Thomas Hewitt (Texas Chainsaw...

By RaddyMaddy

During the summer in Texas, a girl name Maddy, & her parents were driving to Florida when their red pick up t... More

!!Warning!!
Chapter 1 ~ Stuck In The Middle Of Nowhere
Chapter 2 ~ Dinner With The Hewitt's
Chapter 3 ~ Friendship To Last
Chapter 4 ~ 13 Years Later
Chapter 5 ~ Old Friends
Chapter 6 ~ Horrible Memories in Flordia
Chapter 7 ~ Cannible
Chapter 8 ~ Place in the Family
Chapter 9 ~ New Bond
Chapter 10 ~ The Sawyers
Chapter 11 ~ Alone Time
Chapter 12 ~ That Specail Moment You Won't Forget
Chapter 13 ~ The Wedding
Chapter 15 ~ Dance the Night Away
Art Work
Chapter 16 ~ Announcement
Chapter 17 ~ Miscarriage
Chapter 18 ~ The Flu
FanFiction Award 2018
Chapter 19 ~ That Was Too Close

Chapter 14 ~ Thomas' New Face

4.3K 93 12
By RaddyMaddy

Thomas Hewitt

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

Dedicate anageliz

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Thomas' POV.

Maddy & I got back from our honeymoon a few weeks ago, everything went back to normal. I moved into Maddy's room...which is our room now.

There hasn't been a lot of people coming by & we were on the edge of running out of meat, so Uncle Hoyt decided to tag me along to get some fresh kill. I didn't like the idea of leaving Maddy alone at the house all day, but I didn't want my family to starve.

It was 5 in morning when Uncle Hoyt wanted be up. The sun was peaking over the horizon, the wind was open to let in the cool summer breeze blowing into our room. I peered down at Maddy who was still asleep. Deciding not to wake her, slowly I crawled out of our warm bed, leaving the comfort of Maddy's body against mine. Maddy started steering in her sleep as she was trying to find me, but I gently gave her a kiss on her forehead & lips; got changed into my usual outfit, opened the door, but before I left I looked back to see Maddy still sleeping. Smiling to myself as I left the room.

Uncle Hoyt was waiting for me in the sheriff car as Mama was getting in her car for the gas station. She gave me a kiss on the cheek & said. "You boys be safe, you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am." Uncle Hoyt said as I nodded in response, got into the car, & drove away.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Maddy's POV.

Today I did my normal routine, got ready, made breakfast for Uncle Monty and I, washed the dishes, fix the garden up, watered the plants, made the beds, & did some laundry in the front yard.

As I hanging up some clothes up to dry I saw a small gray car driving up toward the house. "I wondering if it's the Sawyers?" I questioned, but they would have called? After the car drove up the window rolled down & there was a family of 3 were inside. A flashback ran through my head as I remembered 15 years ago when I was that family in my parent's red pickup truck.

The dad stuck out his head & said. "Hey there miss. I was wondering if you could give us direction to the nearest hotel."

"There's nothing from here for miles..." Than idea popped in my head. "Why not stay at my house for the night. I'm sure you fellas are tired from the long ride."

"Oh yes ma'am. We traveled all the way from California."

"My! That's a long way. Please come in, I'll fix you guys with my mama's homemade ice tea." I said as I lead the family into the house. They had a son who was around my age, but the creepy part about him is that he kept staring at me which gave me an unpleasant shiver down my spine.

Once I got the family inside, Uncle Monty wheeled next to me. "Who the hell are these people?!" He scolded.

"These lovely people are staying FOR dinner." I said winking at him as he got the memo.

"Ooooohhhhh...sorry for my rude behavior. We don't get guest much around here." Uncle Monty said as he shook the dad's hand.

"Not a problem, sir." The dad said smiling although I noticed the family wouldn't stop staring at Uncle Monty's missing legs. Uncle Monty looked down & said.

"Y'all must be wondering why I'm miss my legs. A bullet hit both of my legs so the doctors said they had amputated them."

"Wow. It's been what 40 years since the Vietnam war."

"Mmm...you can say that." Uncle Monty said.

"Come, I'll show you to your rooms." I said as I lead them upstairs. "The room on the far end to the left is the parent's room, & next to them is your son's room. Enjoy." I said as walked back downstairs, but I quickly ran to the kitchen, grabbed the phone, & called Luda Mae. After a few rings, Luda Mae answered.

"Hello?"

"Luda Mae, we have people over. Call Sheriff Hoyt & Thomas that dinner will be served tonight." I whispered with a huge grin on my face. I could hear Luda Mae laughing too as I hung up the phone.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

It was now dinner, I looked at the table & seen what I've made; potatoes, green beans, & the last piece of meat we had in the freezer. I heard someone walking down the stairs, I turned to see the boy of the family. "Looks good, is it done?"

"Yes. We just have to wait for the rest of my family to come back from work." I said as I looked up to see the boy kept staring at me. "What?"

"Oh nothing...I was just...wondering what a pretty girl like you doing at a dump like this when you could have some fun with me real man." He said as he got closer to me, my knuckles cracked as they turned white as I felt anger inside me. I never felt this angry in my entire life. Just when he was inches away from me I hear the front door opens & heavy footsteps walked in. I smile sprees across my face as I walked over to Thomas who was standing by the door frame of the kitchen. "Welcome back baby. I missed you." I said as I stood on my tip toe & kissed him in front of the boy, & I did it on purpose.

"Eww...you're dating your brother or cousin?"

"My husband, actually. And for your information, we're not related at all." I said as I held up my hand that showed the wedding ring that I kept polishing it every day so it's glow never dies along with our love for each other. Than Luda Mae & Uncle Hoyt came in too.

