Gangsters VS Mafias II [Jenli...

Von LisaChic

The Kim-Manobans continued their lives with Lisa Kim-Manoban managing both JM and LM Enterprises while Jennie... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1: It's Mawio's birthday!
Chapter 3: Jack Sato
Chapter 4: The Disaster
Chapter 5: The Penthouse
Chapter 6: The Refugees
Chapter 7: The Gorgeous Man
Chapter 8: The Perfect Family
Chapter 9: The Past of Kim Jisoo
Chapter 10: My Chichu
Jentop? Listop?
Chapter 11: She's Back
Chapter 12: The Exhausting Night [M]
Chapter 13: Lara & Kira Mess
Chapter 14: Jose
Chapter 15: Mrs Kim-Costello
Chapter 16: The Traitor [SM]
Chapter 17: The Alcohol Trap
Chapter 18: The Salvadores
Chapter 19: The Big Guns
Chapter 20: Tiara
Upcoming Book: My Feisty Woman
Chapter 21: Secrets Unfold
Chapter 22: Mother's Day [M]
Chapter 23: The Meltdown of Jisoo
Chapter 24: The Unstoppable Kims
Chapter 25: The Recovery Stage [M]
Chapter 26: Our New Life
Chapter 27: Amelia [M]
Chapter 28: Sex over Food [M]
Chapter 29: The Williams
Chapter 30: The Housewarming [M]
My Feisty Woman is Out!

Chapter 2: Strip Club Mission

1.2K 36 1
Von LisaChic

Lisa POV

I was busy pushing the trolley around the supermarket to get the ingredients for tonight's celebration when I got a telepathy from Nini.

~Baby, can you get me sanitary pads? We ran out.~

Oh noo... You're having your period? No sex tonight? But it's Mario's birthday!

~Yes... Let your dragon and my vagina take a break. It's Mario's birthday, not our anniversary! Quit being a baby!~

Aish... Then... Let me massage you tonight. Erotically.

~No anal either.~

Waeyo... You let me that day when you have the period!

~Still a no.~

Arasso...

I push the trolley towards the sanitary pad section.

"Appa... Pillows!" Marsha pointed to the sanitary pad packaging.

"No, precious. These are sanitary pads. For Eomma." I said and I have no intention on explaining further because... that would've been complicated.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but can you help me take that sanitary pad for me?" I heard a woman's voice.

"Oh! That one? Sure!" I said as I reached out for what she wanted and passed it to her.

"You smell good... Hmmm... Thank you..." She leaned her head close to my neck and sniffed before winking, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Uh-oh... Appa cheat." Marsha gave me her teasing finger and my heart sank.

Shit...

"No no no! Appa didn't cheat! Appa was just helping! Marsha, you want cotton candy right? Don't tell this to Eomma..." I said as I kneeled down nervously.

"Itchokay, Appa." Marsha nodded as she turned her attention to other things which made me sigh in relief.

------------

"Eomma, Appa cheat." Marsha said the moment Nini carried Marsha for a kiss.

"Yah! I didn't cheat! I was helping!" I debated.

"What is this about?" Nini frowned.

"This is why I prefer having the robots around! At least they have a recorded evidence that I didn't cheat!" I pouted.

"Baby, we talked about this... No more robots... It only makes us more reliable on them which is not a good thing... Now that we have our own fake identity, we are safe. I want us to live a normal life. Please, love?" Nini placed Marsha down before hugging my waist.

"But Honey-" Nini brushed her hair to the back before pinching her nose bridge hence I stopped talking.

"No buts, Lili... Please... for me? For Marsha's and Mario's future too." Nini whispered.

I sighed and stare at her.

I would do anything for this woman. Even though I love my robots due to how comforting they make me feel when there's bullies around back then, I have to admit, I no longer need them. Especially when I have settled with most of my rivals.

Now, we are living somewhat lowkey. Our disguise is our face but slightly different... I don't know how to describe but I can see Nini the same. That's what's important. The disguise doesn't work on the people I trust. It's like magic!

