✔︎ || love fool || D.D

Por maddie_xoxox14

"The world doesn't always go the way you want it to but when it does, it's the best feeling ever." [season on... Mais

✔︎ || LOVE FOOL
✔︎ || CAST
✔︎ || SOUNDTRACK
✔︎ || BEFORE
✔︎ || RICK GRIMES
✔︎ || deer
✔︎ || hand
✔︎ || guns
UPDATE
✔︎ || Vatos
✔︎ || van
✔︎ || Tree
✔︎ || Callie & Jenner
✔︎ || ACT TWO!!
✔︎ || missing
✔︎ || church
UPDATE
✔︎ || Bells
update
UPDATE (important)

✔︎ || greenes

757 18 7
Por maddie_xoxox14

✔︎ | | greenes
chapter four

Rick ran. He didn't stop. He couldn't stop. The weight in his arms said no. He needed to keep running. He looked down at the unconscious Callie I'm his arms.

Carl and Shane was behind and with the man that had shot the bullet. Rick panted heavily. He re adjusted Callie I'm his arms, holding her tight.

"Hey, you move, shithead! Come on, get us there!" Shane shouted at the man. Carl looked at his dad and his friend, her face was pale and no emotion.

"How far? How far?" Rick yelled at the man.

The man panted, pointing. "Another half mile, that way! Hershel, talk to Hershel- He'll help your girl. I'm sorry." The man said, genuine apology.

Rick started to run again. He needed to make sure Callie was okay, for Lexa and for himself. He couldn't let her die. He sighed of relief when he saw the house. He confined to run as the house got closer and closer.

People came out of the house as rick got closer. "Was she bit?" The older man asked.

Rick shook his head, unable to get his words out. "Shot, by your man." Rick told them. "said find Hershel. Is that you? Help me- Help her." Rick begged as he walked into the house.

Hershel started to call orders as he sorted out the bed. Rick places Callie down gently, looking at her with tears in his eyes. "Is-is she alive?" Rick asked, his eyes not looking away from Callie, getting the pillowcase.

"Fold it- Make a pad. Put pressure on the wound." Hershel told Rick and he did as Hershel asked, looking down at Callie.

"I've got a heartbeat- It's faint." Hershel tells Rick.

"I've got it, step back." The older woman asked. Rick nodded and moved away, his eyes not leaving Callie.

"Your name?" Hershel asked Rick, who was still in shock.

"R-Rick." He stuttered "I'm-I'm-I'm Rick." Rick nods.

"Rick, we're gonna do everything we can, okay? You need to give us some room. Now." Hershel promises. Rick walks out of the room and out of the house. Callies blood was all over him.

"She's alive- She's still alive?" The man asked. Rick wiped his face, getting blood ok his face in the process. Shane pulled out a rag and cleaned his face the best he could.

He put it in Ricks hand. "Okay. It's okay. You got blood, man. Okay. I'll take it from you. Where is she- Is she okay?" Shane asked. The group had come to like Callie because of her kindness and her energy. Shane didn't want anything to happen to her nor did Rick.

Rick held Carl's had as he led Shane into the house and into the room Callie was in. Hershel was talking care of her. "You know her blood type?" Hershel asked.

Rick looked at Shane then back at Callie. "N-no, she isn't mine." Rick told him, looking down at her. Lexa didn't know. The realisation hit him. Lex had come to care for the young girl and taken her under he let wing

Hershel nodded as he turned to the man. "What happened?" He asked, wanting to know how she got shot.

"I was tracking a buck. Bullet went through it. Went clean through." He stuttered, poring to outside. He didn't mean to hit the girl.

"The deer slowed the bullet down, which certainly saved her life, but it did not go through clean. It broke up into pieces. If I can get the bullet fragments out.. And I'm countin' six." Hershel informed them. Rick bit his bottom lip, nervously.

"Lexa doesn't know." Rick muttered. Shane saw the hurt in his eyes and laid a hand on his shoulder. The two men were like Lexas brothers for many years, this knew it would hurt her seeing Callie like this.

"No, she-" Shane started but Rick cut him off, shaking his head, looking down at his shaking hand. He couldn't look at the young girl.

"Lexa doesn't- she doesn't know." Rick stuttered.

♐︎

Lori and Lexa were anxious due to hearing a gun being fired. The pair was nervous and the group could see it.

Glenn placed his hand on Lexas shoulder, snapping her out of her gaze. "They are okay." He promised and Lexa nodded, giving a small smile to him.

"You still worrying about it?" Andrea asked the pair, Lori was a little bit behind and the group turned around to see her.

"It was a gunshot." Lori said, looking at where we just came.

"We all heard it." Daryl spoke up, watching Lexa close. She looked like she was going to have a panic attack but she was strong.

