remember me (yamaguchi x read...

Galing kay nishinoyasbby

You and Yamaguchi were childhood best friends. You both would do everything together until one day you had to... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
(idk)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ;)
Chapter 8
update
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14 !!

epilogue/thank you

47 2 0
Galing kay nishinoyasbby

surprise surprise i'm back after what..3-4 years💀 this is embarrassing but ig i forgot to post the epilogue so here we go (don't forget to vote or oikawa will be under ur bed tonight)

yamaguchis pov:

Those years of waiting and waiting for y/n to come back finally payed off. now me and y/n have been together for about 2 years now. was ukai okay w this relationship? nope not at all..was he gonna do anything about it? nope he's too scared of y/n and her killer spikes i mean i would be too😭.

we are graduating soon and all i can say is i'm glad she came back into my life i'm so glad i took my necklace out of under my shirt that day.

quick tsukki epilogue since i feel bad for making him the second lead</3

tsukki wasn't that thrilled about y/n ending up with his best friend. she was his first true crush and he's glad he still had a strong relationship with her after that or that would've absolutely destroyed him. even so, he continued to support them until the very end. he actually ended up getting a girlfriend his third year and they are very very happy.

end of tsukkis epilogue

every story deserves a happy ending and the journey yams and y/n had to finally make it back into eachother s lives and finally reconnecting and being together again definitely deserves a happy ending.

~fin~

THANK YOU SM FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY ESPECIALLY IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR (or even if you stopped reading like 3-4 years ago since i never updated) i love you guys so so much stay healthy don't forget to vote and bye bye now..time for me to go back into hibernation for another like 4 years 😭😭 ik this is like a shitty ending but seriously it's been years. even if it's bad i hope you still enjoyed majority of it ;))

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

383 21 19
"Even if no one else does..I'll always love you..." Hey guys! Welcome to my very first fanfic! This fanfic is based off the anime show: Haikyu!! feat...
340K 9K 95
She was an elite player, but she pushed volleyball away. After several years, Ukai Mizuki is finally returning to Japan, her home. She still practice...
11.4K 244 30
Description: The brother of your childhood best friend, was someone you had fallen in love with. You had kept the secret of liking him for years. By...
102K 2.2K 24
My first fanfic so please bare with me! You are Tsukishima's twin sister and you transfer to Karasuno. As a mute girl, you face many challenges, but...