[✓]"DEVIL'S CHILDISH GIRLFRIE...

By soesinra

Y/n : huh...yaah !! do you think I'm scared of you..!! Little devil (laughs) Taehyung : and you're so childis... More

#1 Information
#2 Get ready
#3 lost HER
4#she!??
5# AISH JHINJA !!
#6 waah!!
#7 yay!!
#8 worry!!
#10 hug!!
#11 someone??
#12 confession!!
#13 miss u!!
#14 taeching you!!
#15 final chapter

fu#9 love !!

444 12 1
By soesinra

Then u two pulled out and u stood up

Y/n : okay~~ let's go back home~~

TAEHYUNGH : * cute * let's go..wait..u look pale are u really okay..pls be honest!!

Y/n : yeah I'm we'll see ( you jump and spin)

TAEHYUNGH : hmm

Then u two hope on his horse same as u seated in front of tae but he was holding u with one hand around your waist and another on the horsebelt riding it...then they arrive at palace and welcomed by the members

Jin : (bow) welcome back his majesty !!aww u came !?? ( He came and hugged you)

Namjoon : princess!! (U broke the hug and look at him...tae was also there standing silently beside you)

Y/n : nae joonie oppa!!

Namjoon : why do u look pale!! What happened???(he approached u)

Y/n : umm... nothing just tired😊

TAEHYUNGH :* sign * she was pulled by the power of portal!!

Jimin & jungkook : whattt!???? Y/n are u really okay .....!!

jungkook : why do u have to be so clumsy??
I'm sure his majesty would have already warned u didn't he??

Y/n : hehe yeah he did..!😅

Hoseok : okay then let's go and u take rest ....
Go to sleep...let's go ~~~(he took u with him...all went with him accept jin)

TAEHYUNGH : GUYS!! we need to talk!!

Jin : o-oh....okay I'll bring them all to the work place🙂

TAEHYUNGH : hmm (tae went to his work place)

~y/n's room~

Jin enters...

Jin : guys~~~taetae wanna talk to us...let's go!! He's waiting!!

Yoongi : huh...he wanna talk...TO US ..is something wrong Namjoon??

Namjoon : nope... everything has done perfectly at our mission....also nothing bad has happened!!

Jin : guys...I told he's waiting...let's GO!!

HOSEOK : OKay Y/N we'll get going now....take rest okay ...!!

Yoongi : just sleep Princess (he kissed your forehead)

Then all left and u slowly drifted to sleep

~tae's working room~

Knock~knock~

TAEHYUNGH : come in!!

All bow and went in and seated on the sofa opposite to taehyung's chair

Namjoon : so.....what is it his majesty??

TAEHYUNGH : hyung...just stop with that...I don't want you'll to be too formal with me...let's just be brothers....I can't take this nor her!!

Jimin : her!?? U mean y/n !!

Kookie : what did she said to you...why are u behaving kinda different now....ur changing taetae!!

TAEHYUNGH : I'm I !? And it's only because of her...I'm changing for her....I don't know what's wrong with me....I'm just doing what she wants me to do...I can't understand this feel!! And she said that she feels uneasy when u guys call me MAJESTY...same goes to me...I don't like the way u take me....I want you'll to take me as your brother not as a king!!

Namjoon : ohh.....listen taetae...we already take u as our brother ...we never seperated u...we just gave u some space and respect!!

TAEHYUNGH : and I don't need that...I just want your love guys!!

All of them : we love u tae tae...
(All had an group hug then after some minutes they pulled out and again got seated)

Kookie : and about y/n.....what do u think??

TAEHYUNGH : I - I don't know...it's just- it's just I can't ignore her and her requests...I want her to be safe....I want her to be happy..I like hers childishness ...I like all the way she is....I don't know what to say more!!

Jin : so....our taetae is in LOVE huh (he chuckles)

TAEHYUNGH : (looking down) I'm I??? is this called love!??

Jimin : yaah paboya (fool) yeah it's love.... you're in love with y/n!!😊

Hoseok : but....what about her??? Does she feel the same about him???

Yoongi : how would we know that....??

TAEHYUNGH : let's just leave this topic now....jin hyung I'm hungry~~~~

Jin : okay okay me and Namjoon is going to make dinner....see you guys later..!!