"Why one- Why just one gunshot?" Lori turned around, looking at Daryl.

"Maybe they took down a walker." Daryl suggested but Lexa shook her head, turning to face him.

"Rick wouldn't do that. He wouldn't risk that, Daryl." Lexa looked at Daryl then back at Lori. Lexa was nervous herself but she had to calm her nerves.

Lori agreed with Lexa. "Or Shane. They'd do it quietly." She added, nodding at Lexa.

"Shouldn't they have caught up with us by now?" Carol asked, also anxious.

"There's nothing we can do about it, anyway. Can't run around these woods chasing echoes." Daryl said, firmly.

"So, what do we do?" Lori asked him.

"Same as we've been. Beat the bush for Sophia, work our way back to the highway." He told her, nodding his head to the direction of the highway.

"I'm sure they'll hook up with us back at the RV." Andrea said, giving Lexa a smile which Lexa sent back.

The group started to walk until Andrea spoke to Carol. "I'm sorry for what you're going through. I know how you feel."

Carol nodded, smiling. "I suppose you do- Thank you. The thought of her, out here by herself.. It's the not knowing that's killin' me. I just keep hopin' and prayin' she doesn't wind up like Amy. Oh, God! That's the worst thing I ever said." Carol spoke which made everyone freeze.

Andrea shook her head. Smiling. "We're all hoping and praying with you, for what it's worth."

"I'll tell ya what it's worth- Not a damn thing. It's a waste of time, all this hopin' and prayin'. We're gonna locate that little girl. She's gonna be just fine. Am I the only one Zen around here? Good lord." Daryl spoke which made Lexa grin to herself.

He may not act like it sometimes but he did care for the group. She sent him a smile and he sent her a nod.

♐︎

Rick, Carl and Shane sat side by side, waiting for Hershel to come out. Carl was asleep, resting his head on Shane's shoulder.

"Why'd I let them come with us? I should've sent him with Lori and her with Lexa." Rick said, guilty for letting the kids come with him.

"You know, you start that, you never get that monkey off your back." Shane told him, looking at Rick.

"Little girl goes missing, you look for her. Simple. You said, 'call it- Head back.'" Rick stated.

"Doesn't matter what I said." Shane as quick to say.

Rick shook his head. "Callie got shot because I wouldn't cut bait. It should be me in there."

Shane let out a laugh, shaking his head. "You've been there, partner, right? And you pulled through- So will she."

"A little girl goes missing.. You look for her- It's plain and simple." Rick repeated, stuttering his words.

Rick jolted up when he heard the little girl scream from the other room. Maggie walked out and Rick understood. Shane stayed with Carl as Rick walked into the room to see a crying Callie, struggling.

"Help he hold her down." Hershel told Rick and Rick nodded walking over to her side and carefully holding her down.

She continued to scream, crying out Lexas same. The pain she felt was unbelievable and she wanted Lexa by her side. Rick looked down at the girl and all he felt was guilt.

Hershel looked at her , she was Turing pale again. She was loosing blood and they didn't know her blood type which was very unfortunate. She suddenly stopped her screaming and crying which made Rick panic.

"She just past out." Hershel resided them, pulling the bullet out. "One down.. Five to go."

Rick was seated, watching Callie carefully. Hershel was checking her pressure. "Pressure's stable." He told Rick. "She's lost a lot of blood but the girls stronger than I thought" Hershel looked up at rick and Shane, who was also in the room.  . "Where is her mother?"

Rick shook his head. "We took her in from her old group. She lost her parents and someone looked after her, until she died. One of our group members decided to take her under her wing. They have been inseparable since. She's with the rest of our group."

Hershel nodded, understanding. "Do you know her blood type?" Hershel asked.

Shane knew her blood type due to the fact she had given Rick her blood when Rick was shot. She had given it on the way to the hospital so he didn't loose too much blood.

"O RhD negative blood." Shane spoke up. Hershel turned to Shane, with relief. "That means she could give her blood to her."

Hershel nodded at Shane's statement. Maggie, who was at the door, cleared her throat. "I could go get her, do you know where she is?" She asked, looking down at Callie.

Shane nodded and told her where they were and she was quick to leave to get Lexa. Rick didn't look away from Callie. The guilt was pilling on him.

♐︎

Lexa walked side by side with Daryl, biting her thumb nervously. Daryl took notices of that and gently pushed her hands away. Lexa raised a brow at his actions.

"It's a bad habit." He simply said, gesturing to her hands and she sent him a small smile. "They are fine, don't stress." He added, seeing the anxiety radiate off of her.

Lexa let out a chuckle. "Your right, I'm probably overreacting. They are fine." Lexa told herself that and also Daryl.