"The potatoes look delicious Maddy." Luda Mae said.

Then the 2 parents walked in. "Howdy folks." Hoyt said. "I'm sheriff Hoyt."

"Did you just say howdy?" The father asked while laughing.

"Yes I did boy, is it a problem with ya?" Hoyt asked while touching his pistol that was still attached to his hip. The father just shook his head & looked down. "Didn't think so."

Luda Mae walks in with some iced tea for everyone else. "Calm down, Hoyt. He didn't mean anything by it. This is his house & why we just sit down & enjoy this real." I said quickly. The boy glared daggers at me, but he sat down. Thomas came & sit down next to me, we held hands as he kissed my hand.

The boy, being the ass that he was, yelled "What the fuck is on your face?" He laughed & he looked at his mother who also began to laugh.

"Seriously, really man what the fuck happen to your face?" The father said. He had a look of complete disgust on his face.

"Shut up!" I screamed, I stood up & hit the boy in the head with my hand. I would have liked to hit him with something harder, but I had nothing. I grabbed Thomas's hand; we walked to the kitchen. I saw the back door & pulled Thomas towards it. He was slightly reluctant to be with me, but he followed outside, once there he sat on a bunch with him. He sat slightly away from me, & covered his face. He looked like he was crying, & pulled him towards me & hugged him. "Shhh...it's okay baby. I'm here. As long as we're together nothing will tare this family down." I kissed his forehead & petted his head as we sat on the bench for a while.

Suddenly we hear screaming coming from the kitchen. Thomas ran in to see what was going on, but just before I could go in the door flung open & I fell backwards as someone came crashing down on me. Groaning from the pain, my eyes came to focus as I saw the boy staring at me with blood splattered all over his face; fear covered his entire face as I felt him shake like a leaf. Than Luda Mae, Uncle Hoyt, Uncle Monty, & Thomas came running out while holding his chainsaw.

The boy quickly grabbed me by the hair roughly, & held a knife to my neck. Panic spread through my body, as my mind went blank. "NOT ONE STEP OR I WILL CUT TYE BITCH'S THROAT OPEN!!!" He cried out. "WHAT KIND OF FREAKS ARE YOU TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE MY PARENTS & EAT THEM?!?! THAT'S SICK!!! YOU'RE ALL SICK TWISTED PEOPLE!!!" The boy yelled but no one can hear his cries. I saw Thomas getting angry as I heard him growl too, holding the chainsaw tighter in his huge hands. I looked back at him with tears in my eyes, I didn't want to die, I just got married, have a wonderful life that was just starting for me. I don't want it to end like this.

"Oh gosh. Help me Thomas. Help me."

Suddenly something catch my eyes as I saw a metal pole lying in the dirt ground, it was so close that I could reach it & whacked him in time before he could slice my throat. I kept my self calm, & counted. "1...2...3." Than I kicked him in the groin; while he was in pain I quickly grabbed the metal pole, spun around, & whacked him. Over & over & over I wracked the crap out of him as blood splattered all over me. I knew he was dead, but I kept whacking him till I felt strong hands touched my shoulders. I turned around to see my husband staring at me with a concerned expression on his face. I breathed heavily as I looked down to see what I have done, dropped the metal pole, & basically dropped to my knees.

Never in my life have I felt like this...I don't know what this feeling was or explain it, but it was eating me alive.

Thomas took my weak hand, gently lifted me up from the ground, Luda Mae helped walked me back to the house as Thomas grabbed the body, & brought it downstairs while I walked upstairs to wash off all the blood, & get some sleep.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

Thomas' POV.

My poor Maddy. I don't know what snapped in her, but it wasn't like her at all. But something else was bubbling inside me too as I stared at the boy who almost killed me wife. I grew jealous of his appearance, perfect hair, perfect straight white teeth, & perfect...skin. I touched my leather masked & grew more jealous that I grabbed my cutting knife & began cutting the boy's face off.

Blood spilled all over the ground, but I didn't care as I finished cutting the face off, I walked back to my sewing table that mama left in the basement for some reason. Took off my mask, added string, walked to a dirty mirror, & placed the masked face on mine. Than when I looked back at the mirror I no longer saw the real me, but...the new me. A beautiful me...perfect skin for once as I began touching the mask.

"Thomas?" A voice called out as I looked up to see Maddy in her nightgown on top of the stairs. She noticed my new face & walked towards me. "T-Thomas? What happen to your face?" She said as she touched lightly on my new face.

I pointed to the mask & said. "N-New...f-face." Maddy stared at it for a while, than began untied the strings of the mask to reveal my real face. Than a warm smile spread across.

"I don't care what people say about your face or what you do to make your face perfect because you are already perfect. I love ever inch of your face, love looking at it, touching each inch of it, & kissing it." She said as she kissed all over my face. "Come on, Thomas. Leave that mask down here & lets get into bed. It's suppose to be a full moon tonight." She said as she gave me a wink & began walking up the stairs. My heart leaped into my throat as I quickly grabbed my old leather mask & ran after her into our bedroom, & locked the door behind me as Maddy attacked me with her kisses & dragged me to the bed.

All night long we made love to each other.

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

This chapter is dedicated to @Attti786

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.5K 29
(Y/N) had a beautiful life-a happy family, friends, a home, and a strong passion for music. That all changes when her parents get divorced and her mu...
43.2K 2.5K 21
BOOK TWO- Male Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelled...
267 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...
29.3K 1.2K 23
Y/N has just left her parent's home after finally turning 18 but they don't really have anywhere to go nor do they have a job. After wandering around...