Speaking of magic, I lost my powers. I don't know what happened but the last one I used was the witch-crafters in the hospital. Where they forced Nini to sign and pull my life support. Ever since, it's gone... which I didn't mind. I feel at peace now. I hardly get angry anymore... also, thanks to my mandus who keep me sane.

Honestly, I can live without robots... It's just that I worry Nini will be tired. Guess I'll recruit maids and bodyguards in replacement for our house and security.

"Arasso... No robots. I'm thinking of letting them go... totally." I said and Nini widened her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Nini asked me.

"I was thinking to let them free. Unbind from our commands. Let them have their own family... Like humans. They have feelings, just like us. Well, not the crazy robots or war robots. Those two, I was thinking to assign them to help lonely elderly like Halmeoni... Y'know, a helping hand. Lucky for Halmeoni who is rich, she has maids around her to help her do stuff. But what about normal citizens whose son or daughter abandon them? I think the crazy robots and war robots will be a great help. I just need to change the codes for them to work with zero violence. They've all helped me through my hard times and I want them to at least have the freedom. I don't want to deactivate them and store them in darkness." I said and Nini smiled.

"I think that's a great idea, love... Will you be okay though?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I will recruit bodyguards for security and maids of course in replace of them. I just want our family safe, princess. I love you." I hugged her tightly before kissing her head.

"I love you more, baby. So, what was Marsha talking about?" Nini pulled away the hug and frowned with her arms crossed.

Ugh... here we go again!

------------

"Happy birthday to you~" We sang before pulling the poppers which made all the 1 year old babies shock and cried, running awkwardly towards their Mummies for comfort.

I stare at Mario who is with his loyal pacifier pinned on his shirt putting his hands up for Nini to carry him.

"Awww... Baby, don't be scared." Nini giggled as she carried and kissed Mario.

Today, the squads reunite in our Mansion to celebrate all the babies 1st birthday at once. Well, except Jihyo and Jeongyeon who just brought into the world their baby a week ago.

"Hey Lisa! Come here I want to talk to you about something." Jeongyeon waved and I nodded.

"Pumpkin, can you go play with Jackie and Aron? Try to be fair to them both, arasso?" I whispered in Marsha's ear before kissing her and placed her down to run towards the two boys who was fighting for Marsha's attention as always.

Yes, you heard it right. The Sato and Hwang family is here and the kids are forever fighting over Marsha.

Jeongyeon and I both headed to the balcony and the tops joined us.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Boobies. That's what's up." Jeongyeon said and the tops nodded including Jack Sato and Jonas Hwang.

"Huh?" I said confusedly.

"There's a new strip club joint opened just few street away from your office. We tops are going tonight... You up for it?" Jeongyeon asked and I widened my eyes.

"Are y'all crazy? We are all married!" I asked in shock.

"Hehehe! Told you she would freak out. I'm just kidding. It's actually a mission. The new stripper joint is actually running a basement illegal activities. We are going there to just survey the place. You up for it?" Jeongyeon asked and I look at Jack and Jonas.

"And why is Jack and Jonas part of this?" I asked them.

"They are both just joining to check out the club. Nothing wrong with that." Jeongyeon said and the tops nodded quickly.

"C'mon girls, I get it that The Kim-Costellos is combined but-" Seulgi cut me off.

"But you can't risk leaving Jennie alone... C'mon Lisayah! We used to hangout so often back then! I bet Jennie wouldn't mind." Seulgi pouted.

"Yeah! Plus, it's not for fun. It's for the mission..." Chaeng said and the rest nodded.

"We will be back before 2am." Dahyun said and I sighed.

"What does your wives say about this?" I asked them and they all looked away towards the view at the balcony including Jack and Jonas.

"Yah, Jisoo! This is your mission and you didn't even tell Chaeyoung?" I asked her and she scratched her head.

"It's a mission that is assigned to me and the team... My Gladiator team is old for this kinda stuff while the Elites team is young and fresh y'know? So yeah... We doing this without the bottoms knowing the real deal... They only know we are going for a bonding session and you better don't spill the tea. You in or not?" Jisoo said in her cold tone as she crossed her arm.

"Ugh... how about you tell Jennie? You're her cousin. Surely she would allow?" I smiled and Jisoo groaned.

