched her not bothering to ask until she says thinking it would distract her. 

she took back the string and let go choso's hand as the warmth left his skin from the physical touch against her own skin. "mmm..." she hummed a tune as she continued to arrange some beads with alphabets.

she started getting them through the string as there was a hole between the beads also placing some dark beads between the letter and a . . .

"skull bead?" choso mumbled as he saw her completing the bracelet and now tying it.

"here! i thought it would suit your aesthetic" she smiled and placed the two bracelets on his palm.

one bracelet was dark themed with red and black color and had skull with beads. and another one had his name spelled 'choso' surrounded with black and purple beads which matched his hair and dress.

 "it's not that good but meh" y/n smiled and waited for a response.

choso felt his heart bust out of his rib cage as y/n glanced at his face and widened her eyes, tears started to spill, and spill from his eyes as he looked you at you from the bracelet on his palm as hot salty tears were running down his cheeks. 

"h-hey if you don't like i-it-" y/n started to panic

choso quickly  covered his eyes with his hand, facing downwards "n-no"

"h-eh?"

"a-ah  i mean i love it. thank you also i'm not crying" he mumbled, trying to regain himself. he was too happy. and happy would be an understatement as he was feeling the best emotion and he absolutely loved it.

"huh? no problem" she sheepishly smiled and rubbed his palms together suddenly let out an yelp as she got tackled by the man. he was hugging her as the tears came from his eyeballs.

she was happy too, very in fact. giving someone she loves, something... and that made them happy made her smile uncontrollably.

~~~

you smiled as you played with his little black puffballs for hair. "and yours?" he asked trying to control his tears as you wiped them away pushing him to look at you.

you dug your pockets as you took out 2 bracelets as one had a matching one like choso's but with your name and your favourite color pattern and another one said . . . well.

choso smiled and laughed at your choice of words on your bracelet. 

"wow" he commented.

"hey! i have another one too" you pouted and took out another one showing him another one of your collection.

choso smiled as his eyes held joy, satisfaction, contentment, and fulfillment. 

on that one happy day first time he felt as he is free from any control, just a pure soul and he felt the happiness within him...

 he wore the bracelet and looked at him before looking into her eyes.

"thank you y/n──

──this really means a lot to me!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

64.5K 4K 24
"They are like snowflakes. Beautiful in their own different ways" she was a simple girl. she didn't have any special powers like them, wasn't strong...
717K 27.3K 27
ꗃ 𝐦. 𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟒/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝙭 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨...
372K 22.5K 27
❝𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚? 𝙊𝙧 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚?❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a...