Maladaptive Daydreaming

By winaxe

A girl fall in-love with a boy who doesn't exist What Is Maladaptive Daydreaming? Sometimes known as daydream... More

A magical start
An illusion night
Flashback
A new friend
Who is "he"?
Midnight walk
Did we met before?
Ship
Recess chat
Deja vu
Out of mind

In love

27 2 0
By winaxe

Michael: "i woke up and someone is hugging me thightly"

Michael: "why is she so far away from me" *pulls her more closer by the waist*

Yanna: "i felt like someone is pull's me,,then i saw Michael hugging me"
*blush*

Yanna: "im not dreaming....r-right. I tried to pinch myself but someone stoped me".

Michael: No your not dreaming. I'm real, I have a face, you can pinch me if you want.*sleepy voice*

Yanna: oh. But why is there a knife the door?

Michael: You tried to kill yourself.

Yanna: im sorry for the trouble I've caused.

Michael: Its ok. But only if you give me a favor.

Yanna: What?

Michael: i-i like you. You like me to r-right?

Yanna: *blush*w-what,your assuming right? who said i like you? and who said i want you to be my boyfriend?

Michael: i-im sor-

His word are stoped by Yanna

Yanna: I dont like you....I love you
And i dont want you to be my boyfriend,,,,,,,i want you to be my husband!!!!!

Michael: I didn't gave you a permission to give me a heart attack.

They both giggle

Michael: love you!

Yanna: Love you to.....

The end......

Author:part 2 coming up!!!!
Love you guys❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
621 108 21
In Volume-01 of "Beginners guide to Islam", very important religious matters such as "What is Islam?", "Declaration of Faith", "Basis of Faith and it...
26.9K 635 11
In the movie, we discover that Harry and Ginny are married with children, but how did their wedding go? Read on to find out... read the sequel: forev...