"What am I? Your mama? You're scared of your wife? You girls need to-" Chaeyoung cut her off.

"KIM-COSTELLO JISOO! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO CARRY THE PRESENT FROM THE CAR EARLIER?!" Chaeyoung shouted and Jisoo jumped down the balcony before running to the car in a flash causing all of us to smirk at each other.

"I'll update you girls again." I said and the tops nodded.

------------

"Baby..." I back hugged Nini at the kitchen while she's busy washing the dishes while Sapphire team stood aside.

Nini really don't want to rely on the robots... It's a turn on to see her doing the dishes hehe!

"Let me guess. You're going out with the Elites plus Jack and Jonas." Nini said and I widened my eyes.

"H-how did y'know that?" I asked her nervously.

"The bottoms were saying that you tops have some bonding session tonight. And yes, you can go but don't go home too late. You have work tomorrow. Also... no alcohol please?" Nini said and I smiled.

"I promise. Thank you, love." I whispered in her ears before kissing her cheek.

I went to the 2nd floor to kiss goodnight to Marsha and Mario before wearing a simple casual wear of a sweater and jeans.

I rode my Ducati to the strip joint where the tops agreed to meetup at the bar area.

Jack were already holding a stack of dollar bills, waiting at the strip walk where the strippers will dance and strip while Jonas is trying to pull him to the seat.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked them.

"It's a strip club! What else can we do but let them strip? C'mon! Here!" Jack said as he passed me some dollar bills and I shook my head before pulling them both towards the seats where the tops are monitoring for suspicious activities.

"Are you out of your mind? You're a married man, Jack!" I said and Jason nodded.

"Ailee won't know!" Jack laughed before walking back to the strip walk which made my heart ache.

How can he, who have a beautiful family just turn out like this? I hope it's just today. I better keep this a secret for now and advice him again later.

"I will keep an eye on him." Jonas pat my back and I nodded.

"Yo Lisa and Jeongyeon, we need to go to the back door and monitor for any suspicious activities. Dahyun and Chaeng will wait here. Seulgi and Jonas will keep an eye of Jack in case he goes overboard. I don't know what's wrong with him. Here, grab these microphones." Jisoo said as she opened a small box containing the microphones.

The tops took one each.

"Mic test. Lisa, Jeongyeon, let's go." Jisoo said as I stared at Jack.

"Seulgi, Jonas... Keep watch and make sure Jack don't do anything stupid? Anything disloyal to his wife I mean..." I said and Seulgi gave me a thumbs up.

~Honey... you bought the wrong sanitary pad...~

Jinjja? How is it wrong?

~I usually wear the ones with wings...~

Arasso... I'll get it for you now.

~No commanding robots.~

Aish... I will get it for you tomorrow...

~I love you.~

I love you too, princess.

------------

"Jisooyah..." I whispered.

"What's up? Did you find anything?" Jisoo whispered back into the microphone.

"Not yet but I just wanna ask... Would you... act the way Jack act just now? Like... act single. And I'm asking all of y'all who is listening too..." I whispered.

"I may be the horniest in the group but I gotta say, I won't do that... I cherish Jihyo and our newly born baby." Jeongyeon whispered.

"Honestly, I wouldn't dare to look even... Ever since Chaeyoung gave birth to our son, I know I don't want to risk anything or sabotage my marriage. I saw her struggle first hand to give birth to our baby and that's when it hit me... That she's the mother to my child and I want to protect them at all cost. Crazy... obsessed over her even on the first day we met." Jisoo whispered and the tops agreed.

I'm glad my friends have the same mindset.

"Please slap me if I ever act like him..." I whispered.

"Me too, girls." Dahyun whispered and the rest agreed.

Jisoo, Jeongyeon and I walked to the back door followed by the back alley. Since today is just monitoring, we just chat casually outside.

A few minutes later, there was a group of men in suits leaving a black car.

Honestly, nothing suspicious. They look like businessmen taking a break but... why the back alley?

"Suspicious activity, 2 o'clock... Don't look directly." Jisoo whispered.

"They're trading something... Should we nab them?" Jeongyeon whispered as she walked closer towards the group of men.