They all went to their rooms while jin and Namjoon were preparing dinner..after preparing they called everyone at the dining room

~~After some time~~

[Y/n's room]

Taehyung came in and saw y/n sleeping peacefully...a smile appeared on his face..!!
Then he went near her and sat beside her...slowly waking her up!!

TAEHYUNGH : y/n...! Wake up..it's time to have dinner...let's go....y/n..!!

Then you open your eyes to see a smiling taehyung which u couldn't help but smile back and your heart flurtters...then u sat straight looking into his eyes

Y/n : hey~~😊

TAEHYUNGH : hey~~😊did u sleep well??

Y/n : yeah...(yawning cutely)

TAEHYUNGH : your cute 😊

Y/n :(shocked)what did u just said ??

TAEHYUNGH : I said your cute!!

Y/n : ahh...tq 😊(u blushed)

TAEHYUNGH : okay let's go all are waiting for us!!(he stood up and started walking towards the door)

Y/n : umm...tae!!

TAEHYUNGH :(he turned around) yeah!?

Y/n : did u talk to them???(walking towards him)

TAEHYUNGH : o-oh yes...I talked to them...and now I'm relieved 😊

Y/n : really ?? It's good .....!!!
(He continued walking then again)

Y/n : tae!!

TAEHYUNGH : (he turned around) yeah what's wrong??

Y/n : c-can I hug u once??? Plss

TAEHYUNGH : y- yeah!! (He stood for some sec then).....come here (he opened wide his arms)

Then you walk to him and hug him tightly...u two were being like that

TAEHYUNGH : what's wrong ..!! What is this for??

Y/n : I just want to...idk why but it feels good 😊

TAEHYUNGH : hmmm...oka---

The door wide opens~~~

Jungkook : the dinn------oh I'm sorry...(he turned around..and u two turn towards him and u giggle under tae's arm)

Y/n : aish kookie why are u turning around...(laughs)

U two pulled out and went to jungkook who was still standing facing wall

TAEHYUNGH : yaah ....u can turn around!!

Jungkook : o-oh yeah....o-okay let's go...(he laughed awkwardly)

Then all were ready to have dinner as we join them and started digging in...after some time all finished thier dinner and went to thier rooms....and after some time u came to drink some water..!!(u were wearing this⬇️)

but when you were going u heared the bell.....

Y/n : what!!door bell at this hour???

U turned around as u saw taehyung coming out of his room !!u were near his room!!

TAEHYUNGH : oh your here...let me check who is there!??

Y/n : I'll come with u...(u two went at the door and tae opens the door then ur eyes widened as looking at the scene infront....a girl just cling onto tae and kissed him)

TAEHYUNGH : c-cindy???(moving back away from her)

Cindy : yeah taetae...😄I'm here!!(she again hugs him)

Y/n : u-umm...I'm sorry to disturb u two... I'll take my leave!(why I'm a feeling broken??u turn around)

Cindy : taetae is she a new maid here??(she asked pulling out from hug...but u didn't bother to look behind something was making u sad about them and u don't know what)

TAEHYUNGH : y/n wait!??(what the heck....is she mad at me..!?? Why did she leave!!? And is this Cindy doing here....!! Argh)

Cindy : what's wrong taetae!??

TAEHYUNGH : fisrt she is not a maid... second stop clinging on me third call me mr.kim and forth what are u doing here???

Cindy : aren't u happy to see me ...I'm your only one girl cousin u remember!?? I wanted to visit u!! And I have something to say to you!!

TAEHYUNGH : whatever ...it's not time for this discussion...just go take any guest room I know that u know the roots so.. good night (he left to his room and Cindy was dump founded...then she go find a room for her and settled down everything)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.1K 18
"You just like my body.. you are obsessed with it" "Yes.. that's why I'm here" "Don't stress my fvcked-up life even more" Y/N lived all her teenage l...
546 40 11
"I LOVE YOU Taehyung" I said while looking deeply into his eyes. "Can you just STOP!" He shouted. "T-Taehyung" "And I love jessi" "I was just mistake...
23.3K 1.5K 47
He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
133K 6.9K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...