The Queens Creation (Sukunaxr...

By SSniffy

What if the all mighty and feared was once a human? A human who was turned into a curse by the person he vowe... More

Pronolouge
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IIII
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Not a chapter
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter VIIII
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
You Guys are my saviours!
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
IDeA
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Just a check in!-
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
FINAL.
AUTHORS NOTE
Hungry?
Eat

Chapter XXVI

10.5K 510 289
By SSniffy

"Never run away like that again y/n-sensei! We were worried!"

"Yeah! Who knows what could have happened?! Maybe the higher ups had stationed someone to kill you?! It's dangerous!"

"I agree."

The h/c haired woman sat quietly Infront of the trio who stood over her, scolding her. Ironic. They had no idea. What they were saying. The woman kept her head down as they continued to scold her. Her e/c eyes practically burning holes into the floor from the intense stare. She wasn't in any way paying attention to what they said, only catching small phrases and words that came out of their mouths.

..s...

...l..s..

..es...

...ies....

... lies......

...lies....

....LIES....

THEY'RE L¥|πğ.

"Y/n-sensei are you even listening to us?!"

"I am."

"Then say something!"

"What do you expect me to say? Shall I apologize? I didn't do anything wrong. I already told you where I was and what I was doing. You don't need more than that."

"You made us worried!"

"How?"

"What if something ended up happening to you?!"

She simply kept quiet before standing up, a shadow covering her face as she kept her head down. Her figure seemingly towering over theirs. Was it them or did the room become a lot colder? Was it their imagination or was she oozing with murderous intent...

"How ironic."

"W-what?.."

She snapped her head up, her once e/c eyes now glinting red, a strange black colour swirling from her pupil. A black mist pouring from her figure, practically surrounding them and the whole room.

"The only thing you were worried about was yourselves. If I were to kill someone in the time I was missing under your care. You three and Gojo would be held responsible. It would be you who would suffer the consequences. And that is the thing that made you worried. Humans are selfish creatures. They are all the same. You are no better than curses. You are no better than ME."

"My my you're oozing with bloodlust y/n-chan~ how about you relax a bit hm?~"

Her eyes moved from the three slightly trembling figures Infront of her to the white haired sorcerer who stood at the door. His hands in his pockets but his figure tense.

She stood back straight as the mist soaked back into her just as quickly as it seeped out, her eyes going back to their original hue.

"I gotta say you're scary y/n-chan~"

" Do not test me Gojo."

"I'm not I'm just saying!~"

He raised his hands in mock surrender as he grinned at her before 'looking' at the students.

"Why don't you three go eat lunch? I'll talk to y/n-chan~"

They nodded and wasted no time leaving the room, leaving the tense aura between the two power figures that stood opposite eachother. Each representing the opposing side.

Gojos face showed a grin but his aura showed one of a protective father.

"I have to ask you to not threaten the students y/n-chan."

"I simply exposed them to their own lies. Is that so wrong?"

"It is when you're standing over them, getting ready to kill them. Do that again and you will have to be punished."

Within an instant Gojo had his back pressed against the wall harshly, the air being knocked out of his lungs a little before a s/c hand wrapped itself around his neck, squeezing firmly, not hard enough to hurt him, but hard enough to make him feel some trouble breathing properly, her knee was between his legs to make sure he didn't make any sudden moves and her face not even an inch away from his.

"My patience is wearing thin Gojo Satoru. The month I have spent reincarnated has been nothing but trouble. I, the queen of curses, training damned Jujutsu sorcerers so they can one day kill me. I'll be damned if I die to the hands of them or you for that matter. My hands have been itching to rip someone apart so do not tempt me into doing so while I still have some control of my shameful urges. Remember Gojo Satoru. We are not on the same side just because I haven't killed you yet. You are nothing compared to me. You are simply a pawn in this world but I'm sure you've noticed that haven't you?"

He stayed quiet as she spat her venom at him. He knew she was right. But he wasn't going to back down so easily. She couldn't precisely tell what emotion was controling him because of the mask covering his eyes. After all, the eyes are a window to one's soul. And the soul is the door to one's conscious and subconscious. The base of all emotion.

What is he feeling.

Why is he being quiet.

Is he planning on spouting nonsense?

What is his plan.

His plan.

He didn't have one.

But for some reason..

His emotions weren't anger because of her words...they should be...they were at first...so what is it he's feeling...

What feeling could possibly explain...

His lips on hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.9K 23
For 17 years, Gojo Satoru was revered as the strongest jujutsu sorcerer but when a new jujutsu sorcerer joins the trio many might think otherwise eve...
6.3K 218 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...
207K 7.4K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...