"Jeongyeon, stay put. What the fuck are you doing? Today is just monitoring." Jisoo warned Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon stopped when the group of guys turned their attention to her. She kneeled down and tied her shoelace.

"Don't do anything stupid, Jeongyeon... They have eyes on you." Jisoo whispered.

Jeongyeon stood up, scratched her head and entered the bar from the back door which made Jisoo and I sighed in relief.

"You two, what are you looking at?" One of the men asked.

Jisoo and I shrugged our shoulders and walked away, entering the bar again.

When we walked to the bar area, Jisoo lost it. She quickly grabbed Jeongyeon's neck and pinned her to the nearby wall angrily, choking her.

"Jisoo, stop it." I warned as I grabbed her wrist while the others quickly made a wall to cover us.

"You risked our lives." Jisoo said in her serious tone as she frowned at Jeongyeon.

"Ghk... s-sorry. Khh... It wasn't ghkk... intentionally." Jeongyeon apologised and Jisoo let her go.

"Everyone, move out. Make sure you're not followed." Jisoo said as she left the bar.

Jeongyeon sighed.

"You okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"C'mon, let's go home." Jeongyeon said and the rest nodded.

"Lisa... Do you know which hotel is Jack staying at?" Seulgi asked as she and Jonas hold Jack who is drunk and babbling erotic things.

"Uhm... I-I think it's best we bring him to my mansion." I said nervously.

I wonder how Jennie would think if I bring home a drunken Jack Sato. At least she knows I didn't drink... It's the best option so far. I mean, Jack going back to hotel with this state will be shocking for Ailee...

"Seulgi, you can go ahead. Lisa and I will put him in my car. Lisa, you can ride your Ducati behind?" Jonas said and I nodded.

Jonas assisted on bringing Jack in my mansion and into the guest room before going back to his mansion beside mine.

I texted Ailee to let her know that Jack will be staying in the Mansion for tonight since he is... uhmm... tired.

"HeEeyY bAby *hic* giRlL... wHyyy aRree yOoou *hic* nnoOot stRippIng? HeeEreee... leEet mEee slOoot in sOmme dOllaaAr *hic* biLllLls..." Jack tried to pull out his wallet.

"Jack, you're not at the strip joint anymore. Go to sleep already! You're drunk!" I whispered in an urgent voice.

I worry him being noisy like this will wake my family up.

"SleEep wiiIitTthhH meeEe~" Jack said as he pulled my wrist but he quickly groaned in pain when Nini all of a sudden appeared and smacked his hand followed by throwing a small bucket full of water on Jack.

"H-hey love... y-you're not asleep yet?" I smiled nervously as Nini pinched her nose bridge after she throw the bucket aside.

Jack rolled to the other side of the bed and passed out on the wet bed.

"Did you drink?" She asked and I shook my head quickly with a swear gesture.

Nini on her period is no joke. I would never go against her.

She nodded and intertwined our hands before pulling me out and closed the guest room door.

She continued pulling me to the 2nd level living room and sat down on the couch.

"Why is he here? And in that state?" Nini asked as she patted the empty spot beside her.

Instead of sitting down, I laid down and placed my head on her lap. I love this position... She tends to play with my hair, lips and eyebrows.

Me? I get to see those boobies!

"Uhmm... He is here because I worry Ailee would be shock with his drunken state?" I explained nervously.

"Baby, tell me honestly... Where was the tops bonding session at?" Nini smiled.

That 'I'm gonna kill you' smile.

"I love you..." I whispered before closing my eyes, hoping she won't start an argument.

"Lili... You don't keep secrets from your wife." She started pestering me.

"Arasso... We went to the new strip joint but- NO NO! WAIT WAIT WAIT- ARGHHHH! Owww..." I panicked when Nini grabbed the huge, thick yellow pages book from the side table and smack my butt hard causing it to echo through the mansion.

Nini quickly stood up, leaving me alone in the 2nd living room holding my butt in pain.

"Aish... Jinjja... That didn't hurt much actually hehe!" I whispered but my eyes widened when Nini came back with a thick hard cover dictionary.

"No no no! Baby, baby... Put that down." I said nervously as I stood up and Nini chased me around the living room table.

