Blood.. [Sbi vampire au]

By x-Pastel-x

Tommy has been waiting 5 years for his parents in one alleyway in L'Marburg. Basically living off stolen brea... More

Streets
An escape attempt
Turned
Maybe a sip..
Hunting
The boy across the street
Guests
Dinner
Information on the next chapter
Woods
Update
Hey

A loss of trust

1.6K 46 23
By x-Pastel-x

The two families thought they would stay a while longer.

A while.

Not for too much longer, just a while.

But it was currently almost sunrise, the preferred time for sleep, and the sun was already high enough in the sky to really burn a vampire, so the two families were sort of stuck inside right now.

There were mixed feelings on this.

Tommy for one felt a bit uncomfortable around Dream, and was partly disappointed when he found out they were staying over.   

Tommy was lost in his own thoughts and didn't acknowledge that Tubbo had walked into the room, as well as not acknowledging Tubbo trying to get his attention.

"TOMMY!" Tubbo basically yelled.

"Oh uh yeah?" Tommy said snapping back to reality.

Tubbo sighed. "Never mind, are you alright?"

Tommy nodded.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about shit." 

Tubbo laughed.

"Do you want to play a game?" Tubbo asked.

"Depends, what game?" Tommy replied.

"Uno, or maybe monopoly, your choice really."

Tommy hesitated before answering.

"Uno, I think. That's the only one Techno and Wilbur taught me."

Tubbo smiled.

"I'm guessing you know where the card deck is then-" Tubbo said.

Tommy laughed.

"Uh-No I don't. I should probably go ask Techno." Tommy replied.

"Alright," Tubbo said.

Tommy left the room, closing the door half way, then following the torch-lit hallway to get to the stairs.

Tommy had become sort of familiar with the house now, but didn't know how to locate every room in the house, meaning he got lost every now and then, but Wilbur, Techno, or Phil would eventually find him.

Tommy came to an abrupt stop realizing he had taken the wrong stair case, let alone the wrong hallway.

"Just what I needed." Tommy said sarcastically.

He decided to continue walking anyways.

Even though he knew he would probably end up getting more lost, it would be a better way to learn how to locate through the house.

"What was I looking for again?" Tommy asked himself, forgetting why he had came downstairs in the first place.

He stood there wondering for a minute, then shrugged it off and continued walking.

at one point Tommy came across a door that had a rather interesting appeal.

It was a light purple color, and had bits of rust around the door frame.

But the thing that made it stand out to all the other rooms was the fact that it had a 'Do not enter, residents only' sign on it.

Tommy decided to open the door, like what else was he supposed to do? Ignore it? Pfft, as if.

Inside the room was dark. Very, Very dark.

Tommy looked around the room, and found nothing but bottles of potions, a brewing stand, possibly another vampire-

wait.

That's strange, why would there be another vampire in here?

Tommy walked into the room, approaching the tall figure.

Whoever they were they were tied up to a wall.

This brought Tommy slight concern.

"Hello?" Tommy asked.

"Hi?" The figure said back.

They sounded around Tommy's age.

Tommy fumbled for the light switch, and found it after a couple seconds.

The other 'person' in the room had half black, half white hair, and wore a suit paired with a bright red tie.

"Who are you?" Tommy asked.

"Ranboo..I think." The figure now known as Ranboo replied.

"Hi Ranboo, I'm Tommy. Why are you here?" Tommy asked bluntly.

"Uhh..I only remember little bits, Like I was running from somebody, I had done something wrong, like.. Burning down something. But it was an accident, I swear I wouldn't do anything like that on purpose!" Ranboo answered with panic in his voice.

"No no, I believe you." Tommy said walking forward to untie the ropes.

"What were they going to do to you?" Tommy asked.

"I don't remember, but I know it wasn't good." Ranboo replied.

Just like that, the trust of the family Tommy built up over the past week was gone, like it just vanished.

"Holy shit.." Tommy said under his breath.

"Ranboo, how long have you been here?" Tommy asked.

"Maybe five days now, why?"

Tommy was shocked at Ranboo's reply, how had he not seen him before?

"I didn't even know you were here" Tommy admitted.

Ranboo still looked confused.

"Oh.."

"Listen Ranboo. I'll be here at sunset with another person. Stay here."

Ranboo nodded.

Tommy left the room, this time closing the door.

He retraced his steps- well, tried.

Maybe Tommy was gone for too long, and somebody noticed, because there was Phil and Wilbur, calling out Tommy's name.

Phil was the first one to see Tommy.

"Tommy! We were worried!" Phil said.

"What happened?" Wilbur asked.

"Nothing, I just got lost" Tommy replied almost instantly.

Wilbur and Phil exchanged looks.

"Okay Toms, Why did you try to go downstairs?" Wilbur asked, suspicion in his voice.

"Tubbo wanted to play uno and I went to go see if Techno knew where the cards were"

Wilbur and Phil seemed convinced, after all that was the real explanation.

"Okay Toms, let's get you upstairs" Phil said, directing Tommy to his room.

- - - -- - - -

Tubbo sat worried in Tommy's room. He had been gone for over half an hour now.

Tubbo smiled almost instantly when Tommy came back.

"Thank god Tommy I was getting worried-"

"Tubbo." Tommy said seriously, quickly getting Tubbo's attention.

"What?"

"When I got lost, I found something. Another vampire, locked up. His name was Ranboo, and he was around our age."  Tommy said.

"What? Why? What did he do?"  Tubbo asked.

"He said he burnt down something.Accidentally, but he was still locked up for it"

Tubbo seemed surprised, but Tommy continued speaking anyway.

"We need to leave, with Ranboo of course." Tommy finished.

"But how? Dream and Schlatt will kill me!" Tubbo asked.

"I know where we can go, plus I've escaped before" Tommy admitted.

"Well, almost."

Tubbo would laugh if he wasn't in this sort of situation.

"Okay, I'll come with you." Tubbo said, smiling confidentially.

Tommy smiled.

"Great, we'll leave at sunset"

 - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello :)

I know I said I'd make this chapter 2000 words, but it was kind of rushed

so at some point and time I will make it that length, but just not this chapter :)

Once again, Thank you for all the support <3

Word count:1056

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 8.9K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
718K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
345K 14.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
103K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...