✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

Av o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... Mer

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 22

102 9 0
Av o_orinini

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Who do you think I want to see in this Entertainment?" She asked back.

I want to f*cking slap her face so hard right now but I have no rights to do it.

"Please don't make a scene here." I said, trying to calm myself down. My blood is boiling right now really.

"I won't make a scene here. I just go here to say hi."

"She is not here, she's with her girlfriend." I looked away and turned my back at her.

I open the door of the car.

"Don't mess with Chaeyeon's life, she's already happy now." I said without looking at her before going inside.

I fastened my seatbelt and started the engine. I didn't bother to look at her, even in the side mirror when I started to drive.

Why the hell did she suddenly show up? Is her girlfriend and her already broke up that's why she was here? The hell? I have a bad feeling about this.

***********************************

I am now in front of the studio where Chaewon's photoshoot for Esquire Korea Magazine is being held. I get my phone and dials Chaewon's manager again.

"Sunbaenim,"

I was about to ask if Chaewon's interview is starting now since it's already 6:09PM when I heard the question of the host.

"What was the most memorable moment from school days?" The host asked.

I thought Chaewon wouldn't answer it immediately but she did.

"There was music playing at lunchtime. I remember playing with my friends along with the music." I heard her chuckle from the other line.

Guess who is she referring to?

"Sunbaenim?"

"Ah, yeah. I see that Chaewon's interview is still ongoing. That's the last right?"

"Yes, sunbaenim. This is her last schedule."

"I'll just wait here in her car. I am here in front of the studio. Remember that you won't tell her that I am here."

"Copy."

I ended the call. I opened my KKT to message my brother.

To: Ugly Beast

I will be late for our dinner.

Sent

What should I do while waiting for Chaewon?

I saw my phone screen open and there was a message from my brother.

Ugly Beast

Our dinner time is still the same, 7 o'clock.

I know but Chaewon's interview is not yet done.

Seen 6:20PM

Then what? You're not going?

Of course I do but I don't think I will make it at our dinner.

Seen 6:21PM

🥺

Fine.

Seen 6:23PM

Do something.

Seen 6:23PM

I do.

I rested my body on the seat I was sitting on right now.

It's such a long day. Should I play Fortnite Mobile while waiting for Chaewon?

*30 minutes later*

My first game just finished when someone suddenly knocks on the passenger's seat door. I looked at who it was and I saw a stinky radish mouthing 'open the door'. I pressed the unlock in the door locked control beside me. She opens the door and hop in.

"Gosh, you're so slow." She complained after closing the door.

I start the engine and look at her. I notice that she has not yet fastened her seatbelt. I sighed and did it for her.

"You should not forget this always." I said after buckling her seatbelt.

Our faces were so close, it's just 1 inch apart based on my calculation.

This scene is so familiar to me. This kind of scene also broke my heart.

I flick her forehead and move away.

"What will you do without me huh?" I said after seating properly.

I lowered the hand brake and changed the gear in D.

"Are you saying that I can't live without you?" She sounds annoyed.

I looked at her first before driving.

"Kind of." I teased.

"Ew." She said disgustedly.

"Ew." I mimicked.

I received a smack in my arm. I chuckled. We remain silent after that and it makes me uncomfortable. You know I'm a talkative duck so it's hard to remain silent for a long time.

"Where---"

"How---"

We both laugh since we both speak in unison.

"Okay, old duck first." She said.

I glance at her.

"So, how was your interview?" I asked.

"It's fine. As usual it's about me."

I nodded in her answer.

"Where will we go? You don't have any plans?" It's her turn to ask now.

"I do have plans."

"Yah!" She hit my arm this time.

"Didn't I tell you to put your plans and schedules first?!"

Here she goes again, a mad stinky radish.

"Why? Is it bad to include you in my plans?"

I took a fast glance at her and in that fast glance, I saw how she looked away and looked at the window.

"I know that when it comes to my personal life, to my life, you always get mad when I do something stupid. I'm aware of that, Chaewon."

"..."

"My life includes you, Chaewon. I mean, we have known each other since we were kids. We grow up together and take a ba---"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." She cut me off.

Me being a great teaser, decided to finish the sentence.

I know that readers are curious too.

"---th together." I finished.

I received a pinched in the side of my abdomen.

Ouch!

"I told you to not finish that sentence." She said after pinching me.

"Why? Are you embarrassed that I saw---ouch!" I received another pinched.

"If you will not stop on that topic, I swear I will beat you up." She pinched me again.

"We will get into a car accident! Geez." I complained while she was still pinching my side.

She just stopped pinching me when my phone screen opened. She looks at it and she looks shocked.

"You were talking to your brother again?!" She asked in disbelief.

I was about to get my phone from her hand but she moved her hand away.

Argh!

"Yah, stinky radish!" I saw her typing the pin in my phone to unlock it.

"Don't you know the word privacy?!"

"No." She uttered while tapping my phone.