Aish! I don't think she will give up! Time to act! I purposely fell beside the table and slam the table's leg with my hand for sound effect before groaning, faking my pain.

"Lili... W-where are you hurt?" Nini whispered worriedly as she kneeled down beside me and checked my head.

"Owww..." I groaned again, ignoring her question.

Nini carried and placed me on the couch before checking my body. That's when I quickly hugged and flipped her, pinning her down under me.

"Hmm... Boobies." I whispered as I rubbed my face in between her boobs.

"You faked it?!" She was about to smack me but I quickly pinned her hand above her head.

"Mission... I was at the strip joint for a mission, love." I explained and she widened her eyes.

"Whose mission? Baby, you're not an active Costellos Mafia anymore and nor am I for the K-gang... Why are you risking your life again after what we've been through?" Nini frowned.

"Jisoo's mission... I just tagged along. We didn't arrest anybody. Just monitoring their activities there." I explained and Nini sighed.

"I will talk to Jisoo. Let's go sleep now." Nini looked away.

"Baby... Look at me." I pouted and Nini ignored me.

She's so beautiful when she's angry... when she sulk... Basically, every single expression from her is worth to stare at.

I leaned forward and shut my eyes before kissing her jaw. Such smooth skin...

"Lili, I'm not in the mood... plus, I'm having my period remember? Please let me go." Nini whispered and I sighed.

"Right..." I replied before letting her go and headed to our room.

I took a shower.

A reflection shower to be exact.

Honestly I've never seen Jack like that... I mean, sure we had our fun times and back then, I didn't know anything about his family. Only when I met Ailee and Aron at Japan Disneyland which was coincidence, only then I knew him more.

I dried myself and put on a bathrobe before entering the walk in closet to change into my pyjamas.

I headed to the 2nd level study room and checked my tablet, looking for something. I googled. A behavioural issues, a reason why a person would change so suddenly, basically anything that could make me understand why a lucky man like him would act this way. I don't know why, this kind of bothers me. It comes to conclusion that I don't know him well.

Will he cheat on Ailee? Has he cheat before? He seems to be so carefree at the bar just now. He didn't even care who was around him. If there was a reporter or paparazzi, he would be done with.

I sighed and massaged my head after locking my tablet.

~Are you not sleeping?~

You go ahead.

I walked to the 2nd living room and laid down on the couch.

~Is it because of me?~

No, princess. I'm just... thinking of something.

There was no response from Nini. Instead, she showed up at the 2nd living room with a worried expression.

Hmm... Is she worried I would go suicidal again? Speaking of that, I have no more triggers... It's weird, really. I'm guessing this has to do with that anger super powers. In summary, there's no negativity in me and I hope it remains that way.

Nini on the other hand remains the same protective wife. Well, me too but she is easily jealous over small things which is a pain in the ass and at the same time, she's so adorable.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked me as she walked towards the opposite couch and sat on it.

"Jack Sato..." I whispered.

"The man I threw a bucket of water on? Lili... What happened at the strip joint? What about Jack Sato?" Nini asked worriedly.

I gestured her to wait before entering our room and grabbing a massage oil.

"That married drunk man in our guest room... He acted like he was single in the club... I've never seen this side of him and to be honest, it saddens me." I explained as I sat at Nini's couch and pat my lap so she would lay down.

I massaged Nini's tummy.

Nini tend to get painful cramps on the first few days of her period hence it's better to take precautions in advance.

"Baby... Ailee... uhmm..." Nini stuttered.

"What's wrong with Ailee?" I asked Nini as I massaged her hips now.

"She thinks Jack is cheating on her." Nini said and I gulped.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

217K 3.6K 200
Jennie Kim was a desperate woman and just a pretty face in her past life. She was swapped at birth and brought up in a rich family, only to eventuall...
126K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
93.7K 648 171
In her previous life, Jennie was conspired by her family. Her baby was born through Caesarean birth, she had her eyes gouged out, and died tragically...
14.9K 454 6
A body full of tattoos and a spine chilling death glare. That's how they describe Lisa Manoban, the Mafia leader of Seoul. She comes from a rich fami...