Daryl gave her a small nod. He could tell she cared for the group and he admired her for that. She had no family left and still was stronger than ever.

The group came to a hold and Daryl cleared his throat, looking away from Lexa and back to the group. "We'll lose the light before too long. I think we should call it."

"Let's head back." Lori nodded, agreeing with Daryl.

"We'll pick it up again tomorrow?" Carol asked.

Lexa nodded, rubbing her shoulder. "Yeah, we will find her tomorrow." She sent the woman a small smile.

Daryl whistles and everyone turns back around, walking towards the Highway.

They all continued to walk in silence. "How much farther?" Lori pipped up. Lexa turned to look at her and so did everyone else.

"Not much.. Maybe a hundred yards as the crow flies." Daryl replied.

"Too bad we're not crows." Andrea said.

They all continued to walk until they heard her scream. "Andrea!" Lexa shouted, running to the place the screaming was coming from. She pulled out her sword and gripped it in her hands.

She was almost thrown to the floor as a horse road past her. She was taken back as the girl ok the horse hit the Walker with the bat.

"Lexa!" The woman shouted which made Lexa raise a brow and run to the woman in the horse, putting her swords back into her sheath. "Lexa smith?" She asked.

"That's me. I'm Lexa." Lexa stood in front of everyone but Daryl held her arm, just incase.

"Shane and Rick sent me- You've got to come now." The woman said which made her frown.

"What?" Lexa asked, clearly confused.

"There's been an accident- Callie's been shot. She's still alive but you've gotta come now. She needs you and your blood- Just come!" The woman told Lexa.

Lexa froze. Callie was shot. She was quick to give Glenn her pack but she kept her sheath and sword. Glenn took her back but Daryl put an arm in front of her.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa! We don't know this girl. You can't get on that horse" Daryl told her, he didn't trust the woman but Lexa shook her head, getting up in the horse, the woman helping her up.

"Shane said you had others on the highway, that big traffic snarl?" She asked as Lexa adjusted herself on the horse, wrapping her arms around the woman. Lexa loved horses, she loved animals in general. She use to do horse riding which she loved.

"Uh-huh." Glenn answered. Looking at the woman in awe.

"Backtrack to Fairburn road. Two miles down is our farm. You'll see the mailbox- Name's Greene--Hi-yah!" And the pair took off. Lexa held onto the woman, tightly. Lexa tried to process what she had been told. Callie had been shot.

How has she been shot? Was it the shot they heard? Lexa knew she should of let her go. She wondered how they knew that they needed her blood but then realised Shane would of told them her blood type.

She was the only one who could save her. The pair rode out of the woods and Lexa saw the house. She saw three figures on the porch and she squinted to see one of them was Rick and Carl.

Rick walked down to Lexa and Lexa climbed off the horse, wanting to see Lexa. Rick was quick to her side, pulling her in for a hug. She didn't know she was crying until the tears tickled her cheek. Carl was hugging the pair too, worried for his friend.

"Where is she?" Lexa asked and Rick led her into the house and init the room. She froze as she looked down at the pale Callie. She shook her head. Walking to her side and holding onto her limp hand.

She had made a promise that she would look after Callie and she wasn't going to break it. Lexa squeezed her eyes shut, not daring to open them. The old man walked in with a pretty blonde lady. Rick also walked in, standing next to her, rubbing her back.

"Your blood is o negative?" The old man asked. Lexa opened up her eyes and nodded at the man. "I'm Hershel and this is Patricia. We are going to do everything we can for Callie." He told her.

Lexa nodded her head, looking at him and Patricia. "Thank you." She mumbled and The pair sent her a smile.

Patricia got the tools ready and Lexa extended her arm out, the one that was both doing onto Callies hand. Patricia put the needle in her arm which made her hiss.

Patricia out the other needle into the unconscious Callie. Rick could only feel guilt as he watched Lexa not look away from Callie.  He knew she probably felt guilty also.

When Patricia had finished the blood transfusion, everyone had left the room letting Lexa stay with Callie. Lexa couldn't help but feel guilty for letting her go with Rick and Shane.

Lexa felt herself grow tired as she laid her head, carefully, on the bed. She had no ideas where Shane was and who shot Callie but she didn't care as long as Callie would be okay and wake up.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.3K 167 32
Daryl Dixon x f! OC Season 1 of TWD - Unknown
51.4K 1.3K 25
𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂 | 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 UNDERGOING WRITING CHANGES!! 𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘋...
50.1K 276 13
"ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ" -ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴᴡᴀʀ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘳, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵. ...
393K 9K 47
"there's a new sheriff in town!" "a damn good one too" - [carl grimes x fem!oc] [dixon] [twd season 3 - 8] [slowburn] It gets a lot better as you rea...