The Queen's Realm

بواسطة aarushi6

🔅🔆Sequel of The Crowned Prince. Can't be read alone, kindly read The Crowned Prince first.🔆🔅 As he said... المزيد

Characters & Copyright
Fan Arts❤
The Open Letter
Trailer-TCP
1. Good Morning
2. Broken Yet Beautiful
3. Morals and Tactics
4. Congenial
5. Rabbit in Lion's den
7. Holding Hands
8. A ride with Notus
9.One Step Closer
10. Something broke
11. Wine and Wuss
12. Saints don't sin
13.Shy Smile
14. One Month
15. Claim it
16. First

6. Game of Chess

19.2K 1.4K 257
بواسطة aarushi6

Hiiiiiiiii. .

Well here's the update do enjoy and leave a lot of comments.

Like lottttt of comments..

P.s. sorry I couldn't reply to your comments in past few chaps. I personally believe that a writer should reply to comments because it make the readers feel valued and they interact in a way. So I will try to reply from now on.

Her sleep thinned away, again before the proper time leaving her sighing on her long nestled habit.

True to the counsellor's word. She had harboured insomnia herself. She didn't struggled with lack of sleep earlier, surely nightmares used to bite hard.

But it was her who decided to not stay in bed when the demons of her past showed up behind her closed eyelids.

It was her who decided to busy herself instead staying wrapped in the blanket, waiting for sleep and going through that nightmare in her mind again and again.

But now she wanted to change it. She wanted to heal.She was burnt down to ashes years ago. She wanted to rise again, like a Phoenix. New and fresh.
Without any weakness.
Without any mercy.

Raina looked at the big palm laying on the pillow adjacent to her. Turning towards him, she started skimming his knuckles with her finger.

Feeling each ridge, each line and each cut under her touch. She did it very softly, very very softly.
You bet! He would have been feeling feathers touch in his sound sleep.

And yes, she was stubborn. So much stubborn that sleep again enveloped her. It was an hour and half later but never mind, it kneeled down against her.

🔅🔆🔅

Adhiraj wore a thin jacket over his tshirt as cold morning breeze was flowing out there.
But his eyes again went to his wife who was sleeping soundly there.

'Why is she not awake till now?'

A feeling similar to concern swirled in the pit of his stomach.

He walked towards the right side of bed where she was snuggling against the quilt and called out her, "Raina!"

She opened her eyes after couple of more tries. She sat up slowly and yawned.

"What happened? Are you not feeling good?", he asked bending over her small form and putting back the hair strands covering her face.

She shook her head and get out of the bed.
Smiling lazily at him, she said, "I'm fine."

She came back from bathroom after brushing her teeth but still she was looking groggy.

"You are looking tired.",he commented.

She sighed and rubbed her face.

After few seconds, he said, "Get changed into a pair of fresh tracksuit and shoes."

"Why?", she blinked her eyes.

"Because Hukum sa, you are going on a morning walk with me."

A reluctant whine escaped her throat. She was going to object but he made his point clear in a stern voice, "I'm giving you 10 minutes. Meet me down in the garden."

🔅🔆🔅

Raina cleared her table of important files of Rajputana and placed files of her own company in the drawers.

While returning those files, she met Adhvan. He commented on the financial crisis going in her company, not like she wasn't aware of this.

And after that her time went in going through many files which can lead to something by which she could revive that dying company.

In lunch hours Adya again took her to cafeteria for a daily dose of office caffeine.

Raina was still very uncomfortable around them. Last day was a lucky one, she was able to escape their interrogation because of sudden call for meeting from HR department.

"Tell us about your husband."

But then she was trapped when a girl from her team chirped and looked at her with utmost attention.

Raina looked at her office friends and then at Adya who was smirking silently.

Raina cleared her throat and said while looking somewhere else rather then looking straight in their eyes, "He has a small family business to look after. And currently he is in another city."

What will she do if they ask for a party with her husband?
Everyone knows how much nosy friends can be.

But but but....
What will she say when they ask about his name?

And that's what they did.

Raina fidgeted and looked at Adya, who was on the verge of rolling on the floor. Adya turned her face away from her and looked out of the window.

Throwing a glare at her, Raina thought of something.

She trailed off,"Yuvraj....."

Perfect, it was perfect.

"Nice huh! Yuvraj's Raina.", Jeet commented making Raina go red and finally Adya let out a heart laugh.

🔅🔆🔅

Raina was seating along with Uday and Vasudha in the garden enjoying the evening.

And again the Lado and her Kaka Hukum was busy in their chess battle.

"Here, Check and mate Lado.", Rana sa smirked posting his horse on a place, trapping her king from each direction.

Raina rubbed her face in frustration making Vasudha let out a laugh.

"Lado, I wanted to talk to you about something.",Rana sa said.

Raina was wrapping up the game, she stopped and looked up.

His face taking up a thoughtful look.
Raina nodded, urging him to start.

"Why don't you focus on the handloom textile business?" He tapped his fingers on his knees with a smile.

Raina looked at him with surprise.

What bring out this?

"The government has many projects for handloom industry. You are already funded by Rajputana Empire so of course, capital is not an issue but indulging in those projects can get you fame in government hierarchy.

"Meanwhile Narendra ji will provide you with contacts. He is an exporter of indian things so his contacts will be more interested in something unique which they can get from here. Mill fabric can be produced anywhere."

