daddy bieber // justin bieber

By kidrrauhl

When I opened the door, it was hard not to look the him. His light brown, but hazel eyes were glowing. His ha... More

chapter1.
chapter2.
chapter3.
chapter4•
chapter5•
chapter6•
not an update
chapter7.
chapter8.
lol
..

BEFORE

14.1K 212 11
By kidrrauhl

Before reading I would like to talk about this book and what you will be reading from now on.

This is a book with underage mature content.
If you dont like age gaps. Sorry this books not for you.
There will be language in this book. Like seriously.
English isn't my first nor only language but I will try to edit my chapters.
Justin will be 21 and Hailey is 16.
For Justins POV the chapter will have • after it.
For Haileys POV the chapter will have . after it.
There will be smut and sex in this book.
There's not a large age gap but to some people its nasty cause she not legal but okay cool.

Thanks lovelies 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
454K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
143K 4K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...