I badly want to stop the car right now but since my brother is looking forward to our first family dinner together after 4 years, I just let her read what she wants to read.

"Oh, so you met him yesterday." She reacted while scrolling on my phone.

"Didn't you read or heard the news?"

"Nah, I'm busy yesterday."

"Stop scrolling on my phone and I'll tell you the story."

"Go ahead, I'm listening." She continues to use my phone.

"Kim Chae---"

"Oh, Mr. Ko message you."

"Chaewon, please."

"Ok, fine." She put down my phone.

I sighed.

"Didn't you ask earlier where we were going?"

"Yeah, I did."

"We will have dinner with them today."

"Them?"

"Mom, Dad, Sungmin oppa and Yujin."

"Really?!"

"Yeah."

"Did they know that you are coming?!"

"No, it's a surprise. It's me and my brother's plan."

She suddenly hugged me on the side. I almost got out of control of the steering wheel because of her sudden side hug.

"Yah!" I hit her hand.

"Sorry." She let go of me.

"I'm glad that you finally got your courage." I can say in her tone that she is really happy.

"Nah, I'm still scared. What if Dad was still mad?"

"Ey," She put her right hand above my left hand that was on the steering wheel.

"Old ducks always have a stinky radish support and cheer."

I chuckled at what she said.

"Now I know why so many people thought that we were a couple."

"Well, sorry for their thoughts because I don't date old ducks."

"Will you date a frog?"

"Frog?" She asked, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah. You said you don't date old ducks so somehow you want to date frogs?"

"Unnie, did you set me up on a blind date?" She sounds serious.

I laugh at her question.

"I'm planning to." I received multiple hits on my arm.

"Yah, you know that I am an idol!"

"How could you set me up on a blind date!"

"I have a contract!"

"You should've known it so well!"

"You're the Co-CEO!"

So, she knows this Co-CEO thing while me? I just found out about it today.

"How could you don't know about this!"

"But the contract you signed said it's fine that you have a partner as long as it won't affect your career and image!" I exclaimed while she kept on hitting me.

If you will ask why Chaewon's contract didn't have a dating ban, it is because Eunbi unnie knew something that she thought I didn't know. Also, besides that, it is because Chaewon has no girlfriend/boyfriend HAHAHA. Well, our squad aware that she is bisexual. By the way, the main reason why Chaewon's contract has no dating ban is because she debuted when she was 19. She's not underage but we need to make sure that she will be focusing on her career. And since the CEO is her friend, as I said we knew something.

Sorry readers for the confusing info hehehe. Chaewon will explain it herself in her POV.

"Whatever." She stopped hitting me.

I parked her car in front of our house. Yeah, that fast.

"We are here." I turned off the engine.

"Why did you take me with you here, by the way?"

I took off my seatbelt and looked at her.

"This is our hang out, with my family."

"You should have told me." She said while taking off her seatbelt.

We both got out of the car.

"Wonyoung should be here with us." She said in a sulking tone.

"Did you bring my phone?" I asked when we started to walk towards the door of our house.

"Here." She handed it to me. I accepted it and gave her car key as an exchange.

She suddenly pouts.

"You will not drive me home later?" She asked while pouting.

I chuckled first before answering.

"You will sleep here, stinky radish."

"Psh, you miss me that much."

We are now in front of the door. My heartbeat is beating so fast.

Holy--- I'm freaking nervous again!

I looked at Chaewon.

"Go ahead, ring the doorbell." - Chaewon

I gulped.

"Ch-Ch-Chaewonie, you do it." I push her over the doorbell.

She sighed and glared at me.

"Please," I looked at her with pleading eyes.

She takes a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. After a minute, the voice that I miss so much, speaks in the speaker.

"Who is it?"

Chaewon looks at me, I just signal her to continue.

"Eomeonim, it's me Chaewon." Chaewon peeked at the small camera above the doorbell.

I heard the door unlocked and when it swung open, it revealed the woman I've missed for four freaking years.

"Oh, Chaewon, it's been a long time." She greeted.

She probably will not see me because I am in the dark and the door is not that swung open. When she opens the door widely, Chaewon hugs her. After Chaewon hugs her, she looks at me. Chaewon looks at me too.

"Ahm... eomeonim, I am with someone right now."

"Oh, is she your girlfriend?"

I step forward to where she can see me and looked her in the eyes.

"Mom,"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

479 13 4
these are my 2kim one-shot stories originally posted on AFF and AO3. instead of making them each a separate book on here, i'm compiling them in a sin...
6.4K 491 20
What will it feel like if you suddenly realize that you came to past? And not only came to past and also realize that you went to an oppressive queen...
30.7K 977 39
Love is confusing Past is a memory. Today is a gift. Tommorow is a mystery. And destiny have A TWIST ENDING *"What should i do? Who do i truly love...
63.7K 1.7K 34
When you are a transfer and being greeted by the Student Council President, Kwon Eunbi. What you didn't know that by meeting her, your one year of hi...