Raina was blinking her eyes, listening to him.

"Because the company you acquired is already running in loss because of their mill industry. Decades ago, it had a name in handloom one. So when you will approach clients,they will trust you and your company more with handlooms rather than the mill fabric.", he scratched his beard as his eyes trained on a distance.

She nodded, dare not to deny his argument. Because they were perfect.

"And....", he trailed off.

"And?", she asked.

This time Vasudha spoke up, "And if you will need any help in handling anything, Khan Sahab is here. You will tell him."

"Don't worry. I will.", she agreed, smiling at her mother's instincts.

"Let me think on this perspective first.", she told Uday Singh Rathore.

Her mind already dwelling on this idea.

"Raina, your phone was ringing again and again. Go and check it.", suddenly she saw Adhiraj standing near them.

Raina nodded and went inside the palace hurriedly, not wanting to miss any important call.

Adhiraj looked at his parents and sat down with them, a smirk forming on his lips, "And Rajputana Textiles is already doing great in Mills unit. Once, she will take over Rajputana Textiles and will merge both of the companies, the unified company will be unmatchable with both Mill and Handloom industry in it's hands. And Rajputana Empire will have one more industry dancing on it's fingers."

"But don't tell this to her at this moment. She has a big journey to mark on. She will be terrified after knowing of the plans you are making for her.", Vasudha said a matter of fact.

Taking over Rajputana Textiles was not as easy as it was sounding. One need a great experience to do that.

"Fine, as you say. But mark my words, she will be there one day. Even if it will take years or decades. She will.", his voice carried out another level of trust.

Vasudha was relieved that she stopped him before disclosing anything to Raina. The expectations he had from her could have forced under a tremendous pressure.

She looked at king which lost the battle. So much important and so fragile.

But look at the Queen, unstoppable and destructive.
She wanted her daughter to be like that.

Soon this game of chess will be starting in their lives and instead of these small pieces, persons will be on stake.

It's going to be complicated, tough and....

And dirty.

🔅🔆🔅

Adhvan and Raina were sprawled on sofas of a balcony. Discussing over the pros and cons of handloom industry.

"How is it going on?"

Raina looked over her shoulder and saw him standing in all his glory.

"Perfect.", she smiled.

Adya came and plopped down beside Adhvan like a lazy ass, "Oh man! Let go of this work. This is home for God's sake not your office. And I have something to say."

Her eyes shone with something.

"Bhai sa.", she gestured him to take a seat.

Adhiraj complied and sat beside his wife. His left hand resting on the top of headrest, behind her back. And suddenly she felt enveloped by his presence. And it was comfortable and warm. She discreetly slided closer to him.

"You know what happened today?", Adya chirped.

"No.", Adhvan butted in with a bored tone.

"Then hear me out, dumbo.",his sister snapped, not liking the interference in such an entertaining topic.

And Raina brought her knees closer in discomfort after Adya started speaking.

"So, our group again surrounded Raina and started asking about her husband-"

A combined laughter erupted in the corridor when Adya was done with her story.

Raina face palmed, "Not my fault."

"You should have seen her face right there."
"She was red. From anger or shyness? We don't know."
Adya threw a wink at the couple.

Raina looked at her husband and found him already looking at her with amusement swirling rapidly in his dark eyes.

Raina huffed and threw the pen she was holding towards Adya. But instead of hitting Adya, it hit Adhvan.

"Ouch!!!"

Causing another uproar of laughter, even Raina laughed embarrassed, rubbing her neck.

🔅🔆🔅

Raina collected her things and went with Adhvan to see the factory and office.

Adhvan wore a mask with sunglasses to prevent any sudden recognition while Raina introduced herself to the manager as one of the employees of the owner.And the owner was R. Chauhan.

Yes, she signed the documents as R. Chauhan. She wanted her first success on the name of her mumma and dad. She will introduce herself to the world as Raina Chauhan, daughter of Naina Chauhan and Raghav Chauhan and then she will consider herself to be eligible to get recognised with the name of Mrs. Raina Adhiraj Singh Rathore.

The manager was in his early 40s and polite. Or maybe the authority Raina had pulled out that polite behavior.

She inspected the place. Her face scrunching in disappointment.
The office building was unmanaged and old. No doubt, why the employees resigned. You would not get the happy and comfortable ambience required for working.

And factory was another story. It was used to be a big company so a big factory was needed. But now situations were upside down. Those big machineries were rusting and standing leisurely because of lack of the work.

They returned to the office of Rajputana while they were walking through the hall way, Adhvan said, "We need to shift the office somewhere else and the extra machines are needed to be removed, they are costing a lot for maintenance.", Adhvan reminded.

Again Raina nodded.
No matter how much Adhvan considered himself incapable in between his siblings but his work in financial field was very accurate.

Raina pinched the bridge between her eyebrows, it was tiresome.

But her steps faltered when she saw Adya talking to a girl , all laughing and joking.

And the girl was none othe than Divya Chauhan.

How was the update? Game is finally starting now and we are going to see how our Ria is going to manage all these.

Divya is also back in arena👁👄👁

And my my! These Rathore men are so cunning. No?

Let's cross the voting target of 550 votes✨

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.3K 1.1K 32
Where are you now? Was it all in my fantasy? Where are you now? Were you only imaginary? Cover by Author
1.2M 75.5K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.1M 71.9K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...