All Sunshine And Rainbows

BaguetteManOfficial tarafından

We live in a world of monsters and heroes. Out of all these heroes none is more care free than (y/n). Truth b... Daha Fazla

I Follow A Rainbow To A Possible Cult
I'm Taken Out Of The Lost And Found
BFF's Forever And Ever
Who You Gonna Call?
I Bake Cookies With The Daughter Of Ares
Slingshot
Canoe Lake
I'm Afraid To Come Home In The Dark
Like An Old Married Couple
Sweatshirt

I Play Cards With A Gaggle Of Gals

407 23 15
BaguetteManOfficial tarafından

(Just realized I haven't updated this since last year. Time really flys when you become an adult. Feels like I updated this a couple weeks ago)

"All hail me!" (Y/n) demanded as he stretched his arms out. "Your king!"

"Our what?" Clarisse asked as she crossed her arms not bothering to look up.

"You better watch your attitude" Piper shook her head.

"Let the kid have some fun" Hazel argued with the two. "This is better than when he's bored"

"Thank you Hazel" (y/n) hugged the girl as he pat the top of her head.

Hazel smiled at the boy before turning back to her cards. "Piper, any fives?"

"Go fish" Piper replied as she shook her head. Hazel nodded before taking a new card.

"You think anyone has ever played strip go fish?" Clarisse asked out of nowhere. Hazel blushed as she she quickly stood up and covered (y/n)'s ears.

"Ooh, your hands are soft" (y/n) spoke as he leaned into the girls touch.

"I'm sure people have played that" Piper replied with a shrug. "Shouldn't you be the one who's ears are covered?" Piper asked as she turned to Hazel. "You're biologically the youngest one here. And you grew up in the thirties so you're the most sheltered"

"I would not be opposed to someone covering my ears right now" Hazel replied as she tried to will her blush away. "I'll never understand how everyone now is so open. It's absolutely scandalous"

"Can I have my hearing back?" (Y/n) asked as he tried to pry hazels hands off his ears.

Hazel glanced down at the boy before taking her hands off of him. "Thank you" he smiled before looking down at his own cards. "I'm getting bored of this"

"I know a way to spice it up" Clarisse teased trying to get a rise out of hazel.

"Scandalous" Hazel shook her head as Piper laughed. She then looked back to (y/n). "You're the one who asked to play"

"I ask a lot of things" (y/n) shrugged. "Cookie?" He held the plate out to hazel.

"The ones made from the blood of your enemies?" Hazel replied as she put her hands on her hips. (Y/n) nodded. "Sure, why not?" Hazel took a cookie and bit into it. "It's good"

(Y/n) smiled before repositioning himself to be sitting more comfortably and hugging the girls bare legs. She was wearing shorts, not that you needed to know. "And Clari thought this batch was to well done" (y/n) stuck his tongue out at Clarisse.

"Can you let go of me?" Hazel asked as she tried to push the boy away from her.

"You're such a prude Hazel. He's not trying anything, just being nice" Piper said as she shook her head.

Hazel shook her head. "Shut it. It's hard enough for me to kiss someone, even more so to have their head near my crotch" she motioned down to the boy that was hugging her. "Side effect of growing up in the thirties"

"Alright, alright. I'm leaving" (y/n) replied as he pouted and let go of the girl. He stood up.

"Where are you going?" Clarisse asked as she watched the boy.

"Somewhere where my hugs will be appreciated" the boy huffed. "... I may need to drive for a while" he walked out.

"Great. You scared him away" Piper glared at Hazel who shrank down and left the tent. "Where are you going?"

"After (y/n), to apologize!" Hazel called back.

Away from the cabins (y/n) walked towards the dining pavilion. The area had become the place where the boy went to get away from everyone. The only other person who really spent time there other than during meals was Nico.

"Nico!" The black haired boy turned only to get pulled into a hug. He sighed but didn't force the boy off. "Your sister's being mean"

"What did she do?" Nico asked sounding confused. He couldn't imagine Hazel of all people being mean.

"She wasn't appreciating my wonderful hugs" (y/n) huffed as he let go of Nico. Nico noticed a rainbow in the sky above them, it was disappearing more as the boy talked.

"She's a ninety year old trapped in a seventeen year old body. What did you expect?" Nice asked asked with a shrug. "She's a prude. She'll grow more open eventually but until then she's gonna be shy. Doesn't mean she doesn't like you"

(Y/n) nodded as his smile returned. the rainbow grew brighter as well. "Thanks Nico. If I were gay I'd totally kiss you right now" the boy turned and walked away from a now blushing Nico.

"(Y/n)!" A couple minutes later as he walked towards the lake the boy looked to see Hazel walking towards him. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings" she said as she stopped in front of the boy and hugged him.

"It's fine. I talked to Nico!" The boy smiled as he hugged hazel back. "He told me that you love me no matter how shy you seem"

"Something tells me you misinterpreted what he was saying" Hazel laughed before breaking the hug. "Doesn't mean you're wrong though"

(Y/n) smiled before quickly hugging the girl again. "I love you too" he smiled as he held his friend close.

Hazel smiled as she leaned into the boys embrace.

Word count: 942

(I already have an idea of who the love interest is gonna be but who do y'all want it to be? This will not determine it, I'm just curious

Piper

Hazel

Clarisse

Reyna

Or someone else?)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2K 47 10
i) yes the title is intentional ii) just the stuff that pops into my brain so i write it down iii) i take suggestions on headcanons and one shits yo...
134 0 15
They are NOT* demigods. Some of the backstories will not me the same because of this. However their parents will still be named the gods they just ar...
275K 9.9K 64
*Complete* 130,000+ words 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖 It started with an obsession. No matter what anyone could say, I was one of the biggest fans anyone could g...
886K 14K 55
Annabeth Chase is your average junior at Goode High School. She gets straight A's, and you will never find her sitting in detention. Her best friend...